Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Porn Lover

"A porn lover gets a very unexpected surprise from his wife..."

5
2 Comments 2
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Jake wasn't exactly a porn addict, but he certainly enjoyed it. He had never told his wife, Maxine, about this for fear of insulting her. It's not that she was not attractive, not at all. Quite the opposite. From Trinidad and Tobago, her smooth dark skin only accentuated her amazing body; she stood 5'10", wore a 34D cup and had a perfect ass. Rather, the problem was her routine in bed; she was somewhat...simple in bed. This was the reason why Jake had taken an interest in porn.

On this particular morning, Jake had a day off from work, and Maxine was doing a night shift as a hospital nurse. However, a friend had offered to finish her spot by starting her own day shift earlier, so Maxine was on her way home earlier than usual.

Meanwhile, Jake had woken up, and was feeling horny as hell; Max wasn't due home for a while, so he broke out the laptop and started surfing for porn. He never heard the front door open downstairs, or Maxine coming up the stairs towards the bedroom.

When Maxine walked into the bedroom, Jake was right in the middle of it, one hand on the laptop and the other gripping his pulsating cock. 

"Oh my God!" Max gasped. 

Jake was in shock. 

"Babe, honey, wait..."

But she had already left the room, bolted down the stairs and out the door. 

"Fffuck!" Jake whispered. What the hell would he do now? She'd be furious.

Jake stopped what he was doing, and got up to take a shower. He thought it best to be showered and up when and if she came back.

But she would be back sooner than he thought.

When he stepped out of the shower, he lay back down on the bed, pondering what he would say to her for a long time. Once again, when Max returned and came up the stairs, he didn't hear her.

He was startled when he saw her come through the bedroom door. She looked different than usual. For starters, she was dressed differently than when she had fled earlier; she now wore one of those rain coats with the belt and buckles, one that only reached down to barely cover her ass. A black one. And were those fishnet stockings she was wearing on her legs? That was so unlike her. She remained silent, and oddly, she did not seem angry or sad. She slowly walked up to him. 

"Honey-" Jake started, but she shushed him.

"It's okay," she said. "I totally get it." And she smiled a lusty, almost wicked smile.

What? Jake thought.

She walked closer up to him, "I know what you want."

Jake opened his mouth to speak again, but she rose a hand and pressed two fingers to his lips, no more talk, that meant. 

She unbuckled her belt and parted her raincoat, revealing the rest of her attire; a black garter reached up from her stockings to meet a pair of simple silky black panties. On top, a lacy see-through black bra concealed her firm, round tits.

Jake's lower lip couldn't help but tremble.

She pressed up against his body. 

"First things first." She bent down slowly as she pulled off the gym shorts he had been wearing to reveal his bare cock, already throbbing with excitement. She gripped it at the base, just above his balls, and started licking it from balls to head, generously, not bothering to tease him.

"Oh fuck me," Jake moaned under his breath.

Max replied, "In a minute."

She started sucking and chewing at his cock sideways, and then going at it as she would eat corn on the cob. 

She went for the head next, taking the knob of his cock in her mouth and sucking deeply as she began stroking his thick shaft.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel



"Oh mother of God," he moaned. 

"Tell no one," she answered between suckles.

She finished by slapping his cock on her extended tongue a few times, enjoying the feeling, and then stood back up.

She pushed him further up on the bed, climbed on top of him, and pulled his face to her tits, which he immediately began sucking and licking ferociously. With her free hand she reached down and grabbed his hand, which she pressed against the crotch of her panties; let him do what he wanted from there. Then she grabbed his ever-throbbing dick and started stroking it slowly, but firmly. In synch, they began panting, moaning as they hand-fucked each other, Jake's face buried in her heaving tits, Maxine's head hung back as she enjoyed her husband's fingers probing deep inside her moist cunt.

After a few minutes of this, Max pushed herself off, climbed further up on the bed and remained on all fours. She looked back at him, "I need that thick, monstrous cock of yours inside me now. Fuck my pussy, my ass. Whatever. As long as it's inside me."

And Jake did as requested. He climbed after her, stripped out of his remaining clothes, and slid his massive dick inside her wet but still tight pussy. He fucked her slowly at first, but she quickly insisted, "Don't pussy out on me now, baby. Fuck me, hard!"

And so he started ramming his cock in deeper, harder, faster. Max moaned with satisfaction. Jake grabbed both her tits as he continued to pick up the pace.

"Oh fuck yeesss baby! That's it! Just like that!"

"Oh god damn!" Jake screamed. 

"Yes! Yes! Fuck that pussy! It's yours, not mine. Do..ohhh! What-mmmmm..you want!"

Jake kept pumping her, but had now added his fingers to the equation, sliding them in her cunt right next to his cock. 

"Ass...uuhh....ass!" was all Maxine could manage as a means of request. Jake understood. He pulled his two fingers out of her pussy and slid them right back into her ass. 

"Oh yyeaaah!" she exclaimed.

Jake couldn't take much more, and Maxine knew it. "Where do you wanna cum baby? Anywhere, anyhow..I'm yours to use."

Jake needed no further encouragement. He pulled out, got off the bed, went around to face Maxine, whose face was level with his pulsating, throbbing pole. He grabbed her by the hair, told her to open wide. She did as she was told. He rammed his cock into her mouth, which she immediately took to sucking off. With his free hand he squeezed her tits, fondled at the nipples. She moaned with impossible pleasure as he started fucking her mouth. It didn't take much longer. Suddenly, he was exploding in her mouth, his thick creamy load of cum pumping out of his cock and down her eager throat. She took every bit of it and never stopped suckling it all up during the full two minutes that it took him to run dry. When he was done, he pulled out his cock and she dropped her face on the sheets as she giggled, pleased with herself. 

Minutes passed as they caught their breath. 

She asked him then, "Did you like?"

He only turned to look at her and chuckle. That was her answer.

After another pause, she said, "You know, I noticed the video you were watching was a threesome..."

"Uh huh. And?"

"You like those?"

"And what if I did?" he smiled.

She smiled back, shrugged, raised her eyebrows ambiguously.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Published 
Written by JackyBoy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments