Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome Prequel

"Learning of my girlfriends desire to pleasure two cocks at the same time..."

5
3 Comments 3
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This is the story about the experience leading up to my first threesome. I don't know how the threesome fantasy started for me, but the desire to watch my now ex-girlfriend, Kristen, get fucked was all I could think about. The thought of watching her, in pure lust, pleasure herself with another cock was exhilarating . Luckily for me, Kristen had plenty of sexual energy and once she got horny enough was interested in basically anything.

At the time we were both 17. Kristen was 5'4, 120 lbs with perky B tits and an ass to absolutely die for. She claimed it was from ice skating, whatever caused it I didn't care, all I know is that I was quite lucky. Being young and horny we would try to touch, suck, and fuck each other as often as we could. Luckily for us, every day after school her house was empty and we could go to town on each other. She was an incredibly sexual girl. We would tease each other, talk dirty, discuss fantasies and have sex in every position we could think of. After that, she'd lick and suck me until I was once again hard and use my rejuvenated cock to pleasure herself. One of the most fantastic things about having sex with Kristen was how vocal she was and how fast and frequently she orgasmed. Being in bed with her was amazing, and for whatever reason, I wanted to watch her with another dick.

I had joked about my desire to have a threesome with another guy a couple times outside of the bedroom and due to her personality, she always played along. One afternoon as we were beginning foreplay I brought it up She was lying on her back in a black lace bra and underwear. I was on top, kissing her breasts. My hands were holding her hips as my lips were going from her stomach to her smooth pussy. As I was going down, licking around but not on her clit, I asked, "Bet you'd like another set of hands working on your tits?" I started flick her clit with my tongue and rub her pussy with a finger.

"mmmmm, you know I'd love that"

After the year we had been dating I knew what to do with her. Her legs and abs would tell me what she liked and really liked. The better it felt for her, the more her legs would twitch and her abs would flex. I would eat her out with a passion, like we had agreed that I couldn't get any if she didn't orgasm on my tongue. My tongue would rub up and down her slit as I'd stick the tip of my fingers in her wet vagina and rub inside of her in circles. As I increased the pace of my licking and fingering, her legs began to shake. Kristen pushed her pelvis into my face so that her lips were grinding on my tongue with more pressure.

"Lick my pussy, shove those fingers in me. OH yes make me cum". I could feel her pussy grip tightly around my fingers. I fucked her hard with my hand, making her scream herself to orgasm. My cock was rock hard from her moans and the dirty talk, I wanted to feel how tight she was on my dick. I got on top of her, spread her legs apart, and put the head of my cock right on her clit. She was so wet, I moved my penis around in circles, each time making her legs spasm as I brushed across. Kristen loved that, she looked me in the eye and said "fuck me Rob, I want to feel you"

I can rarely resist that request.

I slid my length inside of her, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, moaning deeply as I slowly pushed in and out of her tight hole.

Holymoonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holymoonn

Kristen was loving every inch, she began to rub her boobs and squeeze her nipples. I reached my hand up to her open mouth and put two fingers on her lips. She wrapped her hand around the base of my fingers, sucking on my fingertips as if they were another dick.

"Oh you'd like another cock to suck on while you're fucked, wouldn't you?" I asked. I sped up my thrusts to a more steady rhythm. She replied by moaning with my fingers in her mouth. "Do you want to fuck that cock once you make me cum baby?"

"Oh my god that would be hot" she grunted as I pushed my cock deep into her pussy.

Kristen really got into pretending my fingers were another mans dick. She licked up and down my hand and then would deep throat my fingers. This was really turning me on, with her other hand she reached down and began to rub her clit. She was tight to begin with, but when she would rub the top of her pussy, it was incredible. I started to fuck her harder, pushing her leg further towards her chest. She pulled my fingers out of her mouth and gasped "Fuck me doggy while I suck his cock".

Kristen got on all fours. That is, to this day, one of the best sights I've ever seen. Her round ass sticking out, pussy wet and freshly fucked, wanting more cock. I grabbed her hips and shoved my dick deep into her. Kristen screamed with pleasure as I entered. I didn't waste any time and started pounding her as hard as I could. Kristen took her hand and started to suck on her fingers like a cock, telling me to "enjoy your turn fucking your horny slut while I suck this cock".

I couldn't take it anymore, Kristen on her knees, taking it doggy style sucking on her own fingers. She had me right at the edge, I pulled my cock out, and she immediately knew what to do. She spun around and replaced the fingers she was sucking with my cock. Kristen devoured my dick, swallowing all of my cock while massaging my balls. She was still moaning with my dick was in her mouth and the vibration was pure bliss. I couldn't hold back, I had to release my sperm. She sucked the cum out of my cock and swallowed every drop. I fell over onto the bed, breathing hard. She curled up on top of me, slightly cooing from the fucking she just received .

"That was so hot" I panted. "Tell me, who would you like to fuck?" I wanted her to know I was serious about my fantasy.

"mmmm, I'm not sure. I'd be a little afraid of anyone we know...Who do you trust?" she asked.

"Its Jack's birthday in a couple weeks, I'm sure he'd be game." Jack was one of my best friends at the time. We would play guitar and hang out frequently on the weekends.

"Oh I'd like Jack. Are you sure? Isn't he still a virgin?" She was right, he was. Discretion was going to be a big deal too. I didn't particularly want to be the talk of school. However, as we were to experience in the near future, once lust takes control, one worries less and less about practical things and focuses more on their true desires.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by robb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments