Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Threesome.

"It all began with a smile...."

14
8 Comments 8
13.8k Views 13.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Note: This is still one of my first stories. Please leave constructive feedback!! This is my first fictional story based on true events.

Thanks for reading.

My friend Darkness and I where chilling one evening and somehow got on the topic of sex; you know how we men are, we can turn any conversation into a conversation about sex.

“You know what man…” I said in a confident tone. “I bet I can have a threesome before you do.”

“Ahahahaha, you’re funny bro!” Darkness blurted out.

“Bet on it.” I replied with an emotionless face, showing just how serious I was.

“Hundred bucks”

“Let’s do it”

*Firm hand shake*

Off we went on our different ways

Later, I was talking to my Girlfriend Elizabeth about what Darkness & I had talked about. I was thinking up a plan to cheat and make an easy couple bucks.

A few moments of thinking and cue light bulbs. I had an idea.

“You and Claire can take a seductive photo set in my bed as proof; show Darkness, presto chango, & I get dinner on him!” I said in a sudden outburst.

*Hysterical laughter for what seemed like forever*

“Alright, I’m in.”

After texting Claire and explaining the situation to her she agreed; her too, with insane laughter.

P-Day (Picture Day)

The day had come to take the picture, show him, and win my money. We set to pick Claire up around six, take the picture, and then go have a nice meal thanks to a gullible friend. Elizabeth and I arrived at Claire’s house around four in the afternoon; she hopped in the car and off we went.

We arrived at my house not to soon after and headed straight to the bedroom. Elizabeth and Claire agreed to a topless photo on my bed; I believed that was all. They got ready while I looked for my damn phone, my life is on it yet I can’t seem to find it half the time. After about 10 minutes of frantic looking; I found it, in my jacket pocket.

They were already comfy on the bed waiting for my slow self. They both looked absolutely gorgeous and perky. They & I both go ready; as I was about to take the photo they did something I didn’t expect to happen in a thousand years. They went from smiling and holding their tits to kissing and foundling each other.

I did what any man in my situation would do. I sat and watched my girlfriend and close friend make out right in front of me. Claire then climbed on top of Elizabeth interlocking their legs and started to grind each other through their jeans. Elizabeth was holding on tight to Claire’s ass while she grinded and sucked on her perky nipples.

I hadn’t even noticed that I was rubbing my now hard member through my jeans while leaning against the wall watching. I figured since they were having fun, I thought I would too until I saw a good opportunity to jump in with them.

Claire started kissing down El’s stomach, down to her pants, and unbuckled and yanked off her jeans in one fatal swoop leaving her in just her black thong. She stood up off the bed, pushed Claire back on the bed, and did the same thing leaving her in her birthday suit. Guess she wasn’t wearing any underwear…

Then they turned at me with very hungry eyes. I assumed I was next but I sure as hell wasn’t about to complain.

They slowly started towards me, El kissing me and my neck being sure to distract me while Claire started unbuckling my belt and jeans. They dropped to the floor letting my dick spring free, showing off just how turned on I was. Not just because of an obviously hard cock; but the wet spot left on my boxers from pre-cum. El helped me take my shirt of, well more like ripped it off.

I got a few more kisses before she left my neck, headed down my chest and stomach before dropping to her knees in front of me. Claire followed quickly behind. Both of them grabbed some their fair share of my boxers and pulled them down slowly releasing my raging hard on. El grabbed ahold of me and started planting soft, gentle kisses on the head of my dick. Claire cupped and squeezed my balls while kissing and biting my hips.

El and she must have been talking about doing this, since El is the only person on the planet who knows that biting and kissing my hip bones can drive me crazy.

El must have been feeling generous because it wasn’t long before she let Claire take me into her hungry mouth and start sucking me off. El started kissing, licking, and eventually started sucking my balls while Claire was devouring my dick.

ChristyRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristyRyder

I was in complete ecstasy and didn’t want anything to end. But atlas, nothing good last forever; almost in unison they both stopped, grabbed me by the hand, and threw me in the bed.

While sitting there helplessly watching them as they begin to kiss and explore each other again. Claire jumped down to her knees; sliding down El’s now, without a doubt soaked panties freeing her wet pussy. She hopped back up in a flash. They started kissing, letting their hands wander down each other’s bodies until they found what they were looking for. Both started caressing and rubbing each other’s pussies causing them both to start whimpering in pleasure.

I guess they started getting hungry for cock, as soon as they noticed I was sitting there alone playing with myself. All attention was on me; El hopped on top of me kissing my chest and neck while Claire took ahold of my dick, inhaled it into her mouth making it nice and wet before guiding it into El’s awaiting pussy that was completely soaked. She started of slow but soon her desire took over and started riding me harder and faster.

“Oh... Yes... Unfff!” was all she could manage to moan.

I grabbed ahold of her ass, the only thing I could hold onto for this ride. I felt Claire’s warm breathe against my balls before she took one into her mouth. But like I said before good things don’t last; before too long she stopped. I hadn’t begun to wonder where she was before all of a sudden she was sitting on my face. El and she started making out again; letting her hand wander down El’s body until she found her clit. Causing her to go over the edge and starting cumming on my dick. I almost went over the edge as I felt her pussy tighten on my dick.

I did as she wanted and started eating her soaked pussy. First by gently licking her lips; making my way to her clit, I got moans of approval when I reached it. First by flicking it gently before licking slow circles around it; I reached behind her grabbing her ass letting my get better control of what I was doing. Her juices where running all over my face while El continued to ride me, hard. Soon, I took my attention off her clit and dove straight into her hungry hole; I started to tongue fuck her.

El must have sense I was on the verge of cumming because she hopped off of me and took my soaked dick into her mouth. Not gently sucking me off like she usually does, she was cock hungry and devouring it. Deep throating and choking on me until I couldn’t hold back anymore and erupted into her warm mouth. I must have cam a lot more than she could hold because I could feel it running back down my dick and balls from my mouth. El let my dick out of her mouth with a “pop” and went down to my balls to lap up cum she let go. While she did this, Claire took it as a chance to get a taste and start cleaning my dick up from the left overs as well.

El grabbed Claire by the hand and pulled her off of me. Leaving me soaked in sweet juice and well ridden; I cleaned off my face with my hand and got up as I was instructed. Claire was in doggy at the edge of the bed; I took my still hard cock and started rubbing and teasing her pussy with my head. When I thought she couldn’t handle anymore teasing, I slide my entire dick deep inside her awaiting pussy causing her to gasp out in pleasure.

Elizabeth climbed up on the bed, got in front of Claire, & guided her head to her pussy. Claire started sucking and licking her lips while I fucked her slow from behind. I grabbed her tight by the ass as I began to fuck her harder and deeper; causing her to bury her face in Elizabeth’s pussy. El wrapped her legs around Claire’s head to ensure that she couldn’t stop eating her. Things began to get rougher, I gave Claire a good spank on the ass; you could hardly hear her moan with pleasure since she was so busy with El’s pussy.

I grabbed Claire by the hips and began driving my dick deeper into her. Soon, El began to cum all over her face, which sent her over the edge causing her to tighten on my dick, causing me to explode for the second time filling her full of hot cum. I collapsed on top of her for a few moments before climbing into bed next to Elizabeth, she put her head on my chest, Claire on my stomach, and soon they both began to drift to sleep.

All the while one thought entered my head...

“Sonuvabitch, I forgot the fucking photo!”
 
-

Thanks for reading, rate, and feel free to comment.

Published 
Written by Michael_X
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments