Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There Is Always Another Train. Part 2

"The weekender. Friday. This is part 2 of a possible 5 part story."

8
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

 

It was late, they always are, or cancelled. It was only ten minutes but I was like a cat on a hot tin roof as I waited for the train. I was so excited to be going to see her.

Chantel.

Who would have thought it? Me...a mum of two, infatuated with such a young woman with all those years between us. It had been three weeks since we picked her up and I have not been able to get her out of my mind. I pined for her touch.

She never made the noon train the next day, we stayed in bed and played. Exploring and enjoying each other.

Saying goodbye at the station had been dreadful. I cried in her arms as we waited for the 16.10 train, her promising to call every day. I did not believe her, why would she call? I was old enough to be her mum. I sat in the car afterwards and wept, like she had died and gone forever. How had she gotten under my skin so quickly?

Martin never knew. I never told him about us. Why should I? It wasn’t like I was being unfaithful to him…it was a woman. I kidded myself, of course I was unfaithful. Just because it’s a woman, no difference. He could not compete with Chantel or any woman. He didn’t have the touch, to know how a woman wants and needs to be touched. When to be rough and when to be sensual. When to fuck and when to make love. I love him but Chantel has lit up my mind and world.

And the guys, Steve, Paul, John who rekindled my sexual awakening, what of them? Steve and Paul took me out last week dancing. I had a great time, we all did. Back to mine afterwards, Martin tied naked in his cock cage, waiting. The guys had fucked me from pillar to post, spit roasted me above Martin, him catching their cream in his mouth as it oozed and flowed from my well filled pussy. I even released him and let him fuck me. It was hot but…I wanted Chantel.

So here I was, winging my way to Torquay. She had phoned, two days later and every day since. That call was like an electric shock. I could not speak at first, stuttering and bubbling total rubbish.

“Come for the weekend?” she asked.

“This weekend?” I replied.

“Of course, baby.”

My heart was beating like it wanted to leave my chest.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“One hundred percent,” she said.

I floated on air for three days waiting for Friday. I booked the train ticket, sorted Martin out. He would go fishing all weekend. I told him Chantel’s parents had invited me to show their appreciation for when we picked her up. He never questioned why only me. I packed, unpacked and packed again. Best pants, favorite bra, swimming costume. Decisions, decisions. When Martin put my case in the car he asked if I was coming back it was so heavy.

“A girl has to take clothes for every eventuality,” I said but secretly hoping we would be in bed for the whole weekend.

I saw her first when the train pulled in. My heart in my mouth and my pussy damp with anticipation, I opened the door and stood on the platform. She looked every bit as good as I remembered her. She hugged me and grabbed the case, pulling it to the car.

“Jump in the front, quick,” she said as she loaded the case in the boot.

“Come to stay a while I guess, if the weight of that case is anything to go by,” she laughed.

She started the car and off we went, but not very far. There was a pull in outside the station in which she stopped.

I looked at her quizzically. She pulled me to her, kissing me hard on the mouth. Her tongue darting inside my mouth, licking at my gums, searching and probing. I responded and held her tight. Her hand was on my bare knee and it climbed higher under my dress. She caressed my pussy outside of the panties.

“Take your panties off, you won’t be needing them,” she demanded.

I looked at her “What here…on the street?”

People were passing just ten feet away.

“Someone will see,” I said.

She shrugged her shoulders and replied “Yes, my sweet, here and now.”

I reached under my dress and wriggled them off. She took them from me and held them to her nose.

“Gorgeous, so very gorgeous, the aroma is intoxicating,” she oozed.

She kissed me again, softly and full, her hand touched my panty less mound, opening the fold and inserting a finger into my opening. I arched my back and allowed her to enter further.

“That’s wet. Someone I know is a horny baby,” she said looking deep into my eyes.

“I need you,” I mouthed, the words not escaping from my mouth.

She whispered back “I know…soon, baby, soon,” as she licked my nectar from her finger.

I was lost in lust. She restarted the car, I smiled and ten minutes later we were in a luxurious hotel lobby. The porter taking our cases as we went to the checkin desk.

“Hi, I have a reservation in the name of Dyke,” Chantel said.

“Welcome to Torquay Ms Dyke, please fill out this form,” the receptionist Emma said.

While Chantel filled out the form I stood back a little from the desk, aware that here I was. I had no panties on, I was checking in to hotel with a woman and her surname was Dyke. I felt my face flush as Emma looked me up and down. Chantel handed the form back.

“Ms Lesley Dyke?” Emma said looking totally flabbergasted.

“Yes Emma, but please call me Les, Les Dyke.” How Chantel kept a straight face was beyond me.

“Two nights, queen size bed and the wine is in the room Madam, as requested. Would you like two room key cards?” she asked Chantel.

“No, thank you Emma…Debby will not be going anywhere without me. One will suffice,” replied Chantel.

Emma smiled, almost as if she knew exactly what we would be doing.

“Well, have a great stay and if I can be of any service please ask. I am here to help,” she said. 

We turned and headed for the elevator. I could feel Emma staring after us and almost died when Chantel put her arm around me and lifted my dress, showing her my bare bottom. We collapsed into the lift in a state of giggles.

The cases were in the room and the porter had already gone. Chantel shut door and in two seconds was clad in only her panties. I grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed, kissing and caressing her body. We made love and ate each other for two whole hours, tipping wine over each other and playing hide the banana from the fruit bowl. It was fantastic, just how I hoped and imagined it would be. Afterwards we lay in one another’s arms talking and laughing about Emma and general things.

“Are you hungry?” she asked.

“Ravenous,” I replied.

She rang room service and ordered sandwiches with fries…and more wine.

I got up to unpack my case and started to put on a pair of pants.

“What did I tell you in the car. No panties all weekend,” she said.

I peeled them back off and smiled at her.

“Better, I want to look at you naked…I am going to shower, you are coming?” she said.

It was more a demand than a question and soon I was soaping her fabulous body.

The room waiter knocked just as we were starting to get serious again, she was sitting on the side of the bath and I had my tongue on her clit. She went and let him, naked. I did not see his face but I bet it was a picture.

I heard her say, “Just leave the trolley there, well…ok put the tray on the bed. Deborah come here.”

I put a towelling robe on and went into the bedroom. The waiter was laying everything out. Chantel was still naked, stood alongside him. He was trying not to look at her body.

“This is…” she put her finger under his badge and read out his name “Marco…and where are you from Marco?”

“I am from Milano,” he replied sheepishly.

“And how old are you?” she asked seductively.

“Eighteen, Madam,” he replied.

“I see…and how long have you worked here?” she further asked.

All the time he was busing himself with the tray trying not to peek at her.

AriiannaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriiannaHill

She had no shame, teasing him relentlessly.

“Six days, Madam.”

“Oh Marco, please drop the Madam, sounds like I am in charge of a whore house,” she sighed.

“Marco. This is Deborah, Deborah is my lover. You can call us Mistress,” she said, “Now, I don’t expect you know all our English ways yet but room service is a very important job. One has to make sure the guests have everything they need and everything they want.”

“Yes Madam…sorry…yes Mistress,” he stuttered.

“Pour the tea Marco,” she said as she walked across to the armchair. She sat in it and looked at him, her legs slightly splayed. I could see her pussy lips and she looked gorgeous. She had him at her total command.

“Bring it here then Marco. The milk?”

He took it to her. He would have seen exactly what I saw.

“Do you like girls Marco…or boys,” she asked, as she seductively ran a finger over her nipple.

“Ggggirls, Mistress.”

“That’s good Marco because I do too,” she quipped. “And boys. Deborah likes girls as well but also likes a big penis. Don’t you my love?”

She looked at me and giggled. I nodded. She crossed her long legs and her pussy lips parted.

“See how wet she makes me Marco,” she said as she fingered herself and brought it up for him to look at. I could see her wetness glistening on the finger.

“Deborah loves to eat my pussy…Marco do you like to eat pussy?” she asked him as she licked her finger clean.

“Marco?”

He jumped a little and replied, “Yes, I guess, Mistress.”

“Well you don’t seem so sure.”

“I do not have much experience,” he answered.

“Hmmm…we will soon change that,” she said, sipping her tea.

She turned to me and said “Take off your robe and show him your pussy my love.”

I shook my head but she gave me that look. I removed the robe. He now had both of us to look at. He was less than half my age, I wondered what he thought.

“Open your legs and show him your secret place,” she ordered me.

I sat on the edge of the bed and opened my legs a little.

“Wider my sweet, use your fingers.”

He could now see my flower in all its glory as I spread it, my bud just pushing my labia apart and my tunnel exposed.

“Well…now…Marco, who has the prettiest pussy?”

He looked at me then back to Chantel.

“You do, Mistress,” he replied quick as you like.

“And which pussy would you like to taste?” she enquired.

He looked at both before saying “Both, Mistress.”

Chantel roared with laughter.

“Marco, you say the wisest things…now…I can see that bulge in your trousers and I expect it’s becoming uncomfortable,” she was looking at him intensely.

“Why don’t you release it and let us decide if it’s suitable for our needs, a woman has needs, Marco, never forget that.”

Marco was in the spiders web and she was about to devour him. Chantel got up and lay alongside me. Her hand fell onto my mound and her fingers started to caress my outer flaps. Marco had not moved.

“Marco, Deborah wants to see your cock, NOW,” Even I jumped. He reached for his belt.

“Marco, I am giving you a lesson in love making here, when a woman asks to see your cock do not hesitate. She may change her mind and the moment be gone forever.”

As he undid his trousers, Chantel knelt up and turned. She lowered her bottom to my face.

“Lick me please my sweet, lick me as if you love me,” she said to me.

I stuck my tongue out and tasted her sweetness. She did small circles with her bottom as my tongue lapped at pussy. I was looking at Marco but as I was upside down could only see his top half.

“My my, Marco, you are excited,” she cried. Looking down at me she carried on “Can you see it, Deborah?”

She knew I couldn’t, besides the fact I had a mouthful of pussy, she was grinding her ass in my face not allowing me to move.

“I am going to climax Marco, come all over her face...Marco, feel my breasts. Mmm. Do they feel good? Pull my nipples Marco.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I heard him reply.

“Let me feel your cock, Marco.”

I felt his thighs against my head, and looked up. A pair of balls, as tight as you like, were three inches above my eye line. A fine looking circumcised cock rose from a forest of thick black hair. Chantel had her hand wrapped around it, tugging it.

“So very nice Marco, a bit to the rear Debs please,” I tongued the skin between her holes, lightly.

“My anus my sweet, do that thing you do, probe my hole…Marco, I thought you ought to know Deborah has her tongue in my ass,” she whispered to him.

I stretched and licked her anal opening. Probing her innermost secret. She moaned aloud and her love juice started running down the side of my nose. She put her hand down there and dipped her fingers into the liquid.

“Taste Marco, taste a real woman. Never be afraid to eat any woman, if she says she doesn’t like it, she’s a liar. She just hasn’t been eaten by the right person. Deborah is a pussy eating expert, my expert.”

Her juice was flowing copiously from her pussy and she was having multiple orgasms.

“Oh,” she exclaimed, “some precum for Deborah.”

She rose from my face and turned around. She offered me her fingers coated in his precum. I licked and tasted my first foreign cum. It was very salty. She pulled my legs up and over my shoulders leaving my holes exposed, pointing to the ceiling.

“Marco, would you like to taste Deborah?”

I never heard a reply but felt a hand touch my mound.

“Stay exactly where you are Marco, hold her head and legs, lean forward and enjoy her sweetness,” she said, “Watch, like this.”

I felt her tongue on my hole and I exploded, expelling my nectar into the air.

“See Marco, now you,” He copied her and soon he had the same result, my nectar spilling fron my tunnel. He tongued my hole and stabbed it inside me for all he was worth.

“I hope your licking his tight young balls Deborah,” she said.

I wasn’t. He had already worked out he could get his cock in my mouth. And that’s where it was. He was sawing it in and out, fucking my mouth. I was coming and coming. As well as him licking my pussy hole, Chantel had her finger in my ass, gently thrusting it in and out. Marco started to grunt and I knew what was next, as spurt after spurt of hot cum hit the back of my throat.

“Don’t swallow all of it my love,” Chantel told me.

It tasted different and I wondered how much garlic Italians ate. He filled my mouth with his seed and did swallow some to avoid drowning.Some spilled out of the corner of my mouth, running down my chin. Chantel pulled him back from me and got a hold of his cock. She pulled it right back then forward and extracted every single last drop, allowing it to drip into my mouth. She leant forward and kissed me, her tongue whisking around tasting his salty seed. I pushed some into her mouth and she stood facing Marco.

“Open Marco,” she commanded and she kissed him hard. His face was a little contorted from, I guessed, his first taste of his own cum but I had a feeling it would not be his last if Chantel had anything to do with it.

“Ok. Marco. Room service is over till tomorrow. Off you go. I need to be alone with my lover.”

As he pulled his trousers up Chantel laughed and buried her head into my pussy.

 

To be continued………….

 

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments