Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perk's of My Job

"A photographer receives more than she ask for"

4
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
906 words 906 words
My mind was screaming at me to stop, telling me that what I was doing was wrong but my body was telling me not to listen. That we both needed this. It had been such a long time. I opened my eyes and looked at Chris, as he shoved me up against the bathroom stall I dropped my camera bag to the floor. The flap opened and some of my equipment spilled out. I shut my mind off and let my body fully enjoy what Chris was doing to me. He had one hand wound up in the bun that I had previously pulled my long dark curly hair up in to. The other hand was working its way under my suit coat to my 36DD breast. He was unbuttoning my silky blouse to get a better feel of my voluptuous breast. I let each of my hands climb up his back to his head and grab a headful of curly blonde hair.

“Chris we shouldn’t be doing this,” I breathed between hot wet kisses.

“Please don’t stop me now. I’ve wanted you for way too long,” Chris said.

I did as he said and got lost up in the moment. He now had his hand on my breast and was gently squeezing my nipples. I felt my pussy grow insanely wet.

“Is the door locked?” I asked.

He swung me around and we walked toward the door kissing as we went. He secured the door by locking it. Chris wound his hands down to my dress slacks and slipped his hand between the waistband and my belly. Then he moved to my panties and slipped past them easily and made his way down to my wet awaiting pussy. When his fingers touched my pussy lips I thought I would explode right then but I held back. He slipped his fingers past my lips and started gently massaging my clit. I reached down and unbuttoned my trousers and let them fall to the floor, then I slipped my panties down as far as they would go to give him better access. I spread my legs and he slipped his middle finger into my vagina and began massaging my g-spot. With his thumb he kept massaging my clit. It didn’t take me long to succumb. When I came he kept gently rubbing my clit until the last flutter of orgasm went through my body.

I dropped to my knees, wrapped my arms around his waist and unbuckled his cumber bun, and then I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor. I reached back up and grabbed the waist band on his boxers and lowered it to just under his balls.

ScarletBarnes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletBarnes

His hard massive dick sprang forth and I took his full girth in my mouth and began to slowly suck his dick and massage his balls with my hand.

He had shaved the pubic hair and it made my sucking him off more pleasurable for me. I teased the tip of his cock with my teeth and licked my way down to his balls and sucked one in my mouth and gently rolled it with my tongue. He was moaning gently so I mimicked his rhythm and began to hum softly. Then I made my way back to his cock and began going up and down on his full girth making the humming noise. He must have really liked the humming because he started moaning louder and came all in my mouth. I swallowed his sweet and sour juices and then licked him clean.

He reached down and grabbed my elbows and pulled me up. He then spun me around and pushed my upper body down toward the sink. My full breasts were lying in the sink and my tight ass was in the air. He began trailing kisses down my back and I felt him growing hard again. With one hand he grabbed my hair bun and pulled my long dark hair down my back. It was so long it reached almost to my ass. With his other hand he spread my ass cheeks apart and I knew what he was going to do.

“I’m a virgin there, Chris."

“I’ll take it slow and easy, I promise,” he said as he pushed the top of his penis to my hole and then he spat in his hand and rubbed it on his dick.

I figured he was doing this for lubrication. It worked wonders. He slowly penetrated me and I felt a feeling like I never have before. I felt a sweet pressure in the pit of my stomach. He began to work in and out. I grabbed each side of the sink of began to relax. It didn’t take long till I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had. When Chris came he laid across my bag breathing heavily.

“Damn, that was amazing!” I said.

“Yes, it was,” he agreed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and someone was turning the knob.

“Chris, are you in there?” came the man’s voice.

“Yes,” he said. “The wedding is starting in five minutes. You need to make your way out front to meet your bride.”

“Ok, Glen. I’m on my way. Just give me a few minutes.”

“Ok, man.” Glen said “Oh, one last thing. Have you seen the photographer?”

Published 
Written by LoisLane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments