Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shower

"two sisters,two dates,and one shower leads to more then just passing the soap."

0
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
946 words 946 words
Cassie and Kendra are twins,although they do not share a lot in common looks wise, they do think alike. Cassie takes more after her mother. A tall,lean, slender girl,blonde hair,blue eyes,with killer legs,smaller yet firm breasts. Kendra takes after her fathers side, more filled out,but not fat by no means.The shorter of the two by a couple inches,red hair,blue/green eyes, larger breasts and an ass to die for.One Friday afternoon after getting home from college, Cassie proclaimed, "I have a date tonight so don't be hogging the shower,Kendra. I know how you like to take those long showers and use up all the hot water.'I have one too. What time is Billy going to be here to pick you up?"At 8:30 and how did you find out about Billy?"Cassie asked in surprise not knowing Kendra knew about him.And don't tell mom. She doesn't like him to well. Actually I am meeting him at that new Italian restaurant downtown."I have my ways" said Kendra."the only problem is that I am meeting my new guy at the same time, at the same restaurant so I will need the shower first.""Ok, i'll make you a deal. Lets use the shower together. There's plenty of room and then we can go there together,but you have to keep your hands to yourself this time. The last time we did this you know what happened", Cassie exclaimed."Yes I do, and it would have been fun." Kendra recalled how when they were a couple years younger and were showering together, she tried to feel Cassie up,which was working until they were almost caught by their mother. That brought back some memories and Kendra felt a little twinge in her pussy as she and Cassie headed to the shower.As Cassie and Kendra were undressing, Kendra reached over and gave Cassie's bra strap a tug and let it go causing it to pop and Cassie to scream " You bitch,that hurt!!!" Kendra just laughed and quickly jumped into the shower with Cassie right on her heals.They started lathering themselves up with the soap when "Cassie offered to do Kendra's back.

Shocked,Kendra said" alright ,sure you can." Feeling Cassie's hands rubbing all over her back was really beginning to turn her on. The closer that Cassie came to the sides she would lightly brush against her breasts.

"You call me a bitch, "you know how that turns me on. And I thought you said to keep our hands to ourselves.

"No I said for you to keep your hands to yourself. I never said I had to."

With that said, Cassie slid her hands around to the front of Kendra and started lathering up her breasts.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

slowly making wide circles around each boob decreasing the size of the circles until at last she reached her nipples. Kendra let out a small moan, fully enjoying every move Cassie was making.

Cassie let her left hand slide down Kendra's body, over her stomach and down to her wet pussy(not only from the shower but from her growing excitement).

Kendra's breathing was getting more labored as Cassie lightly ran her finger up and down her slit until it found pay dirt, Kendra's clit. Kendra spread her legs a little more allowing easier access.

"Fuck that feels so good. Dont stop please. Kendra let out in a raspy tone.

As Cassie moved around to Kendra's left side she said "I don't plan on it. This is what you get for teasing me last time and not finishing me off". 

Cassie's right hand dropped to Kendra's ass and starting sliding over each cheek then up and down her crack to rub on her anus. Cassie began circling her anus feeling it pucker to her pressure. Then without warning,Cassie shoved two fingers into Kendra's pussy and one into her ass. Kendra's knees started getting week and she knew an orgasm wasn't far off. Cassie whispered in Kendra's ear "Don't cum yet. I'm not done with you." Cassie held her finger in Kendra's ass while she started to finger fuck her, increasing the speed and depth then slowing down, speeding up, slowing down. 

Just as Kendra was going to explode, Cassie stopped and pulled her fingers out,much to Kendra's dismay."Please dont leave me this way!" Kendra begged. "I should but i'm not that evil." claimed Cassie.

Cassie moved to the front of Kendra, got down on her knees so that Kendra's pussy was right in front of her mouth. Cassie pulled Kendra to her and told Kendra she wanted to taste her cum. Cassie started licking Kendra's pussy. First she sucked on her clit then moved down and slid her tongue in as far as she could moving it from side to side while sucking in her juices.

Kendra's body started shaking,her hips were moving in rhythm to Cassie's tonguing and she let out a loud moan that made Cassie want more. She put two fingers in her pussy as her tongue went back to work on Kendra's clit. Kendra grabbed the back of Cassies head and pulled her in tight as she began to orgasm and sent wave of pussy juice into Cassie's mouth.Cassie licked up every bit until Kendra came down off her high and regained her senses.

Kendra pulled Cassie to her feet and planted a long deep kiss on her."that was wonderful!! "she said when they finally broke apart. "I am so sorry for not finishing you off last time, but I will fix that soon"

Published 
Written by gotwood69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors