Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three's Company: Part 2

"Kay and I finally get it on."

7
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
We waved from the door as Maura stepped into the cab, heading for her conference. I turned to Kay and said, “You really enjoy her company, don’t you?” She blushed, recalling her tryst last night with her best friend.

“Yes, I do,” she replied, turning to me, her hand cupping my balls. “But that doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy yours.” Looking up into my eyes, her free hand on the back of my neck, she pulled me into a kiss. Our lips brushed, but only for a moment. Her mouth opened, her tongue licked my lips before slipping inside, searching for mine.

My hands gravitated to her breasts, my thumbs searching for her nipples; an easy task as they stiffened under her blouse. She sighed into my mouth as we slowly danced toward her living room couch. On the way my hands drifted to her ass cheeks, cupping them. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around my waist, her pussy grinding against the growing bulge in my trousers. As my legs bumped the couch, I let her down, reluctantly breaking that long, sensuous kiss. She pouted, but only for a second. The pout turned to a smile as she realized my cock was at eye level. She tore open my belt and zipper, letting my pants pool around my ankles. My tented boxers were inches from her face. I pulled them down, freeing my engorged manhood “Is this what you want?”

“More like need,” she whispered before kissing the dusky pink crown. Her lips opened up, sucking me into her warm, wet mouth. I let out a long, low moan as I watched myself disappear into her face. Her hand cupped my balls as her head bobbed up and down. My hands gravitated to her head, my fingers combing through her ginger curls. “Mmmm, Mmmm,” she mumbled, shaking her head as my saliva covered cock emerged. Pulling off momentarily, she added, “You’re not leaving until these are empty.” She sucked my left nut into her mouth, making my cock twitch. Stroking my length she alternated sucking each testicle. My hips began to rock. She disengaged, stood and pulled me by the cock to the bedroom. “You need to save your strength. You’re gonna need it. When I’m done with you, you won’t be able to stand up.”

We both finished stripping and she had me lay down, my head on her pillow, which smelled faintly of Chanel No.5. She straddled me, her neatly trimmed pussy just inches from my face as she swallowed me again. I reached around her waist, pulling her down until her cunt and my lips met in a chaste kiss; but only for the briefest of moments. My tongue emerged, tickling her partially hidden clit before burrowing between her already moist cunt lips. Finally, after all this time and sexual correspondence, I got to taste Kay. Musky, nutty and delicious, I couldn’t get enough. My tongue drove deeper gathering more of her flavor. I sucked, I licked, I pushed my face in tight, her scent filling my head with thoughts of what I wanted to do to, and with, her. I moaned into her cunt, wishing I could shrink myself and crawl inside. I felt, more than heard her moans as I ravaged her clit with great doggy kisses, feeling her thighs tighten around my head, holding me as a willing prisoner to her sex.

As much as she was enjoying my ministrations, she was busy pulling my cock to the back of her throat, letting it almost escape before sucking its length back in. I felt her fingers as they danced around my nuts and explored behind them. I felt her pushing a finger into my ass as she devoured my length. I moved my hips trying to escape her probing finger, only to rediscover the back of her throat. I didn’t want to cum yet, it was too soon and I wanted her to cum first. I’m sure she wanted to hold off, making me cum first, slaking her thirst for me.

I reached one hand around her freckled thighs, finding the entrance to her cunt. First one finger, then a second stretched her open as I continued to ravage her clit. Her hips involuntarily rotated allowing my fingers to penetrate to the palm of my hand, then rolling the other way, pushing herself against my tongue. Wagging my fingers inside, teasing her g-spot, trilling my tongue against her clit, I continued my assault; my hunger for her girl cum overcoming my growing need to let loose in her mouth.

Whimpering on my cock as it slid back and forth against her tongue, she fought to regain control. Her finger plunged deep in my ass, massaging my prostate toward her long awaited reward. I felt myself losing this battle, the urge to cum growing with each second. It had been way too long for me to control my urges any longer. Covering her clit with an open mouth, my nose surrounded by her weeping cunt, I grunted, feeling the rush as my cum raced from my nuts to my helmet, spilling out in three long ropes of liquid ecstasy. I could feel her throat pulling on my cock as she swallowed what I had given her.

“Ahhhh! I needed that!” she said triumphantly as she rolled off, turned and kissed me. Tasting myself on her lips and tongue was a treat. So willing to share, the delight on her face evident. She smiled as she sat up. “Now it’s your turn, stud. Make me cum.” Cupping her breasts, she straddled my head settling down on my face, the twinkle in her eyes as they peeked past her chest.

I reached up grabbing hold of her nipples and tweaking them as My tongue found her hole and began drilling, my nose rubbing her now prominent clit. Her hips rolled, smearing her juices onto my face. The room smelled of sex. It was wonderful. No longer concerned with my own orgasm, I concentrated on hers. My left hand drifted from her nipple to her clit and began strumming the sensitive nub. Looking up, past her breasts, I could see the dreamy look on her face as she rocked and rolled, her own orgasm building. As she leaned forward, my mouth found her clit again and my hand slid around. Two fingers slid easily inside her, with my pinky teasing her sphincter. She was moaning now, getting lost in her mounting orgasm. I curled my fingers inside her, almost scratching her g-spot as my tongue alternated between feathering her clit with the tip and sloppy, broad licks.

ToriStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToriStorm

Her moans turned to rambling, “Oh God!... Oh fuck!... Right there!...Yes! Yes! Yesss!” Her cunt tried to strangle my fingers, tightening around them as the assaulted her g-spot. The fingers of my other hand plucked and twisted her left nipple while she caressed the other herself. The flood of her juices washed over my face as I drank as much of her as I could. Her breasts were flushed, her mouth open in a silent “O”.

Finally, she rolled off me, clutching her hand over her cunt, curling up into a fetal position, then uncurling with a sigh of satisfaction. I leaned in, giving her a taste of herself as my tongue slipped into her mouth. “Gotcha!” I said as I curled up behind her, draping my arm over hers and cupping her breast.

After a couple of minutes, she turned to me and said, “If you think were done, you are sadly mistaken.”

By now I had sufficiently recovered and my semi-hardness sat in the crack of her ass. “Whatever you want, Kay. I’m here to serve.”

She reached around, behind her back, wrapping her fist around me and jacking. She said, “I could use a long, slow, deep fuck. How do you want me?”

I thought for a moment before answering. “I think I want you from behind, facing your dresser mirror, so I can see that pretty face of yours while I’m playing with your magnificent tits.”

She sat up, took position facing the mirror, wagged her plump round ass, winked and said. “Come and get it! And don’t be too gentle.” As I positioned myself behind her, I watched as she drew a finger along her cuntlips. “If you’re a good boy, I just might let you eat me again.”

“I’m always up for a challenge!” I said as I shuffled up behind her. Grabbing my cock, I wiped it up and down the length of her slit, smearing her essence all over the helmet.

“Stop teasing and fuck it!” she said, waggling her ass. I aimed the head at her juicy hole and pressed slowly forward. “Ohhh fuck yes!” I watched as centimeter by centimeter, I sunk into the heat and wetness. Her cunt caressed the entire length of me as I stretched her open.

My balls bumped against her as I moaned, “Jesus, you’re tight.”

“Makes you wish you were my first,” she replied tensing her muscles and squeezing my manhood. With both hands on her hips, I withdrew until all that was left inside was my cock head. I held it there for a moment, admiring the glistening shaft before slamming home. I took my gaze from her ass to the mirror watching her reaction to the sudden onslaught. A sharp intake of breath, wobbling breasts, her mouth open. God was that hot! I withdrew again, slammed home again. This time she was ready and pushed her ass back against me. Out again, only this time I reached down and grabbed her wobbling breasts, feeling her nipples press into my palms. In slowly this time, squeezing those soft orbs and watching the dreamy look on her face. I settled into a slow, steady rhythm, feeling her cunt caress my cock each time I thrust inward. I let her right breast go, sliding my hand down her belly, combing through the neatly trimmed orange bush. My fingers danced around her clit, brushing lightly, rubbing a little harder, in tune with the thrusts of my cock in and out of her wetness.

There was no noise, except the creaking of the bedsprings, to interrupt the sounds of our lovemaking. Our pants, our moans, the sound of my cock entering and exiting competed with the scent of her sex as we lost ourselves in the moment.

Her breathing became ragged, as I pushed her toward another orgasm. Rotating her hips, creating more friction, she moaned, encouraging me to work harder for her, and my, reward.

I increased the pace and the force of each stroke, making her breasts ripple as they dangled beneath her; one in my hand and one brushing the sheet, sending shivers of delight from her nipples to her pussy. My fingers grazed her clit with each stroke, stoking her building fire within, until she cried out, letting me know that she was on the verge. I slammed home just as she came, her cunt clasping and unclasping my cock. My palm rubbed her clit, my hand mashed her breast as wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her.

As her orgasm subsided, mine took over. The rush of sensations made me grunt loud and long as my cum poured from my cock, washing her womb with my seed. I tried not to collapse on top of her, barely holding myself up by my arms. She twisted around underneath me in time for me to lower myself into her embrace. Holding my head to her breasts, she cradled me for a moment as we came down together. “Are you hungry, yet?” she said softly, offering me a nipple to suck on.

Moaning in the affirmative, I lost myself in her chest, suckling on her nipples, first the right, then the left. I kissed between them moving down her body, thrusting my tongue into her navel. She curled her fingers in my hair, gently pushing me southward until my nose got tickled by her pubic hair. I inhaled deeply, taking in the combined scent of her muskiness and the bleachy smell of my cum. Opening her legs, she invited me to feast on her freshly fucked cunt. Sucking gobs of cum, rivulets of her sweet nectar and licking the remnants of our coupling from her cunt took a few minutes before she demanded that I share it with her. Drooling it into her mouth followed by sloppy kisses, tongues passing it back and forth until I was ready again.

The afternoon was spent in each other’s arms, using various toys to get each other off. After a break for something to eat, other than each other, Kay got a text from Maura. “Flight cancelled. Rebooked for morning. Mind if I spend the night at your place?”

Kay texted back “ As long as you don’t mind sharing me with Harry.”

Maura replied instantly, “ As long as you don’t mind sharing Harry with me.”

“Come on over. He can’t wait to taste you.”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments