Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Story of a Milkmaid

"A milkmaid remembers the night before, masturbates, then cums again, and again after some role play"

13
5 Comments 5
22.1k Views 22.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words
I walk into the barn, tired. My Sunday best, feeling confining in the humidity of a hot August heat. Beads of sweat collect on my forehead and between my breasts under my cool cotton blouse. I walk in feeling the stillness and the calmness of the barn overwash me and smile, remembering the night before. And Henry. My body tingles at just the tiniest thought of him and our actions of the night before.

I stop. Close my eyes, breath in deep, enjoying the feel of my limited free time to collect my thoughts away from the crowd of people at Jean's baby's Christening. I breathe deep for a while, just me. Alone with my thoughts. Feeling the clam of the barn share itself with me. On every inhalation, smelling the sweet scents of the barn. The dried hay. Fresh dung. Animals. Always the animal scents below every other smell. I can smell the chicken coop over the way, and its fresh paint from yesterday. Without warning, I feel at peace. One. Just me. Calm. Sure.

Rolling up my sleeves, I sigh. I gather my instruments for the milking of my cow Charlene. My milking stool, Udderbalm, the bucket. Walking over to Charlene, I talk to her as I pat her head, gliding it over her shoulders, over her side, to her rump and smack her. I put the stool down at her side, run my hand down her side. I sigh, feeling the barns coolness wash over my legs as I lift up my skirt over my hips. Sitting on the stool, getting comfy with my knees spread wide. I lean to her udders to inspect her teats. Roll them in my fingers, looking at the chaffed red, sore skin. I pull the udder, running my fingers down the lengths. "Charlene! You are healing nicely! Another day or so!" I let go and return my focus to the teats closer to me.

Locking my sleeves above my elbows, I lean into Charlene's side, grip two teats with my thumb and forefingers. I squeeze the udders, roll my hands down, squeeze, pull. Milk streams into the bucket below. Again, and again settling into the rhythm. Squeeze, roll, squeeze, pull. Milk. Squeeze, roll, squeeze, roll. Milk. Quickly, the smell of fresh milk waft up, playing with my senses. My mind returns to Henry.

Needing to talk about it, not just thinking about it, I start to talk to Charlene. "He took me right over there," I told her, pointing at the saddle horse. Usually, a few saddles are resting there, waiting to be waxed. Still bare from last nights play time.

We kiss fiercely, while ripping the rest of our clothes off. He spins me around with one arm locked tight around my middle, his large hand digging into my side. The other over my shoulder, down my chest firmly gripping my breast. His lips hard on my neck, racing up and down. Biting my ear. His hard cock, locked between my thighs. I squeeze my thighs, massaging him slowly. His knee nudges my thighs gently forcing them apart. I comply. He stops. Steps back, pushes me between my shoulder blades and forces me forward over the saddle horse. Willingly, I oblige. I bend forward, the horse right at the perfect height. My feet still in my heels from the club where we left from. I reach down and grab my ankles. And hold on tight.

Henry, not missing this chance to assault my ass and smacks me hard. Telling me that I've been torturing him with my ass for the past week, walking, pressing it into him as we'd dance. Pushing it into him and I'd walk past. Finally, having it before him, he returns the favour of torturing it. He smacks me again. I yelp. After this assault on my ass cheeks, he kisses them and groans. "I've been waiting to do that since I first saw you, months ago." He spreads my cheeks, and licks me from pussy to my lower back in one long swipe.

Still milking Charlene, thumb and forefinger squeeze, hand rolls in, squeeze and pull. The rhythm is comforting, soothing. Charlene takes no notice of me as I am telling the story. She continues to chew. Squeeze thumb and forefinger around, hand roll in and squeeze. Pull. Milk squirts tot he bucket.

Moaning as Henry licks my ass, sending shivers down my spine. The blood rushing to my head between my knees, making me feel light headed and my vision is blurry. My body feels possessed.

Henry, uses his foot to slide my feet apart, my hands still on my ankles. He moves his head between my thighs. Gently nipping. Gently kissing. From knee to pussy. He repeats his efforts on my other leg. Then facing me on his knees, he leans in and he gives me an upside down kiss, taking my top lip in his and nibbling on it. Tracing it with his tongue. Breaking the kiss, he returns to the task at hand. Instead of bring gentle, he nibbles fast and eager until he reaches my pussy. Using one hand, he spreads my lips. Pressing his nose into me, he inhales loudly and deep. "Ahhhh..... your scent is powerful!" he cries. His tongue is long and hard, he thrusts it into me.

Gasping, I open my eyes and in front of me is his cock, standing straight out, quivering as he licks me. Smiling, I take him in my mouth. He stops his onslaught of his tongue inside of me. As I move my head, removing his cock from my mouth, I curl my lips around my teeth and press down firmly, dragging my teeth to his head and he's free. His cock is so close to my face, I can feel him shudder. I open my mouth to breath on his cock, when he tells me, "Keep your mouth closed or I will cum right now!" He smacks my ass.

His tongue resumes his search. His finger on my clit flying, like a dancer, hitting the right spot with every step. My eyes open, I watch his cock and begin to crave. Looking at him, kneeling, I begin to imagine what it would be like to fuck him and I can feel me get wetter by the second thinking these thoughts. I feel him lapping. And hope he is almost finished, as I am unsure of how much longer I can keep my control.

My pussy, drenched, excited, and ready, he inserts two fingers and finger fucks me. In and out he goes. My chest heaves. I moan. Louder as he continues. "Now! Please god now!!!" I moan.

He laughs, a deep throated chuckle. Telling me, "No. Not yet. I am going to torture you, until you beg!" Smacking my rump on the word beg, sending a crack and shattering the otherwise still barn. I can feel the tingling from his smack working down my legs, down my spine, and I feel like begging.

If I give in, he will see it that he won. There can't be any harm?

"Please! Please! I need you now!!! NOW!"

He laughs again and stands up. His hands on my hips, his cock pressing hard into my bottom. "Beg."

"Henry, please!"

"I said BEG for it!" again on the word beg, another smack on my white ass.

"Henry Michael Adams. For the love of god. Please! I'm begging you!" I pant, chest heaving.

"Now, I've got you!" he chuckles. He takes his cock in his hand, and positions it right at my pussy entrance.

He enters me ever so slowly, just the head. Out.

Two inches. Out.

Four inches. Sliding out,

Every time he enters me, I try to thrust my body to meet his, but I have no ability to move. The saddle horse has me that if I move too much I'll be unbalanced and topple. Henry can feel that I'm trying to meet him and the irritable bastard that he is presses his hands into my hips holding me still!

"Fuck me!" I pant. "Henry!" I try to sound annoyed, but I come across as begging.

Henry grips my hips.

Presses down.

His cock's head still in me.

I hear him inhale.

Exhale. Thrust.

My body convulses.

My knees buckle.

I see shooting stars.

I feel my body sing to his beat.

I groan as my first orgasm takes its hold.

My body stiffens.

Then relaxes.

But not for long.

Its at this moment that Charlene reminds me of her presence by giving out a loud, "MOO". I open my eyes, and realize that my nipples are in fact incredibly, painfully hard. I release her, and cup my breasts. I massage my nipples and sigh. My breathing slows as I play with myself, I calm down. I reach to my pocket and scoop some Udderbalm in my fingers and begin to apply to to Charlene. Massaging the teat. My fingers massing the balm into her teat, thumb grazing and massing the teat.

Standing up, hands on my hips, arching my back. I moan in bliss easing the muscles in my body. I feel those lovely little tingles all through my body, horny. My skin feels tight, I feel beautiful. My lips curl in a long slow smile, thinking wicked thoughts.

I pick up my stool, one hand on Charlene's side, tracing the outlines of her bones to her other side and smack her rump. Her tail twitches. Putting the stool down, both hands on her side I extend my arms over her, giving her a hug. Still amazed that she is going to be meeting Tempus the Bull, hopefully next week for the second time in her life.

My breasts are forced into her side with that hug, and slide my body pressed with hers down her side on the milking stool. I hike my skirt up again, around my hips. Looking down I see my rose coloured panties, and those wicked thoughts flood back. I look to the stable horse again, bite my lower lip.

Getting back tot he job at hand, I firmly grip her udders in my thumb and forefinger. Roll my hand in. Squeeze. Pull. Milk. Thumb and forefinger, squeeze. Roll. Squeeze. Pull. Milk. Again and again, I settle into a rhythm. The sound of the milk hitting the bucket is mesmerizing. Breathing deeply, enjoy the scent of fresh milk, raw scent of animals.

Squeeze, roll, squeeze, pull. Squeeze, roll, squeeze, pull. Again and again. Over and over.

Biting my lower lip, then tracing the edge slowly, slowly, with my tongue, telling Charlene, "That orgasm was fast, and intense. My favourite kind!! Want me to continue? Where was I? Oh yeah..."

Henry, still thrusting with all his might. In and out. Not letting up. Grunting. Faster. Deeper he goes. He shows no signs of slowing down.

My inner muscles relaxed, pliable. Henry thrusts getting even deeper. My blood still racing, my skin sensitive to every touch. I scream as I cum the second time in less than what feels like 25 seconds.

Henry, being a normal man, started shouting, "Holy fuck! I'm GONNA CUM!" I feel him shudder. Hear him groan. Emptying himself into me. Falling forward onto me, knocking my breath away.

"Henry get up I can't breathe!" Slowly he stands, arm tight around my middle, his other hand on my shoulders, helping. Standing up, my vision goes black as the blood rushes from my head obeying the laws of gravity once more. I crash into his chest as I stumble.

Still in me, not as hard as a moment ago, he lowers me to the ground spooning, his arms still wrapped tight around me. He throws a leg over my thighs. Locking me to him. Joined to him. His one hand goes on an adventure. Cupping my breast, kneading it, lower he travels. He kisses my neck below my hair line. From my ear to my shoulder not stopping. Lower his hand travels. Massaging my belly. Down my side, over my hip, over my thigh. Back up. Over my belly. Just before he reaches my pussy, he digs his fingers in.

I gasp, pushing my body harder into him. He sighs reaching lower. One finger slides into my slit and presses my clit. My pelvis jerks. I feel torn between thrusting my hips harder into his finger and rotating them and arching my back forcing my bottom harder into him pushing his cock deeper.

In side me, I can feel him harden.

My hips are flying back and forth. Finger pressing, to cock.

Moaning.

Eyes rolled back in my head.

Panting like a bitch in heat.

Breasts heaving.

Tightening my muscles to give him friction. He groans into my neck kissing me again, I shiver into him. Feeling my blood pumping faster.

"On your knees," he grunts, "like a bitch in heat. You really need a good fucking!"

My hands, squeeze, roll in, squeeze then pull. Milking the teat. Again and again. Unknowingly going faster. Squeeze, roll in, squeeze then pull.

"Oh Charlene! last night was just...!" Lacking the words to finish the sentence, my silence has to do. "He took me exactly like he said. A bitch in heat. It was just amazing! We fucked for most of the night, and I feel so exhausted today, but horny as sin!!!"

I take the Udderbalm, and massage it into her udder. Rubbing her. "By Monday you should be good as new!!! And ready for Tempus on Tuesday!" I chuckle, and smack her rump. I straighten my skirt, pick up my stool and the bucket walking towards the table.

Walking over to the table, I place the milk bucket on the table noticing that there is a piece of straw floating the milk. Reaching in I pick it up, pull it out flick it away. Bringing my fingers to my lips, licking them slowly, sucking them dry from the milk. My other hand reaches down and cups my breast, gently then pressing in and squeezing. I grip the nipple in between my thumb and forefinger, squeeze, then pull, release. Squeeze, then pull, release. Using the same motions on my as I did on my cow, Charlene. Fingers still in my mouth, fingers on my breast, I listen closely to ensure no one else is near.

Hearing no one, I walk to a stable stall, open the gate and lead Stallion out to graze. I smack him on the rump to get him going and he trots off. I go to his stall and notice someone has cleaned his stall this morning, the hay is fresh. Smiling, I return to the work table and pick up the bucket, my stool and bring it to the now empty stall. Setting my stool down by the back wall, the bucket beside it, I sit down.

Taking off my shoes and placing my feet, bare, onto the hay and curling them was just a pure joy! Heels no matter how tiny they are, are indeed uncomfortable, and any woman who says otherwise is just kidding herself. I lean back into the wall, close my eyes and sigh. I take of my jacket, undo the top button of my blouse letting the cool air wash over me. I smile as I feel my nipples harden. I cup my breasts and fondle them. Squeezing them and gently tugging. My fingers brought together and lightly dancing then spreading out like a flower over each breast. Slipping my hand lower over my stomach, I let it rest on my belly button. I gently move my hand lower, and lower it to the hem on my skirt.

Ever so slowly, I slip my hand below my skirt and rest it on my leg. My other hand coming down on the other leg. I press in my fingers hard, thinking of Henry doing just this last night. Sliding my hands up raising my skirt to my waist. Leaving my skirt in place above my hips, I roll my hands to my belly button, slide my fingers under my panties, down one hand moving on top of the other as they slide to cup my pussy. I push my arms forward and my panties slide off. Down my legs they go. I feel free!

It is only then I notice that my thighs are moist, my pussy is drenched.

I remove one hand from me, and dip a finger into the milk pail and lick it clean. I dip again, and savour the taste of fresh milk, still warm from the cow. I dip again, this time bringing my finger to my clit and slowly massage. Circles, sweeping strokes. I press on this little button and sharply inhale, feel a new burst of pleasure making me even wetter. I reach down for the pail, and dip my finger in. Back to my clit I play some more, while one hand holds my pussy lips open the other dances, presses on this clit. Dip my hand in the milk, then back to my pussy, this finger goes to my hole, and circles it. Slowly I insert my finger. I bring it out. I taste it and sigh loving the taste of myself

It becomes a little routine, dip my finger, enter, wiggle, taste. Dip my finger, enter, wiggle, taste. Over and over I do this, all the while a finger massaging my clit. My clit which gets harder, and longer. My breathing shallow and faster, short inhales through the nose and soft moans are the only real sounds in the barn. On the next dip into the milk, I insert two fingers, and thrust them into me. I groan in pleasure.

My juices are sweet to the taste, and trickling down letting gravity take them to my arsehole. I can smell me, and its overpowering.

Hand dips into the milk bucket, three fingers, over to me, and three fingers in. Sigh. I move these three fingers around and wiggle, rotating. My hand leaves my pussy lips and finds my hard nipple and plays. I start to breath faster, chest heaving. My fingers leave my breast and go back to my pussy lips. Taking those three fingers out, I lick them clean. I nibble at my own finger tips. I press them together and lick the crease. The knuckles. The nail beds. Everything is licked then finally nibble the tips. My hand moves lower to the bucket and I dip four of my fingers bringing them back to my pussy hole. Slowly I insert them all in one thrust and gently move them. I move just my baby finger, pressing it up against that soft flesh inside of me hitting just the right spot. I shudder as a louder moan escapes my lips.

I play slowly, breathing faster. My finger from my other hand trying to remember the alphabet to write over my clit.

I press harder urging- needing- my hand to be deeper in me.

Removing my hand with a sigh, I let it wander to the milk, and put my whole hand in up to my forearm. Bringing my hand back to my pussy, I roll my fingers and insert again, locking my thumb over my palm. I thrust in. I grunt.

Sigh.

My hand is caught at the knuckles, I think about letting my fingers letting up of their dancing upon my clit. I play a bit more, then reach for the bucket, cupping my hand as a scoop and bring some milk and pouring it over my trapped hand. I roll my body in. I wiggle my fingers then bring them tightly together. I use my free hand to clamp down on my knuckles.
I stop breathing.

My body enjoying this intrusion, rolls forward sliding my full hand up inside me. I scream in partial pain, but mostly in pleasure.

My scream disturbs the birds, and they rise and sing in annoyance flying out the doors.

My hand is still locked, my pussy still too tight to allow me to move. Slowly I expand my hand. Bring my fingers back together. I gently rotate my wrist. I groan in the wonderful pain and pleasure of the feeling.

My free hand goes back to the milk bucket and scoops more milk to help my wrist.

My juices and the milk pool beneath me on the stool.

Slowly, I move my wrist. My free finger, massages my rock hard clit.

In and out.

Fingers expand.

In and out.

Fingers contract.

In and out.

My hand hits softness, I groan in intense pain.

I pull back, I moan.

My body starts to shudder.

My toes curl.

My breathing quickens.

My legs shake.

My eyelids close.

My body hardens.

I moan, "Oh my GOD!"

I see stars and see fireworks on my eyelids.

This feeling passes, slowly.

My toes uncurl, my body softens once again.

Slowly, I move my hand in my pussy. I curl my body again over me. My free hand helps my trapped hand escape from its cage. Clamping on my knuckles and my hand slides free.

My wrist is red, and lightly swollen. "Holy shit! I broke my wrist!" I think. Gingerly, I move my hand, curling and lengthening each finger, rotate my wrist. Just sore.

I rest my hand in the milk bucket while my underworked left hand massages my pussy, easing the tenderness.

I lean back against the wall, and feel perfect. My skirt still around my hips. My face is flushed from this... exercise. I sigh, feeling content. Close my eyes while my breathing returns to normal.

It is only then I feel a pair of eyes on me. I open my eyes.

HE is standing there in the nude. His cock standing at attention and a wicked smile on his face.

I reach down and try to cover myself, face flushed and embarrassed.

Hearing his breathing, long and deep. He clears his throat.

I look up.

I see his hand start to move on his long, throbbing shaft. Slowly. His smile grows. He walks slowly forward.

"How much did you see?" I whisper.

"All," he breathes.

Taking the bull by the dick is the fastest and easiest way to get the bull to do what you want, so I ask, "Which part did you like best?" My face still on my knees.

"From the moment I saw you smack Charlene's rump till now.

YairaPretty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YairaPretty

Every second." Still, walking closer. He stands right in front of me and I knew that if I look up, my lips would be kissing his cock. "Look at me." he says.

"Take the bull by the dick." I thought. I just fisted myself, and was still left wanting something. I smiled into my lap, brought my face up and opened my mouth. I took his long, throbbing cock into my mouth. Leaned forward, swallowing him whole.

"OH MY SHITTEN' SWEET JESUS," he cries.

This Nameless Man, places his hands on my head and starts trying to control my motions. He pushes my head in and out trying to guide my movements. His cock pressing up against the back of my throat, then his head at my lips, his unwelcoming paws on my head pissing me off. Bringing my hands up and out I get his hands off my head, but he's now pulling my hair the jack ass. On the next 'out' he decides to force me to take, I bite down firmly, grating him along the length of his shaft.

"AARRGGHH!!!! Fucking hell! You cunt!" he screams at me grabbing his cock.

"Get your hands out of my hair!" I growl at him glaring up. " If you are not going to play nice, we will not be playing at all!"

"You bitch! You bit me!" he says massaging his red partially swollen member. I look up at him and smile, a long, slow, sweet smile. "Are we going to continue to play?" I ask him twirling my hair in my fingers.

"Are you gonna bite me bitch?" He looks weary, but his cock stiffens putting my doubts of not scratching this itch aside.

I see his cock twitch in his hand, and know that once again, I will get my way. Sighing I return to my position, kneeling getting ready to give his blow job. As I fall to my kneels and start to resume my work, Nameless Man pushes me to the ground straddling my waist, hands on my upper arms keeping me on the ground and not moving.

"I am so tried of people trying to rape me!" I think to myself. "But you always seem to put yourself in those positions!" I sigh, realizing that I have two choices. One just go with it and its over quickly or two, fight, "Probably loose looking at the size of him." get tired fighting while he gets worked up more, then get raped hard. Just as I make up my mind, to play along, Nameless Man leans forward kissing my deeply.

This kiss is passionate. Hard, filled with need. I bring my head off the floor to get more of him. I invite his tongue in, he enters, traces the length of my tongue. The edges of my teeth. Our tongues dance. I loose myself in this passionate kiss which when ends, leaves me breathless. And hoping for more. As soon as I catch my breath, with him looking down at me, the look he has of kindness dissipates, being replaced with cruelty and anger.

I don't notice it at first still so stunned with that kiss. But quickly come to my senses as I feel a WHACK! on my breast, knowing he left a mark on me through my clothes. Open handed he slaps my breast again. I try to raise myself, Nameless Man continues to hold me down. I try to scream, but cut off by his mouth on mine. Again, just as passionate as before, but if possible, more so. Tongues dancing, teeth grinding against teeth. My already large lips swell with this attack on them. While kissing me, he releases my arms, and place his hands around my face cupping it. Moaning as he slides his hands lower to my neck, fingers below my ears, thumbs over my windpipe.

Still kissing me, my hands free, I slide them up his arms, to his shoulders. Suddenly, he pushes down with his hands while still kissing me.

Choking me.

I can't breath.

Gasping for air.

My face turning red.

Hi mouth still on mine, but not giving me mouth to mouth. Choking me.

I feel my body fighting hard to get free. Struggling. Twisting. Fighting.

I see stars.

I see nothing.

I feel nothing.

* * *

Starting to tingle, her body wakes from a daze. She lays there naked, tied. Hands above her head. Unable to mover her arms, she tests the bonds that bind her. They are tight and she knows there is no chance to get free. She attempts to move her legs, but can't seem too move them. Trying to breath, she coughs. Throat sore and not too sure why. Dry and raspy. She knows she needs air.

Inhaling deeply, she coughs. And realizes, that something is around her throat. Something fine, soft. But finding that she is not able to bring her head up. She grasps for the words, "Tied up." Her breathing laboured. Taking smaller breaths she finds its easier.

"Good. You are awake. I thought maybe...ahem." a man outside her line of sight speaks. "Well we are alone now. No one is expecting you." he sounds almost like he is singing. " And we are going to have so much fun!!!" She hears his voice rise on the fun. Still unable to see him. "I've been watching you for a long time now. You smile at everyone, you tease every man. You've never seen me!" he shouts. "No I'm not good enough for you! You've ignored me for months! I was up there in the hay loft, last night while you thought your were alone. I watched you play the whore to Henry. I saw his use you like the little cunt you are. He lay there, while you pleased him. I saw you be a be the bitch you know you are. I am tired of being ignored by you! I am," louder and more angry, "sick to death of you and I am going to teach you WHO I AM!"

With that, the memories come flooding back like a wave washing over her. And no recollection of this stranger enters her mind. "Who are you?" she croaks.

"WHOAMI?" yelling so fast as if it were one word. Enraged, he pounces on her. Surprisingly even in all his anger, he is gently. The time for anger to subdue her, past. "I will teach you who I am!" he whispers fiercely to her knee as he kisses it. Kissing her in painful gentleness. Down her leg, covering her shin in slow kisses. Hands always moving. Massaging. Down her leg, up her leg. Kisses and massaging. He pays attention to her other leg. Same thing. The gentleness of him. Kisses and massaging. Gentle. Lips moving. Always kissing.

He doesn't touch her vagina. He leaves that alone. Praying that by the time he is done with her, she will beg him to take her.

He rises higher, higher. Pays attention to her arms. The same attention as to her legs. Kisses light upon her skin, sending ripples
of gooseflesh over her. Her skin grows hot, blood pumping. Tenderly he moves, massaging her arms. Breast heaving trying to catch her breath. Both arms are slightly moist from the attention of his lips on them, and relaxed from his hands.

Straddling her belly, he attacks her breasts with his hands. Squeezing them together. Kneading them. Kissing. It seems like he wants to taste every part of her. Suckling on her nipples, she moans- enjoying the feeling of his hot mouth on her nipples. She wrenches her body left then right trying to get him off her. He isn't bothered by her twists and continues what he feels is his work.

His mind focused on the task at hand, massaging. Kissing. His hands reach for what he has learnt from watching Henry and her the night before, is one of her pleasure spots. The inner part of her armpit. He pays attention to it, and feels her almost relax under him. He uses his hands to press in. Presses his tongue in and then massages. She lays motionless.

He brings his face to hers and gently traces her lips with his tongue. The outline of her full lips. Tracing the outline, then nibbling the lip. He kisses her chin. Shaking her head trying to have his kisses land somewhere, anywhere, but on her mouth. Using his hands, he holds her face. "If you bite my tongue I will use the whip. Do you understand? Do you understand?"

She tries to swallow. "Yes."

His mouth covers hers. Gently, he kisses her. Probing her mouth with her tongue, he loosens the tie around her neck just a little, making it easier for her to breathe. Then brings his face in closer to hers. Releasing her face from his hands, teeth against teeth, tongue darting in and out. He's hungry for her to kiss him back.

He let's her head go, allowing her to move as she wills. He slides lower to her feet, spread wide apart. He chooses the left leg first.

Taking each toe in his mouth, nibbling on it, hands massaging the rest of the foot while he moves from each toe to the next. Thrusting his tongue inbetween each toe, pressing it in. Toe to toe. Hands massaging the rest of her foot. He gets to the arch and gently bites that tender part of the foot. To her ankle, he wraps his hands around it and presses in. He massages around the knot pressing into her leg, easing her discomfort. Up her travels, massaging and caressing. Kissing her body again. But even slower this time. He's desperate that she will ask him to fuck her once he shows her how gentle he really is. Up to her knee, again he warps his hands around her knee, squeezes and keeping the pressure brings it down her leg then back up. Pays attention to her thigh. On her inner thigh, he kisses her then nips in lines up and down.

He looks at her vagina, and sees her wetness. Bringing his nose right to the edge, he inhales deeply enjoy her musk. Sweet, with the undertone of musk. He loves the fact that she is shaved as bald, knowing that when she begs him to take her, he will not have to stop from the hairs annoying his nose like so many other women who are not kept do. Returning to her thigh, he resumes his intimate massage. All over, up and down he kisses and gently nips. Not leaving any marks on her. He reaches her hip, straddles her leg, making sure his cock is on her leg, and places his hands on her hip. Tracing the curve of the bone, pressing in around it. Kissing it.

Very softly she moans. Not enjoying, oh no not enjoying.

His hand circles her hip, pressing in, thumb on her pelvis, fingers on her lower back massaging. Tongue dancing. He massages her belly. To the other hip. Repeating the same on her other side. Down her leg.

Kissing, massaging, lick with little nips.

She tilts her head as far back as she can, trying to make no noises.

"Jesus Christ Colin!!! Just fuck me!!" I cry.

"You're the one who wanted the role play to be as real as possible! I am going to take my time!" Colin laughs at me laying there, tied feet spread apart, hands tied above her head and his silk tie around her neck. He reaches up and undoes the tie, just pulling it off me in one quick motion.

With my neck free, I can move my head and I see his beautiful cock vibrate as he laughs.

"Oh come on!!! Now?" I nag.

"Shut up, I am enjoying." He brings his face to mine, looking into my eyes and asks, "So role playing is over? 100% done and over? I can take my time and play all I want?" I see the hope in his eyes and know what is to come. My body shivers in anticipation. He sees my shiver, smiles. Kissing me quick, saying, "You have to say it. You know you do or else you'll be pissy for a week!"

I look up into his eyes saying, "Yes, role playing is over. Now please just fuck me!!"

He scoots back down between my spread legs, lays down. I can feel him breathing onto my bald lips.

His hands shiver as he touches me and I can hear him groan an mutter, "Fuck the things I do for this woman. My dick is almost ready to explode! Jesus!" His fingers opening my lips, I moan in pleasure. Reaching me, I can feel his mouth. His tongue licking my clit, and can feel exactly what he is doing. Practicing his ABC's.

"Good boy!" I moan as I struggle to move down to getting him to lick me harder.

He doesn't hear me, or ignores me, and continues with his tongue. Replacing his tongue with his finger, elbow resting on my pelvis, he inserts one finger into me. "Not as tight as usual! Tisk! What HAVE you been doing?" and presses my clit hard holding his finger there. It begins to get a little uncomfortable and I squirm trying to get him to loosen his hold. He lets go and as the blood rushes back, my clit swells almost painfully sensitive. His tongue returns and I scream to high heaven in ecstasy. His finger back to my clit, gently this time, stroking, rubbing, being careful. He inserts two fingers into me.

Wiggling.

At this point I am panting, trying to think clearly and not let myself cum.

I try to remember lessons from ages ago to take my mind off the tongue on my clit. "The earth's atmosphere is comprised of 5 main levels. These levels are; the stratosphere from the earths crust up to 50km..."

His tongue leaves me as he says, "Sorry sweetie, but the first layer of the earths atmosphere is the troposphere from the crust upwards to a varying height of 12km. Try again!"

Gasping for breath, I try again, "Transport Canada's TP 312 is the Aerodromes Standards and Recommended Practices and is a Civil Aviation Publication is used for land airports."

Removing his fingers, he holds my lips open. Taps my clit. Inserts three fingers, and resumes his tongue on clit. His fingers inside me
move and dance. I breath faster and feel another orgasm coming on. I renew my efforts to stop it.

"Slopes on the runway vary from longitudinal 1.5 percent where the code number is 3 or 4 and 2.5 percent where the number is 1 or 2. The distance between the points of intersection or two.....OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO CUM!"

Screaming.

Chest heaving.

Muscles contract.

Toes curling.

Eyes rolling back.

Moaning.

Legs pressing into the stall floor.

Seeing fireworks.

My juices gush over his fingers, he removes his fingers and begins to lap my my juices nose pressed hard against my clit, breathing. I can feel his nostrils flare as he breaths! His tongue in my as far as it will go. In, lap, and out, lap. He licks me clean while I lay there still. Trying to gather some strength. My body flushed from this first orgasm. Hot, sweaty. Small, not as big as earlier, or last night, but knowing Colin, certainly not my last this afternoon!

Taking his hands off me, sitting up, wiping his face. Smiling, like all men do when they do something well. Like little dogs excited and wanting a pat on the head. 'Goooood puppppyyy!!! Who's mama's little angel?' I smile weakly at him, flushed cheeks rising.

Scratching his nose, he looks at me. His cock stands out straight, pre-cum pearling at the head.

"Come here." I open my mouth. His jaw drops. He kneels beside my head coming closer I stick out my tongue and lick the head slowly. Brining his face to mine, he kisses me, slowly and gently.

Again, he stands and looks down at me tied. "I could let you loose, but I know how you can be. I just finished healing! My back was a wreck from your nails. Hmmm. But then again, if you are in a mellow mood sex can be gentle which is always nice. Or are you going to be rough? I can just leave you tied you know." One hand moves to his cock and strokes it, the other scratches his chin. Looking at me laying there, just watching him, he makes up his mind. "I'm going to cut you loose. Remember what happened the last time? Don't move too fast."

Letting go of his cock, he walks to the stall door. Picks up the sheep shears, walks to me and cuts me free one appendage at a time. My ankle closet to him, then he gently massages quickly. Then the other. Then my hands. All the while massaging after I am free. I bring my legs together, hands still above my head and stretch onto my side. Arching my back, stretching my belly, lengthening my torso and jutting my breasts out. I groan in pleasure at being able to move.

Colin grins at me, "Nice, very nice." His cock vibrates a little knowing what is to come.

He comes and lays beside me, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in my breasts. I turn to face him on my side pushing him back. "Are you sure you don't want me to suck you? Hair you? hand job? blow job? foot job? ANYTHING?"

Shaking his head smiling, he leans in and kisses my slow.

Putting my hands on his shoulders, I push him so he is lying flat on his back. I slowly crawl to his legs and spread them. Straddling his shin, I place my hands on either side of his thigh. I lean forward tight to my body, and slowly slide forward my breasts straddling his leg as well as me. I lay there for a moment as he shudders in joy.

"Oh god! I love how you do that!" he moans.

I move to his other leg, straddle, lean in, slide, breasts straddling his legs. Slide slow and being sure to press hard into him.

Kneeling between his legs, I take his quivering cock in my hands, it jumps as I touch it. And push it to his stomach. "I know I promised, but I just love giving head!" I giggle and bend forward, my hair falling forward and making a curtain around my face; hair spilling all over him to the floor.

"Ohhhhh!"

I stick out my tongue flat, and lick the underside from base to head, slowly. I kiss the pulsating vein there, then nibble. Up and down till I feel he just might cum. I wrap my thumb and forefinger around his shaft near the base, and talk to him of geography.

"You know Colin, that mountains? are actually created when two tectonic plates meet, grind over years, till one submits to the others power and is forced under the other one, and the mountains are just a part of the plate being forced up. Isn't that interesting?"

"Holy shit. Shit holy. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Holy. Fucking. Shit."

Figuring he can't take much more, but wanting to try a new position I saw at Tracy's house on the porn channel on the net.

I keep his cock trapped to his belly and straddle him. I open my lips over his cock and wiggle making me more comfortable and him squeeze his eyes closed tight. I start to rock my hips. The head of his cock hits my clit with every rock. I only allow a few rocks- but it feels so delightful!!! I rock once more, eyelids closing.

Opening them, I sit up on my knees, Colin's eyes open and on me. I guide his cock into me. Once the head is in I look into his eyes and smile. Slowly sliding down. I rock. Once. Twice. Three times. He sits up on his elbows, and I help him up. Wrapping my arms around him, and him wrapping his arms around me. My legs slide to wrap around him. I pull him in tight, urging him with the heels of my feet. I begin to rock.

Slowly.

Faster.

I bite his shoulder, leaving my mark on him.

I unwrap my arms from around Colin, and lean back. Body on his legs. I loosen my ankles, then tighten. Loosen my ankles, tighten, Colin takes his hands and squeezes my nipples. Flat handed on my breasts, nipples hard into the palm of his hand. Loosen and tighten. His hands squeeze my breasts. I bring myself up, causing Colin's eyes to go round as he gets deeper in me.

Again we wrap our arms around each other, and rock to the beat we created. Moving together, he pants into my cleavage, "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Not yet!! not yet!!"

I rock faster hoping to hit the next big orgasm I feel slowly taking its time to come on.

"Don't move! Oh, baby! Please Colin don't move!!!" I beg as I found it.

He grabs my hips and forces me once more into him. I lose his cock pressed perfectly up to my wall, but feel him explode deep inside of me. He shudders, and groans and makes that funny face he makes when cumming. Like the life is being sucked out of him and into me. Hands like a death drip on my hips.

"Oh baby! THANK YOU!" He gives me that big smile again. "Did you cum?" he asks hopeful.

"No Babe, not this time! But I was so close!" I smile into his kiss hoping he wouldn't hear the regret.

Feeling a little empty inside and guilty, I make a decision. I push him back, and work my way off of him. Scooting back, my knees at his knees. Hands on his cock I bring it into my mouth and lick him clean. Tasting both me and him. Licking him clean and swallowing. I sit up, cup his face, kiss him slowly.

"Colin, we've got to get back to Jean's baby's Christening soon. What's that kid’s name again?"
Published 
Written by Woman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments