Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thirty Seventh Floor

"An office on the 37th floor is always a good thing."

7
4 Comments 4
12.3k Views 12.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Due to Stacie Campbell’s inability to come to Recent American History class and resulting failing grade, Bridget was forced by Coach Kennedy to tutor her. In reality, Bridget agreed to tutor Stacie in exchange for more time with Coach Kennedy when her parents were out of town. Tonight was the first night that she was supposed to be meeting Stacie.

Bridget pulled her Wrangler to the curb in front of the Campbell’s house, she marveled at how large the house really was; it was at least twice the size of hers and her house was huge. Wow, now the spoiled brat attitude really makes sense. Bridget thought to herself. Daddy probably has a staff to run this place, no wonder Stacie acts like a princess. Bridget shrugged to herself and made the walk up to the massive front door.

The doorbell chimed like Big Ben and Bridget chuckled to herself. Of course the Campbell’s would have some cheesy doorbell like that. Bridget must have had some goofy grin on her face when Mr. Campbell opened the door, because he gave her an awfully strange look.

“Can I help you?” Mr. Robert Campbell said as he opened the door. Stacie’s dad was hot by anyone’s definition. He was barely 40, stood about 6’1”, and had light auburn hair and sparkling hazel eyes. Bridget knew that he was single since Stacie’s mom had run off with her boss a few years ago; and as much as they had tried, none of the single moms had been able to get him to agree to a date. Bridget quickly pulled herself together, and smoothing her cheerleading skirt down, smiled and stuck out her hand to shake Mr. Campbell’s.

“Good evening Mr. Campbell. My name is Bridget Sweeney, and I am Stacie’s history tutor, from school. Mr. Kennedy, our cheerleading coach sent me to try and help Stacie get her grade up so she isn’t disqualified from the squad.” Bridget said with her sweetest smile. “I hope I am not interrupting, Stacie let me know that six o’clock was a good time to come by.”

Shaking her hand, Robert said “No, Bridget. You are not interrupting anything. Please come in.” He opened the door, allowing her in. “I am sad to say though, that I was unaware Stacie was failing history. Thank you for helping her bring her grade up, that is such a good friend.”

“Well the cheerleading team just wouldn’t be the same without her; we all have to work together.” Bridget said, faking a smile. “Which way to Stacie’s room?”

“It is just up the stairs and to the left.” Robert said. “Hopefully she remembered you were coming.”

Bridget walked up the stairs toward Stacie’s room and could smell the unmistakable odor of marijuana. Great, she’s going to be baked out of her mind and this is going to be pointless. Knocking at Stacie’s door, it swung slowly open to the image of Bridget’s boyfriend, Tom with his head between Stacie’s legs eating her out. It was obvious they were both stoned to the point of oblivion and Bridget really wanted nothing to do with either of them at that moment. Bridget could hear Stacie moaning Tom’s name as she ground her fingers into his hair.

The anger rose quickly in Bridget, and she could feel her cheeks grow rosy as her blood pressure rose. This stupid little boy comes to me begging and pleading for some pussy because apparently she won’t give it up, and after only a few short weeks I see this? What the fuck is he thinking? She took a deep breath to compose herself and said “Really Tom, after all the shit you talked about Stacie, all she had to do was dangle some pussy in your face and you come running?” Bridget said, standing in the doorway. “I should have known better than to trust a stupid teenage boy. Stacie, when you’re ready to study and keep your damn ass on the team, you know where to find me, until then I hope you two enjoy each other.” She slammed the door and walked down the stairs to leave.

Robert heard some yelling and a door slam. He thought to himself okay, this cannot possibly be good. I wonder what is going on up there. He looked up to see Bridget running down the stairs with tears brimming in her green eyes and said “Bridget, where are you going so soon?” Robert asked, coming out of his home office. “You can’t possibly have helped Stacie so quickly.” He wondered what the shouting was about and what had gotten Bridget so upset. He knew Stacie was a handful, and had been since her mother left; he had hoped that she hadn’t done anything wrong to have hurt Bridget. Stacie had been known to be less than friendly in the past.

Bridget looked at Robert and noticed that he had changed in the short time she was upstairs. He had on jeans and a henley now instead of his suit. She noticed that he was even more attractive than she originally thought and could feel her panties growing moist. Was it wrong to be attracted to him, she knew he was really hot, but he was also old enough to be her father. No, I can’t do this; I cannot be attracted to him, he is Stacie’s dad. Even if he is hot, that’s just crazy. She thought to herself. “Stacie was a little preoccupied with Tom and isn’t able to study tonight. I think we’re trying again tomorrow, so I’ll see you then Mr. Campbell.” Bridget said as she left. She knew she had to leave before she made some sort of inappropriate comment and let her hormones get her into trouble or started crying. She was fighting so hard to hold back the tears but was on the verge of surrendering to her defeat. It was not often that someone was able to break through the brick wall surrounding Bridget’s heart, but amazingly Tom had, and it really hurt her to see him using her as a plaything until Stacie was jealous enough to give it up.

“Okay, Bridget. Have a good night. Listen, tomorrow night, why don’t you come by a little earlier and have dinner with us? Your father had mentioned that he and your mother were out of town on business this week. You shouldn’t have to be alone for dinner every night.”

“Thank you Mr. Campbell, that is very nice of you. I will see you tomorrow for dinner.” Bridget said as she closed the door behind her. She wasn’t sure what to make of his hospitality. He couldn’t possibly have seen the look of desire in her eyes. She must be imagining things; she had to be imagining things, but she swore as she left she saw Mr. Campbell’s cock straining against the fabric of his jeans.

Robert went back into his office and was surprised that Bridget had not noticed his obvious erection as he saw her running down the stairs, her 34C breasts bouncing with each stair she descended. He knew it was wrong to be aroused by an underage girl, and being an attorney, he knew the trouble he could get into if he acted on his urges. Robert had been lonely since his wife had left, and contrary to the gossip mill, spent more nights in his bed alone than with a woman. He knew it was wrong, and thankfully his intellect had proved stronger than his hormones, but his only thought as Bridget was leaving was to pull her close and kiss her passionately. His cock strained against his jeans again as he thought about her. Smelling the marijuana smoke from upstairs, Robert was fairly certain that Stacie was occupied and would not be attempting to bother him for the rest of the night.

He got up and locked his office door. Settling onto his couch he hit the remote for the stereo to tune out the noise and unbuckled his belt. He picked up the phone and called his assistant, letting her know he wasn’t feeling well and would be out of the office tomorrow. He wasn’t sure why, but Robert knew that tomorrow would be filled with multiple distractions and thought it better to be at home rather than holding the life of some sorry schmuck in his hand in front of a cranky judge. Despite the distractions of the music and the phone call, his cock had not returned to its resting state and it was starting to get uncomfortable. He lay back against the pillow resting on the arm of the couch, lifting his hips to pull his jeans off. His 11” cock was barely contained within the fabric of his boxer briefs, small droplets of precum glistened on his stomach where the swollen purple head of his cock rested, peeking out from the waistband. Rubbing himself through the cotton, Robert felt his cock start to twitch from the stimulation.

Visions of Bridget at multiple football games, cheering alongside Stacie filled Robert’s mind. The way her ponytail bounced as she jumped up and down; her breasts bouncing on every landing. He could see the curvature of her ass peeking out from under her skirt when he closed his eyes. He pulled his boxer briefs down to free his cock and it sprung to life once it was freed from the tight clothing. The cool air of the office caused his balls to pull tight against his body for warmth. Robert wrapped his hand tightly around his shaft and slowly started stroking. His hips instinctually thrust toward the ceiling in pleasure. The aching hunger in his balls started burning. Robert reached for his almond oil, pouring a few drops into one hand and rubbed them together to warm the oil. Grasping his hard cock again, he started stroking harder, the oil adding just enough slickness to mimic something other than his right hand.

Robert’s hand tightly gripped his hard shaft and stroked up and down, his fingers repeatedly brushing against the bundle of nerves beneath the head of his cock. Each stroke across the sensitive tissue ramped up the pleasure. As he masturbated, he imagined Bridget’s tiny hand stroking his big cock, her tongue quickly darting out to lap up his precum as it escaped. His hips bucked against his hand as he stroked harder and harder. His orgasm was fast approaching and Robert did not want to wait for release. While his right hand pumped furiously, his left hand reached around to tease his sphincter. The oil on his hands made it easy for his finger to slip inside. The added stimulation pushed him over the edge and his orgasm left its evidence on his shirt. Moaning loudly, he continued to pound himself to a second orgasm, which came on more rapidly than he expected. Robert struggled to catch his breath as his cum ran down his hand and his cock finally shrank back to normal size.

Bridget sent Patrick a text as she pulled away from the curb. I’m on my way home. Tutoring is a no go. Stacie’s baked and Tom’s buried in her snatch. I’m so pissed off. Kiss it make it better? Sighing to herself, she rolled her eyes as she pulled out of the neighborhood. Bridget cranked up her radio as she drove home, tears streaming down her face. She was happy to go home to Patrick, even if she couldn’t get Mr. Campbell off her mind. Because her parents were out of town this week, she had taken advantage of the situation by having Patrick stay with her. She was almost positive the neighbors knew something was up, but really didn’t know who Patrick was anyway. She loved having him there whenever she wanted him. It was amazing rolling over in the middle of the night to feel his hard cock pressed against her. She just couldn’t resist waking him up by taking his cock in her mouth and lovingly sucking and licking it until it stirred. Twice already this week she was almost late to school because she couldn’t help riding Patrick’s cock until her eyes crossed. Having a teacher as the one making you late often would result in the tardiness being erased from your record. There was more than one benefit to keeping Patrick around.

Bridget started stripping her clothes off as soon as she hit her front door. She had no idea where Patrick was in the house, but she was on a mission to find him. A trail of clothing lay behind her as she went from room to room before hearing the faint sound of the shower coming from her parents’ room. Of course he’s using their shower, enough room for two and the handheld showerhead. She opened the door to her parents’ bathroom and saw Patrick, in the shower, slowly stroking his cock while waiting on her. Bridget could feel her pussy getting wet and her clit grow hard as she watched him rubbing himself, almost as if he was putting on a show for her. She could see the suds running down his chest and abs, highlighting the outline of every muscle.

“Mmmmmm Patrick, you are so naughty to tease me. I hope you saved me some hot water.” Bridget said as she opened the door and stepped into the shower next to Patrick. She could see his sly grin as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her under the steamy shower water.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Tracing the curves of her body as he kissed and licked at her neck, Patrick caressed Bridget’s body and she melted against him. The arousal that had started with Robert was fed by Patrick’s hands teasing her flesh. The hot water and steam surrounded them, creating a kind of fog in the bathroom and giving it a dreamy appearance. Bridget reached around and wrapped her hand around Patrick’s hardened shaft. Stroking gently to encourage him, she turned around so her breasts were pressed into his chest. He responded by rubbing and pinching her ass while he continued biting at her neck.

Patrick scooped Bridget up and pressed her against the wall of the shower. The granite of the wall was cold against her hot flesh, so cold her nipples grew even harder. He hovered at her entrance, teasing her more. “You said you wanted me to kiss it and make it better huh?” She slowly nodded, biting her bottom lip at him as she pressed her hips against him, trying to make contact. He slowly slid himself inside her, feeling every muscle in her pussy twitch with pleasure and grip his cock harder. He pushed his tongue deep in her mouth and passionately kissed her.

She could feel the ridge of his head rub against every nerve ending in her pussy, and each stroke of his cock brought her closer and closer to the brink of ecstasy. Her breathing soon gave way to panting, then to screaming as Patrick repeatedly plowed his hard cock into her. Bridget felt the orgasms come one after another as Patrick fucked her hard against the shower wall, her muscles spasmed out of control around his hardened shaft. He could feel his urge to cum building the harder he thrust and buried himself deep inside Bridget as he squirted his load deep within her. As she gasped to catch her breath, Patrick’s cum slowly leaked out of her and mixing with the hot shower water, it disappeared down the drain. Even though Bridget had been calling out Patrick’s name, she was imagining that it was Robert’s cock buried deep within her.

Still reeling from the multiple orgasms the previous night, both with Patrick in the shower, and while she slept in her dreams, Bridget gathered her thoughts and calmed her nerves before ringing the doorbell at the Campbell’s house the next night. She was kicking herself for agreeing to dinner with Mr. Campbell and Stacie. She crossed her fingers that Stacie would open the door, she honestly didn’t know what she would do if Mr. Campbell had opened the door. As the large door opened, she saw Robert at the door and she got nervous. “Um, good evening Mr. Campbell, I hope that I am not too late for dinner.” She said cautiously. Bridget found herself subconsciously staring at his crotch to see if it was just his jeans making him look hard the night before. Her palms were getting sweaty because of her nerves and she was finding it hard to look Mr. Campbell in the eye.

“No Bridget darling. You are just in time for dinner. I hope you like steak because I had the chef grill one for you as well.” Robert said, placing his hand on the small of Bridget’s back and directing her to the dining room. “If you’d like something else I can have him prepare it instead.”

Bridget’s nipples grew hard and her panties moistened at the touch of Robert’s hand on her back. She gasped as her hormones kicked into high gear. Taking a deep breath and faking a yawn to cover her tracks, she looked up into his hazel eyes and felt herself grow even weaker. “No, Mr. Campbell, the steak sounds lovely. I would be happy to eat the steak that has been prepared for me.” Bridget was raised to always be polite, even though at this moment the only steak she was interested in was the tube steak in Robert’s pants.

As they sat at the table eating, Bridget kept catching Robert glancing at her. As soon as their eyes would meet, he would blush and look away. Bridget’s panties kept getting wetter and wetter every time his hazel eyes locked on hers. She was trying not to be obvious, but every time their eyes locked, Bridget could see the fire burning in Robert’s eyes and she was starting to realize the feeling between them was mutual.

Despite her confident exterior, Bridget was still an unsure scared girl when it came to Robert. Seducing Patrick was one thing, he was within her age range, but Robert was a situation she had never dealt with before. It didn’t help that Stacie sat in between them, sulking about having to have dinner with her father and having Bridget there acting like she was hot shit just because she was chosen to tutor Stacie. Every time Robert attempted some sort of small talk to engage Stacie, she would roll her eyes and choke out some sort of one-word sarcastic answer. After an uncomfortable hour of dinner, Bridget and Stacie were finally free to get some work done.

Stacie’s room still smelled of marijuana from her activities the night before. “You know Stacie, if Coach Kennedy finds out you’re getting high; my helping you with history isn’t going to help keep you on the team.” Bridget said, closing the door behind her.

“You just think you’re hot shit don’t you?” Stacie said. “Just because Patrick hangs on your every word you think you can act like you’re better than me?”

“Stacie, it’s not that I think I’m better than you. You’re failing history, I’m not. Patrick has a rule about passing all classes or not being on the team, and he asked me to help you. If you don’t want to pass history or be on the team anymore just say the word and I am gone.” Bridget said her hands on her hips. She was doing this as a favor because Patrick asked her to. If this stupid little bitch didn’t want to help herself, it wasn’t Bridget’s problem.

“Okay, you tell yourself that you aren’t acting better than everyone else just because you got Patrick into bed. If Patrick tries to kick me off the team, my dad will make sure he doesn’t. Bye Bridget, I’ll see you at practice tomorrow. Shut the door behind you.” Stacie said as she grabbed a joint and lit up.

It was obvious that Stacie had made her choice, and she didn’t care if she was on the team or not. Bridget was happy she didn’t have to waste her time with the spoiled princess, but would miss seeing Robert under the guise of helping Stacie. “Whatever you want Stacie; it’s your life, do what you want.”

Bridget closed the door behind her and started walking down the stairs to leave. Robert was coming out of his office and saw she was leaving already. “Bridget, is everything okay? You are leaving quite early, are you feeling alright?” Robert said, wondering why she was leaving already. He wanted her to stay but he didn’t know if it was appropriate to ask.

“Stacie has decided she doesn’t want my help. I am not sure if she plans on doing it herself or just doesn’t care.” Thank you for dinner Mr. Campbell, it was quite delicious. Have a good night.” Bridget said as she walked to gather her things from the kitchen. As she looked back at Robert, there was no doubt in her mind she was attracted to him, but knew without having to tutor Stacie there was no way she would ever be able to find out if it was mutual or act on it.

“Bridget, thank you so much for coming over to help Stacie.” Robert said as Bridget packed up her things. “I am so sorry that my daughter was less than accommodating. I hate that she has wasted your time two nights in a row. Feel free to stop by any time though. Especially when your parents are out of town, I would hate to think of you eating alone when you could easily eat here with us.” He said as he walked her toward the door. “Please, don’t be a stranger.” He said as he hugged her tightly.

Her nipples grew hard at his touch and she resisted the urge to lift her face and kiss him. His scent was so intoxicating; it was hard to control her emotions. She wanted nothing more than to feel Robert take her in his arms and kiss her passionately. “I promise I will still stop by Mr. Campbell. It will be nice to have a father figure around when my dad is out of town.” Bridget said.

“Please Bridget, call me Robert. Mr. Campbell is my father.” He said. “Will I see you tomorrow?”

At that moment, Bridget made up her mind, it was now or never. “Yes Robert, I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said as she gently kissed him on the lips and then walked out the door, leaving him speechless in the foyer.

The Next Day:

What the hell am I thinking?
Bridget said to herself as the doors to the elevator closed. She gingerly pressed the button for 37 and felt the elevator rush up the side of the building. She had hoped that the flirtation she was feeling from Robert was not all in her head. Last night, when he hugged her as she left she could swear she felt his cock hard against her leg. It was a cool day; enough to make Bridget shiver with only a tiny g string hidden beneath her wool coat. What the fuck am I going to do if he’s not interested? I’ve skipped school, which is enough for Patrick and my parents to kick my ass; I am basically naked in this elevator, ready to throw myself at the father of one of my classmates. Wow that will look great on my college entrance essay - One day I took it upon myself to lay myself naked on the desk of the most successful prosecutor in Southeastern Michigan – yes that will certainly get me into medical school.

The doors to the 37 th floor opened, and Bridget stepped out of the elevator and into the office foyer. She walked to the receptionist and asked to speak with Mr. Campbell.

“I’m sorry, but he is in a meeting with the county executive right now. You’ll have to wait.” The receptionist said as Robert’s door opened and the county executive walked out. Robert caught sight of Bridget and raised his eyebrows in surprise. He had no idea why she would be here, especially during the school day. She did say the night before she would see him today, but he thought she meant for dinner, not here. The kiss the night before, while it was a mere peck on the lips, solidified the hunger he had for her. She had left him so horny that it took multiple orgasms to fall asleep. He was still feeling the effects of his restless night today.

“Bridget, how can I help you?” Robert said, inviting her into his office. “I have to say, I am quite surprised to see you here, aren’t you supposed to be in school right now?” He said as he sat behind his large desk, mostly to hide the erection he knew he was about to get.

“Probably, but I felt there was something more important to deal with here.” Bridget said as she unbuttoned her coat and let it slide slowly down her arms, exposing her naked flesh. “I can’t deny the way I feel any more. I know I am taking a huge risk, but I get the impression we feel the same way. I couldn’t wait any longer to tell you.”

Robert took in the sight of her in front of him and was thankful his office was on the 37 th floor where no one could possibly see in accidentally. Her body was everything he had imagined it to be and more. He could feel his cock stiffening in his pants and realized he was about to make a decision that could change the course of his life and career. “Bridget, baby, you look amazing, but . . .” Robert said, adjusting himself to relieve some of the pressure in his pants.

“Shhhhh.” Bridget said dropping her coat to the floor and walking around Robert’s enormous desk to stand in front of him. She was more nervous than she had been with Patrick, and wasn’t sure she had the nerves to make the first move. She straddled him on his chair and leaned back against his desk. She could feel his erection through his pants and knew that today would not be a waste of time.

He took in the sight of her; her full breasts, hard nipples, tiny waist, and her full pouty lips. His cock grew harder as he felt the heat and wetness escaping from her sex. He no longer cared what happened. He had played it safe with his life and career for too long, it was time to give in to his animal instincts. Reaching around Bridget to pick up his phone, he rang his secretary’s extension and said “Cancel all my appointments for the remainder of the day and tell everyone I am unavailable. Miss Sweeney has a pressing issue I have to deal with and we cannot be disturbed at any costs.” He then crossed the room to lock the door and used his remote to automatically close the blinds; giving them complete privacy. Looking over, Bridget was already laying back on his desk, exposing herself to him. He could see her trembling in anticipation. He traced the outline of her lips with his fingertip gently as he leaned down to kiss her. Her lips parted gently, allowing his tongue access to hers as the kiss grew more passionate and she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him tight against her.

Published 
Written by xfallingxangelx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments