Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Recruiter, part II

"Part two..."

4
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I stumbled out of bed, made my way to the bathroom and flicked on the light. I was hung over from the copious amounts of Spanish tempranillo I had indulged in while chatting on the phone with a friend the night before. I looked at myself and smiled as I lightly ran my finger over the bruised bite mark on my neck. It was a sweet reminder of the euphoric few days that I had spent with the recruiter; however I was thankful that I would not be returning to work until Monday, for that would give time for the obvious evidence of my sexual conquest to fade. It was Thursday morning and I was a bit concerned that three days had passed since we had separated at the airport and he had yet to call. I was almost certain that he was interested, so I figured he was busy. Or being coy…I would not put it past him.

We lived close, about seven blocks from each other. I knew that because I looked him up and there was his name, in bold, listed with a woman’s name. His ex-wife…but what if he lied about that? I had actually looked him up when I had first moved to town but I never did drive by…what if he saw me and thought I was some sort of stalker? Plus, he lived on a dead-end street…I laughed to myself as I thought of driving by and him seeing me…I would be trapped! I would have to turn around and drive by again. How pathetic would that be?

I got my act together and started the coffee before heading outside to plant some bulbs along my side yard before it became too hot out. I had been working in the garden for about twenty minutes when I swore that I heard his voice saying my name. I looked up and was surprised to see him.

“Well hello” I said as I stood up, my hands and knees covered in soil.

He was covered in sweat, obviously out for a run, and I guess that my street was on his route. He looked really sexy though, in a black t-shirt and athletic shorts. I love a man dressed in black, even if it is athletic wear. I was wearing a very thin white t-shirt (sans bra) and yoga pants. I would have been mortified if he had been anybody else; it was chilly that morning and I was not leaving much to the imagination.

“I tried to look you up to find out your house number, but you are not listed. I guess I found you anyway.” He said as he wiped the sweat from his face with his shirt.

“Yes, I guess you did. I was getting worried that I would not hear from you again.” I said coyly.

He rolled his eyes, “You have got to be kidding,” he said as he moved in very close to me with his arms crossed. “Do you honestly think that I have somehow forgotten about our time together? As if I am going pass up another opportunity to get more of that?”

I looked up and I batted my eyelashes at him.

“You are such a tease my dear, with those big doe eyes of yours. I bet you can get just about anything you want with them…” he said.

“Well, as long as it works on you…” I sighed.

“I have to hurry back so that I can get into the office early. Can I see you this weekend, maybe Saturday?’ he asked.

“Yes, I would like that” I said.

“I will call you later today.” he said.

He leaned in and gave me a deep kiss without even placing a hand on me. I stood there like a silly schoolgirl just looking up at him after he pulled away.

“Good god, you are sexy,” he said, “I would love to see you in that top more often. I better take off before I feel the need to take you right here in your garden for the whole neighborhood to see.”

He took off and I went back into the house and just flopped on to the couch. He just had some sort of power over me that left me feeling giddy and dumb. I felt light-headed, probably due to the fact that all of the blood in my body was rushing to parts other than my brain. I contemplated slipping my fingers into my panties to relieve myself so that I could get on with my day. I decided instead to store up my anticipation for our date.

He called me from his office around four-thirty that afternoon. He greeted me with a “Hello, beautiful” and asked me how my day was going. Oh, I loved his voice. He sounded so sweet but that was about to go to pot.

“I have been thinking about you all day and I have not been able to get any work done. I could not even go to lunch for fear pitching a tent for all to see. Seeing you this morning has been such a distraction,” he sighed. “I can hardly wait until Saturday….what time can I pick you up?”

I couldn’t get the image of him sitting in his office with a raging hard-on out of my mind. I wondered if he was sitting there rubbing the bulge in his pants while talking to me. I wondered what was he wearing…was there a couch in his office? I pictured myself getting nailed by him on said couch...

“Huh? I said after a pause, “um, oh, how about seven?”

“Perfect. Seven o’clock then.”

I hung up the phone and sighed. He had me so turned on that I had to distract myself by beginning to plan what to wear for our date. He had only seen me in outdoors types of clothes or a suit, so I knew that he would be looking forward to me wearing something sexy. I had the perfect dress in mind.

He arrived right on time. He was wearing black pants, a dark coral red button down shirt, and black boots. He was so gorgeous and I could not believe that I had not noticed it when I first met him. He was clean-shaven which revealed his beautiful complexion and adorable little crow’s feet around his eyes. Somehow the lack of any facial hair made his long, dark eyelashes stand out. Simply put, his eyes could melt the arctic. In his hand were the most beautiful tiger lilies for me. I know those are almost impossible to find at a florist and I was very impressed that he had located them. He must have somehow known that orange was my favorite color.

I was wearing a simple, but sexy, short black dress with long sleeves, kitten heels, and my hair down. I loved the way the dress just draped across my body perfectly and showed just a hint of cleavage. I gave him my hand and invited him in. As he came through the door I put one arm around his waist gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the flowers. He smelled so good that I did not want to let go of him and I lingered for a few seconds, breathing in his scent. I walked toward the kitchen to find a vase with him following close behind me. While at the sink he came up behind me and put his arms around my waist and began to slowly caress the skin over my hip bones. I got that butterflies in my stomach felling again. He softly kissed my neck as I was putting the flowers in to water.

“I love that dress on you…you are so beautiful” he said as placed sweet little kisses on my ear.

“Thank you, I thought you might like it.” I said while giggling from him tickling my ears with his lips.

His body felt wonderful against me. I turned around to face him and gave him a long nice kiss on the lips.

“You look super hot yourself” I said as I kissed him.

I moved my hands down his back and over that cute ass of his. The fabric of his pants was nice, poplin I think. Great, I knew I was going to have trouble keeping my hands off of him to begin with and this was going to make touching him even more irresistible! We continued to kiss as he grabbed a handful of my ass as he pulled me closer. I could feel some stirring going on in his pants against my belly. We stopped for a moment and just looked at each other. He rolled his eyes in response to his arousal as he sort of half-smiled as if he were embarrassed.

“So where are you taking me tonight?” I asked as I moved my hands up to run through his hair.

He continued to kiss me between thoughts as he spoke to me, “Well…I was thinking the place I that I told you about before for dinner… maybe the wine bar after…maybe my place…we can just see where it goes.”

“Sounds perfect” I said.

He kissed me again and then we were out the door. He held my hand as we walked to his car. We made eye contact for a second and he winked at me before he opened the car door for me and I got in. He came around and got in and looked at me again before starting the car. I don’t know why he was looking at me like that, but it was pretty hot. He started the car and we headed toward downtown. I found myself focused on his large hands and long fingers as he shifted gears. I was noticing so many things about him now that I had not before. Fuck, he was hot.

He held my hand again while we walked to the restaurant and he placed his hand on the small of my back as he opened to door for me. All the little things like that he was doing were making me want him even more.

We were seated quickly at a table in the back where it was quiet. French food had never really been my thing; I tend to opt for the more exotic. However, after years of being chided by my chef friends for not indulging, I recently began experimenting in my own kitchen with it. Nevertheless, I was still not very well versed so I opted for the tasting menu. He had spent about ten years living in Europe and was fluent in French, so he ordered for both of us. His French was impeccable, and hearing him speak it was super-sexy.

The place was very busy, but the lighting was soft, the tables were cozy and he was completely focused on me, like I was the only person in the room with him. He hardly took those gorgeous eyes of his off of me. We spent a good three hours at the place. The food was fabulous and we polished off two bottles of very nice wine and, needless to say, we were both much more relaxed than earlier. He was flirting to no end… speaking quieting so that I would need to lean in to hear him, and would occasionally run his open hand up my leg under the table. He was so fucking suave that I almost started to laugh at him. He leaned in close to me.

“Am I making you uncomfortable, darling?” he whispered while starting to laugh.

Oh man, the way he said that to me, it was so sexy. At least he had a sense of humor about it, and I think he was definitely a little buzzed from the wine. Just then I noticed a man sitting a few tables away was watching us. I made eye contact with the man as I spoke.

“No, but I think that you might be making him uneasy” I said.

He looked and smiled at the man, who then quickly looked away. We both looked at each other and started to laugh again.

After dinner we went by the wine bar and it was very crowded. He mentioned that he had a Willamette Valley pinot noir he had been waiting to open, so we headed back to his place and decided to sit outside in back by his pool and crack it open. He lit a few citronella candles and we sat together on a nice cushy oversized loveseat. He leaned back and put his feet up on an ottoman and crossed his ankles. I curled up next to him, each of our hands stroking each other’s along the back of the seat.

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

His gorgeous body was laid out in front of me. Those pants fit him like a glove, fitted, not tight, pure perfection. His shirt was pulled up a bit, showing his belt buckle. He took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes before placing them on the table next to him. His eyes refocused on me and I could see that his pupils were highly dilated, a sign that he was enjoying what he was looking at. Before too long I was far more interested in him than the wine or the conversation. He asked if I wanted more wine.

“Maybe later, I am more interested in you right now” I said quietly as I ran my hand along his thigh.

“Mmm, I love the way you take charge.” he said as he sat up to put our wine glasses on the table before leaning in to kiss me.

He held the back of my head with one hand and I could feel that passion again, he was such an expressive kisser. He pulled me with him as he laid back. We kissed for a few minutes before he took my hand and placed it on to his lap.

“See what you do to me?” he said in a deep, hushed voice.

Damn that was a hot move. He was rock hard. We continued kissing while I rubbed the length of his shaft. We stopped kissing and I continued to stroke him as I looked down over his body. The fabric of his pants was so soft and smooth over his cock, which was now taking up any available room in there. His shaft reached to over his edge of his hip and I looked as if it needed to escape.

“What did I ever do to deserve you” he said softly as I returned my eyes to his.

“You have been so good to me and now I want to do the same for you” I said as kept rubbing his cock, concentrating my efforts on the underside of his head, which seemed to be his most sensitive spot.

He was very relaxed and I placed my other hand on to his penis as well, more toward the base and rubbed his balls too. He looked down into my eyes sweetly as I began to speak.

“I can’t believe you get you this hard from just kissing me, it is such a huge turn on, baby. I really want to taste you…will you let me now, please? I said in a sweet voice.

He said nothing as I moved down to and gently ran my lips across the length of his shaft. I looked into his eyes as I began to slowly unbuckle his belt. I am not really sure what was going on in his head because he became very quiet. Maybe his wife had never sucked him off for all of those years, poor thing.

“Can you stand up for me?” I asked.

He stood up in front of me and I began to unbutton his pants with one hand as I rubbed him with the other. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down and that beautiful cock fell forward, awaiting my ardent desire to please him. I looked up at from the loveseat and smiled at him as I licked my lips. I grabbed his cock and stroked with both hands while telling him how perfect he was.

“You are so hot, baby, I’m always thinking about this cock of yours” I moaned.

He reached down to move my hair out of my face so he could watch. I looked up into his eyes and he finally flashed one of those adorable smiles for me.

“Oh god” he signed as I took him into my mouth. I began to suck him, slowly, while I moved my hands around to grab his ass and gently pull him toward me. I moaned while wrapped my lips over my teeth and applied pressure to his shaft will until I heard him begin to moan, knowing I was delivering exactly what he wanted. I fondled his balls in my hands as I took in as much of him as I could. I tried so hard not to gag; I did not want him to think it was unpleasant for me in any way. I alternated between his shaft and balls, taking them slowly into my mouth and gently sucking. As I worked on his balls his cock twitched around a bit. I did not want this to end too soon, so I began to slow things down or he was going to off like the fourth of July. He finally became really relaxed and was caressing my hair and looking down at me so lovingly, I think that he finally understood that I was enjoying this as much as he was!

“You’re really good at this” he said softly as he caressed my face and hair.

I looked up at him with his cock still in my mouth and gave him a wink. He leaned against the table and I repositioned myself on my knees to continue to pleasure him. He continued to rub the back of my head, but he never pushed my head down on to him. I began to moan again, sending smooth waves of vibration over his cock. I could feel his legs trembling and his balls begin to tighten up. I slowed down a bit to ask if he wanted to lie back down in the chair. He just stood there for a second looking down at me while his eyes narrowed. I don’t think that he had even heard me.

“Undress for me, now” he said.

I stood up and slipped my dress off and let it fall to the ground. I stood in front of him in my bra and panties as he scanned me up and down. He began to unbutton his shirt, but I quickly took over for him, kissing his neck in the process. He stepped out of his boots as I began to get him out of the rest of his clothes. He unhooked my bra and tossed it to the ground and I stepped out of my panties. He cupped my breasts into his hands and gently pinched my nipples while kissing my neck. He then turned me around and bent me over the table and spread my legs as he stood behind me. I could feel his hard cock against my ass as he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head slowly back toward his chest.

“How bad do you want it?” he asked as he grabbed his cock and began to tease the entrance of my pussy from behind. I could feel my wetness dripping down my inner thigh.

“I want it bad” I said smoothly.

“You’re going to have to do better than that, my dear” he demanded as he pulled my hair a little harder.

“Please, I need it so badly, please, I am begging you, and I can’t wait any longer, I need your cock” I begged as I felt him ease up on my hair as he started to slowly slide it in.

“Is that what you want? Hmm?” he moaned.

“Yes, goddamn it! That is what I want” I said sharpley as I smashed my hand down on the table.

He slid it in all of the way and I could feel him hit my cervix as he let go of my hair and my head fell forward and almost hit the table as he began to fuck me hard. He caught me and eased me down over the table again in a brief moment of tenderness amid the pounding I was receiving. He kept his hands on my chest and held breasts as he continued to fuck me.

“Your pussy is so tight, girl” he growled as he began to slow down.

He ran his fingers down my spine and then grabbed my ass before give me a hard slap. He pulled out and turned me around before pushing me against the outside wall of his house. He lifted my leg and rammed his cock back in to me and began to fuck me, slowly. We were face to face, both sweating. I ran my hands through his wet hair.

“Oh god girl, you have no idea what you do to me. I have never wanted anybody as much as I want you.” he whispered.

We kissed hard, him sucking my lower lip. He slipped his fingers down between us and started to massage my slit, in broad circles, ever so slowly. I could feel every inch of him gliding inside me. Although he was moving impossibly slow, he found a perfect rhythm in me.

“Come on baby, cum for me” he moaned deeply in my ear.

The sound of his silky voice begging me to cum for him was too much. I lost the strength in my legs to hold myself up as I felt the contractions of my orgasm spread across my body. He held me up while I felt him shoot his load deep inside me. He stood holding me close, chest heaving to get air.

“Holy shit…I have to sit down” he said out of breath and smiling.

He picked up my limp form and sat me down onto the love seat before collapsing down on it himself. I pulled him toward me and he put his head on my shoulder, still breathing heavily. I held him close and stroked his wet hair.

“Stay with me tonight,” he asked. “I don’t want you to leave.”

“Okay” I whispered before placing a kiss on the top of his head.

He took my hand and guided me upstairs and we showered together. Afterward he brought me to his bed and we lay down. His sheets were very soft…poplin again? I admired his good taste. He liked soft things, like me. He covered me up in his lush pile of blankets and gave me a sweet little goodnight kiss before he lay down on his back. I turned toward him and placed arm my across his chest before resting my head down as well. I could feel his breathing slow and he was out like a light.

I woke up the next morning and he was not in the bed. I sat up and put on his undershirt from last night and my panties before heading downstairs to find him in the kitchen. He looked so cute. He was in boxers and an MIT shirt (excellent pedigree, I thought), his hair a mess and his face was scruffy like it was on the island. He looked up from a newspaper that was on the counter and smiled. I could tell that he liked the fact that I was in his t-shirt.

“I am making some eggs and toast, can I make some for you too?” he asked.

“That sounds great,” I walked over to his fridge and took a look around. “What can I do to help?” I asked as I passed him the eggs.

“Just keep standing there looking hot in my kitchen on Sunday mornings and I will be happy” he said back. “Come to think of it, I would love to see you looking hot in my kitchen a lot more often than just Sunday mornings.”

I walked over and stood in front of him, looking up into his eyes and said, “You sure you can handle that?”

He put his arms around me and said, “Oh yeah, I am quite sure of it. The question is, my dear, can you handle it?”

He picked and set me up on his kitchen counter, spread my legs and pulled me toward him. He crushed his lips against mine so hard that he pushed me down backwards until he was practically lying on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer as a flutter of arousal passed over my body. He pulled away and I must have had a stunned look on my face. He did this cute little thing where he lifted one eyebrow at me.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought…” he said, as if he had defeated me in some sort of competition. “Now, how do you want those eggs?”

He pulled me down from the counter and went about cooking breakfast like nothing had happened. I sat down at the counter, staring at him, thinking about the fact that I could have fucked him again, right there in his kitchen. I caught him peeking up at me a few times, I think he was feeling the same way. He quickly brought me a plate of perfectly cooked over easy eggs and toast. I waited for him to sit down and we ate in silence across from each other, maintaining eye contact for most of the time. I had never felt so exposed before and it was like he could see into my mind, but it was in no way uncomfortable. I was beginning to realize that he was a very special person and this was no normal fling. I felt like he had a very deep understanding about what made me tick. I could see it plainly in his eyes.

*********

Published 
Written by NoraBora
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments