Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shower

"John is in for a big surprise."

48
20 Comments 20
36.2k Views 36.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

The sun was blazing down on us as we finished up in the garden. It was already ninety degrees at ten in the morning.

My wife, at age fifty, looked just as hot as when she was twenty. Her white crop top and cut offs looked as though they were painted on. Her sweat covered skin glistened in the sunlight as her 34C-cup breasts swayed with every move. She had pinned up her long black hair.

I stood there drinking in the sight before me. Looking over her shoulder, she gave me one of her wicked smiles. As she turned, I could not help but notice her nipples pushing against the fabric of her top.

"What are you staring at, John?" As she walked over to get two glasses of ice tea, she pulled her top up. The sight of her beautiful breasts had gotten my cock stirring. 

"The most beautiful gardener I have ever seen." Putting down the bag of topsoil, I walked over and took the glass from her.

Taking a sip, an ice cube slipped into my mouth. Holding it between my teeth, I rubbed it over her lips. Joan sucked it into her mouth. As we kept sharing the cube, I took another from my glass. As I rubbed her nipples with it, she let out a gasp. 

"Oh, John, stop it, I need to get ready."

Her writers' club was meeting this afternoon. Kissing me on the cheek, she went in the house.

I cleaned the tools and put them in the shed. As I watered the new plants, I had another glass of ice tea. I could not stop thinking of how sexy she looked. By the time I finished, my hard cock was throbbing.

Putting the garden hose away, I went in to the kitchen. Putting the glasses and pitcher of ice tea on the counter, I went upstairs. Reaching the top, I was surprised to hear the shower running. I could not believe Joan was still here.

Entering the bedroom, I disrobed as I approached the master bath. Standing just outside the shower, I was shocked to see Dana. She is our neighbor who is married. I watched her as she stood under the shower head. The droplets of water trickling down her body made my erect cock twitch.

I watched as a droplet trickled down her chest to her breast. The droplet made its way to her stiff nipple where it paused for a moment. Then it continued to follow the curve of her breast to the underside. The droplet trickled its way to her stomach, finally disappearing on her inner thigh. My cock twitched and felt as if it had become even harder.

She had not noticed me, as her eyes were not open. Her fingers were rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. She screamed out my name as she came.

“John!"

Dana brought her fingers to her lips, spreading her sweet nectar over them. With lips parting, she sucked her fingers into her mouth. She sucked them clean.

Opening her eyes, she gave me that wicked smile. She cocked her finger, signaling me to come to her.

I entered the shower and put my arms around her. We kissed as she stroked my cock and caressed my balls. My fingers pinched and squeezed her nipples. She then straddled my thigh. Dana rubbed her pussy against me.

Keeping her hand around my cock, she pushed me away saying, "It feels as though your cock is longer and thicker than Joan told me last night."

Holding my cock, she led me to the marble bench in the center. I sat down and watched as she sauntered over to the control panel. Watching her, I reached for my cock. Without looking, she told me not to touch myself as she changed the settings. The shower heads in the ceiling made a gentle rain effect. The ones on the walls gave off a mist. The lighting was set to a soft glow.

As she sauntered back, I let out a gasp, watching her tanned, toned body. Standing before me, she gently pushed me on my back. Seductively licking her lips, she straddled my hips. She took my cock in her hand and rubbed it along her slit. In one quick motion, she took me into her warm pussy.

As we moved together, she reached down to rub her clit as I fondled her breasts. It did not take long for us to come. With one final thrust, my cream filled her. Her sweet nectar flowed forth, covering my balls.

Dana then collapsed on top of me and we kissed. Holding her in my arms, we lay there recovering. Her pussy held my cock until it softened. It slipped out, making a soft popping sound. She moved down letting her nipples graze my skin. She took my soft cock in her mouth licking and sucking it back to hardness.

"Hey, Joan, you were right, John's cock is the largest I ever had."

Before I could say anything, Joan came over and knelt in front of Dana. Joan licked her slit as Dana rubbed her clit. Joan began fingering her own clit as she pushed her tongue into Dana. Joan licked up our mixed cream, moaning as she did.

"Mmmm, honey, your cream tastes so good with her sweet juice."

Moving behind my wife, I pressed my cock head past her swollen lips. Dana saw this and stepped away from Joan. She then lay on her back and moved under our neighbor. Dana licked my shaft as it appeared then sucked her Joan's clit.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

After I came, Dana took my cock and licked it clean. Joan begged me to fill her with my cock as she fingered Dana to orgasm. Joan licked up all of the sweet nectar from our neighbor. I thrust my cock back in Joan’s wet pussy. After several strokes, I gave my cock to Dana and thrust back into Joan.

It was not long before Joan came. Dana licked up the sweet nectar. Joan moved off me and kissed Dana, sharing our juices. 

We lay on the floor, letting the water soothe our bodies.

I got up and helped them to their feet. Dana told me to sit on the bench. Taking Joan's hand, they went and stood under a shower head. Joan changed the setting on the control panel so the water was now a gentle spray.

The sight of their tanned, toned bodies stirred my cock to hardness. Taking the liquid soap, she covered Joan's breasts. Kissing each other, her hands rubbed in the soap. Dana pressed her 34C-cup breasts against Joan's. Both women moaned as the kiss became more passionate.

Dana stepped back and turned Joan so she was facing the wall. Putting her hands on the wall for support, she spread her legs apart. Dana came up behind her and rubbed her soapy breasts on the firm, tight ass before her.

Joan looked over her shoulder and gave me a wicked smile as her tongue slowly slipped across her lips.

Dana stepped to the side, giving me a clear view of Joan’s ass. Her soapy fingers traced along the edge of the ass crack with her tongue close behind. Her fingers and tongue went deeper into the crevasse that separated the cheeks.

My wife was watching me as I stroked my shaft with one hand. With my other hand, I rubbed the head. She moaned louder as Dana tongued her anus and rubbed her cheeks.

Stepping to the side once again, I watched as her soapy finger pressed against the anus. Her finger disappeared into her ass which had me moaning as I kept stroking myself.

"John, come here and fuck Joan's ass." Dana had spread the cheeks apart as I moved behind my wife.

In the thirty years we have been married she would not allow me to touch her ass the way Dana was doing.

Dana sucked my cock, and then guided it to my wife's anus.

Screaming out, "Fuck my ass!" Joan pushed back and my cock head slipped in.

I pushed in a little further, then stopped so she could get used to my cock. I did this until I was all the way in. Dana moved under my wife and sucked her swollen pussy lips.

Rolling and squeezing her clit between her fingers, the sweet nectar flowed freely. Dana drank in as much as she could. Joan fondled one of her breasts as I fondled the other.

Thrusting faster and harder in her ass, Joan screamed out as she came. Dana thrust her tongue deep into her pussy. I released most of my cream in her ass and then pulled out releasing what remained onto Dana's breasts.

We helped Joan to the bench and had her sit. I sat next to her as Dana stood between us. Moving closer, Joan and I licked the cream from her breasts. We both kissed her, sharing the cream with her. As we did, both of us fingered Dana's pussy until she came.

We rested for a while, then cleaned up. Stepping out of the shower we toweled off and went to the bedroom.

Sitting on the bed, Joan told Dana to sit between us. She explained to me that they had been intimate with each other since Dana's marriage began to fall apart two months ago. Dana told me that her husband sexually neglected her for the last four months of their marriage and was cheating on her. Dana blamed herself for the lack of sex with him and driving him to cheat. Dana said that the divorce papers were served to her husband three days ago. He has since moved out without saying a word.

Joan told her she had a plan to show her it was not her fault that her marriage fell apart. Dana was hesitant at first, but finally agreed to it. I told Dana that she had no reason to blame herself. That she was a wonderful, caring and giving lover like Joan. She turned to me with tears and kissed me, then turned and kissed our neighbor.

My wife asked what I thought about sharing our bed with her several times during the week plus weekends. I looked at Dana and told her when she started a relationship we would need to stop. Dana agreed as she kissed us again.

The rest of the day and all of the night we satisfied our carnal lust.

 

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Copyright ©2014 . All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments