Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Repairman

"Samantha get well oiled by her skanky neighbour..."

13
5 Comments 5
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After Sam, Samantha, moved into her home on the top floor of an apartment block, she became fascinated with her neighbours. They had the far end unit, and she lived next door to them. The alternating units were all mirror images of one another, and Sam therefore shared an adjoining bedroom wall with Tex and Gail, her neighbours. They had a very active, if somewhat noisy sex life. Mostly, she would hear them fucking after two a.m., as I will shortly explain.

Gail worked at a nightclub from six p.m. till two a.m., and after being collected by Tex after her shift, their bedroom antics would begin. Sam labelled it, ‘the gasp and grunt show.’ The format of the performance was; arguing, followed by slapping (hopefully Gail’s butt), then gasps and groans. On weekends, this cacophony also took place during the day.

Tex was a repairman, and on his pickup the initials ‘AHR’ appeared, an acronym for ‘All Home Repairs.’ Tex and Gail were a rough looking couple. Gail was large in comparison to the petite Sam, and had a big butt and huge tits. Gail was unattractive, had short black hair with a purple streak, and her overdone makeup gave her a sluttish appearance. Tex was a big guy with long brown hair, which he wore in a ponytail. He had a great many tattoos, and generally wore well used jeans and scruffy T-shirts. Tex was actually quite good-looking, and had expressive eyes and a beautiful nose. His goatee, unfortunately, always looked like it was in need of a good clipping. Tex’s left front tooth was badly chipped, and it almost appeared, that he had a gap between his top front teeth.

Tex’s hands were very large and rough. The fourth and fifth fingers on his left hand were virtually entirely missing, and the rest of his fingers left one in no doubt that he was, a blue-collar worker. Tex permeated a manly hum, highlighted by damp yellowing stains under his armpits. Having said all that, he had something rather sexy about him. Not that Sam would ever be interested in him. The thought alone, of being beaten up by Gail due an indiscretion, put pay to any desires that Sam could’ve had.

***

Sam was having an issue with her kitchen faucet. The hassle also appeared to be worsening by the week. She was very reticent to call on Tex to fix the problem, but finally decided to do so one weekday evening, figuring that she would at least save on a callout fee. After Tex had dropped Gail off at work that evening, Sam knocked on Tex’s door at six-thirty. Tex was wearing a skanky T-shirt, shorts, and was barefooted. As she spoke to him, she couldn’t help looking down at his broad masculine feet.

Sam explained her situation, and soon Tex followed her to her apartment for a closer inspection. She made a joke about hopefully saving on a callout fee as they did so, to which he smiled. After a quick glance at her dilemma, Tex said he would be back in a couple of minutes. Fortunately Sam had a few beers in the refrigerator, and offered him one upon his return, which Tex gladly accepted. As Tex went about his work, Sam hovered nearby. Engaging Tex properly for the first time, Sam realised that he was actually even sexier than she had formerly thought.

Tex obviously knew what he was doing, and the work progressed very rapidly. “Yer look a little tense,” he said.

“Really,” she replied bewildered.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen yer with a boyfriend,” he stated matter-of-factly. “Pardon me being crude,” he continued, “but yer looks like yer need a good service. Yer can always tell a woman that’s being well serviced from one who ain’t, cause they’re far less uptight.” Tex reported with a horny look in his eyes. With a salacious grin he concluded, “thing is, women need to have their pussies well-oiled to keep them happy.”

“Oh?” was all Sam could manage.

“I regularly offer a ‘double service’ to my, mostly female customers. They love it, and, well… pussy is pussy, so how can I refuse,” he stated with bravado.

“What about Gail?” she replied.

After a laugh Tex said, “She’s fucking her boss.

Hunter_X_HunterTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hunter_X_HunterTS

It won’t be long before she moves out.”

“Oh… I’m sorry to hear that,” Sam retorted.

“Why? Can’t wait for the bitch to leave,” he answered dismissively. “I’m tired of her bullshit, the sooner the better.” Sam just stood there dumbfounded. She was very uncomfortable with the conversation, and as Tex finished off, hoped that he would shortly be on his way.

As he took another swig of his beer she asked “how much do I owe you?”

“Well… no call out fee, as yer mentioned. And… being a neighbour, I reckon that a barter deal would be appropriate.”

“Barter deal?” Sam questioned.

“Yeah… Figure a kiss will settle the debt,” he countered pragmatically.

“I… umm… would rather pay you,” Sam stammered.

“Nah, I want a kiss,” he said abruptly. Tex then began moving towards her, and shortly her body was pinned up against a kitchen counter. Clamping her hips in his hands, his mouth began to search for hers. She tried to avoid him, but his left hand moved up and anchored her head. As she clenched her teeth and lips shut, his tongue began to move to and fro, along her lips. Sam resisted. She had often though about Tex fucking her, but the reality had never dawned on her before. Sam wanted to fight him off, but her yearning body let her down. Finally, her lips gave in.

As Tex’s long tongue explored her mouth, she capitulated to him completely. After listening to his murmurs of contentment, Tex released her lips. “Ole Tex is going to fuck yer good baby. Yer pussy is going to be well-oiled when ole Tex is done with yer.” Pulling her top up, and over her head, his mouth moved down and suctioned onto her right tit. After lolling his tongue on her nipple for a short while, his chipped tooth began to scrape her teat. The feeling was incredible, and the discomfort well worth the pain. As Tex moved to her other breast, his hands pushed her shorts and panty down.

Clamping her tightly as her other nipple got scuffed, Tex’s rough middle finger began to grate her pussy. Sam almost convulsed before he lifted her body in his arms, and carried her through to the bedroom. Once there, he pulled his T-shirt, pants, and underpants off. As Sam looked at his dick, her heart almost stopped. Tex had a huge uncut snake with a very prominent vein that ran from the top of his cock, firstly towards the right side of his dick then curled back towards the left side, over and under his foreskin. It was monstrous!

Placing her on her back he got on the end of the bed, before pulling her legs up, high and wide. As he clamped her torso, his mouth moved down and suctioned onto her pussy. With his tongue snaking in and out of her, his chipped front tooth began to rasp at her clit. Sam had never felt anything so good in her life, and her hands instinctively gripped onto his head. Tex began to munch her with meaning, and as Sam convulsed minutes later, he barked, “spray into my mouth, I want to drink yer pussy juice.” Writhing like a viper, Sam began to explode in Tex’s mouth as she gasped in rapture.

He kept up his oral persistence, milking her relentlessly. As her spasms began to fade, Tex scooted up her frame, and placing his knob on her cunt, pushed into her with meaning. On outstretched arms, hovering over her, his dick attacked her pussy ferociously. Tex hammered his cock into her portal like a man possessed, as her small frame submitted to his animalistic strike. Tex’s body went into overdrive pummelling her tight cunt. “Are you ready for my good ole Texas boy spunk?” he yelled as he reach climax.

“Fuck yes,” Sam replied haltingly. Tex then delivered his mother-load of jizz into her snatch, stabbing at her cunt viciously. Sam had never been so comprehensively fucked in her life. As Tex’s pungent body collapsed onto her, she gasped with satisfaction, happy about the brilliant barter deal that she had accepted.
 
Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments