Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Intern Turns the Tables

"The sexy intern somehow turns the tables on the boss....."

18
4 Comments 4
23.3k Views 23.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words
The Intern "Turns the Tables"--Sexxy Megan--Part I

Every summer my company does its best to take in summer interns. We spread these around the various departments. This helps to fill in needed projects and also provides summer employment for some of the staff’s children who were are in high school or university. As the West Coast director it is my job to supervise the training protocols and make sure the interns have a useful program organized.

This year one of my star interns is Megan. She is in our marketing group and is a very hard worker, really smart and has good common sense. This is not a combination that is easy to find even in seasoned employees. When I tell you she is “hard working” I mean it. Megan is putting herself through university. She is not only working as an intern with our firm for the summer, but also works part time in the evening as a bartender at an Asian fusion restaurant.

Oh, did I mention that Megan is also extremely good looking? At 21 Megan has a hot toned body and had a very cute face. She has long, lustrous straight light-brunette hair with blond summer highlights that falls past her shoulders. Her figure is slim and athletic with high and firm 32C breasts and a slim tapered waist and nicely curved feminine hips.

While Megan dresses fairly conservatively in the office she can’t help but exude sexuality. On some days tight tops would highlight her slim and toned profile and her pert firm breasts while her black slacks would hug her incredible firm and rounded ass. On other days she would wear a nice dress cinched at the waist and a mid-thigh length that gave her that “girl next door” sex appeal. Megan also had a bright personality with a smile on her face and a positive attitude that made everyone who worked with her feel good.

Although I was much older than Megan at 40, I couldn’t help my mind wandering into fantasies where I would get to see much more of her tight young body than I was ever able to see at the office. I will even admit that when I had not dated for a while and hadn’t had sex for a few days I would lie in bed and get rock hard thinking about Megan and shoot my wad. I had “nicknames” for all the interns such as the young engineer “lazy Larry” who spent his day cruising the Internet. While I didn’t think I would ever have a chance to tell her, I even had my own nickname for Megan. I had secretly nicknamed her “Sexxy Megan”.

Every Friday the marketing group gave me their weekly update and today had been Megan’s first turn to make the power point presentation on behalf of the group. She had on a nice white blouse and a black skirt with medium black heels. She was also wearing black-rimmed glasses instead of her usual contacts. Nothing special really, but for some reason she had this incredible “sexy librarian” effect on me. As she presented and ran through the slide deck I couldn’t help it, but I got hard

I asked a few questions and made a mild critique of some aspects of the presentation. I also complimented the summing up she had made since this was her first attempt and I didn’t want her to feel the feedback was only negative. She seemed to take it well and the group left.

Usually on Friday people leave early to beat the Bay Area traffic and get a start on their weekend. I had a lot of reports to complete for the East Coast office on Monday so I was still hanging around working in my office. I heard a soft knock on my door just as I was getting to the end of my reports.

I looked up and there standing in my doorway was the vision of loveliness herself—Sexxy Megan! The setting sun was shinning through the window behind me. The rays of golden light struck Megan in a way that mysteriously made her seem to glow like some unworldly sexy angel. I was awestruck by her beauty, but quickly recovered my composure and smiled.

Megan had a very good level of self-confidence for her age, but at this moment she seemed tentative and just a tiny bit nervous. She asked if she could talk to me about her presentation. I, of course, agreed and she sat down across from me. It seems she was worried she had “screwed up.”

Megan explained that she needed to make rent money for that month and had been working late all week bartending at the restaurant. Apparently she and had been working until 2:00 am each night and getting very little sleep. As a result she hadn’t been able to put in the hours she normally would have put in on such an important presentation and she was disappointed in herself. Megan also mentioned in passing she had also had a “personal” situation in the past month that had caused her to be a bit distracted at work. I didn’t probe further on this point as it was personal.

After hearing Megan out I said that considering what she had just told me she had actually done an excellent job on the presentation. I told her that compared to some of the other junior members in the marketing group she had even done better than some of the permanent staff. I offered to run through the slide deck one slide at a time and discuss improvements for next time. This brought out Megan’s bright smile and a huge sigh of relief.

“Really? Would you do that for me? That would be great. When should we do it? I really want to prove to you that I can meet your expectations.”

I said, well, if you have an hour now why don’t we just do it now while it is fresh in our minds. Megan asked if I wasn’t going out for Friday night, but I told her my date Carol had cancelled because she was tied-up with a family matter so I was completely free. Megan’s face literally lit up like Christmas lights and I got her to pull up a chair.

We were now sitting side by side and our shoulders and thighs were touching as we ran through the slide deck. As we leaned forward to view the slides I could inhale Megan’s perfume and actually feel the warmth emanating from her body. Needless to say my cock (having a mind of its own) proceeded to engorge and fill my slacks.

Megan was very enthusiastic to learn and after 20 minutes she leaned forward to point at a slide and put her left hand on my thigh for support and her left breast pushed against my shoulder. She was so wrapped up in her animated discussion about the slide I don’t even think she noticed her hand was only 6 inches from my now 7 and a half inch rock hard cock. My inner thigh tingled under the touch of her hand and my cock pulsed and was only held down by my underwear.

A few minutes later I asked Megan to take a 10-minute coffee break with me before we finished up reviewing the presentation. She lifted her hand from my thigh without any self-consciousness and we went to get coffee together. Megan was now totally relaxed and her bubbly self once again. She seemed very comfortable with me now and stood with her body touching mine as we poured the coffees and stirred in some sugar.

As part of our casual chat I asked Megan what she was up to on a Friday night since she was a very attractive young lady who must have lots of boys “buzzing about”. Megan blushed a little at my compliment and said she was going to the restaurant she worked at later as they were having a “club night” with a DJ. She said she would only be meeting friends and didn’t need to work behind the bar, but just wanted to “chill out” and “blow off some steam” after such a stressful week.

I told Megan that sounded great and I hoped she would have a great time with her friends. Megan seemed to get quiet and thoughtful for a minute and then she turned to me hesitatingly with these big almond eyes and said,

“John, since your date has cancelled, why don’t you come with me and have dinner at the restaurant and have a drink? C’mon, I swear you’ll have fun. There’ll be a lot of hot girls there and a cute guy like you might get lucky.” Megan giggled at her comment with a cute smile.

I was a bit shocked and taken off guard so I didn’t respond right away. I think Megan thought this meant a “no” and her face fell slightly in disappointment. She said,

“NO, I know. Of course you don’t want to spend time with me. I’m sorry. I just sort of got excited and blurted it out. It’s ok. I know you must be very busy. Sorry, sometimes I’m just too spontaneous for my own good.”

I recovered like a basketball player who had been faked out, but gets back in the game just in time. I smiled and blushed a little, as the girls I dated were not typically so spontaneous. Looking her in the eye I said,

“Well, ok. But exactly how “hot” are these girls? Are they as hot as you?”

Megan’s face lit up again and she blushed a little at my compliment, her eyes sparkling as she laughed.

“Oh, much hotter than me. You should meet my roommate Irina. She’s here on a student visa from Russia and takes marketing with me. Now she’s HOT and she’s going to be coming tonight so you better bring your game. My friend Stephanie will also be there and she and Irina both have loads of hot friends. So you’re going to be out-numbered. Are you too afraid to come?”

Megan poked me in the ribs and laughed again. Her laughter and happiness were infectious and prospects for my evening certainly seemed to have brightened.

Our coffee break finished and with a plan to head out to the restaurant in place we quickly wrapped up our review of the presentation. Megan wanted to “really drink” tonight so I agreed to follow her car while she dropped it off at her apartment and then to drive us both to the restaurant. She ran inside her place for what she claimed would be a “quick change” and I waited in the car.

Megan came out about 15 minutes later, which is a very fast change for most women I know. Wow! I had only seen her at work and this “new Megan” was a revelation. Holy shit was she hot!. In my mind I thought “Sexxy Megan” is really a lot sexier than I could have ever imagined.

Megan had on a tight black spandex top that wrapped around her body and strapped over her neck. The top criss-crossed her chest, over and under each of her firm and rounded breasts. The top had the effect of “lifting” her breasts so that in contrast to her slim, toned waist they look proportionally very large, high and firm.

The top wrapped around her back and was tied in a knot on her back.

Megan’s toned and tanned firm mid-riff was completely bare. It tapered at her slim waist and in the center of her tummy was a cute “inny” belly button. Low on her hips was a black pleated mini-skirt with a very narrow silver belt that accentuated her tapered waist and her flared feminine hips. Each pleat of the skirt had a little crystal sewn in to give it some sparkle.

Megan had added black stay-up stockings to accentuate her toned legs. The stockings ended two inches below the hem of the mini skirt showing just a touch of skin, just enough skin to beguile. For shoes she had selected patent leather high heels, also with little crystals at the toes for effect. As she walked towards the car I couldn’t take my eyes off her swaying hips and her long intoxicating legs. I quickly got out and opened the door for her. She stopped and held my offered hand lightly and smiled.

“So that very rare species does exist. A gentleman. I could get used to this.” She laughed and then continued, “So, do I clean-up ok?”

I guess the look on my face spoke volumes as Megan just laughed and slid into the car seat. I tried to not be obvious, but I couldn’t help my eyes following her ass and legs as she swung into the seat. She glanced back and caught me looking so I quickly looked away and she smiled knowingly. I had been caught!

On the ride over I told her I might not stay too long after dinner. I guess she could tell I was a bit uncomfortable about my age. She leaned over in her seat placing her hand on my thigh again and said to relax and play it by ear. She told me that her friend Stephanie was younger than her and had a boyfriend who was my age and he would be there as well.

We parked at the restaurant and I opened the car door for Megan. She got out and linked her arm in mine as we walked in. I must say I felt like a million dollars walking in with Megan on my arm. She knew all the staff and the waitresses came by and said “Hi” and I was introduced as we were taken to a large booth. It was clear the restaurant liked to hire sexy university students as waitresses as several of them were very good looking.

We ordered some sushi and some food and Megan went to look for Irina and Stephanie. She came back with two shots and sat beside me on the bench and said, “C’mon let’s have a drink and celebrate!”

I smiled and we knocked back the shots. I jokingly said, “What are we celebrating?”

At my question Megan got a little bit quiet and in a softer voice she told me we were celebrating the fact that she was now officially “single”. She told me her boyfriend Scott had decided he needed some “space”. She said that while they had not really “broken-up”, but they were now seeing other people, or at least he was. Apparently they had been a couple since high school and Scott wanted to experience sex with some other girls.

To cheer Megan up I declared that this deserved a second shot and we did another one. I ordered a bottle of champagne and proposed a toast “to the sexiest single girl in San Jose”. Megan blushed very red this time (partly the effect of the alcohol I think) and we “clinked” our glasses in a toast. She leaned warmly against me and brushed my cheeks with her lips in a light kiss.

NatashaGarcia20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaGarcia20



“You’re so sweet John.”

We started to eat and after a few minutes Irina arrived. Megan was not joking that she was “hot”. Irina was a tall blond with an incredible slim figure. She had on a slinky silver dress that hugged her beautiful tall curvy body. Her long blond hair was thick with beautiful highlights and was pulled back by a large silver hair clip. Her blue eyes were a very bright almost aquamarine blue and were quite dazzling.

Irina sat across from us in the booth and looked around for her other friends. The restaurant was getting busy now and noisier with lots of people and activity. Megan leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“Told ya Irina was super hot. She’s single also, so if you want to abandon me and see if you can hook up with her I’ll be ok. I can get someone else to drive me home.”

I replied that Irina was indeed hot, but since I was a sucker for pleated skirts and sob-story brunettes who’d been dumped by their boyfriends, Megan might not get rid of me so easy. We both laughed and Megan squeezed my arm.

The evening moved on easily and although Megan sometimes left to cruise around with her friends she always returned to sit with me. We had quite a large group with most of them being very attractive young women. Later on Stephanie arrived with her boyfriend Rob.

Megan was right about Stephanie as well. She was stunning and had a very exotic half-Asian look that was both fresh “girl next door sexy” and down right erotic at the same time. Her boyfriend Rob seemed like a nice guy (an engineer), but Stephanie and Irina seemed to monopolize him so we didn’t really get a chance to talk. I could swear Irina was into the guy as much as Stephanie was. When it rains it pours!

The DJ had been going for a while and everyone started dancing. Several guys approached Megan and asked her to dance, but she always made some polite excuse. I had shifted to diet coke since I needed to drive, but Megan had had a few more drinks. After another guy had asked her to dance and was politely turned away I said to her that she should get up and dance with one of these guys and have fun and forget about Scott.

Megan looked at me mischievously. With a very enticing grin on her face and a twinkle in her eye she said,

“You’re absolutely right. I should be having more fun and dancing with a hot guy. I think I will do exactly that.”

She grabbed me by the hand and ignoring my weak protests Megan pulled me up onto the dance floor. She was laughing and was dancing, but didn’t let go of my hand. She asked why I wasn’t laughing and having fun. I shrugged my shoulders with a smile. She said,

“I’ll get you to laugh!”

Megan reached in with her hands and started to tickle my ribs. Now I happen to be very ticklish and jumped which made Megan really start to laugh and I also broke out laughing.

“Now I know your weakness.” She said with a grin on her face.

Megan motioned over to Irina and another friend Natalie and they both joined us on the dance floor. Natalie was quite tall with long dark hair in a ponytail and a tight athletes body. She was wearing tight butt hugging black jeans and a tight white top that showed off her incredible figure. I guessed she was around 22 to 25 and very attractive. Megan pulled in close to my body and leaned in to whisper over the loud music.

“I told you you’d be outnumbered. It’s getting late though, so you better pick your girl or you’ll be leaving alone.”

Megan giggled and smiled at how she was leading me on and provoking me with her saucy flirting. Apparently she knew how sexy she was and enjoyed toying with an older man. I have to admit she had me a bit off balance.

Having leaned into me Megan’s warm body was next to mine, her arm was lightly around my waist and the smell of her perfume was in my nose. It was sexually intoxicating to be this close to her body. I slipped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer while I put my lips next to her ear. I whispered in her ear.

“So, am I picking from two girls or three?”

At that moment the DJ switched to a slow song and Irina and Natalie moved to sit down. I kept my arm around Megan and she made no effort to pull away as we swayed together with the other couples in the darkness.

Megan snuggled her body closer to mine and moved her hips with the music. My cock was getting rock hard with her tight body, her hair, her pert breasts all pressed against me. My arm was resting around her bare waist with my hand positioned on her bare lower back just above the waistband of the miniskirt. I was getting incredibly turned on by this mischievous minx. I might be her boss, but I was also a man and being ticklish was not my only weakness.

Megan put her lips to my ear again to whisper.

“What do you think John? Are you picking from two girls or three? Do you want to find out?”

Megan giggled softly and poked me in the ribs to emphasize her point. I moved my left hand up towards her face. I’d never made a move on a staff member before, let alone a company intern, but it was like I had no control. I stroked the side of her face and her huge almond eyes looked up at me. I could see the tops of her firm breasts and her black spandex top. I had to decide. What would she do if I tried to kiss her?

The song ended before I had a chance to find out and Megan pulled away from me slowly and turned, but she still held my hand lightly as we walked back to the booth. I couldn’t help it, but my eyes wandered down her shinning hair, her neckline, her bare back, her beautiful ass and pleated mini skirt, her black stockings. My god, I wanted this girl so bad. Was she just flirting and toying with me?

Natalie grabbed Megan and they headed off to the washroom as women are won’t to do. I sipped my coke and chatted with another girl at the booth named Chelsea. In a few minutes Megan returned with Nathalie and another tall blond girl. Megan introduced us.

“This is another friend, Alice.” Megan giggled, “But we all call her “Naughty Alice.”

I looked at them with a quizzical look.

“Oh, you’ll understand if you get to know her.”

And then they all laughed in unison. I later gathered from the conversation that Alice was a high school classmate. Alice was now a psychology student at NYU who was out visiting Natalie for a couple of weeks. She was wearing tight jeans that profiled her very beautiful rounded ass and slim legs lengthened by black high heel mules. Her top was a pink and blue striped blouse that was pulled up and tied in a knot under her breasts leaving her toned mid-riff exposed. The blouse was unbuttoned showing hints of a black lace push-up bra.

The girls were all whispering amongst themselves and I could tell something was up. Megan shifted past Chelsea and snuggled in beside me in the booth, both her hands gently holding my bicep. She put her lips near my ear and asked what I wanted to do. She explained that Stephanie and Irina were heading off to Rob’s place in Los Gatos. Megan and the others didn’t want to go there since it was too far. Megan also added, “And all those two want to do is fuck Rob silly.”

Apparently Megan, Natalie and Alice wanted to keep partying but no one really had anywhere to hold the party since their student apartments were too small. Megan squeezed my arm and said softly into my ear,

“So, old man. Do you want to go home and go nighty-night, or are you up for a game of Slave with us girls?”

I asked her what the hell “Slave” was and she just giggled and said I would find out if I agreed to host the party. She said if I were “chicken” she and her friends would understand. Well, I definitely did not want the night to end. I wanted to see how far things could go with Megan so I agreed.

Natalie had her car so she took Alice and Chelsea and a guy Alice was keen on named Steve in her car. Megan and I went in my Beamer and they followed me. I drove slowly down 880 so they could follow and took the turn-off up the hillside to my house overlooking San Jose making sure their headlights were always behind me.

We all got together in the living room and I opened the sliding glass doors onto the deck to give a panoramic view of the city looking towards San Francisco and the mountains. I took Megan into the kitchen to get some beer and wine and a deck of cards. Megan moved up towards me and put her arms around my waist.

“John, you have a really nice place. Thanks for being so nice tonight. I was really a bit down after this week and you were so nice to me tonight and I’ve had so much fun. I hope you’ve enjoyed it too.“

Megan leaned forward on her toes and gave me a light kiss on the lips. I was a bit flustered and my head was spinning at this turn of events. I could just taste the light hint of cherry lipgloss and I wanted more. Shit I wanted this girl badly. She may only be 21, but she was turning me on like a woman with many more years of experience.

I wanted to pull her body into mine and kiss her passionately. I wanted to rip her top off and put my hot mouth on her nipples. I wanted to let that pleated mini skirt drop to the floor so I could pull her panties down and gently lick her pussy. I had to resist, we need to go back to the others.

Megan explained “Slave” quickly to me. It was like a version of poker, except whoever won a game got to make a demand from anyone in the losing group. That person either had to comply with the demand, or they dropped out of the game and became the slave of that person for the night. Being their slave meant you had to do whatever they asked. Megan added,

“Watch out for Alice, she’s very, very naughty!” and she laughed.

We gathered up some beer and wine and went back to the living room. We all sat around the coffee table and the game started. Steve was a pretty good poker player and he won the first two hands. Not wanting to push things too much he first picked Chelsea and then Alice to do silly things. We were all drinking and laughing and I had some music on in the background.

Natalie won the next hand and she raised the stakes by asking Chelsea to pull down her denim skirt and show us the color of her panties. We all whooped in our enthusiasm. Chelsea laughed and stood up and pulled down her skirt to show us pink Pokka dot panties that were very cute. Very nice ass!

We were all getting pretty drunk by this point. Chelsea won the next game and raised the temperature again by asking Natalie to kiss Megan. We all paused wondering what the girls would do and then Steve and Alice started to egg them on. Natalie moved next to Megan and instead of the “peck” I had been expecting she started to really kiss her and pulled Megan in and started to give her some tongue in a very deep kiss.

I couldn’t tear my eyes away as Megan, not to be shown up, responded with her own probing of Natalie’s mouth. The kiss lasted a long time and we were all whooping and cheering at the end. As I watched I wanted my mouth to be there, to have my tongue probing Megan in her mouth, probing her cunt, flicking her clit. I wished it I was the one kissing Megan and not Natalie.

Alice won a round and asked Steve to give her a neck rub. We all thought this was lame, but Alice seemed to want to get Steve touching her body so she had achieved her objective. From the look on his face Steve was certainly enjoying having his hands on Alice’s firm body.

The next round was tense, but finally Natalie won again over Alice. She asked Chelsea to take off her skirt so she could take a picture of her in her lingerie with her phone and post it on Facebook. Chelsea pondered this for a minute but finally said “No.”

“OK. You’re my slave girl. You’re out of the game. Sit here beside me and let me think of what slave things I want you to do.”

Chelsea moved and sat beside Natalie and Natalie place her left hand on Chelsea’s thigh in a possessive manner. In the next round Alice won and turned Steve into her slave, so now he was out of the game. Steve asked if there was anything he could do to be “freed” or was being a slave the end. Alice looked around at us and said,

“A slave can be freed by their master if they please them. If the master is pleased then they may set them free.”

The girls all nodded in unison. Natalie added,

“You need to do something special though. You need to make your master VERY happy or you will not be set free.”

The final round was even tenser after Chelsea and Steve getting knocked out. We were drinking and laughing as each card was drawn. Alice said she now wanted to end the game quickly so she could enjoy her slave.

In the end Alice prevailed once again. She had a wicked grin on her face and some sort of unspoken message flashed between Alice and Megan. She turned to me and asked me to pull out my cock and let her “slave” Steve hold it. I wasn’t about to let that happen and looked pleadingly at Megan. They all laughed and Alice said,

“That’s it John. You’re my slave. I feel like a goddamn Roman goddess. I have a surplus of Slaves.”

Alice turned to Megan.

“Hey girl, you don’t have any slaves. Here take mine.”

Alice motioned towards me with an arrogant sweep of her hand.

“He may have been your boss today, but tonight he’s your slave.”

The girls laughed and Megan looked at me and I sensed unspoken desires in her eyes. How had this happened? I had started the day as her boss, correcting her work and now here she was ordering me around in a way I found impossible to resist. I wanted her so badly there was nothing I would not do to have her, even if that meant being her slave for the night.

Continued…….

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments