Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The reward

"Husband offers his wife in reward for odd jobs"

6
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Jel, Jim and I are sitting in their garden having a beer, it's a warm sunny day and I have been helping out with some gardening work. Jel and Jim are in their mid-30's, and me, 45. 

Jim had, had an accident at work, which for a year, although fully mobile, he was not to do any heavy physical work. As I lived right opposite and on my own, I had been helping out for the last few months and thoroughly enjoyed the company.

Jim is tall and slim, me 6ft but pretty tubby, and well tanned and both of us guys are in just our shorts. Jel, stands at about 5'6" and she is slim with shoulder length brown hair, her skin is pale and she is wearing a lightweight black and white print summer dress.

As Jel runs in and out, bringing out the cold beers and nibbles, I can't help noticing her lovely pert breasts wobbling under the thin material. I guess they are about a 36B cup and totally unsupported by any kind of bra. As the sun shines on the dress I can virtually see through it and can see she only has a small pair of knickers on.

Jel puts the drinks and nibbles on the table and as she leans right forward, the dress drops down enough to reveal her creamy white cleavage. For a second I also catch a glimpse of a pink nipple, with a silver stud piercing through it

"Your beer Pete" Jel says, "Don't let it get warm."

I look up and make eye contact with jel, and she smiles. She has caught me looking into her dress. I can feel my cock give a twitch in my pants, and part of me wants to look straight back down there at that lovely cleavage. She's not had a go at me, but I don't want to push my luck with her and also Jim is sitting right next to me.

I glance over towards him, and he smiles and raises his eyebrows, in such a manner as if to say you enjoyed that look didn't you. 

I move uncomfortably in my chair, again my cock twitches as the picture of jel's cleavage races back into my mind. I try and make some sort of apologetic noises, but Jim just smiles again and holds his hands up in a way as if to say don't worry. 

I look back to Jel, she is stood up giggling, hands on hips and her tits bobbling about under the thin material of her dress. Again my eyes are drawn there, as much as I try to fight it. With that Jel cups underneath her boobs, and gives them a little wobble.
 
"Let me go and put some music on" she says, and with that turns around and goes back into the house. 

I turn to Jim, "I really am sorry, I don't know what has come over me. I don't mean to stare, but." "I know" Jim replys "She really has got a nice pert pair of tits, and when she wears that dress I can't keep my eyes of them either."

"Would you like her to get them out for you?" Jim aks. I stare back open mouthed, not believing I've been asked the question, nor that she would even consider consenting. Jim then smiles broadly and continues "Better still, would you like to fuck Jel, in thanks for all your hard work in the garden."

At this point I nearly choke on my beer, and Jim continues, not waiting for my answer, "I think you would love to fuck her, have a look at this!" At this point Jim opens up a laptop computer which has been sitting on the table, and with a couple of clicks of the mouse a piece of video footage starts.

Straight away I recognise the frame of the picture, it is the front of my house, more my bedroom window, and the video footage is filmed in night vision. "I got this camera from the local army surplus stores and have been playing with it since i've been laid up" Jim boasts " Here comes, some action" Jim giggles.

At this point my naked body is clearly seen coming to the window, obviously my bedroom light is off and the curtains are wide open. It is very noticable I have a semi hard cock that I am stroking with one hand whilst massaging my flabby chest with the other staring out of the window.

"I set this camera up in the spare room next to our bedroom" Jim explains "And as Jel put on a show for you with our curtains open, and the lights on, I have been filming your reaction."

I am now squirming in my seat, but my cock is getting hard. I have been caught big time wanking over this man's wife and here he is showing the evidence. I hear Jel returning, and in the background the music is on.

As she approaches she laughs, "Is Jim showing off his toy to you?" I turn and look at Jel and stammering ask "You know about this?" "oh yeah" Jel replies "I think it's great I can turn you on so much."

"How long have you been filming me?" I manage to ask looking at Jim and then Jel. Jim laughs and Jel puts down the next beers and says "Oh ages, we really enjoy watching you jerk off over me. In fact it's all a bit staged really. I know you are in by 5.15 each night so we give a you a bit of time to take off your coat and shoes. Then between 5.30 and 5.45 I'll go to the bedroom, leaving the curtains and strip off, some times to change, other times to shower." 

Jim then joins in "Yeah and while she strips, I film you playing with yourself, and tell Jel what's happening over a walkie talkie." 

I sit there amazed, I have been played like a fiddle. Jel is now right behind me, her summer cotton dress brushing my bare back. I can feel her soft breasts and belly push against me as her arm slips over my shoulder and she fondles my man boob.

"Jim, show Pete the night I really teased him, I love watching that one." Jim duly opens another file, and there I am running into the my bedroom trying to get my cock out and shirt open.

Jel adds "I turned on the light at 5.20 that night, and watched you run upstairs so you didn't miss me Then when Jim told me you were in the room, I turned around and went out turning off the light. Look there you are, cock out and standing still. Then I came back in again and took off my top, and left again. I went back and forth about five times before finally stripping right off, and rubbing moisturizer over my body." "By then mate, you were all over the place." Jim laughed.

"The other one I really like is this" Jim said as he opened another file. I looked at myself and I was stroking my cock so slowly. "Is this slow motion?" I ask. "No mate!" Jim replied. "This was the night I set up the camera to film you, and put a monitor in our room so we could watch you wank as I fucked Jel. You wanked so slowly as she gave me a blow job, and then as I put her onto her into the doggy position you rubbed like mad as I pounded her pussy. That was so erotic watching you do that whilst we fucked knowing that we were the cause of your wank". 

I am now sitting there with my head spinning, Jel is stroking my chest and pulling at my nipples whilst rubbing her boobs against my bare back. My cock is hard, and as I glance over to Jim I can see his cock is twitching in his shorts as well.

"Well then Pete, surely after shedding all that spunk over my wife you're not going to let the chance to fill her pussy up go begging?"

With that Jel reaches down and tweaks my bell end through my shorts, and says "Come on fuck me, you know you want to, I want you to and so does Jim".

"The only thing I ask is that I film the lot" Jim interjects. "But given how much of you I have on film already, i'm sure won't mind that".

"Right you're on, I'd love to fuck jel" I manage to blurt out. With that Jel swivels around and sits on my lap facing Jim and lifts my hand up to her dress covered breast. I immeadiately cup her soft flesh through the thin cotton and squeeze. Jel slaps her lips against mine, and then her tongue darts into my mouth. I open my eyes and look towards Jim, and he has the video camera on us already .

"OK you two, lets go indoors and to the bedroom" Jim orders. 

We get up and Jel takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the room where I have watched her strip so many times before with Jim following.

When we all get in the room Jim puts down the camera and slides off his shorts and pants. His cock already semi hard and as I stare at it Jim notices and laughs at me. He is athletic in build and as his cock hardens up it is a good 8" now. Much bigger than my 5".

Noticing my look of concern Jim Says "Don't worry Pete, Jel has a sensitive clit, and what I have in mind for you both will have her cumming no problems".

With that I turn my attention back to Jel, my own cock stiffening in my pants as she reaches behind her back and unzips her dress. Jim now has the camera back in his hand and I step forward to take the straps off Jel's dress and slowly slide them off her shoulders. All the time I am staring into her cleavage, licking my dry lips as the dress slips down revealing more of her pale soft breasts.

My hands tremble as I slide the material down further, Jel smiles and pushes her chest up and towards my eyes. longing for me to see her boobs. Then I let go, and the thin cotton garment falls straight to the floor. Jel stands naked, but a thin pair of see-through white knickers, through which her dark hairy pussy can be clearly seen.

I step even closer, and our lips meet as my right hand goes straight to her bare tit and I pull on her pierced nipple. My left hand pulls her towards me by her arse cheek, her knickers are thin and I can feel her pussy push hard against my thigh, as her slightly tubby belly rubs against the hard area in the front of my shorts. 

I catch sight of Jim, working his way around us with the camera. He is filming the scene from every direction including filming back at a mirror so he can get all three of us in the shot. As he does so he gives his cock a few pulls with his free hand, which I find erotic. 

I pull back slightly and both hands move to Jels breasts, pushing them up and out and then back together again. All the time Jim is fliming, and I feel his hard cock hit my back as he films over my shoulder.

I bow my head forward and I take one of Jels hard nipples between my lips and suck. Then opening my mouth wider, I take in almost all of Jels soft, creamy white breast, licking around her nipple as I do.

"This is better than watching and wanking isn't it Pete?" asks Jim. Without removing my lips from Jel's tit, I nod, and watch him move around us again with the camera.

My hands are now on Jel's knickers and I start ot lower them, sliding down her body as I do, kissing her cuddly, slightly wobbly, belly as I pull her knickers off.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone



Jel steps out of them, and I stand back to admire her beauty.

Her white skin, her 36B tits and pink areolas and nipples, and her untrimmed auburn pussy hair.

Here I am in front of her, with a hard on pushing my shorts out, no longer in the dark pulling my cock. Jel now takes the lead and steps forward, and reaches out. With a quick twist of her fingers she has my shorts undone and they fall to the floor. Then as she bends forward, I stare at her little hanging boobs wobbling about as she pulls my pants off. My cock springs towards her face as it is released and then I am naked too.

Jim continues to cirlce around us lke a lion waiting to attack his prey. He is filming us taking in each others bodies. Then just as I reach out to touch Jel's tits again and she reaches towards my cock, Jim stops us. "No you don't, Pete go to the top draw and take out the handcuffs and ankle straps. Jel has had too much control all the way through so far, now it's your turn. You're going to tie her to the bed and do what you want with her". 

I do as I'm told and Jim carrys on filming. Jel lays on her back, on the bed, and I obdiently handcuff her wrists to either side of the bed head. Then with her legs open wide I ankle cuff her to the bottom of the bed.

Next Jim orders, "Right Pete, now go back to the draw and take out a couple of vibrators. You're really gonna work her before you fuck her. I want her squelching when you put your cock in her".

Looking into the draw full of sex toys I pick a large blue rabbitt, and a smaller, silver, smooth vibrator, turning them on I turnaround to face Jel. Smiling at me she says "Good choice Pete" Holding the toys up I turn to Jim who films them, whilst slowly pulling his large, hard cock.

Kneeling back on the bed, I open Jel's labia to reveal her clit, little pisser and her moist pink vagina. I start to press the silver vibrator onto her clit, and, at the same time I bend forward and feeling the vibration on my tongue, I start to lick her clit. One hand still parting her fanny lips, the other hand I slide the rabbitt over her rotating, and moving white belly. Moving it ever upwards until it reaches Jels tits, at which point I turn rabbitt and wedge her nipple between the vibrating ears. 

I have now slipped the silver vibrator lower down Jel's pussy lips and I am working it around the rim of her beautiful hole. Jim zooms in with the camera, "That's it pete, nice and slow, look at her getting wettter." With that I slip the vibrator into her cunt making her pelvis thrust up, pushing my lips hard onto he clit, I suck, making Jel wriggle and moan even more. 

I let my eyes wander up Jel's body, taking in her puppyish boobs, which are now wobbbling and as I watch them I suck harder on her clit. Jim is now leaning on the bed, and I am mezmorised as his hard cock is swaying just over 2 ft away from my face as he films. 

Swaping the vibrators over, I slide the big blue rabbitt deep into her moist pink love tunnel, watching the rings of ball bearings moving up and down the rubber covered shaft. The two rabbitt ears are buried deep into her downy pussy hair and are vibrating either side of her clit. 

I tear myself away from watching Jel's pussy being teased and work my way back up her body, kissing and licking over her belly, and then her ribs, before latching onto a hard nipple,. I tease the other nipple with the smooth vibrator, pushing it in all directions whilst sliding the body of it over Jel's milky white breast. 

Jim has moved next to Jel's head to film from another direction, and with his spare hand pulls her head towards his hard prick. Pushing it between her plump pink lips, she starts to suck it, expertly she moves her mouth up and down his shaft in rythem with his pelvic thrusts as he face fucks her. 

I thrust the large blue rabbitt in and out of Jels, wet and hairy pussy, forcing the vibrating ears hard onto her clit. The ballbearing rings are shuddering up and down deep inside her and she is wriggling and thrusting her belly about, writhing her legs about within the constraints of her anklecuffs.

My hard cock is rubbing up, and over, her slightly chubby belly as I suck and manipulate her puffy left nipple with my lips and tongue, and fondle and grope her right breast with my right hand. I have dropped the silver vibrator by her side. Jel's chest is now heaving as she shakes her cute 36b tits, and Jim continues to pump her mouth with his cock, less than 2ft away and I watch as his cock and face get redder and redder.

Any moment I am thinking, and then he grabs the back of her head with one hand and swings the camera towards her face with the other. He groans, and forces his cock hard into her mouth, and stiffens.

Jel gags slightly, and then I see her pull back. Jim changes his position and slowly pulls out. Smiling Jel turns to me and opens her mouth, it is full of gens hot white spunk. Then she pokes her tongue out with the spunk balanced on it. I look towards Jim he is still filming, Jel closes her mouth and still smiling at the camera she swallows Jim's load.

"Right Pete, shes ready. Time to take out that rabbitt and put your cock in and fill, her up".

With that I did what I was told, putting the rabbitt to one side I get between Jel's open legs and slide my cock in. Her pussy is warm and wet and I start to pump her, Jim lifts us both up by Jel's buttocks and shoves a piller underneath. This make is easier for me to fuck her and support myself on my arms so I can watch her tits bounce back and forth and the look of joy on her face.

Jim stalks around and around filming from back to left to right. I can feel my cock sliding faster and faster, as she grips it with her cunt muscles. "I'm going to cum" I shout "So am I" Jel replies .

Then, I thrust and hold myself , as I feel my cum shoot deep into Jel's love tunnnel. I feel her pussy muscles contract, and tighten, and then the very familier shudder, of a woman cumming revererates down my cock.

I watch her tits quiver with the orgasim, and Jel lets out a long heavy groan.

As I pull out Jim beckons me to move up to Jel's head as he films Jel pushing the spunk I had just put in to her fanny back out again and drip onto the bedding. 

I put my cock next to Jel's face and she bends forward. With her skillful tongue she cleans all the cum off my cock, licking her lips as she does and all the time Jim is filming.

At last Jim puts the camera down and says "Well you two, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did filming it. How about we clean up, go and have a beer, and watch it on the big screen downstairs yeah?"

So having all had a shower, we are sitting naked in the lounge, on the sofa together, with Jel in the middle. We are in front of a massive 52" wide screen tv. Jim has set the video camera up in the corner of the room, facing us and we settle down to watch his film footage.

It starts with us in the garden, and seems strange to see yourself being turned on and manipulated in such close up detail. I begon to feel my cock stir again, and looking over I see Jim's cock beginning to rise as well. Jel has let one of her hands slip between her legs, and she is stroking her clit with her forefinger. Her breasts are rising and lowering slowly, as she breathes deeply but she continues to stare at the screen. 

I turn back to the screen, and continue to watch as Jel's tits fill the 52" space. Then my cock zoomed in until it is 3ft long. Almost at once I feel Jel's fingers encircle my shaft, and then gently tug at it. I look over and see that her other hand is doing the same to Jim.

Looking back at the screen I put my hand over, and stroke her downey soft pussy hair. Her legs are open wide and I slip my fingers between her labia for the first time and then into her soft juicy hole.

Upstairs the foreplay had involved the vibrators. Now I have two fingers deep into her cunt whilst I stroked her clit with my thumb. Jim has now bent forward, and was sucking on her nipple, whilst groping her other breast.

The three of us continue to watch the video, whilst masturbating each other.

Finally Jel moves, letting go of my cocks and I pull my fingers out her pussy. She turnes away from me and gets onto all fours, taking hold of Jim's large cock she starts sucking.

This left me looking at her arse and her hairy labia from behind. I slip my fingers between her legs and again part her labia revealing her beautiful moist vagina. I cannot resist, and, sliding partially onto the floor, press my mouth onto it and start licking.

As I lick Jel pushes her pussy hard against my face, rubbing her clit on my chin., her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

After a few minutes she lets go of Jim's cock and asks us all to move onto the floor. As we do she turns around, and still on all fours takes my cock into her mouth. At the same time Jim gets behind her and sticks his hard cock deep into her wet cunt and starts pounding.

With each thrust Jel lurches forward, taking my cock deeper into her mouth.
 
I let one of my hands slip under her cupping her wobbling, hanging, tit and squeezing it, then my other hand follows suit. 

By now Jim is fucking harder, his face was red and he stares at the TV screen. Jel continues to suck and slide her lips up and down my cock, as I lean forward, groping her hanging, swinging, little pert boobs. I turn my attention back to the TV in time to see the part where Jim zoomed in with the camera on Jel sucking his hard 8" of cock. The scene fills the screen and this really turns me on.
 
I know I can not hang on much longer and then Jim shouts "I'm cumming". So I empty my sack too. 

I can feel my cock discharge my spunk deep into her mouth, but Jel does not break her rythem. She is swallowing my cum as I pump it into her throat. Looking over at Jim I can see by his body movement and face he is forcing his last drops out. Then Jel opens her mouth wide, but with my cock still in it, and moans loudly, she cums.

Finally we collapse apart, and get cleaned up again and dressed. Jim pours us all a drink, and burns off a copy of the video for me, including the orignal night vision footage of me wanking.

There is lots of garden left to do, so I am hoping I will be rewarded again, before the summer is out. In the meantime, when Jel is stripping off in her bedroom, I know I need to put on more of a show wanking over her, for the camera.
Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments