Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shoot

"A divorced woman takes her photo shoot to the next level."

12
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
8.0k words 8.0k words
It is always like this, she stays last. Not because she loses track of time. No. There is just not a lot to go home to. A long time ago her husband and her agreed to stay together until the youngest of their three children turned eighteen. When that day had finally come they got divorced and now this is her, alone.

The day of the divorce she didn’t even feel sad, she felt it was a logical next step in their lives Just like it was to get married, just like it was deciding to have children. A natural progression of her life’s story. She had looked forward to it. She had made herself believe that a whole new world would open up, that she’d travel and meet new people, get new hobbies and discover new interests, but as so many things in life, that didn’t really turn out to be true.

And thus she lives alone. And as she lived alone she got more and more needy. It started out modestly, a couple of months after the divorce, when she laid in bed and felt the urge to be naughty. From that moment on she continued pleasuring herself periodically, and she got better at it too. Then she started taking care of her body more. She dieted and lost some weight. Her make-up skills improved as well. There’s a difference between being able to put on lipstick and eyeliner, or really putting effort in it. That takes years to get good at. But she loved it. She had the time to practice and her efforts paid off. When going out she made sure to look really pretty and steal the show when she entered the room.

One morning when she was taking a shower she took up her razor to shave her legs. Feeling a little frisky she looked at the hair between her legs and wondered if she should do it. She decided to try just a little and put the razor on her lower stomach. One stroke after the other she shaved her pubic hair away. She kept to her bikini-line as she didn’t feel confident enough to try and shave her lips.

Coming out of the shower she inspected herself. With the weight she lost her bum started sticking out nicely and when she turned and looked at her breasts and stomach she noticed that with her new, more narrow, strip of hair below it actually made her look even more slender.

She got so turned on from looking at herself that she sat down on the side of the bath and spread her legs. She ran her fingers over her hairy lips and through the hair she had left above her pussy. She rubbed herself more and more intense in the area where she loves it most and started to feel that familiar pleasure.

Getting hornier and more daring she stopped and reached for the razor in her shower. She wanted to feel what it was like to be completely bald there again. Wetting her pussy she put the razor to it and got rid of all the hair on her lips. It felt so good. She loved the look, seeing her smooth pink bald treasure with the strip of long hair towering above it her thoughts turned back to where she had left them a minute before and she continued pleasuring herself.

“I did something impulsive this morning,” she said to Lisa.

Lisa was her best friend. There was a big age difference between her and Becky. Lisa was only twenty-two, a good friend of her oldest son. Becky had known her for years and they grew closer together during Becky’s divorce, when Lisa had been so supportive. Lisa had hosted the party and now it were just the two of them who were left, sitting in the sofa, sipping more wine than good for them.

“Tell me,” Lisa replied.

She took another sip of her glass and whispered, “I shaved down there.”

“Down where?” Lisa asked, knowing full well what Becky meant.

“You know…”

“Oh, really? That’s pretty naughty!” Lisa exclaimed.

“And I absolutely love it too. I should’ve done it a lot sooner. It feels totally great and makes me look younger and more slim as well.” Becky couldn’t help being excited about her new look.

“You know what?” Lisa said. “Maybe you should model for me! You look stunning and you know it. I bet we could get some really nice photos of you.”

“Model for you? You mean naked? I don’t know, why would I do that? It’s not like I’m seeing someone who’d like to look at photos of me,” Becky stammered.

Lisa calmed her down and explained, “It is up to you Becky. But I’ve seen you put more and more effort into looking good. I think you would appreciate a nice photo shoot to see yourself from another point of view. You don’t have to be naked, but we’ll do some casual shots and go from there. If you feel good we’ll do a bit more artistic ones as well.”

Becky agreed to have some photos taken. In her conversation with Lisa she’d already started to warm up to the idea. The two women decided to meet again the next day in the late afternoon, when the sunlight would be warmest. They hugged as they said goodbye and kissed each other on the cheek but it seemed as if their lips almost touched. Something felt odd about the way they said good bye. Lisa looked in Becky’s eyes and seemed to wink. Becky couldn’t really tell exactly what she was feeling. She was confused, though intrigued.

Becky slept in the next day. When she woke up she couldn’t believe that she had agreed to having her photos taken. It must have been the wine talking, she thought. Still, she wasn’t going to back down. She couldn’t deny that the idea of having Lisa really focus on her body was exciting. Maybe too exciting for a straight woman.

This puzzled her as well. The hug and kiss good bye last night seemed to last for ages, as if she was caught in a moment she couldn’t get out of. She had been thinking of Lisa a lot, wondering if she felt the connection as well. She dozed off for a second thinking about her best friend and when she snapped back out of it she was surprised her hands were tucked between her legs. Her stretched fingers stroked the inside of her thighs, up and down with two fingers firmly on her lips.

She felt ashamed. Were her feelings for Lisa that strong? Or was it because she hadn’t made love since the divorce? Was she just going through a horny period? She decided that was probably it. She was feeling frisky and had been for a while already.

After breakfast she started thinking of what to wear during the photo shoot. She picked a plaid loose dark grey skirt that reached to just above her knees. It had the right amount of innocence and was still very stylish. The top proved a more difficult choice. She liked wearing shirts but a light shirt on a plaid skirt would make her look like a school girl.

Rummaging through her closet she found something she hadn’t worn in years. A tight black sleeveless top with a satin-like shine and red art-nouveau style flowers embroidered along some edges. The top was narrow around the neck with two rows of seventeen decorative buttons, each starting at her collar bones going diagonally down over her breasts to her sides and joining each other again at the hem on the back. The two sides of the top were joined together by loops that go around the buttons. The loops were made so that the edges of the top wouldn’t fit snug together. A narrow gap was left, curiously showing a bit of what’s underneath.

She tried on the skirt and top and congratulated herself with how she looked. The one thing she wasn’t happy with was with the bra she was wearing under the top. Because the top didn’t fully close over her breasts you had to be wearing a nice bra, something seductive. She didn’t really have pretty lingerie. She had never really needed it. Also the fact that she had never really shaved kind of limited her choice in knickers. Now that she had given herself a completely clean look down there she could see how she could wear the more risqué underwear without looking like a fool.

This gave her an idea. She’d go out and buy new lingerie. Even if she’d wear it just for this photo shoot, it’d still be worth it. She felt great after seeing her in her uniform. With her new looks and the adventure coming up that night she thought she should just enjoy the experience of going out and buying something sexy.

She drove to a shop she knew of that sold more daring and frivolous lingerie, nothing you would find in your regular mall’s lingerie store. A proper lingerie store you could say, with a personal assistant and if you’d ask for it, a glass of champagne. You had to feel good of course, and if you weren’t sure whether to take the garter-belt or not, another glass of champagne could help you decide.

The store was appropriately lit to invoke an intimate feel. Becky started looking around and touched various bras and knickers. They felt much more delicate than the ones she was used to wearing. These felt really classy. Thin, a lot of lace, more subtle colours, hardly any of the bras had padding inserted either. She chose two sets and handed them to the girl in the store.

“Are these the right size?”

“I think so,” Becky answered.

“Okay, if it is fine with you I will check when you’re wearing it,” the assistant said politely.

Becky followed the girl through the shop to the fitting area. The assistant showed her to an empty room and pulled the curtain. The fitting rooms were in a circle joining a common room in the middle. There were no mirrors in the fitting rooms themselves, only in the circular common room where the shop had chosen to put up mirrors between each fitting room door. This made Becky a bit uncomfortable. The curtain was already way too sheer in her opinion and they were forcing you out of your room to go parade in the big room.

Just as she had undone her shirt a young woman walked out of the room next to her and started twisting and turning, inspecting herself in the mirror between their two doors. She was maybe twenty-six years old with dark skin, wearing a red set. The high-cut thong she wore really accentuated her cheeks. As she turned Becky could see she too shaved completely. Below the extremely sheer piece of fabric she could discern no hair and clearly saw the top of the woman’s smooth lips peeking through. Her stomach was toned with a narrow belly button in the middle. Her firm breasts were held up in a red quarter-cup bra, with her dark nipples proudly sticking out.

Becky’s jaw almost hit the floor, she was amazed by the beauty of this dark girl. She didn’t even feel ashamed staring at her. The shop assistant passed by and moved her hand over her back, over her ass and quickly checked how the thong fit, adjusting it between her cheeks. Then, to Becky’s surprise she turned the girl around and moved gently over her boobs, propping up her nipples some more, shifting the cup under her breasts a bit. The girl didn’t mind and let the assistant do her thing.

“Perfect for you. You look astonishing,” the shop assistant noticed.

“I’ll take it, and the briefs as well,” the girl answered.

She disappeared back into her room to get dressed.

“Mmm,” Becky thought. “What a show. That was beautiful.”

Slightly surprised with her own thoughts she remembered how she spent a day thinking about Lisa after their kiss goodbye the other night. This was the second time today she fantasised about another woman. She shrugged and came to terms with the fact that she shouldn’t be ashamed of appreciating the female physique.

Becky checked if she was clean and stepped into her thong. This one was black and sheer in front, with some black lines going criss-cross over her venus hill. The black lines would then become not one but two thin waist-bands joining again between her cheeks. In the front these black lines would create panels of lace.The lowest panel was missing and created a naughty peekaboo effect over the start of her pussy’s lips. She felt her smooth skin through it and touched the tip of softer skin.

“Interesting,” she thought.

The bra was the same style with the sheer panels separated by black lines, each cup had two sections missing showing some of her breasts’ skin. It fit her great. She turned around in it but without mirrors in her fitting room she couldn’t see the whole picture. She wasn’t completely sure if she looked good in it. It was something she’d never worn before, never this delicate or sensual.

“When in doubt, do the courageous thing,” she said to herself and stepped out of her little room to have a look at herself in the mirrors.

She was surprised with how sexy she looked in it. Stronger even, she loved herself. Turning around she looked at her ass and bent forward a little to better see the piece of black string flow between her cheeks. The thong was so thin it didn’t completely cover her asshole.

“Woah,” she murmured, “That’s pretty special.”

She wasn’t used to wearing thongs but after a couple of minutes she’d forgotten about the strange feeling. Seeing her ass like this even turned her on and she couldn’t wait to try on the other set still waiting for her.

“That one’s a rather daring set!” the shop assistant said as she walked up to Becky to inspect her closer.

“Ahh, yes,” Becky replied, “I don’t know if it’s for me though. It’s more revealing than what I’m used to.”

The girl stood right in front of her and held Becky by the waist, then she smoothly squatted down and looked straight at Becky’s knickers. She quickly, casually, tucked her fingers behind Becky’s thong and pulled it down a little more, showing more of her new look. Becky could feel the girl’s pastel-green fingernails on her lips for a moment, firing a jolt of electricity through her body.

“Well,” the young girl said asserted positively, “you have nothing to worry about. You’re looking pretty good here in my opinion.”

She got back up, and with her mouth slightly opened she looked at Becky and winked. Becky, surprised with the girl’s candidness, could only stare at the girl’s lips, painted in the same pastel-green as her nails and stammer, “Uhh, thank you.” With that, the girl swung around Becky, patted her on her naked bum and danced to another woman who was looking for her advice.

Back inside her fitting room Becky quickly took off the thong, afraid that she’d be staining it. She rummaged through her purse looking for a tissue and cleaned herself up. The sight of seeing herself in such sexy lingerie got her horny. Not to mention the girl touching her! She wasn’t even sure if she could try on the other set still.

She looked at the other ensemble and decided to go for it. She held the knickers out in front of her. They seemed more casual than the ones she had just tried on, without open panels or anything fancy. The colour was dark blue, but still very sheer, with some floral embroidery on them. This was more her style. The waist-band was a little wider, a bit more Brazilian-like. Though from the back to the triangular piece in front it was just like the previous one, nothing but a thin string.

As she stepped into her undies and pulled them up, she realised what made these special. These knickers’ waistband came higher than the g-string she had tried on a minute ago, but the front piece that’s supposed to be covering her wasn’t much wider than the waistband. It started narrow from the top and went on to only just cover her lips, making for a “high cut” impression.

She looked behind her and saw the string disappear between her cheeks. She grabber her ass and nodded in approval. Next up was the bra. It seemed like thin was the theme this little set was going for because the cups seemed smaller than normal. She pulled up the bra straps and saw the top of her nipples peeking above the cups’ lace lining..

“Mmm, interesting,” she thought again, not being put off by the look of it.

Now she needed to see herself in the mirror and with her nipples exposed she walked out of the fitting room.

“Very pretty!” the assistant cheered.

She twisted Becky around and held her by the waist.

“You should get this one. I think it looks better on you than the one you tried on first,” she said.

“What about my breasts? Should the bra fit like this?”

“Yes,” replied the young girl. “This bra is a model that sits between a quarter- and demi-cup. The top part of your aureolas will show. It’s perfect for wearing under low boat-cut tops for instance or dress shirts. It lets you undo that one button extra, without showing any bra.”

“I do wear a lot of shirts,” Becky answered. “Yes, you have convinced me. I’ll take this set.”

“Excellent. You look absolutely stunning in it Would you like to me to fetch the garters as well? See how you look in those?” the assistant asked cunningly.

“Garters?” Becky exclaimed. “Oh, I-I don’t know. I’ve never…” she stammered.

“Let me show you. It’ll be great.” the girl quickly said.

Before Becky could retort the girl had dashed off to get the garter belt.

“If you don’t mind I’ll help you put it on,” she said when she returned. Holding the garters and a new pack of stockings.

“Alright, I suppose,” replied Becky, as the girl guided her back into the fitting room.

The girl flung her long hair to one side and squatted in front of Becky. Her short dress rode up a good bit, revealing what she had chosen to wear that day. Through the little sheer piece of fabric Becky could make out the girl’s puffy lips and well-groomed bit of hair, starting about half an inch above where her outer lips joined.

“Turn around for me please,” the girl asked politely.

Becky did as she was told and she felt the girl fasten the garter belt on her back. It fit snugly. Two straps ran over Becky’s round cheeks and two over her thighs in front. She looked down and felt incredibly sexy.

“Okay, now turn around again, miss.”

Becky turned and faced the young assistant again. Still squatting wide, the girl tugged on the two straps running over Becky’s thighs and nodded affirmatively. She then moved her hands to Becky’s hips and tucked her fingers under the g-string’s waistband pulling gently. Becky’s eyebrows rose and she froze. The girl looked up at her from below and smiled.

“You should wear the knickers over the straps. It’s more convenient. Can I?” she said skittishly.

Becky said nothing and held her breath. She looked down and felt the g-string slide off.

“You look very good,” the girl assured her.

She winked at Becky who still stood perplexed. The candid girl opened the pack of nylons and made Becky step into the first one. The feeling of the nylon being pulled up over calves and thighs felt incredible. She could hardly stand up in excitement. Among the feeling of being in shock, baffled by the assistant’s shamelessness and embarrassment, Becky felt surprisingly aroused.

The second stocking got pulled up and the clamps fastened on her thigh and buttons. The fresh, steady hands of the young girl down below, touching her inner thighs and ass as she stood tall above her made her feel horny. Someone so pretty and so young, serving her this close to her uncovered pussy, handling carefully as to not inadvertently touch her lips gave Becky as sense of dominance.

“There, all done,” the girl said, as she reached for the g-string.

“Maybe try the briefs,” Becky said, “They will look good too.”

With her briefs on she walked outside and inspect herself again in the mirror. She looked like an escort girl. But she also looked incredibly hot. Her mind was made up and she’d go for the whole set, stockings included.

Becky got dressed again and made her way to the front of the intimate shop and paid for the lingerie. She felt in heaven when she walked out of the store holding the bag. Off to the car and then back home. She still had to try on the lingerie with the outfit she’d already chosen earlier that day.

When the clock struck four in the afternoon she slipped into her lingerie again. She decided to wear the briefs. The back of the briefs had a wide gap exposing her bum. It was nothing more than waistband and some coverage at the bottom. Rather cheeky. She put on her gray plaid skirt and checked if the hem fell low enough to conceal that she was wearing stockings.

Next she started buttoning up the many little buttons of the tight top. The bra she had bought was so low in fact that it didn’t show at all through the seams except for very low on her breasts. It made her look as if she was wearing nothing at all. That wasn’t the initial idea but she liked it nonetheless.

“Alright, hottie,” she congratulated herself as she inspected her body in the bedroom mirror, “Time to head over to Lisa’s.”

She almost tip-toed to her car and secretly hoped nobody saw her. They wouldn’t believe their eyes. Becky would never go out in such heels, wearing a skirt that short. She couldn’t imagine what the neighbours would say about her. When she got into the car she took off her heels and started driving. Her skirt immediately rode up to reveal the top of her stockings. She thought it was sexy, the way she was sitting there.

After a short while she drove up Lisa’s street and checked herself in the mirror. Maybe she’d need to touch up her make-up before the photos get taken but she didn’t worry about it. Lisa had a large enough make-up collection to use. Becky put on her shoes, got out of the car and walked up to Lisa’s front door.

“Well, wow! Look at you! You look great! I didn’t even know you had such shoes!” Lisa cried out as she opened the door.

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

Lisa was wearing low-waist loose jeans and a tight green tank top that clung to her stomach and breasts. The jeans were so low that the her hip bones and lower stomach were showing.

“For a lazy afternoon, you don’t look too bad either girl,” Becky said looking at her friend.

She laid her hand on Lisa’s naked waist, pulled her in closer and kissed hello. Lisa had to stand on her toes to reach Becky whose height seemed endless now that she was wearing heels. As Lisa came back down Becky could notice more bounce than usual in her young friend’s breasts.

“No bra today?” Becky asked straight away.

“Nope!” Lisa replied. “I’m young enough to go without, unlike others!”

“Rude!” Becky yelled at her, following Lisa into her house.

“Would you like some wine? It’s okay, I already started the bottle, it’s open. No need to be polite.”

“Of course,” Becky said. “I would’ve had you open a new one anyway.”

“Haha. That’s right,” Lisa laughed.

They clinked their wine-glasses together.

“To friends…” Lisa said.

“… and photos.” Becky completed.

She rose the clear crystal to her lips, closed her eyes for a second and enjoyed the taste in her mouth. Putting the glass back down on the low table in front of her the glass showed a clear impression of her lips.

“You put effort into it,” Lisa said as she noticed the lipstick-stained glass.

“Ahh, and why not,” said Becky. “Maybe it’s time for me to acknowledge the bit of woman I still have left in me.”

“Oh come on, even without make-up you look stunning,” Lisa admonished. “After this glass we’ll go for a re-fill and start shooting, shall we?”

“Great,” Becky replied and she reached for her glass again.

They got their re-fill, Becky touched up her lips and Lisa grabbed her camera. Becky thought Lisa looked pretty hot the way she confidently handled the large bulky black device. She found the thing had way too many options and buttons and devised she’d stick to her phone for taking photos. Then Becky struck a pose and the shutter started clicking away.

Becky got some tips about how to put her legs and hands, to extend her neck and how to look at the camera. Lisa was really good at this. Gradually Becky got more comfortable. The constant discussion they had about how to stand or sit, swinging ideas back and forth, really took away the initial uncomfort of being the subject of Lisa’s lens.

Becky swung her leg over the back of the sofa and sat on it, as if she rode a horse. The hem of her skirt inched up somewhat, only just covering the darker band at the top of her stockings.

“Okay, now lean backwards”, Lisa instructed.

Becky did as she was told, she placed one hand behind here on the back of the sofa and stretched backwards. She knew full well her garters would start showing stretching out like that.

“I knew it.” Lisa winked at her from behind the camera. “You’re incredibly hot, Becky. These photos start getting more risqué. Do you want to continue?”

“Yes. I’d love to.” Becky sighed.

Lisa moved down and kneeled in front of her model to get a different perspective, at the same time Becky spread her legs just a little more. Lisa looked through her lens and looked back up.

Lisa cleared her throat, “Becky, mmm, if I press down on the shutter now you’ll be showing off your underwear on the photo. Are you alright with that?”

Becky replied by opening her legs even wider, flashing her sheer dark-blue briefs before closing them again.

“Seriously Becky, those are nice! I didn’t know you had such lingerie! Honestly, I’m getting a little flustered here,” Lisa honestly confessed.

She started opening her legs again, slowly, waiting for the sound of the shutter each time before continuing.

“Do you like what you’re seeing then?” Becky teased, still leaning back on the sofa, looking straight into the camera.

Lisa nodded in agreement, then hesitated for a moment and said: “I can see you weren’t lying about shaving down there either.”

Becky moved one hand down over the skirt and between her legs, feeling her smooth lips through the her new briefs.

“Oops,” she joked innocently.

Lisa asked if she could take a new pose.

“Could you squat down maybe, facing the sofa, and stretch your arms out over the back.”

Becky didn’t fully get it and Lisa told her to move over. She walked over to the sofa and bent deep through her knees. Her low-waist jeans went down even lower, revealing about half her cheeks. Looking down Becky saw Lisa’s well-formed ass and could make out the small string stretching out over her ass, disappearing deep between her muscled bum. She scooted down and surprised Lisa by sliding a finger over her g-string’s waistbands.

“You don’t seem to be afraid of wearing small things either, hmm?” Becky taunted coyly.

“Hey!” Lisa said, “No touching!” and she winked at her friend.

“Oh you silly,” Becky replied, “I bet, with undies like those you need some maintenance down there as well.”

“What do you think? Of course girl! Do you think I can wear pants this low without at least shaving an inch away? But I’m not as bald as you though.”

The way Lisa ended her sentence left Becky no other option, as Lisa came back up Becky kneeled down and held Lisa by the waist, reaching for the button of her pants.

“Listen to me young lady. No more coy business. I want to see proof.”

She started unbuttoning Lisa’s pants. Lisa folded her hands on top of her head, letting Becky go about her business. The first button popped open and Lisa felt her trousers getting even more loose. She felt Becky reach inside with one finger, touching the top of her underwear. The second button snapped open and Becky tugged her jeans down.

Lisa wore a little g-string. Above her lips she had left a little bit of her dark auburn hair, carefully groomed into a short strip. The front of her undies wouldn’t completely cover it and about half of it stuck out above. Becky felt it with her fingers, stroking the little patch of hair, then pulling down on the g-string to show more of her little landing strip. Becky went just so far as to not reveal the top of Lisa’s lips.

“When you’re done down there, I’d like to get some more wine,” Lisa stated with a stern look on her face.

“Haha, okay. But don’t get me wasted, I don’t want to look mashed in my photos,” Becky said, pulling up Lisa’s trousers.

Lisa didn’t bother buttoning up again and walked over to the kitchen flaunting her half-bared cheeks. The second bottle popped and Lisa filled both glasses again. Meanwhile Becky tried out the position Lisa wanted her in. She could see how it would be a nice photo, with her plaid skirt hanging down like a some sort of Japanese fan.

Before long Lisa started snapping photos again, telling Becky how to pose and look at the camera.

Then she heard her say “OK, now grab your skirt and hold it together in your lap so I can take a couple of shots of your bum.”

Becky did as she was told and showed off the back of her briefs. Her ass was in full view because the back didn’t quite cover much. The garters ran behind her undies, over the sides of her spread cheeks, down to her thighs. Lisa seemed to love it, Becky could hear hear take enough photos to fill a whole magazine.

Lisa got up and leaned against the back of the sofa gain. She started to unbutton one of the two rows of buttons that held up her top. Lisa zoomed in closer and shot several close-ups with every button that Becky undid. Every button showed more of her soft gentle skin hidden underneath. Becky reached the top of her breast and undid several more buttons down to her bra before she stopped. The side of her breast was clearly showing now.

“Could you take your top and pull it away a little? It’d be sexy if I could get a glimpse of your nipple.”

Becky pulled at the loose front part of her top and lifted it from her boob. Her nipple was covered in shadow but could maybe be slightly visible on the photo. The thought of seeing something was often more interesting than plainly seeing it. Lisa swung around Becky a couple of times as she took her photos. Her boobs danced in her tight green top every time she sat on her knees in front of Becky. With her trousers still fully unbuttoned Becky caught glimpses of Lisa’s little white g-string and her pubic hair playing above it.

“I guess I’ll start with the other side then?” asked Becky?

“Please do,” Lisa begged. “You’re making me hot.”

“Really?” Becky said playfully. “Are you sure? Maybe I should check”, she continued, staring straight at Lisa’s little undies.

“Hah! As if you naughty girl!” Lisa retorted.

“Then how will we know?” Becky replied teasingly.

“You don’t give up do you Beck!” Lisa shouted. “Fine, here, I’ll do it.”

Without further ado she moved her hand to the white cloth and slid her fingers under it. Feeling herself before pulling back up. Lisa herself seemed surprised. She held up two finger covered in her juice.

“There,” she said. “Happy?” she asked.

“Wow, Lisa, that’s good, seems like you react like a healthy young girl,” Becky grinned.

Lisa nodded in agreement and moaned playfully as she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked them dry. She got her camera again and swerved around Becky once more. Becky had already started undoing the second row of buttons. With every she undid the front flap of her top fell open a little more. Going further she continued to reveal more of her chest as the top fell away with each button that unlocked. Lisa couldn’t believe what she was seeing. How far was Becky willing to go here? She couldn’t help but bite her lip and tell Becky to keep going.

Becky showed no signs of stopping. She got aroused by Lisa taking photos, and by seeing her in those low unbuttoned jeans carelessly showing off her teeny underwear. She couldn’t help but looking at her friend’s young body more and more. She needed to see her. They had already crossed the line anyway, the teasing wouldn’t stop now.

Becky threw an innocent look at Lisa and started pulling down the top even more. Her aureolas started to show. Lisa moaned in approval and fired away. Two more buttons on each side and her nipples were completely visible with the top of her bra peeking out now.

“Ohhh, so that’s where it was hiding,” Lisa cried out visibly excited.

“You like?”

“Mmm, yes,” Lisa said. “Show me more.”

Moving her hands to her shoulders Becky started to lift the top away and slowly dropped it down her arms. The top sank down to her waist and she twisted it slightly to work on the remaining buttons. There she stood in front of her friend, proudly putting her breasts on display, held up by a sensual blue lace bra.

Lisa confessed: “You are gorgeous Becks. I am jealous.”

“Oh shut up and take your photos girl. You’re way hotter than I am.”

Becky dropped her top on the floor and cupped her breasts. Squeezing them, then taking her nipples between thumb and index, pulling them out slightly. She looked at the camera and bit her lip seductively. Lisa couldn’t contain her anymore and dove back into her g-string.

“Okay, now you’ve really got me wet,” she grinned, showing her fingers to her friend. “I can hardly believe it. I wish I’d worn larger underwear, this one is soaked!”

“Haha. Well, I’m feeling pretty good too hun, don’t worry.”

“Becky, would you mind taking off your skirt so we can get some photos of you in lingerie?” Lisa asked.

Becky agreed and slowly undid the zipper of her skirt, giving Lisa time to take the necessary shots. The short skirt dropped to the floor and she stepped out of it. Her long nylon-clad legs towering above her heels, leading up to the garter’s clasps. Becky turned around to show off the garters running over the back of her thighs and her cheeks. Lisa saw the gaping hole in the back of Becky’s undies, covering almost nothing. Becky bent over, leaned on the couch and stuck her ass out, giving her friend a good look.

“Hmm, wait, just let me fix something,” Lisa said.

She came closer and adjusted Becky’s garter, putting it square over her cheek. Becky could feel the fingers on her ass, exploring her gentle skin. She felt them going over the bottom hem of her brief’s gap towards her wet swollen lips. Lisa pulled down and uncovered he smoothly shaved pussy of her older friend. Becky froze up and waited. Seconds later she felt Lisa running her fingers over her lips. Starting from the back she had one finger on each, tracing gently forwards.

“Oh mmm. I thought we weren’t allowed to check there?”

Becky felt her lips being parted. She closed her eyes, bit her lip and arched her neck. She heard the thud of the camera being put down on the floor. Suddenly Lisa’s warm breath grazed her pussy and then she finally felt Lisa’s lips locked on hers. Lisa ran her tongue between Becky’s lips, gently pushing her way inside her wetness.

Becky loved to be explored like this. It had been so long ago since someone had enjoyed her. She reached behind her held Lisa’s head, pushing her harder against her pussy. Lisa moaned and pushed her tongue in as far as she could. Becky felt a shiver shoot through her when Lisa reached places she hadn’t been licked for a long time. She let go of Lisa’s head.

“Take off my undies.”

“Okay.”

Lisa started pulling on the sheer briefs and slid them over Becky’s round ass. She wiggled her cheeks, rubbing them with both hands inches away of Lisa’s face.

“You’re such a tease.”

“I’m terribly sorry Lisa,” Becky ostentatiously lied as she felt the panties slide past her garter-clips over her stockings and down to her feet.

She carefully stepped out of them and put her foot down so that he spread her legs a little wider. Lisa looked back up and stared right at Becky’s freshly shaved pussy.

“Oh God, you’re gorgeous.”

Becky reached down between her legs and put two fingers over her lips. Slowly spreading them she started teasing. Lisa gazed up, enjoying the view. Her ass resting on her feet, she sat kneeled between her friend’s endless legs, gently fingering herself around her tiny white g-string. She went on to push her jeans down over her thighs. Her hands straddled her skin as she moved them back towards the little white triangle that tried so hard to cover her soft mound. Try as it might, it failed. Lisa’s friction had caused one of her lips to spill out from under it, effectively only covering one half of her pussy.

Lisa veered back up and inched closer to Lisa’s spread lips. She gently start licking Becky’s inside with the tip of her tongue. So gentle in fact that Becky hardly noticed it. She actually registered Lisa’s warm breath on her pink skin more than her tongue. It sent shivers through her spine. Becky felt as if her knees were shaking, she could hardly stand. In that moment, as if Lisa knew what she was thinking she felt hands on the back of both her knees, physically supporting her as the very center of her world was being ever so carefully explored. Lisa got more greedy and started lapping harder at Becky’s pink slit. They both moaned together and Becky taunted.

“Mmm, yeah girl. Enjoy me more. Taste everything.”

She looked back over her shoulder and saw her friend buried deep between her cheeks, long hair draped over her tight green top leading to two perfectly round cheeks separated only by a fine white string. Becky decided had to see more of her. She wanted to taste her just like she was being tasted. Then suddenly she was overcome with emotion. She had been thinking about Lisa non-stop since their kiss goodbye the day before, and now she was going to have sex with her? Yes, she was.

Even though she was getting the gentlest massage imagineable, Becky managed to break out of it and lifted her hips away from Lisa’s mouth.

“Ohhh, that was amazing. Time for me to return the favor,” Becky whispered.

She turned around, held Lisa’s head and kissed her, then pulled her up and guided her to the large windows that gave access to the garden. It was getting dark. Becky slid a door open and felt a gush of warm wind flow over her body. Lisa stood behind her at a small sofa.

“Lisa, sit down”

“Hm, okay,” Lisa said.

She was a bit worried about neighbours seeing them. The sofa was facing the garden. It was very visible from outside, certainly now with the door open. She sat down and waited for Becky’s next move. Becky came over, grabbed Lisa’s jeans at her ankles and started pulling. Lisa lifted her hips and felt her jeans slide off her ass.

The white g-string still stuck between her lips revealed itself. Instinctively Lisa started moving her fingers over her smooth lips. She spread her knees so Becky could get the best view of her naughty little playground. Becky sat between her knees and watched as her friend fingered herself for her. Lisa loved the attention and could feel the bit of white fabric getting even more wet. She grabbed the sides with both hands and pulled it out from between her lips, stretching the triangle and pulling it up.

Becky couldn’t believe it. The undies were almost transparent. She saw the thin white string running through Lisa’s perfectly bald slit. Puffy lips on either side. She had enjoyed watching Lisa play with herself but now couldn’t hold back any longer. Becky reached out for Lisa’s hips and grabbed the g-string, pulling it down. Moments later she veered back up, aiming for her friend’s groin and landed her tongue straight onto Lisa’s yearning center. Lisa arched her neck and closed her eyes.

When she opened them again she could swear there’s someone watching them from a balcony but it is too dark to say for sure. She decided to be crazy and wave. If no-one was there she wouldn’t look foolish anyway. Lisa looked straight at the shadow and waved quickly. To her surprised she could see the shadow waving back.

“Mmm, this is so hot,” she thought. She loved the idea of being watched and hoped the person got a good view of her.

She thought she could expose herself a little more and reached for her top, pulling it up to her boobs first, then swiftly over them. Her young firm breasts fell out and bounced a bit. She grabbed them and pulled her nipples. One hand went down to Becky again who was still licking her clit like crazy. Lisa held Becky’s head and pushed her harder onto her pussy. Her other hand was massaging her boobs.

“Put your finger up my ass, Becks.”

Becky did as she was told.

“Mmm,” she moaned, her lips locked firmly on Lisa’s.

Becky dipped her fingers in her own pussy to get them wet and started circling her friend’s asshole, pushing in a finger. Lisa went out of her mind. She hadn’t had so much pleasure in months. She pulled her nipples hard and couldn’t keep herself from uttering sounds that were part yelling part moaning.

“Lick me as fast. Push your finger deeper up my ass. I’m coming.”

Lisa felt shivers, igniting her even more. She almost pulled her boobs off her chest. A couple of seconds more of Becky licking her clit and she released, feeling the energy flow through her body. She must have cursed five times or more, arching her back and dropping back down. Becky looked up from the juice-soaked pussy she had been pleasing and pulled her finger back.

“Mmm, woah girl, I didn’t know you had that in you. That seemed like you enjoyed it a lot!”

“Thanks,” Lisa said. “Where did you learn this stuff?”

They both laughed. Lisa of course knew something Becky didn’t. And her watcher on the balcony had only seen Becky from behind. She came up with a naughty idea. She was going to expose Becky as well.

“Becks, I want to cum again, but this time I want to be buried in your pussy when I do. I’ll finger myself. So come and sit on the head of the sofa and put your feet on the armrests. I’ll sit under you and lick you from below.”

“Mmmm, I like your thinking!” she replied and started to crawl up the sofa. With her ass exposed Lisa couldn’t contain herself and gave her friend a spanking. With Lisa sitting straight on top of the sofa she sat completely exposed. Legs wide open, clearly lined by her garters. Pussy stretched wide under a beautiful flat stomach. Her boobs proud in their new bra, nipples poking out.

“Come eat me.”

Lisa sat down in the sofa and spread her legs as well. Before she arched her neck to eat out Becky she looked at the balcony. She smiled and winked, knowing the shadow was still there. Then she inched up to Becky’s dripping wet pussy. Becky let out a moan as soon as Lisa stretched out her tongue and reached her inner lips. Pleasuring herself and her friend Lisa started to rub around her clit. Her pussy hadn’t cooled down yet and she could feel the pleasure rising immediately.

And so they sat, both girls facing the window, completely exposed. Enjoying each other like they never had before.

“Can you cum in this position, if I keep licking you,” Lisa asked. “If you can then we come together.”

“Shut up and continue, I will definitely cum!”

Lisa got her tongue Becky’s smooth lips again and flicked at her clit from below. Lisa felt the urge grow and started moaning faster.

“Fuck yeah, lick me Lisa. Lick me!”

Becky’s naughty demands triggered what Lisa needed to get tilted over the edge and she started getting really hot too.

“I’m cumming Liz. I’m cumming. Ahhh. Cum with me. Come on!”

Lisa, completely fired up frantically stroked her clit and exploded mere seconds later. Almost spasmically she pulled away from Lisa and bent over. Becky slid down the sofa and sank behind her friend. When Lisa sat back again she rested against Becky’s warm body.

“Oh my. That was intense Becky.”

Becky cupped Lisa’s young pussy as if to comfort it.

“It was, and I loved it.”

Lisa turned her head and looked at Becky. As if in a trance they closed their eyes and locked their lips, again.

Published 
Written by Jeroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments