Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive New Intern

"She followed his wife into the changing room and watched her strip right down to her shaved snatch."

1
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

When she first saw the ad in the classified section, Jennifer giggled at the blatant misogyny implied by the wording.

A part of her wanted to find some materials and make up a sign so she could march up and down the sidewalk protesting the filthy male perverts that saw the other gender as toys to be used and then discarded when they tired of them like yesterday’s newspaper or bags for the trash bin every Monday morning.

Now that she was a fully grown-up adult at eighteen, Jen thought she was old enough to strike out on her own and see if people were as bad as her mama kept reminding her every morning, noon and night time too. She said her “going to bed” prayers with both palms pressed together and her eyes shut tightly because it made her feel closer to God when she couldn’t see anything except black nothingness and she couldn’t move her sinful fingers that helped her feel nice down there, where nobody else could see what went on under the blanket.

Her mama had taken away her little teddy bear the previous month, because she suspected the eighteen year old Jennifer was using it for obscene purposes instead of playing or praying like a good little girl.

Sometimes, when she was on the subway train, she sat on the edge of the hard bench and rocked with the motion of the train. She usually managed to drive her sensitive private female parts into a state of delicious agitation that she was certain how it felt to be under the control of a filthy man with his nasty thoughts and deep, dark desires hidden shamefully inside his bulging trousers.

The only time she had actually seen a man thing fully aroused was on her eighteenth birthday party. The slower than most Tommy Jones was blindfolded and told to hide under the huge cardboard carton with Jennifer on the floor underneath him in her favorite frog position. She was quiet as a mouse because she didn’t want Tommy to know he was stretched out on top of the birthday party hostess.

Her thin party dress and the white cotton panties did little to offset the thick, hard pressure from his quickly growing male equipment. It had happened so fast that she was caught off-guard and only grunted as he pressed his business deeper into her gaped buttocks like a lover knocking on the door of paradise.

Thankfully, Tommy was more or less, non-talkative and all he did was breath in her ear like a running dog and moan when he spurted his yucky liquids inside his trousers. He reminded her of  an out of control crazy person acting like an animal and not a real human being with normal common sense. She didn’t actually see his thing but she could feel the thickness and the over-sized length that seemed impossible to fit into either her pussy, her tight little rump or even inside her mouth. Jennifer knew from listening to the other girls describing the ordeals that girls were expected to go through to keep men happy either on a date or after they got married. She knew she would be expected to drop her panties and let them do their business any way they wanted just because they were men and she was only a girl.

Jennifer felt real guilty about tricking Tommy even though he really seemed to enjoy the entire episode. She made certain he got a big piece of cake and she even poured him his favorite root beer to wash it all down. After thinking about it with him sitting right next to her, she saw that he was not in the least bit concerned and that it was only her that had really been affected by the incident. She discovered that she really liked the feeling of having a man’s thing pressed up hard against her sensitive area and she hoped to replicate the event again real soon. It would not be with Tommy because it would not be right to take advantage of him like that but she was certain there were plenty of older men with an unhappy married life or without any girlfriend to help them over periods of unwelcome abstinence and the pressure of love juice ready to erupt with the slightest provocation.

***

 

She decided to experiment with Mister Jacobs in the candy store, pretending to be bit dim-witted and anxious to get an egg cream even though she didn’t have enough money. The somewhat elderly Mister Jacobs got the hint immediately, and it was a short time later that he delivered a glass of the creamy stuff right to her table. She smiled up at him and told him that she was willing to pay him back “anyway he wanted.”

His cock was smaller than she would have liked, but it fit into her mouth real nice. She gobbled it down until he spurted his full load right down her throat and into her belly. He felt so guilty that he ran back and made her another egg cream to wash it all down. She sipped it thru the straw with a satisfied smile on her face that assured him she considered the debt paid in full.

 

***

Jennifer looked down at the ad for the umpteenth time and knew the words were directed straight at her.

 

WANTED

 

Motivated entry-level intern for position of

 

Personal assistant to corporate executive

 

Officers. Must be physically fit, unmarried,

 

 Able to devote full time to meeting all demands.

 

Proper attitude a big plus

 

Jennifer was sharp enough to read between the lines of the employment ad, and she could easily picture her position between the knees of a kindly older man  Her position would be underneath his desk and enthusiastically receiving on-the-job training from the mature executive. Her only worry was that she was too inexperienced to satisfy the demands of the position in a way that would make her bosses happy that she was working under them.

She discovered from the nice Mrs. Henderson that she would be in a “pool” of young female interns that would rotate amongst the senior executives bi-monthly and would be required to wear either skirts or short dresses with appropriate undies of the fancy sort that tickled the male libido.

Jennifer had slightly underdeveloped breasts, but she had stunning nipples with long button like tips that were super sensitive to the touch of a man’s fingers. She knew that any lengthy exploration of her upper body secrets would lead her to a quick orgasm down below, and she welcomed the time spent developing her upper body responses.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

One of the most senior executives enjoyed having her kneel in front of him and allowing him to “spank her tits.”

At first, she was not quite sure what that consisted of, but after a quick lesson, she was reduced to mascara dripping tears and a sense of self-pity that tingled her camel-toe.

His name was Mister Von Rudderman and she secretly called him “Mr. Rude Man.”

Sometimes, Von Rudderman would pause his breast slapping exercises to twist her nipples in a way that made her yell out and bring smiles to the faces of the workers in the cubes outside his office. They knew exactly what he was doing and that made her more ashamed than almost anything else.

In a way, she was more submissive to Mister Rudderman than any of the other executives. He never bothered her with asking her to suck his dick or to bend over for him to slide his hard prick between her ass cheeks and making her take it up the ass like all of the other sex-deprived, middle-aged businessmen would certainly expect from an entry level female intern.

It was the taking it up the ass that bothered her the most.

She was able to take it without complaint from all of the executives except for Mister Hineyman. The seriously overweight Mister Hineyman insisted on her removing all her clothing below her waistline. He enjoyed pressing her down with his bulky weight with his entire business buried deep in her anal passageway. She was reminded how he looked like some alien creature focused on flooding her gut with his monster-like stickiness. He verbally chastised her sense of feminine dignity by describing to her in great detail how it looked to have her sphincter stretched to the limit. She felt his long, thick cock slide into her rear door like some sort of lethal snake with poisonous fangs. Her imagination saw him like an assassin ready to strike her deep inside her most private place, in a way that would paralyze her but still allow her to see all that he did and unable to do anything about it. She was frightened by that feeling but in a guilty way, she was attracted to the danger of the moment and waited with breathless anticipation of his next move.

The one executive that puzzled her was Mister De La Rentlovevia with his ritualistic removal of her undies and the way he carefully licked her pussy with his fascinating tongue for a long time before entering her. She liked that foreplay best of all and would open her legs wide to let him take care of her as deep as he wanted. Every now and then, he would lift her legs up higher and attend to her tight little brown eye with tender loving thrusts of his long pointed tongue.

He liked to position her right over the top of his desk so she could look right into the faces of his beautiful debutante wife and his two daughters who were fully grown and probably spreading their legs for every Tom Dick or Harry that didn’t need Viagra to get it up.

Instead of calling him Oscar or Mister De La Rentlovevia, she called him Doctor Love because his pussy-licking efforts caused her to fall a little bit in love with him. She knew she would allow him to do anything he wanted to her with the possible exception of choking her neck. It was a fetish with her because she had recently watched a film about a porn star that was accidently strangled by an over enthusiastic ass fucker. Jennifer was afraid of that trick to heighten one’s pleasure because it was dangerous, and she didn’t really trust any of her employer’s enough to give them that sort of power over her.

When he wanted to stop using a condom against all the rules, she allowed him the pleasure because she knew how much he loved to feel her juices running over his stiff dick inside her velvet glove of a pussy. Besides, she was in the habit of using her mother’s “morning after” pill in just such emergencies.

Now, when Doctor Love put her ankles on his shoulders and push came to shove, she delighted in the repeated orgasms she experienced under his ministrations. She even allowed herself the pleasure of groaning out loudly when he was pounding her pussy and his wife’s photo was only inches from her face. In a strange way, she was imagining the beautiful wife driving a faux dick into her vagina and making her climax like the submissive bitch she always wanted to be.

In one of her flights of fancy, she imagined Doctor Love buried deep in her pussy with his spurting cock and the beautiful wife kissing her right on the lips and telling her,

“Open nice and wide, dear, mommy wants to suck your tongue and give you all her spit for you to swallow down into your nice flat tummy along with daddy’s baby-making sperm.”

Jennifer knew it was sort of over the line for her to be thinking along those lines because the arrangements with the “intern pool” was a well-kept secret and it was never mentioned in front of the employee’s families for any reason. There was no reason to suspect that any of the executives would ever share any of the details from the special perk with their family members because the repercussions would be instantaneous and displeasing to one and all.

Accidently, Jennifer spied Doctor Love’s spouse in her favorite women’s clothing store getting ready to try on some bathing suits for the fast approaching summer. She made a point of getting some teeny weeny little bikinis to join her in the group-sized changing room and watched her strip down to totally naked. The fact that her bosses wife shaved her pussy make Jennifer weak with passion to taste the older woman’s camel toe just to see if it tasted as nice as it looked when she lifted her leg to adjust her thong.

She stripped off all of her clothing and put on the zebra bikini bending over all the way to the floor right in front of Doctor Love’s wife hoping that her heart-shaped flanks would seem a bit interesting to her even if they were in a public setting. She could see the wife’s eyes glued to her ass in the side mirror and got her answer in capital letters. This woman would be up front and center for a mutual carpet munching session at the first opportunity.

Now, all she had to do was to figure out a way to make that happen without causing any trouble for boss or risk the possible loss of her job and the perks that came with it.

Published 
Written by 3FingerKelly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments