Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Principal

"The school principal gets lucky!"

19
4 Comments 4
21.6k Views 21.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words
As a middle school married principal, I'm surrounded by women. Some are teachers but many more are mothers. My imagination led me to fantasize that there are a select group of mothers waiting to be fucked. That was wishful thinking until, well, recently. Of course, my situation would have been better as a single man yet, being in a stale relationship enabled me to keep my options open if an opportunity arose. At the age of 48, I might be mistaken for 38 and that is always a benefit for a person's confidence in the pursuit of happiness. So, one August day a situation presented itself that was too inviting to refuse.

Most of the mothers I see are ordinary suburban moms. Then there are Yummy Mummies and "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck." In my mind, there is a fine line between these two. Both are sexually attractive, many with mature succulent bodies. The Yummy Mummy is a touch more reserved while the "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck" make no secret that she wants to be fucked and fucked early and often. This does not mean that Yummy Mummies don't like fucking but they advertise the fact with a little more subtlety. In our school, that could be because most Yummy Mummies are thirty or younger while "Mothers I'd Like to Fuck" are mostly over 30. Anyway, that's what I see when mothers come to my office to volunteer, ask favors or more often, complain.

Mrs. Eris was a Yummy Mummy asking for special favors. We had met at a PTO meeting two weeks earlier so I quickly recognized her. You don't forget a body like Mrs. Eris'. Her son, Paul, was in Miss Holland's fifth grade. Miss Holland is an excellent teacher but a no nonsense lady that favors hard work and discipline. Mrs. Eris and her son are free spirits so it didn't take long before she was in my office asking for a teacher change. There seemed to be a question of compatibility between Paul and Miss Holland. 

Mrs. Eris came into my office on a warm fall day showing more than the usual display of cleavage surrounded by two ample breasts. Two pointy nipples poking through her white lacy blouse suggested she wore no bra. Her skirt was on the short side making her slender legs appear to be half of her statuesque body. As she crossed her long legs on the chair in front of my desk, she showed me a generous view of her thighs, just short of exposing her private place, reminding me of Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

"What can I do for you this afternoon, Mrs. Eris," I nervously asked trying not to stare.

"Oh, please call me Erica," she purred.

"Fine, Erica, if you call me Tom," That was me trying to be friendly and put both of us at ease.

Pulling back a wisp of her long blond hair from a petite face, she said, "Well, Tom, Paul is not happy in Mrs. Holland's room. I'd like to request a change."

We talked for about a quarter of an hour as I only half listened to her story. Having been distracted by her sexuality, I was mainly thinking of how to get her back in the office. Finally I said, "Why don't we see what can be done. Can you come back next week?"

"OK, but not on Thursday. My ex and I have some legal papers to finalize at the lawyer's office."

"Make it on Friday then ... about four?" I suggested.

"That will be fine." Turning to leave she said, "I really appreciate your help on this, Tom."

So, I was puzzled. Was she flirting with me or is Erica a cock teaser in order to get her way? My fantasy was that she was seducing me looking to get laid? It was hard to tell but I was to find out on Friday.

Four o'clock Friday arrived none too soon. My secretary, Jane, had left early for a dentist appointment and the teachers had fled the building for the weekend. It was only me and the janitor. At 4:05 , a knock came on the office door. It was Harry, the janitor.

"Come on in, Harry. What's up?"

"Sir, there is a lady here to see you."

"Fine. Please let her in."

A moment later, Erica waltzed into my office looking like your typical soccer mom. She wore her blond hair tied back into a pony tail that fit nicely through the loop in the back of her baseball cap. Her t-shirt fit snugly over her lovely boobs. In black bold print over a pink heart it said, "I love Dick." The short denim shorts she wore showed off her firm round ass to complete a perfectly sensual ensemble. In a word, she was HOT .

"Hello Mrs. Eris! Good to see you again."

"Erica, remember?" she scolded me. "How are you Tom?"

"I'm fine Erica but I'm totally spent. It's been a long week. We had a fire in the boys' bathroom on Wednesday and had to evacuate the building. Then there was the school board meeting last night that went until midnight." My tie sat on the desk with a few top buttons on my shirt undone. I must have looked pretty rough.

"Looks like you need a drink," she said with a hint of a wink.

"Yeah, any ideas?" I replied with a chuckle. "Wait," I said. "I gotta tell you right off that we've got some bad news about getting Paul in another classroom."

"Well, Tom, I was afraid of that. Can we go somewhere else to talk about this? My house is only six blocks from here and I'll fix you a drink. Do you drink martinis?"

"Sounds really good about now!" I assured her.

"Yes!" she said with a sigh. "After yesterday's meeting with my lawyer, I need a good stiff one too."

Hmmmm, "stiff one" ... was that meant to have a double meaning?" I thought to myself, "If I'm lucky, I'm being propositioned in the most subtle and elegant way."

Then I said, "Look, I've got a few things to clear up here. What's your address? I'll meet you there in a half hour."

Erica wrote down, 1345 W. Payton Place. I looked at her with a smirk and said, "You're pullin' my leg, right?"

"A lot of people think it's a joke but somebody decided to spice up the neighborhood when they named our street. There are only three houses on our block and we all laugh about it."

"OK, I'll see ya there. I need to close up the office and tell Harry I'm leaving."

"See ya in a few," and off she went.

Once in Erica's house, I looked around to find her son Paul. Erica was in the kitchen fixing drinks so I poked my head in the kitchen door and asked, "Where's Paul?"

"He's with his dad. Paul is with his dad this weekend." Holding two dry martinis, she handed me one and chirped, "Bottoms up!"

That first sip was delicious. Erica motioned for me to join her on the sofa. "Could we talk about getting Paul another teacher?" she suggested.

"Let me relax a minute and enjoy this wonderful drink, okay? Hey, that's quite a t-shirt!"

Laughing with a twinkle in her eye she explained, "My ex's name is Richard and some friends bought it for me as a joke."

By the time I had finished my first drink, I felt a wonderful buzz coming over me with blood rushing to my head. My face turns red after a drink. Actually, I've never been much of a drinker.

"Time for a second?" she offered.

"Sure, let's live it up!"

She was back with two more martinis and sat surprisingly close to me when handing me the glass. I could feel her ass touching mine and her perfume was intoxicating.

"Ooops! I'm so sorry," as I bumped her hand spilling the martini all over her front. Now it was like wet t-shirt day and her perky nipples stood out like two juicy strawberries straining to pop through her shirt. I felt a second rush of blood race to my head in excitement.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you Tom? That's okay. I love it when you blush."

At that moment, she did something totally unexpected and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. That's when I lost it! I grabbed her head locking our tongues in a deeply passionate kiss. She responded with all the emotions of a woman that hadn't had romance in a very long time.

"God Tom, I needed that. Look, I don't want to give you the wrong impression but I haven't gotten laid in over six months and badly need a man. I was so damn horny when I saw you last week in the office and today just didn't come fast enough. I just hoped you felt the same."

"Well in fact, Erica, I do feel the same. I can't tell you how often I thought of you since last week."

I came on way too strong and I knew it but to my surprise she gently placed her delicate fingers between my legs as if to check if I was telling the truth. This was it! Finally I was to satisfy a long standing desire to have an affair with a lovely creature like Erica.

"Feels good, hard and ready, Tom." As she unzipped my fly she asked," You don't mind if I take a look at your package, do you?"

I hurriedly unbuckled my belt in response. Pulling down my pants, she could see a rock hard cock bulging under my shorts.

"We need to do something about that, Tom," she said slyly as she touched the massive lump between my legs.

Erica helped me out of my shorts. My cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box and stood at full attention as if to say, "Be my guest!" Just as Erica went down on me, I slipped her t-shirt over her head revealing a perfectly matched pair of tits. They were what every man dreams about in a woman's perfectly shaped body ... firm and round with erect nipples begging to be suckled.

Once her lips touched the head of my straining cock, I let out an appreciative groan. I was more than hard and ready. Her hand gently encircled my fat cock while she began to lick the pre-cum that was slowly oozing out of its tiny eye.

I heard Erica's voice murmur, "yummy" while stroking my long pulsing cock. Erica was obviously an experienced cock milker. She looked straight into my eyes to say, "I just love the taste of cum, Tom. Don't hold back. I need you to fill my mouth with your tasty load."

I could only nod my head as I spread my legs wider so that she would have full access to my hard joystick.. The thickness of my cock stretched her lips but she was able to take me to the back of her throat while tenderly messaging my recently shaved balls. There still were a couple more inches still to shove down her throat but I wasn't about to complain.

I reached down to take hold of her tits, pinching and pulling them until they looked like thimbles jutting out from her amply endowed breasts. Erica's rhythm quickened pumping me with her soft hot mouth. The martinis had taken an effect so although I was terribly horny and overly turned on, I could hold my ejaculation for few minutes longer while Erica took such loving care of my manhood.

As she heard my guttural animalistic sounds, Erica began sucking and humming just before I exploded once, twice, three times ...then a little delay, followed by two more shots. Erica was not kidding. She loved cum and although she tried to keep it all in her mouth, the pure quantity of the milky fluid seeped over her lips. She let my cum linger on her tongue then used her fingers to put every drop that had escaped back into her mouth. After swallowing every last drop, she smiled at me and said, "Yum! Tom, that was so delicious! Now I want you to fuck me in the bedroom."

She had brought me to a fever pitch that I had never experienced before! Cum drooling down her chin was an unbelievably erotic sight and the temptation to grab her tits was overwhelming. I had to have them in my hands. Wrapping my arms around her gorgeous body, I held her tightly, squeezing both of those marvelous jugs while pinching her erect nipples.

"I love that," she cried. Before even getting into the bedroom she pulled down her shorts and panties and bent over as if to touch her toes. "Spank me, spank me," she begged. "I've been a very bad girl. Make my ass rosy."

A guy does what a guy has to do and that is doing what a woman asks. A few healthy thwacks were all she needed while I got a great view of a very swollen and inviting pussy.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

"Oh Tom, I need your cock in me. Fuck me good and hard!" Erica was in heat and ready for a good reaming!

We left our clothes in the living room as we headed for her bedroom. The bedroom was bright although the shades were drawn. The light came from skylights above. Her bed was a king and the covers were drawn as if she had prepared for us to be together on her lavender silk sheets. She looked so very lovely nude. Erica slipped into bed lying on her back, slowly opening her long sensuous legs. I could now see a clean shaven pussy that looked so incredibly inviting.

"Eat me out, Tom. You can be my sex slave for a little while before you fill my pussy with your cum."

My cock was still recovering from the blow job on the living room sofa so licking her cunt was just fine for now. Cunt juices act like an aphrodisiac for me. Her pussy was already wet and the sweet smell of her sex started my dick to harden again. She spread her legs far apart so I had easy access to her glistening twat. I placed my lips just above her clit, first kissing her flat belly. Then I moved to her inner thighs as she squirmed begging me to lick her love channel. Teasing her a bit with my tongue, I ran it the full length of her swollen slit and then back up to reach her clitoris. Pulling aside her pussy lips, I found her pink love button straining to receive my tongue.

All the time she kept moaning and twisting as I licked her sensitive button. Her gyrating hips made it hard to keep my lips around her enlarged organ. Once I had started serious sucking on her little knob, she seemed to fall into a dreamlike state. She put both legs over my shoulders closing her eyes as I left her clit to caress her pussy lips. I spread them further apart to explore her inner secrets with my tongue. Erica was on the edge of an explosive climax as she was being tongue fucked.

"God that feels good. Finger fuck me. I'm so ready to cum. Do it, do it," she demanded.

One finger is good but two is better as I slid them both in and out of her drenched love box. "Harder, harder," Erica pleaded until she had the long awaited release for which she yearned. As she climaxed, I could see her tummy muscles contract over and over again as if she was trying to expel all of the wetness inside her vagina. Her pussy juices trickled down toward her ass and I licked her clean with a distinctive slurping sound that revealed my pleasure.

After Erica began breathing normally again, she whispered, "That was great Tom. Your fingers and lips and tongue felt so good and I loved those sexy sounds of you licking me. Are you ready to give me a good fucking?"

I had regained my strength or at least my prick had regained its fullness so indeed I was ready to exchange more bodily fluids. We didn't need a lot of foreplay. Following a few moments of passionate kissing and romantic hugging, she took hold of my cock as if to feel its strength. It was then that I mounted her and penetrated her slippery hole as far as my shaft would go.

Our bodies pressed together with continued urgency. Two sweaty bodies became one. Each powerful thrust followed another. Erica's long legs were spread far apart and high in the air. Her squeals and cries of passion told me I had found her g-spot.

She wanted even more. Erica couldn't stop yelling, "Harder, Tom, harder," while I banged my stiff dick into her vagina. Suddenly she whispered in a hoarse voice, "I want to be on top. I like it best when I'm on top."

We reversed positions with me on my back and Erica straddling my hips. Then she grabbed my pulsing cock and stuffed it into her dripping pussy saying, "God how I love having you inside me!"

For me, the sight of her tits bouncing as she rode me cowgirl was as good as it gets. Again I slapped her ass giving her added enthusiasm for the ride. After some serious rodeo action, she turned and rode reverse. I could see my cock slip and slide easily in and out of her well lubricated snatch until she turned again, facing me saying, "I'm ready, Tom. I'm cumming, cumming, ooooh ... it's good, it's good, it's sooooo good!"

I returned her cries with sounds of my own. Like a dam bursting, Erica and I exploded together with a gusher-like force! Her orgasm mixed with my cum combined for a river of fluid sloshing around inside her love tunnel.

"Tom, I want you to taste your delicious cum," as she crawled to sit on my face.

Placing her pink puffy cunt over my lips, she began squeezing her kegels forcing out gobs of cum onto my tongue and into my mouth. The slimy salty drink was new to me but a wonderful erotic adventure. Just as it appeared there were no more liquids to drink, Erica begged to have my tongue inside her slit again. I obliged sticking my tongue deep into her vagina licking the last of our juices. But she was not through and had one more trick in mind.

Erica turned her lovely face to me and gave me a deep throat kiss saying, "I wanted a little taste of the leftovers!"

We both were exhausted. Apparently I dozed off because the next thing I heard was voices. Seeing no one, I looked up at the bedroom television to see two guys fucking a blond. It looked like one of those homemade cam things you see on the Internet. I smelled Erica's sex as she sat on the bed next me. "Do you like the video?" she inquired.

"Yes, it's interesting," I replied. "She looks a little bit like you."

"It is me!" she said with a chuckle.

"How come? I mean what got you into doing a porn video?"

"It's a long story." she said. "Richard and I were at a party one night and we all had lots to drink. I got a little drunk and started flirting with Richard's golf buddy, Doug. The next thing I knew, the three of us were in the car driving home. We had a few more drinks and the guys dared me to do a strip. I had always fantasized about stripping for men but never had the nerve to do it. It seemed safe here at home and sounded like harmless fun so I slowly removed my clothes teasing both Richard and Doug as I went along. Finally I was down to my thong and did some lap dancing for the guys. I could tell that Doug had an enormous cock because I could feel it rubbing against my ass while he cupped my breasts. You can probably tell what happened next."

I only nodded.

She continued, "Well, Doug reached into my wet thong and started to finger fuck me and Richard came over and slipped the thong past my ankles onto the floor. I was totally naked. It really wasn't in the plan but I was getting really excited, so I didn't mind. They picked me up and brought me to this bed. By the time I realized what they had in mind, both had their cocks in my face. Richard had taken out our camcorder and started filming as Doug stuck his dick in my mouth. I wasn't in a position to object and anyway, Doug's erection was the thickest and longest I'd ever seen. It tuned me on and I just felt like a movie star! You can understand that, right Tom?"

"Yes, I think so," I stammered.

"I just kinda got into it at that point. Doug took the camera as Richard gave me head and when I was all wet, he fucked me as Doug videoed. They switched again with Richard taping and Doug and me fucking. You can see the best part on the TV now."

I looked up at the screen watching both men plunging their cocks into Erica's two holes. She sat facing Doug as his cock bored into her slick pussy while getting fucked in the ass, doggy style, by Richard.

"I tried to do anal with Doug but he was just too big. Anyway, the cam batteries died so we couldn't film the guys cumming all over my face and tits. It really was a fantastic experience! The truth is, it was the first time I had two cocks inside me at the same time and I really loved it."

By this time my sex organ was as hard as ever. Erica noticed. She said with a sexy smile, "Looks like you're ready for another round."

At that point I might have been a little too rough when pushing her down onto the bed.

"Lay on your back with your head over the edge." I said rather forcefully. "I'm ready for some deep throat action."

Erica objected, "I don't know if I can," but she moved to follow my directions anyway.

I added, "You got a toy or should I go get a banana?"

In the dresser drawer, she pulled out a glass dildo 8 inches long. Her pleasure toy was slightly curved and beaded looking like something that obviously had given her hours of solitary joy. She handed it to me without knowing what I had in mind.

With her head looking up at me and over the edge of the bed, I approached her spreading my legs so my thighs were on either side of her head. This put her head between my legs. "Lick my balls," I demanded in a gruff voice. She took hold of my stiff cock and began licking and sucking, then engulfing my smooth balls into her juicy mouth. Erica was very experienced at this. She had either seen a lot of porn flicks or had fucked a lot of guys.

"Suck my cock," I instructed.

As she put my engorged member into her waiting mouth, I reached between her legs and inserted the glass toy into her slippery love hole. At first she was tentative about completely swallowing a piece of meat as large as mine but soon my cock reached the back of her throat. I pushed in harder hoping to force my cock down her throat but she began gagging and gasping for breath, so I backed out. We tried again and this time with more luck. As she began to swallow my erection, I could see her neck beginning to swell. She needed to catch her breath again so I pulled out. Little by little she was able to control her gag reflex and she was able to take me all the way down with only my balls hanging over her face.

Meanwhile, I kept working her toy, slipping it in and out of her pussy. Erica was salivating all over my cock and balls so it was time for one more perversion. I had her stand at the edge of the bed bending over with her tits touching the silk sheets. My cock was well lubricated as I got ready to enter her asshole from the rear. As she bent over spreading her legs, I could see the glass toy still plugging her glory hole.

First, I gave a few of firm spanks on her ass cheeks to give them heat. She then accommodated me by spreading those rosy cheeks and held them apart so I could easily find the target. This time she knew what I had in mind. The head of my penis was still dripping from saliva as it began penetrating her tight round hole. Inch by solid inch my cock entered her secret passage way. The feeling of hardness from the glass in her neighboring tunnel was sensational.

Eventually I had worked my way all the way into her tiny ass moving slowly at first. My momentum increased and soon I was fucking her ass with a much more rapid motion. She squealed with delight as I mercilessly rammed into her while she took hold of her glass toy to pleasure herself. It seemed she was being fucked by two guys, enjoying it just like in her video.

As I was about to unload my spunk into her butt hole, I grabbed her tits and squeezed them so tightly she gave out a soft squeal. I couldn't hold back any longer and emptied my jizz deep inside her rectum. This time she let out a blood curdling scream that made me think she was in mortal pain but in fact, she had just finished another gigantic orgasm. Oh, how I love anal!

For the next hour we snuggled together saying almost nothing. Finally I said, "I gotta go."

Erica gave me a kiss and said, "This has been the best parent conference I've ever had."

"Me too!" I replied.

It was dark now and I stumbled back into the living room to find my clothes. Reluctantly, I dressed and left Erica to go home to my wife. As I reached the door, she yelled, "We still need to talk about Paul."

"Yes," I answered. "How about here next Friday?"

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments