Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The White Handkerchief, Part 1

"Even afterwards, while she buttoned up her blouse and walked away, he wasn't sure what had happened."

7
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I live in a house in a big city with a bunch of other people who can’t afford (or don’t want) to have their own place yet. There’s a rotating cast of guys, girls, straight, gay, etc. Even though we are not best buddies, we like hanging out together and we keep the house in pretty good shape.

A couple months ago a girl moved in and I noticed right away that she dressed a little preppier than usual. Tight sweaters (showing off her ample boobs), expensive shoes, and very nice makeup, showing off her gorgeous alabaster skin. She was medium height and had reddish blonde hair and a cute spray of freckles on her face. Like a lot of girls from a somewhat privileged background, she walked around with a certain relaxed pride, like “I know I’m good looking. I know you want to stare at my boobs bouncing in my sweater. I know you’re hoping to see a little nipple outline. Go ahead and stare – just don’t be too obvious about it.”

I did stare. I tried to not let her see me staring but a couple times she caught me looking and just turned away. Oh well, I thought, so much for my chances with her.

Did I mention her cheerleader smile? Perfect teeth (of course) and a smile like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader – a smile that said “Seeing you just made my day! How bout a big hug?” Of course, that hug didn’t actually happen but every time I saw the smile, at least one part of my anatomy strained to get a little closer to her.

As the weather got better, the sweaters gave way to nice-looking blouses that showed off tanned arms with some good muscle tone – she clearly worked out. When she left a couple blouse buttons open, I could see that the freckles extended down the front. The freckled cleavage between those attention-grabbing pale tits grabbed my eye, and then if I was lucky enough to see that cleavage from the side, I could see the spotted mounds jiggling slightly, and giving way to her white bra, with a little lace.

One evening we were alone in the house and I was reading a book on a couch in the living room. Beth came in with a book and asked if I minded if she joined me. No problem, I mumbled, without looking up. She sat on the other end of the couch and out of the corner of my eye I noticed she was wearing a skirt with a slot cut up the side. Since she was sitting down, it showed off trim, tanned thighs, almost up to her butt.

Pretty soon I was not doing much reading, but instead stealing glances at those gorgeous legs, which she seemed to be crossing and uncrossing with some frequency. I couldn’t help but imagine what was between those legs, and my reading was not helped when she turned sidewards on the couch and stretched her legs out straight towards me. “You don’t mind, do you?” she asked.

“Course not,” I said, looking up for the first time. As my eyes travelled up that beautiful body, I noticed for the first time that her blouse was open one or two more buttons than usual. I could not only see where the cleavage swelled into her breasts, I could also see some of the bottom of one breast, where it jutted out from her chest like a pale half-moon.  As the breast swelled, gravity pulled the heavy part down, but then as the breast diminished, youth and good genes pointed the unseen nipple right back up again.

I was staring at those beautiful mounds a little more than I should have, and Beth noticed. Without looking up, she said “It’s okay to look, I like it,” and she gave her tits a little shake. “I think if I was a guy I’d be staring at my boobs, too.” Then she grinned and, still without looking up, pretended she had an itch. She stuck her hand under her blouse, pretended to scratch the outside of her breast, but at the same time, rubbed her nipple between her thumb and index finger.

I was startled but immediately decided I would take advantage of this opportunity to stare at what I had been secretly glancing at for months.

Then she blew my mind. Finally looking up, she fixed her big blue eyes on me, smiled a crinkly smile and asked calmly: “Do you even wonder what these gorgeous tits look like under my pretty bras? Or what these legs would feel like, wrapped around your butt and squeezing my crotch into that dick that I expect is getting harder every second?”

No surprise, I was a little speechless. “Course,” I mumbled. “Uhh, what are you doing?”

She answered by opening another button on her blouse and pulling the two sides as far apart as they would go, giving me an almost full view of slightly bouncing tits and lacy bra.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

I searched for a little nipple but couldn’t see any yet. “Well”, she smiled, “I want to make sure I have your attention.” Then she grinned, looked at me a little sideways, reached down and rubbed her crotch. She closed her eyes and moaned.

“Uh, no doubt about that,” I mumbled.

“Are you sure?” she responded, and then used her other hand to pull the slot in her skirt further towards the front. More gorgeous leg became visible. “Then it’s time to pull your pants down.” I heard her words but my body was not responding, so she sighed, knelt in front of me and pulled my jeans down to my ankles. “Boxers too,” she said, so I pulled my butt up and she pulled my boxers down, at the same time massaging the outside of my legs, from my butt to my ankles. 

My erection jumped out at full attention. She looked me straight in the eyes, licked her lips and gave me the cheerleader smile. I was somewhere between total shock and overwhelming lust. I had no idea what was happening but her mouth was inches from my cock, and her tongue was making motions like licking the top off of a soft ice cream cone. I closed my eyes, imagining the blow job of the century, but while I dreamed  she suddenly straightened her knees, pulled her blouse off  and leapt on top of me, hands grabbing my wrists, belly right against my rock-hard erection, and long legs spread wide, from the couch’s arm on my left to the floor on my right.

If what happened already had shocked me, what happened next put me in a clinically catatonic state. “Were you hoping to feel these beautiful lips suck that hard cock of yours?” she aked, beginning to raise her voice. If I had been rational I would have worried about the neighbors hearing, but I had long stopped thinking rationally.

“Do you want to suck these porno star tits until I scream with delight?” And she pressed her bra right against my face, rubbing her bra and tits against my cheeks and lips. “Do you want to grab my firm ass cheeks and squeeze them, pushing your dick into the warm, soft wonderland between my legs?”

I don’t think she was expecting an answer, and I wasn’t capable of providing one anyway, because she was laying right on top of me, rubbing her naked belly against the sensitive underside of my cock. I had leaked a lot of pre-cum, so that tanned belly, from the top of her skirt to the snap on her bra, was glistening and well-oiled. She rubbed it up and down, over my cock, and it felt heavenly. It had only been about a minute since she had swung her legs up on the couch, but her boldness, her tits in my face and her oiled belly on my cock had gotten me to a very aroused state.

“Do you want to suck on these nipples and never let go?” she asked, raising her voice louder, and the answer of course was yes, even though I had yet to see the nipples that I later found out were small and surprisingly brown. “Do you want to feel my thighs clenched around your butt, jamming your cock between my legs?” She kept rubbing her belly against my cock, faster and faster. On every thrust, I felt the smooth skin just above her pubis, then her belly button, like fingers around my cock, and then smooth skin again, up to her tits. Over and over. She was a master, and between the belly-fucking and her narration, I knew I would cum soon.

“Do you want to bury your cock in my tight young cunt, and feel it squeeze every drop of cum out of you?” she continued, loud enough to drown out jet aircraft. “Do you want to see my nipples get hard, and my eyes roll back in my head as you jam that big cock in my hungry cunt?” I knew she was toying with me, just trying to get me to cum like a streetwalker in a hurry, but I didn’t care.

“And when my cunt is soaking with my juices from having you inside me, do you want to bring your head from my bouncing tits down to my pink pussy, smell my sexy cunt and lick me till I scream?” That was it. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I moaned and came all over her belly, pumping and pumping, feeling skin on skin and wondering how this all happened.

While I was still pumping,  she let my wrists go, gave me a quick peck on the cheek and walked over to her purse to pull out a clean white handkerchief. She wiped the sweat off her face, gave me the 100-watt smile, and then cleaned my cum off her belly and between her tits. She fixed her skirt, put her blouse back on and adjusted her tits in her bra. Then she took a second clean handkerchief out of her purse, gave my still-pumping cock a quick squeeze and passed me the hankie. “You should clean up before the others come home,” she said, and left the room.

 

Published 
Written by JennieLBest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments