Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Slut

"Fucking the Office Slut"

25
8 Comments 8
21.1k Views 21.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The workplace was an interesting mixture of all ages. On the female side we had some older mothers who you’d just love to fuck, and some young blood who would create a wonderfully sexually charged atmosphere.

I am the boss in the marketing department and have a team of nine. The team has some of that young blood and none more so than Joanna. She’s mid 20s and just out of a relationship with her school sweetheart. I often wondered what kind of sex life they had, was it a case of all she ever knew was him and his cock or was he a stallion in bed…..somehow I reckoned it was the former. To this day I’m still not sure why he dumped her, was it her reluctance to let him cum in her mouth, take it in the ass or fuck some other guy whilst sucking his cock……as I say, I may never know.

Jo would often arrive into the car park at work at the same time as I would and we’d always do the morning chat as we crossed over to the front entrance to the office. The complete gentleman that I was, I would open the door to let her in and then follow her up the stairs. I often wondered if she thought I was just a dirty man who liked to follow her up the stairs with my head just at the height of her fine ass. Jo wasn’t one for trousers, no, she always wore skirts and they were short…..I might even say she dressed like a complete slut, but I wasn’t complaining. Winter months her fine sexy legs would be covered up with stockings. I knew they were stockings with lacy tops because they were there for all to see as I walked up the stairs behind her. In the summer months the legs were bare, and so so often I wanted to get a peak up her skirt to her panties. Did she wear panties? I reckon it had to be either a thong or a g-string as there was no evidence of big panties. Maybe, of course, she wore none!

Every day Jo would come into my office for a chat and sit down across from my desk, but the legs were always tightly closed. Upskirt viewing, of which I have a bit of a fetish as you can possibly imagine, was not possible. The skirt would ride up her legs but I’d never get a glimpse. She knew I wanted a look, just teased the fuck out of me.

We’d all been busy at work and it had meant some weekend work for me in the office. I like to cycle a lot and had cycled the 15k in from the house that day. Cycling was serious for me, the light weight bike and all the lycra. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and love the lycra being really tight and showing of my cock and balls. If women (and men) want to look, then so be it, I don’t care. I’m proud of my 4 inches when soft and my big balls. The big soft cock makes a fine outline in the lycra shorts.

So I’d been in my office when I heard the door at the end of the corridor open and shut, then footsteps come along the hallway. Then through the door to my office came Jo. She greeted me with a huge smile and said she’d seen my bike locked up outside the office and had decided to come in. She moved quickly over in front of my desk and sat down. We chatted a while, then I noticed that she didn’t have her legs crossed just as tightly as normal, and as a result I could see her pink panties up her skirt (yes weekend wear was just the same as office work wear). They were pale pink, almost sheer by the looks of it. That was like a red rag to a red blooded bull…..I was hardening within a minute and my cock was now stretching my white lycra shorts. We chatted a little more and I explained I was just catching up on some reports and had to get them printed for the presentation the following week. Jo asked for a look at the reports and I said I’d just printed them. The problem was I’d printed the reports to the printer outside my office and this meant standing up and walking past Jo where my semi hard cock would be fully on display. What the hell I thought, give her something to look at, so I stood up and slowly made my way to the door. Did my semi hard cock catch her attention, hell yes!

It took me a couple of minutes to collect my prints but I got them all then returned to the office wondering what the hell would happen next. I sat down and Jo smiled a horny smile like she knew something I wanted was there but not on offer. The conversation took an immediate change of direction when Jo asked, "So do you like watching my ass as you climb the stairs in the morning?"

I’m not usually lost for words but this caught me off guard. Throwing caution to the wind I replied,
"Yes, it gets my cock semi hard in the morning and I’ve often gone off to the gents to masturbate whilst thinking about your pussy."

"Really?"

She smiled, then went on to say that she had often thought about just stopping on the stairs, bending over and pulling her panties to the side to let me see her pussy.

By this point my cock was bursting in the white lycra which were holding it tight. Jo pushed her seat back from the other side of the desk, lent back, spread her legs and then put both feet on my desk, giving me an amazing view of her pink sheer panties. I could detect just a small strip of hair through the see-through material and what looked like a small silver piercing in her clit. She took one hand, reached between her legs and started to massage her pussy through her panties. This caused them to glisten as her pussy juices started to flow from her. Then she took the other hand and pulled her panties to the side to fully expose her love hole. I was right: her clit was pierced and she took her finger and slowly rubbed it up and down her slit, stopping at the top to play with her piercing.

"Are you hard yet Steve?" she asked.

She continued to rub her pussy then started to ease one of her fingers deep into her pussy. She took her finger out and put it deep into her mouth, enjoying the taste of her own juice. Jo then told me to get up from my seat. I did this and put on display for her my 7 hard inches straining in my shorts. I circled the desk and stood beside her. She sat up from her laid back position and started to kiss my shaft through my shorts leaving a big red lipstick mark right down the middle of them. How the hell I was going to explain that to my wife when I got home I had no idea but I had no intention of stopping this game we were playing. Jo took her glistening finger and started to rub the head of my cock through my shorts. I had started to develop a damp patch myself as my cock was dribbling precum. The tightness of my shorts was causing the hard blood veins in my cock to stand out through the lycra and Jo traced these down the length of my shaft with her index fingernail before gently squeezing my heavy balls.

She then proceeded to take my shorts down, which released the full length of my cock. She smiled up at me before taking my shaft in her right hand and guiding it towards her mouth. She started by licking the precum from the top of my cock before running her tongue down the full length of my shaft. She continued with this licking action for a few minutes before finally taking about 4 inches of cock into her mouth.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

She worked it with her tongue whilst I held her head and ran my fingers through her blonde hair. I started to thrust my hips back and forward fucking her mouth and making her take all my cock to the back of her throat. She pulled her head back to gasp for air before going back to kissing my shaft, moving down to then start sucking my balls. She sucked them hard and the gentle pain was so intense I could feel myself close to shooting some cum all over her face. She sensed my excitement and told me I wasn’t allowed to cum until she had felt my cock pounding her sweet pussy.

Quickly she stood up and walked to the door of the office where she wiggled her finger, beckoning me to follow her. She walked from the office down the corridor to the sofa in the break out area. I followed, cock still hard and swaying from side to side as I followed her. She fell backwards into the soft leather sofa and without any hesitation I was down on my knees spreading her legs. By this point her panties were soaked with pussy juice. I guided her ass to the edge of the sofa, pushed her back and pulled her panties aside so that her pussy was available for me to lick her out. I buried my tongue in her pussy and the taste of her juices was like a sweet cocktail with the piercing at the top being the cherry to suck on. As I licked and sucked she moaned quietly but her moaning became almost a scream when I started to flick hard her clit piercing.

I pulled her panties off and was about to throw them on the floor when she said

"Wear them and fuck me. I know you love to see up my skirt at my panties, so this is your prize. Fuck me with my panties on."

I have to admit to a minor fetish for women’s underwear and have often masturbated with my wife’s thongs but this was taking things to a new level. I put her panties on and pulled them up. They didn’t cover much of my raging cock and the warm damp patch in them was cupping my balls.

"Are you ready now? I want more of your thick cock, this time in my pussy."

I guided the head of my cock to her pussy and slid it a couple of times up and down her slit, enjoying the hard metal of her piercing catching the end of my cock, as it slid up her pussy.

"Stop teasing me," she moaned, "fill me with your cock."

I pushed gently at her pussy and my cock slid in. I didn’t stop to ease it in, I just pushed and gave her the full filling of my 7 inches. Jo was dripping with juices at this point with the leather sofa already covered in pussy juice. I increased my tempo and could feel her panties tugging hard at my balls. I pulled out and climbed on top of her to let her lick clean my cock from the mixture of my cock juices and her pussy juices. With a clean cock I got off her and told her to bend over, wanting to fuck her doggy style. She was only too willing and stuck her ass over the end of the sofa. I stood behind her with her fine slim ass putting on a fine display. I could see both her ass hole and pussy with no need to hold her cheeks apart. I bent down and spat on her ass to add some lube. I wasn’t sure how Jo was going to react to my next move, but I then took one finger and started to ease it into her ass. She didn’t resist and I could feel her ass hole relax as I eased my finger in and out of her.
She turned her head and told me that she was an anal virgin but if I wanted to take her virginity then she was willing. I was dripping more precum so I smeared some of it around the head of my cock then positioned myself to take this horny virgin. An anal virgin, in the office on the sofa; I was going to make her ass gape. I held my cock and pushed it gently against the tight opening of her ass. I could feel her tense a little at first but as I pushed the head of my cock against her ass I could feel it release and welcome me in. I fed her a good 3 inches before pulling out and starting again. Her ass hole grabbed my cock tight as I pulled out. I leaned over again and spat on her ass to lube her up again then fed my cock back in, 5 inches this time. Jo didn’t complain, she didn’t scream, she just moaned with enjoyment.

"Do you want all 7 inches?" I asked her.

"Fuck yes," was the reply, "Fill my virgin ass with your cock. Are you going to cum in my ass?"

"I’m going to make your ass drip with my cum," was my reply.

Once again I guided my cock into her ass, pushing all the way until my hips could go no further forward and pushed hard against her ass cheeks.

I pulled back and slowly worked back and fro into a rhythm as I widened her ass. This continued for about 5 minutes before I pulled my cock fully out. As I did, her ass didn’t quite close completely, it was gaping and very red. I wasn’t finished and I made no hesitation in driving my cock back into her ass, this time giving her the full 7 inches with no halting on the way in.

After a few minutes I could feel my cock tighten in her ass and Jo was going to get an ass full of cum. My cock twitched and tightened as I came hard, shooting what felt like 4 hard streams of thick cum deep into her ass. I pulled out and fell down beside Jo on the sofa. Without any hesitation this dirty slut I’d just fucked took my semi hard cock and started to lick it clean.

The next thing Jo said to me took me a little by surprise.

"I can feel the cum in my ass, quick, get a glass from the water machine."

The water machine was next to the sofa and I grabbed a short glass. Jo told me to hold the glass as she took her ass to the edge of the sofa. I held the glass to her ass as I knew she wanted to push the cream pie out of her ass into the glass. The thick cum dripped from her gaping ass and into the glass, smearing the sides of the glass as it gathered at the bottom. She pushed for a few minutes to ensure no last drop of cum was still in her ass.

"Do you want me to drink it?" she asked.

This office slut was acting like a porn star and I was in my element.

"Of course I do; you dirty slut," I said.

She held the glass at an angle to let all the thick cum gather in one place before raising it to her lips then tipping it back and slide it into her mouth. She took her tongue and licked the inside of the glass to get as much cum as she could before swilling the cum around her mouth. She swallowed the cum then stood up and wrapped her arm around my neck before starting to kiss me. Her tongue reached into my mouth to play with my tongue and to share what was left of the cum which had just been in her mouth. We kissed for a few minutes before we both walked semi naked back to my office so that I could get fully dressed.

Jo picked up her things, pulled on her damp panties and headed for the door.

As she did, she turned and said "See you Monday on the stairs!"

This was to be the first of many office encounters with my work slut…..more in my next episode.

Published 
Written by nipple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments