Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sexy hitch hiker

"I leaned against the trunk of the tree as the sexy hitch hiker named Dan touched up my titties"

9
3 Comments 3
11.8k Views 11.8k
867 words 867 words
Howdy all, my name is Carol Lynn Pearce from Southern Texas. I am twenty nine years old and live in a small town near Houston. I lived on my own with a couple of cats and liked it that way. I worked five days a week down at the beauty parlor as a beautician, I made pretty good money. But some day I'm going to be rich, filthy rich and live in a mansion.

One hot, summer's day in late July, I had just picked up some groceries from the local store and was heading home in my car when I noticed a young man in a cow boy outfit straight ahead. As I drove nearer I noticed how handsome and sexy this cow boy was. I slowed down and pulled up right beside him.

"Howdy," I said, in a cheerful tone.

"Howdy, mam," the cow boy replied, he tipped the end of his brown cow boy hat a bit higher to acknowledge me.

"Where are you heading?" I asked.

"Houston."

"Well, jump in. I can give you a ride to the bus station," I offered, generously.

"Well, thank you, mam," he said, gratefully, opening up the car door and stepped inside."I sure am grateful."

"No problem," I drove us back onto the road. "I'm Carol Lynn Pearce by the way."

"Mick Jones," he said, he quickly shook hands with me and his grip lingered on my hand then slowly went away. His eyes glanced over at the tops of my knees from the corners.

My heart was pounding as I saw him looking at my legs. I was wearing a light pink floral mini summer dress and my long blonde hair tumbled over my shoulders. Half of me liked that fact that a sexy hitch hiker was looking at me but the other, was a bit afraid.

"Oh, darn," I said angrily.

"What's wrong?" Mick asked.

"Really run out of gas," I moaned. I pulled over the side and stopped the car. "I'm really sorry we have to stop here. I need to call the AAA men to come out and fix it. I pulled my cell phone out from my bag and dialed the number and spoke with someone. They told me that someone will come in about an hour or so to help me out.

"Don't apologise," he said. "These things happen," he smiled and I smiled back. His eyes traveled along my body to my legs lustfully. He wet his lips. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare but you are really beautiful." I blushed. "It's true."

"Thank you," I wanted to unbutton is blue cotton shirt and run my hands down his chest, kiss his member.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

"Let's go for a walk." I stepped out the car and so did Mick.

We went into the woods and walked through, grass and brambles until we could see only trees. We stared at each other lustfully.Soon we were in each other's arms kissing passionately.

Mick pushed me up against the tree trunk as his hands went up the skirt of my dress and felt up my cunt that was getting wet because I was horny. He tore off my knickers \and inserted two of his fingers inside me. I moaned pleasurably. His other hand quickly unfastened his belt and unzipped his jeans and let out his big boy which I grabbed hold of in my hand and rubbed it up and down. Mick gasped out pleasurably.

I pushed my pelvis forward so his huge cock touched my soaking wet pussy and I cried out as it teased my clit. I wanted him deep inside me now this very moment.

Mick pushed me back up against the tree and pushed his cock deep inside me. He lifted me up onto his waist wrapping my legs around him.

The wood of the trunk was rough against my back as I moved up and down against it. But I didn't care. I was in pure, pure heaven and ecstasy. My moans of pleasure grew louder and louder and so did Mick's. We both began to orgasm at the same time as our bodies shuddered together with delight.

Mick breathed heavily, "Are you okay?"

I nodded and put my panties back on. I grinned up at him and he grinned back then winked as he buckled his jeans back up. We decided to make our way back to the car just as AAA men came up the road to help my car.

"So, it was lovely meeting you, Miss Pearce," Mick said.

"You too, Mr Jones."

"A real pleasure," he added with a wink.

"You don't have to go now, do you?" I asked, with a sultry look. I walked up to him and fiddled with the buttons on his shirt and fluttered my eyelashes.

"What do you suggest?" he asked, grinning.

"You come back to mine," I winked.

The AAA men refilled me with gas and I thanked them and then they were on their way.

"Well, only if you insist."

"I do."

Mick chuckled, "OK, let's go then," he said.

We got back into my car and we were away for another sexual, passionate experience

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments