Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To work or not to work?

"For a friend"

14
7 Comments 7
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
My favorite time of day is always the first few moments before one has to get out of bed in the morning. The bed always feels so soft and so warm and it’s especially nice when you have someone lying next to you. Over Christmas you asked me to come visit you in the spring. I could hear the blush in your voice when you insisted that you wanted me. You warned me you’d have to work a few of the days, but assured me that I could go sightseeing instead.

I had already been with you for a day and a night. As I begin to wake that morning images, sounds, and feelings from the previous night rush through my brain in a haze. The taste of you and your lips as you gave me the first sweet kiss, tasting of the strawberries we’d had for dessert. The feeling of my clothes sliding off my skin, your hot breath, panting as I let you touch my body. The feeling of you inside me, around me, on top of me; the feeling of you everywhere.

Slowly I come to, my mind pulling out of the hazy memories. The bed is warm with the heat of the two of us, sheets bearing down on my naked frame. I keep my eyes closed, memorizing the feeling of your arms around me while you sleep. I frown. There is something at the back of my mind, something I can’t quite remember… Oh that’s it, you work today. Suddenly I feel you stir and stretch, pressing your throbbing morning wood against my back. My frown quickly turns in to a wicked grin. If you do have to go, at least I was going to make sure you leave happy.

I roll over, pressing my body against yours, feeling the way yours reacts to mine even though you aren’t fully awake. I hear you mumble out a slight moan and your arms tighten around me. Slipping my leg up around your waist, I pepper your neck with kisses, pulling your hips closer to mine. Your cock twitches and I smile. Moving my hips slightly I align them with your cock, thinking about how you’ll love waking up deep inside my pussy. The head presses against my wet opening. Suddenly a harsh beeping sound fills the room.

Your eyes snap open and you let out a groan, reaching out to silence the alarm. I pull my leg back and pout, feeling my wet lips press together. My swollen clit aches in protest, but I reach over and turn your face to mine, placing a light kiss on your lips.

“Good morning sexy,” I whisper, taking your hand in mine. You smile at me, a genuine smile that lights up your whole face. With a sexy smirk I take your hand and guide it down between my legs, letting you feel the sopping wetness; letting you feel my need for you. You groan and your cock twitches, a slight movement that lifts the covers. You pull me in for a heated kiss, your tongue swiping at my lower lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth wide, greeting your tongue with my own, filling my body with a sweet heat.

After a moment of kissing you break away and glance at your alarm clock. “Sweetie,” you whisper, your light breath scattering a few strands of hair. “I have to get up and get ready. I have to work today, but goddamn, do I wish I could stay and play with you.”

You start to get up, throwing the covers off your body and stand, your still hard cock bobbing with the movements. I let out a whimper, “But baby, I need you!”

“I know love,” you whisper, placing a hand on the side of my face. “But I already set my alarm late so I really have to get moving.”

I sit up and pout for a moment, before the wicked grin lights up my face again. You look at me confused, and I take advantage of your tired daze to get on my knees in front of you, stroking your cock, before you can object. Leaning in I kiss the very tip and lick away the drop of pre-cum that has formed there. Groaning you tangle your hands in my hair, trying to pull my head down farther on your cock. I smile and take just the head in my mouth, probing the hole at the very tip with the tip of my tongue. You let out a hiss, then a whimper, your cock quivering with need. I dip my head lower, bobbing back up and dipping lower, until half of your cock is in my mouth.

I get into a rhythm, bringing my head up, swirling my tongue around the head and back down. Soon your hips are moving with my mouth and your breathing is getting shallower. I know you’re close. I moan on your cock, sending vibrations down the shaft. That did it for you. With a guttural groan you cum, shooting ropes of cum into my mouth. I swallow every single drop.

Gasping, you sit down on the edge of the bed, trying to get your bearings. I sit on the floor, grinning like a fool. After a moment you get up again, and head towards the bathroom. I look at you with a pout.

“I’ve really got to get ready to go,” you say, almost pleading with me.

In response I spread my legs, letting you see the glistening wetness. I could almost hear you gulp from the other side of the room. “Won’t you at least return the favor?” I ask, arching an eyebrow.

Before I know it you pull me to my feet and have started kissing me, pushing me back to lie on the bed. I follow your lead, lying back and letting my legs hang over the edge. You get to your knees in front of me, your hands on my knees, pushing my thighs apart. Running the pads of your fingers up my thighs, you barely miss my pussy, making my hips writhe in need. You lean in, breathing hot air across my pussy lips, brushing your nose against my engorged clit. I whimper.

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

You reach one hand forward to brush the tips of your fingers along the swollen lips. Pinching my clit between your fingers, you lean in and lick along the entire slit, causing my back to arch and a long loud moan to echo from my throat.

Your mouth and your fingers switch places, your tongue swirling around my clit and your fingers probing at the entrance to my wet hole. I push my hips toward you and you push two fingers inside me, moving them slowly in and out, teasing me. Whimpering and twitching my hips I beg you to move faster and you oblige, fucking me with your two fingers and adding a third. You begin sucking my clit, giving it a nip every now and again. Every time you nip my clit I cry out. One of my hands is on the back of your head, pressing it in to my pussy, and the other hand is gripping the sheets, trying to gain purchase.

I’m getting closer, the heat is building just below my stomach. That’s when you do it, you moan on my clit, and pump even faster and harder with your fingers. I lose control; I release; I cum. My hips buck on your fingers as I climax, my cum squirting out, coating your face. You manage to catch some in your mouth and you swallow before licking my pussy clean. Settling down from my intense orgasm, I jump as your nose once again brushes my clit.

“You taste so good, love,” you half moan, looking at me with lust filled eyes. I glance down and see your cock is already again at full mast, throbbing and raging. I take your hand and pull you on to the bed with me. You hesitate for a moment, glancing back at your clock. I can see worry crease your eyebrows. You know you don’t have enough time, but you want me so badly. You glance down at my naked body, my pert breasts moving with each panting breath. I can tell your cock is aching for me. I watch as he pulses and twitches, almost begging you to let him fuck me.

I tug on your hand one last time. “Come fuck me, baby, please. I need you,” I whisper. That does it for you. You climb into bed, kissing along my neck down to my breasts, tugging on each of the nipples in turn before sucking them in to your hot mouth. I moan as you roll the nipples around your tongue and almost scream when you bite them gently. Your hand travels down my stomach to my aching pussy, feeling that I’m still soaking wet, and cupping my clit in your fingers. With that, all inhibition leaves you.

You push my legs apart with your thighs, aligning your cockhead with the entrance to my pussy. Sliding him in slowly, you moan at the feeling of my tight wet cunt gripping your cock. I wrap my legs around your waist, my feet resting on your ass. I push you in farther, telling you to push your cock deeper inside me. Once you are all the way in to the hilt, you sigh in contentment, before grabbing my hips and starting to pound in to my pussy. You use the full length of your cock, pulling almost all the way out and slamming back in. Grunting with each thrust, you fuck me with abandon, showing me exactly how much you need me. I lay my head back and moan, my hips moving with yours, as I let the sensations wash over me.

Reaching down you press on my clit, the sensation immediately bringing me to orgasm. My hips buck up against your cock, my walls grip you tight like a vice. For a moment you have to stop moving and just let me ride my orgasm out on your cock. As soon as the waves stop hitting me you lean over me and whisper in my ear, “Roll over.” 

I do as you say, rolling over and getting on my hands and knees, raising my ass in the air. Gently you smack it once, before lining up at the entrance again and slamming your cock inside, the last of the gentleness from your previous entrance lost in your lust. Grabbing on to my hips you thrust wildly, still using the whole length. My moans begin to blend together, the words I try to say all come out like garbled mush. I can hear you actually moaning now, the pitch becoming higher and higher as you inch closer to climax. I can feel my own climax building as well.

“I’m gonna cum!” The exclamation leaves your throat like a strangled cry. I can only moan your name in return as I feel your thrusts get harder, faster, wilder. You’re losing control. Suddenly you cry out, and I can feel your cock pulsing inside of me, releasing stream after stream of cum. The pulsing sets off an orgasm of my own, as my walls squeeze your cock and more cum sprays from my pussy, making a large wet mark on your bed.

As soon as my orgasm finishes I collapse and I feel you fall next to me, pulling me in to your arms for a hug.

“Why is it you give me the best orgasms in the world?” you mumble into my hair, kissing the top of my head. I just chuckle weakly in response, my mouth still unable to form words. After a moment of just lying there cuddling, you roll over to glance at the time.

“Oh shit,” you say with a sigh, and reach on to your bedside table to grab your cell phone. I look at you inquisitively as you open your contacts and place a call.

“Yeah, hi. It’s me,” you say to the person on the other end of the line. “I really can’t come in today. Something came up.” A pause. “Yeah. Uh huh. Bye.”

“What was that?” I ask, a broad smile taking over my face.

“I decided I’d much rather stay home and ravish you again,” you whisper in my ear as you begin to kiss my neck. “After all, you’re only visiting.”

“Oh trust me,” I moan, my clit beginning to pulse once again, “After this, I’ll be back.”

Published 
Written by kittykat94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments