Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Intern Turns the Tables- Part 2

"Megan turns the tables and enjoys being in control...."

14
7 Comments 7
21.1k Views 21.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The Sexy Intern Turns the Tables-- Part 2

“Don’t worry slave. I’m a gentle master. Follow me.”

Megan took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen she turned to me and looked questioningly into my eyes.

“John, are we playing this game to the end? Do you want out? If you agree to continue then you will be my slave until you earn your freedom.”

This was like the best of times and the worst of times. I wanted Megan! Unbelievably sexxy Megan! I wanted this lithe young vixen so, so badly. Yet, in my whole life I had always been in control of women, had always been the one to initiate. I had no idea where this was going or what was going to happen to me. My mouth was getting dry and my pulse was rising. How the fuck did I end up in this position? I’m her boss, why am I so damn nervous?

I looked down at Megan’s questioning big eyes and the subtle smirk on her face. She was basically daring me to continue. She was waiting for me to back down and her growing grin suggested she was betting that I would. If I backed down now it would be a humiliation and my chance with her would probably be gone.

Megan was that very unique creature you encounter rarely in your life. She has a very hot, tight body inhabited by a dyad, by two women. One the one hand she was the sincere young student, the “good girl”, the reliable one. She was “the girl next door” who wants to do better at school and impress her boss at work. On the other hand in the blink of an eye she became this subtle, succulent brazen sort of mischievous sex kitten who could manipulate a much older man with her budding sexuality like she had been doing it for years.

I had no idea where this was leading, but I nodded my head in the affirmative. I needed Megan and was not about to end the evening by humiliating myself. Megan’s smile broadened and her face lit up in surprise.

“So you’re in slave. You surprise me. Well, you like bossing me around at the office everyday and now you’re going to know what it feels like.”

Megan giggled and was clearly enjoying her position of power. We could hear laughter from the living room as the party continued. Megan looked at me and I could feel the gears spinning in her head. What the hell was she thinking up and how would I ever earn my freedom.

“Your master is tired slave. Take me to a chamber where I can rest.”

I hesitated not quite connecting to her use of regal language. She took her hand and grabbed a wooden spoon from my counter and smacked my ass. She actually smacked me hard enough to hurt a little and I jumped. She laughed.

“Hurry slave. Your master has given you a command.”

Megan’s smile was very wide and her eyes sparkled as she watched to see how I would react. In a million years she could never have guessed at the start of her workday that she would end up with her boss in this position. You could see from her face that she was relishing the role of being in control.

I turned and led Megan down the hall and up the stairs to my master bedroom.

“Is this bed chamber suitable for M’lady?”

I decided to play along with Megan’s theme and she seemed to enjoy my acting efforts. Megan looked around like she was surveying her palace and again she addressed me sternly.

“Your lady is very tired. The artificial light is very harsh on my eyes. Your lady would like her slave to light a candle.”

Luckily I had an aromatherapy candle on the chest and I lit the candle and put some scented oil in. I turned off the bedside lamps and warm candlelight flickered around the room. Megan looked completely captivating standing there in her mini-skirt. I wanted more than anything to just grab her and throw her on the bed and ravish her.

“Thank you slave. That’s better. Do you have a bathrobes?”

I showed where my bathrobes were. I thought things were finally going my way as Megan would undoubtedly undress and put on a bathrobe. I so desperately wanted to see her nubile body, to touch her skin, to arouse her. I looked on and for some reason she took the waist tie from two of the bathrobes. Megan handed the other blue bathrobe to me.

“Slave, undress and come to me clothed in this slaves robe and nothing else.”

I looked at her slightly uncomprehendingly. She was ordering ME to get undressed? In my male arrogance I had assumed she was the one who would disrobe, but now my true predicament was revealed. If possible she had an even bigger grin on her face as I took the robe and closed the bathroom door.

I undid the buttons on my shirt and let my shirt and pants fall to the floor. My cock was slightly engorged, but my nervousness kept it from becoming too hard. I pulled my underwear down and put on the blue robe, cinching it at the waist. I walked out.

Megan stood there looking at me with a possessive, almost hungry look burning in her eyes and the spoon in her right hand. She motioned to me and told me to lie on the bed with my arms out. I nervously lay back not knowing what to expect. Megan walked over and slipped one end of the bathrobe tie over my right wrist and tied it down to the bed frame.

Now my mouth was really getting dry, parched. I had never been in such a position before and here I was letting this young vixen I hardly knew tie me up. Shit. I thought about pulling away, but it was too late. She did the same thing to my left arm and now I was prostrate before her and completely helpless.

I saw Megan looking around the bedroom and then she spied my eye mask for sleeping and massage and she grabbed it and slipped it over my head and over my eyes. My last image is of this beautiful young creature leaning over me, her rounded, beautiful breasts only inches from my face, as darkness enveloped me and I was completely disoriented.

“M’lady is tired and upset. Does slave understand?”

I was thinking about my answer when “whack”, I got another light smack on my thigh and cried out in surprise. Megan giggled.

“Does slave understand?”

“Yes, M’Lady. Can slave assist M’Lady?”

“Yes Slave. I am very tired and I am very upset.”

“Why is M’Lady upset?” I asked.

“Well slave. Stephanie is no doubt in bed with Rob and Irina right now and is probably on her third or fourth orgasm. M’Lady on the other hand has spent a hard day at work being criticized by her handsome, but cold and uncaring boss and has had no orgasms.”

“I see M’Lady, what can I do to assist M’Lady?”

My mind was spinning. What was she up to? What could I do tied down to this bed? How could I help her given that I couldn’t even move my hands? I felt her pushing a pillow under my head and elevating it. Then I felt her legs and hips straddle my chest.

Megan put her knees over my shoulders and before I could say a word her panties were positioned directly above my face.

I could smell the faint muskiness and heat coming from her young sweet pussy. Megan rotated her hips slowly and the delicate, sheer fabric of her panties just slightly touched my nose and lips, grazing over me.

“I want release slave. That means “I” want release. Slave will not have release, is that understood.”

I used my tongue to push the fabric of her panties to the side and I started to lick the outside lips of her now moist pussy. The juice on the inner lips was sweet and clear and I licked eagerly. Megan started to gently move her hips in response. My tongue entered her pussy further and I curled it to get more penetration, thrusting it as deep as I could. Her pussy was clearly tight and now becoming slick with juices as she became more aroused.

Then I pulled back and found her clitoris and stated to gently flick and suck on her clitoris. Megan started to moan and grabbed the headboard to stabilize herself so she could keep her pussy perfectly in place over my mouth. My licking continued and Megan, in a soft, almost breathless voice, gave me instructions on how hard and how soft, how fast and how slow.

Above me I could smell and taste Megan’s arousal growing with ever increasing urgency. I could feel her hip movements becoming less and less controllable. Her moans were becoming louder and deeper. I could sense her stomach muscles and thigh muscles tensing and going into trembling spasms.

Without warning Megan burst into her first orgasm. I could feel her body arch above me and she cried out and pushed her pussy hard onto my mouth. I thrashed my tongue as fast as I could and then lessened the pressure and speed as the orgasm subsided. She released a deep, womanly moan and sigh of contentment.

She told me that was fantastic, but she wanted another one. I resumed my tongue, but knowing she would be sensitive from the first, huge orgasm, I went very slowly and lightly at first. I built her patiently to another huge orgasm and Megan released again, but this time the orgasm was much longer and she had more control. I could see this girl really knew her own body and loved to orgasm.

Now she spoke to me softly.

“Slave. I can see your huge cock flailing in the air. It looks hard and wonderful.”

My cock was literally jumping up and down from the excitement of bringing this young minx to two major orgasms. It was frantic to be touched. I couldn’t see anything, but then I felt Megan’s hand gently grab my now rock hard rod.

“I want it inside me Slave. But if you come I will hit you with my spoon. Do you understand?” This is for my pleasure slave, not yours.”

My mind was spinning. I wanted her pussy on my cock more than anything, but could I keep from coming. It would not be easy.

“Yes M’Lady. I understand. I will do my best to not come.”

“No slave. You will not “do your best”. You will NOT come, do you understand?”

“Yes, M’Lady.”

With that Megan shifted her body and moved her hips down my body until her pussy was rubbing on top of my seven and a half inch cock. She ran her pussy lips the length of my cock getting it all slick and wet from her juices. Then she reached down and positioned my engorged, purple cockhead at the tight entrance to her pussy.

Megan’s body rocked back and forth in slow, gentle movements as she held my cock straight, the head touching her pussy lips. She then slowly pushed down with her hips causing my cock to slip slowly into her tight, young pussy. The fat cockhead had a hard time getting past the first lips and pubic bone, but once inside, while very tight, her pussy eagerly slipped me deeply into her slick, warm envelope.

Megan sighed deeply, apparently content at finally being filled up. Her hips moved slowly back and forth in thrusts. She leaned her hands on John’s chest and as the sensations built, her fingernails would dig into his skin. The feeling was incredible, but John had to focus to forestall and chance of him bursting into an orgasm himself. He tried to think of his credit card bills, the projects at work, anything other than this young woman straddling him who’s pussy was pulsing and grabbing at his cock.

The tingling in his groin was growing and Megan’s urgency was also growing. John let Megan know that he was close to losing control. She whacked him, harder than before, with the wooden spoon, on the side of his chest and she immediately stopped moving her hips.

The shock of the spoon hitting him and the stillness of her hips allowed John to regain control. Megan was clearly turned on by being in total control, by being the one dominating an older man whom she had turned into her own personal fantasy, into her own sex toy.

John needed to think of even more outlandishly stupid things to keep from coming. When Megan had confirmed her slave was back in control she resumed her hip movements. She leaned forward and told him to lightly lick and bite on her left breast and nipple. John obeyed her orders and then she switched to her right breast. Megan’s nipples were hard and erect and he drew his teeth gently across them, biting harder only as he felt Megan’s pussy spasm.

Finally, after riding him for about fifteen minutes, Megan fell onto his body, both bodies now slick with a light coating of sweat and her hips began an uncontrollable movement up and down. Megan let out a deep cry of urgent need and thrust her hips rapidly. John thrust his hips and cock up in response to allow her the full penetration that she so desired. She suddenly pushed up on her hands again, riding him as deeply as she could and started to cry out.

“John! OH JOHN! I’m COMING! Oh shit! I’m COMING…..oh fuck. Don’t come. Whatever you do. DON”T COME John!!….Oh my god it’s BIG! It’s so big…..shit your cock is big too, it feels so good!! Oh god, my pussy….AAHHHhhhhhhh….”

Megan’s orgasm subsided and her hips slowed and finally stopped. She was lying on top of him and he could not hold her with his hands tied. She was sated, totally satisfied. She lay there panting and recovering her breath. Slowly her hands reached out and untied his wrists.

He rolled Megan over and looked deep into her eyes, their bodies now completely entwined, completely one. She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling.

“That was fucking intense John. That was so erotic!”

John smiled back and kissed her lips. Their tongues leisurely touched and probed each other. John’s cock was throbbing in Megan’s tight pussy. He began gentle hip thrusts, driving his cock a bit deeper each time. Megan put her arms around his back and kissed him hungrily on the mouth. Her arms pulled him into her body as hard as she could. She put her hands on each side of his hips encouraging him to thrust deeper. She decided, she thought to herself, that she liked older men.

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments