Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pictures

"Power can be such a turn on"

7
1 Comment 1
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
She had seen him take the pictures.

She was sure they were alone, but paparazzi have a way of hiding, especially Max. Damn it, why on earth did she kiss him at his car? She cursed herself for being so stupid.

She checked her reflection one last time, took a deep breath and stepped out the car. The short walk from her Range Rover to the door of the warehouse seemed to take forever. She could hear the blood drumming through her ears as she hammered her fist against the metal door. She tousled her black curls and pressed her blood red lips together as she heard the bolts on the door moving.

"Cassie." He said with a arrogant smile "I knew you'd come"

Cassie brushed past him roughly into the corridor, her stilettos clicking on the linoleum floor.

"Where are the pictures?" She asked bluntly, strutting into the dark room with an air of confidence.

"Oooh, straight down to business?" He replied with a smirk "I like that."

"Max, stop fucking around and give me the goddamn pictures" She snapped

He walked to the corner of the room and picked up the small black cylinder, holding the film. He held it out to her, but quickly snatched it back.

"So tell me this, Cassie" She hated the way he kept saying her name. "Is it just the married politicians you go for, or is it the single ones too?" A smug smile spread across his face. "Is it the whole 'power' thing that does it for you?" Max whispered, taking a step closer to her. The scent of him made Cassie feel uneasy.

"I swear to God, just give me the fucking pictures!" Cassie's voice raised, and she could feel her blood rising as a feeling of desperation wash over. Her confident aura began to disintegrate.

Max trailed his fingers across her jaw and leaned his face into her neck.

"I could just give you the pictures" He whispered into her ear " But uh... where's the fun in that? What do I get in return?" His teeth nipped at her earlobe.

Cassie gasped shakily. She could feel his body pressed up against hers as he ran his hands over the backs of her thighs.

"What do you want?" Cassie breathed, her voice barely a whisper.

A smug smile spread across his face.

"I think you know what I want." he murmured. "You knew what the outcome was gonna be as soon as you saw the flash of the camera, as soon as you caught up with me and batted those pretty eyelashes, as soon as you flirted your way to the studio. So don't act all naive now." His breath was not on her neck "Get on your knees"

"Max... p-please-" Cassie stammered, angst running through her body.

He pulled away from her neck and looked coldly into her fearful green eyes.

"Get on your knees, bitch."

She stared his face pleadingly, only to be met with his piercing stare. His eyes glowed menacingly in the red light of the dark room, and he held his hard gaze. Cassie inhaled shakily and sank to her knees on the grimy floor.

Max began looping his belt off in one fluid movement, the cold metal of the buckle brushing against her cheek. His lean fingers sleekly undid his zipper, and he tugged his jeans and his black boxer shorts to his knees exposing his already hard cock.

"Suck it, you little slut, you know you wanna" He whispered down at her.

Cassie toyed with the idea of pulling herself up and walking out, after all, Max wouldn't really hurt her. He was too infatuated with her. But without warning, she felt a rough hand clutch the back of her head and force her forward into his cock.

She slipped the head into her mouth, sucking at it tentatively as she felt Max's hands run through her hair.

"Ohhhh yeahhh... take it bitch.... suck my dick" He moaned, his dark eyes glaring down at her.

Cassie slid down the remaining length of his rock hard cock, until her face pressed against him. She opened her eyes and blinked away the tears gathering at the corners. She pulled her hot, wet mouth back up Max's shaft, the sensation of her plump lips sending icy shivers up his back.

She pulled her lips away from his dick, and held his straining erection flat against his firm abdomen. Cassie ran her tongue from the base to the tip, brushing it softly over the head making him arch his back and groan loudly.

Cassie felt her pussy grow wet at the sound of Max's moans.

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

He tugged forcefully at her tight black curls, sending tingling pleasures through out her body. Her fear had been replaced with a craving lust, the dominating tone in his voice only spurred her on further.

"Mmmmm yeahh... lick it like that" he groaned roughly

Cassie did as she was told and ran her tongue from base to tip again, flicking it over the tip. She let go of his throbbing erection and let it bounce across her cheek. She placed her deliciously hot mouth back over his pulsing dick, gripping his muscular hips for support. She began bobbing her head up and down his cock at a furious pace. She averted her gaze up toward Max; his head was tilted back with his eyelids fluttering and his mouth was slightly open.

"Oh Fuckkk Yeahhh" Max moaned loudly

He grabbed a fistful of Cassie's dark curls with his stray hand as he forced her face harder down his cock. He groaned loudly when he felt it hit the back of her throat. She looked up into his dark eyes, staring intently while she began moaning, the vibrations from her mouth sending a rush of ecstasy through his body. She dug her nails sharply into his hips, the contrast with the pleasure and pain creating a delicious sensation through out his body.

Cassie dragged her nails smoothly over Max's torso, while maintaining her overwhelming pace with her mouth. She dropped one of her hands down and began tugging at his aching balls, pushing him closer and closer to the edge.

"Uhh...I'm gonna cum" Max gasped feverishly, before abruptly pulling Cassie's talented mouth off his cock.

She gazed up at him in confusion, before he dragged her off the ground.

"Get on your back, you dirty little slut" He demanded avidly.

Cassie felt her pussy grow wet at the powerful, commanding tone in Max's voice. He lifted her onto a nearby desk and ripped her panties down her legs rapaciously. He pushed her skirt up her toned stomach, exposing her neat landing strip. He leaned into her neck again.

"You really are a dirty slut, aren't you?" He growled into her before sinking his teeth into her neck. The though that he would leave a mark turned him on more.

Max pulled away from her, and Cassie felt his hard cock thrust into her ferociously. She gasped raggedly, raising her arms above her head to clutch the end of the desk. Cassie felt his dick run over her g-spot and a loud moan escaped her.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders, holding her thighs tightly as he increased his pace. He grated over her g-spot again, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. She let out another deep moan as she felt her orgasm begin to build up inside of her.

"Harder.... uhhh fuck me harderrrr.....I'm gonna cummm" She groaned at Max.

He gripped her legs with intense force and thrust in and out of Cassie rapidly, feeling his own orgasm ascend. He grazed his cock over her g-spot repeatedly. Waves of pleasure ran through her body as she gasped his name over and over, digging her nails into the wood of the desk. Max stared down at her heatedly. Her eyes were shut and her forehead was creased into a frown, as she moaned and writhed in ecstasy. He watched as her face contorted, and she arched her back off the desk and threw her head back, panting and groaning as her orgasm rippled through her.

Max felt his balls grow tight at the sound of Cassie, moaning like a whore. He felt his cock twitch inside of her and his vision blackened as his orgasm took hold. He let out a throaty groan as his cum shot deep inside of her.

She pulled her legs off his shoulders, and he stared upwards, blinking hard as he let his sight adjust back to the darkroom. He pulled out of her, hitched his jeans up and redid his belt. Cassie slid off the desk, picking her discarded panties off the floor and pulling her skirt back down.

Max strode smugly to the corner of the dark room and threw something in her direction. She caught the small, black cylinder in one hand and tucked it firmly into her bra before striding towards the door.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Max smirked at her.

Published 
Written by Ashley_Maddison
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments