Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tracy (A Lamont Story)

"When Tracy hears about Lamont, her curiosity will get the best of her...and she will not regret it."

3
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Tracy
(A Lamont Story)

Dwight Murphy

Around ten o’clock on Sunday night, Lamont lay naked in his king size bed after a long day of work lifting boxes. At twenty years-old and six foot even in height, two hundred pounds of muscles, Lamont was worn out and ready to get some sleep before he went to the gym in the morning. He’d gotten off work at nine, came home, and showered. Now he lay in bed with the television on, waiting to nod off. His phone rang. He reached for it and saw it wasn’t a number he knew, but he still answered.

“Hello?” he said in his smooth, deep voice.

“Hi,” a woman said. “Is this Lamont?”

“Yeah. Who is this?”

“My name is Tracy, and…and…I feel silly, but Kelly Stanfield gave me your number.”

Lamont smiled and recalled his encounter with Kelly Stanfield. Kelly was a teacher who lived on the other side of town. Lamont met her at a grocery story and one thing led to another. The woman noticed his bulge and before he knew it, he was over to her house and using his endowment to reach places her boyfriend could only dream of.

“Oh, okay,” Lamont said, already figuring why this woman was calling. “Why do you feel silly?”

“Cause I really shouldn’t be calling you,” Tracy answered. “But I need…I need-”

“Some dick?”

“Well…yea.”

All around Ft. Wayne, woman with lacking boyfriends, or husbands, knew of Lamont and his massive piece of meat. He often went over to do what their men couldn’t and was known to leave women completely satisfied and yearning for more.

“You don’t have a boyfriend or husband?” Lamont asked.

The woman stammered. “Yeah, yeah, I do…I do, but-”

“Calm down, Baby. Calm down. You know why you’re calling me and I know why you’re calling me. You need some big dick, plain and simple.”

“Yeah.”

“Is your man not satisfying you?”

“Well, I mean he tries, but it’s not enough and Kelly told me about you.”

“What did she tell you?”

“What did she what?”

Lamont smiled “You know what I said. What did she tell you?”

“She told me you have a big one?”

“I do, I do. Your husband doesn’t? Well, he must not if you’re calling me.”

“His is okay.”

“Okay?”

“Well, it’s not real big.”

“How big is it Tracy?”

“Let me get a ruler and see.”

There was a brief pause. Lamont held the phone up to his ear with his right hand while his left reached down and fondled his huge soft dick and plum-sized balls resting between his thighs. The woman came back on the line. “You there?”

“Yeah, I am,” Lamont answered.

“Let me see… Well, I’m looking at this ruler and I’d say he’s about five and a half inches, maybe five and a fourth.”

“Five and a half inches or five and a fourth?”

“Yeah.”

“Well what is he when his dick hard.”

There was a brief pause. “That was hard,” Tracy answered.

Lamont chuckled and then stopped himself, not wanting to offend the woman. Lamont had measured his soft manhood to be six inches at its smallest.

“What’s funny?” she asked.

“It’s not funny at all if you ask me,” Lamont answered. “How old is he?”

“Thirty-five.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. Really, Tracy. Must be real hard for you to have an orgasm.”

“Well, I’ve never did it with him.”

“You ain’t never came with him?”

“No. We generally have sex and then he uses a dildo and that does it for me. I don’t think I’ve ever done it with him in me. If I did, I don’t remember.”

Lamont shook his head, wondering how some of these women he came across dealt with grown men who didn’t have grown men dicks. “Well I’m six inches soft,” Lamont said proudly. “If that tells you anything.”

There was a moment of silence. “Hello?” Lamont said.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I was just looking at this ruler and six inches soft is unimaginable.”

“No offense, Tracy, but a grown man with a five and a half inch dick is pretty sad to me. And that’s hard you say?”

“Well I’m really thinking he’s five and a fourth inches hard, but if he’s really horny, he gets up to five and a half inches.”

Lamont shook his head again. “I can see why you’re frustrated, or are you?”

“I am sometimes,” Tracy admitted.

Lamont felt his dick start to get a little hard as his hormones raged. There was nothing he loved more than a horny and needy woman. “So tell me what you look like.”

“Well, I’m white and black mixed. I’m thirty-two. Five foot three. One hundred and fifty pounds or, at least that’s what I was the last time I went to the doctor. Long brown hair.”

Lamont nodded, liking what he heard and changing the phone from the right ear to the left. “Okay. Sounds good. Well, I’m twenty, six-”

“No, you don’t have to tell me. Kelly already told me.”

Lamont smiled, enjoying the pride of women talking about him. “Okay,” he said. “So when you want some of this man-dick?”

“Well, I was trying to see when you were free. I’ll be free tomorrow in the middle of the day. My husband is a coach of a high school basketball team and he won’t be home.”

“I’m free tomorrow.”

“Well, can you come over around noon? Do you know where the Blue Hills Subdivision is in New Haven?”

“Yep, I sure do.”

“I’m so nervous…uum, well come there and call me when you turn off of Wayne Road.”

“Alright. I’ll see you then Tracy. And don’t be nervous. Is your husband satisfying you?”

“Well, he…”

“Don’t bullshit the question. Is your husband satisfying you, Tracy?” Lamont knew the answer.

“Not really, no.”

“Well don’t feel nervous. It’s not your fault you need more and his dick should be bigger than fucking five and a half inches anyway. I’ll give you what you need.”

Lamont heard her shiver through the phone and he smiled.

“Okay Lamont,” she said, sounding brighter and more optimistic. “And I’ll have a little tip for you if you can make me cum.”

Lamont could tell she was smiling.

“If?” he said. “If I can make you cum? I ain‘t never had a woman not come, so don’t you worry about that. Okay Tracy? Don’t you worry. I’ll be over there tomorrow around noon.”

“Okay.”

“Is this your cell phone?”

“Yes it is.”

“Alright, Baby. I’m bout to go to sleep. See you tomorrow.”

They hung up and Lamont waited a few minutes before text messaged the woman HAVE THAT PUSSY READY TO BE GUTTED BY THIS PIPE.

The woman text messaged back a smiley face and Lamont watched television until he drifted off to sleep.

On Monday, Tracy text messaged Lamont her address and he by noon, he stood at her door. He noticed how nice the house was when he’d pulled into the driveway. It was a red-brick two-floor with large windows and a three-car garage on the side. Lamont knocked and waited. He wore a white wife-beater, white shoes, and white sweatpants with no underwear. He loved how his six inches dangled above his low-hanging balls as he walked. He found an innate, and masculine, pleasure in knowing he effortlessly showed a huge, and attention-grabbing, bulge.

Tracy opened the front door with a smile on her face. Lamont smiled back and instantly the woman’s eyes dropped down to his crotch.

“Tracy?” Lamont said.

“Hurry up and come in,” she said.

Lamont felt the woman’s excitement in the air. She liked what she saw- six foot, young, dark skin, muscled, low cut hair, and a big one in his pants to go with it all.

Lamont liked what he saw as well. Even though Tracy wasn’t thin, she was very shapely and all the weight was in the right places. She came to the door in a blue dress that hugged her wide hips tightly. Her pretty face was surrounded by long brown hair that lay down to her shoulders.

He noticed how well decorated the inside of her house was. The house was massive with nice furniture wall to wall.

Tracy closed the door behind Lamont. He turned around to visually follow her ass. It was round and jiggled with every move she made. He knew he could fuck her right. “Nice house,” Lamont commented.

“Thank you,” she said in return. “I’m so nervous, I-”

Lamont grabbed Tracy’s chin and leaned down to her. “Don’t be,” he said and pressed his full lips into hers for a kiss. “I’m here to give you what you need.”

Instantly, Tracy could feel the space between her legs moisten as the Lamont kissed her. Lamont then pressed his body against hers and with both hands, grabbed her ass. “You got a nice ass,” he said.

Tracy smiled. “Thank you.”

“It’s a shame your husband can’t give you what you need.”

“Yeah…well that’s what you’re here for, I hope.”

“You don’t have to hope. You know. My dick is definitely bigger than five and a half inches.”

Tracy loved his confidence and the way he carried himself, but at the same time it was a little intimidating. As his hands cupped her forty inch ass and his bulge pressed into her stomach, her pussy got even wetter. Her desire to see what was in Lamont’s pants grew.

“So where’s this happening at?” Lamont asked. He could tell the woman was still nervous.

“The den,” Tracy answered, pointing to the left. “It’s around here. Follow me.”

“Alright.”

Tracy turned and walked away. Lamont’s eyes dropped to the way her ass bounced as she moved and he thought, and her husband got a little dick He shook his head.

Lamont followed her ample ass through an all-white living room that led into a dining room and then a kitchen. On the other side of the kitchen, there was a doorway next to the back door. Tracy opened it and he followed her in. She pushed the door up behind him.

“You sure your husband ain’t coming home soon?” Lamont asked, out of caution.

“I’m sure, I’m sure. He’ll probably be home around five or six and you should be long gone by then I would think.”

Lamont nodded, looking around the den. It was a small room with white walls and one window on the other side that looked out at the green backyard. Beneath the window was an older beige couch and next to the doorway was an entertainment system with a flat screen television and stacks of CD’s and DVDs on the shelves next to it.

Still nervous, Tracy stood in the middle of the room not knowing what to say or do. Lamont smiled and approached her. “You still nervous, ain’t you?” He cupped her ass with his large hands and played with it.

“A little,” she answered.

“Like I said, don’t be.”

With his right hand, Lamont reached under her dress and fingered her. “Damn, your pussy is wet!” he said and licked his lips.

The woman laughed, enjoying the six feet of dark skin in front of her. “A little.”

“Not a little, a lot!”

For a couple minutes, Lamont kissed her and vigorously fingered her clit and played with lips of her pussy. Tracy shook at the touch of his big fingers. They seemed to be the length of her husband’s dick.

“I’m ready to eat some pussy,” Lamont said.

“I didn’t know you ate pussy,” she said.

Without saying anything, Lamont grabbed Tracy by her hips and pushed her back onto the couch. He got onto his knees before pushing her tight blue dress up to her waist, exposing her thick, light-skinned turnip thighs. He kissed each leg, starting at the knee and slowly getting closer to where they meet. Tracy was already shaking. Before she knew it, Lamont pressed his head into her pussy and started working his tongue in circular motions. Her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed the wet and warm sensation, wishing her husband had as much skill.

“That feel good, Tracy?” Lamont asked, his voice muffled as he circled his tongue around her clit and then down between her lips, every so often sticking it in between.

“Yes…yes it does,” Tracy responded.

Lamont hummed and made slurping noises while he noticed how wet the she was. “Dang you acting like your husband don’t eat your pussy.”

“He doesn’t a whole lot.”

Lamont looked up at her. “You can’t be serious.”

“What do you mean?”

“With that little ass dick, he don’t be eating your pussy?”

Tracy shook her head and then Lamont shook his. He dug his head back into the woman’s crotch and stuck his tongue between her pussy lips as far as it would go while he held her legs back.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

He used his muscular arms to hold her shaking legs steady.

“Shit! Shit! Ohhhh fuck!” Tracy said.

Lamont continued probing Tracy’s pussy with his tongue for an enjoyable ten minutes, savoring how fresh and tight her it seemed. The woman was craving a full-sized dick and he knew it.

Lamont brought his head up and stood up. “You ready to suck on this dick?” he asked as he took off his white wife-beater, exposing his muscled dark-skinned chest and tight, but not overworked, abs. He then slid his shoes off and put them over by the entertainment system, knowing the woman’s eyes were fallowing his sculpted back and round, muscular butt.

“Yeah,” Tracy answered, allowing her legs to come down.

“Hope I ain’t too big for you to suck on,” Lamont said and lowered his white sweatpants to his knees.

Tracy looked at the massive piece of meat dangle between Lamont’s legs as she put both feet onto the ground. It was so dark and plump with bulging veins and a fat mushroom head. She compared it to what she’d seen in porno.

“Damn, your dick is big!” she said.

Lamont looked down at his completely flaccid, six inch dick and looked back up at the woman, smiling. “Suck on it then,” he said suggestively.

Tracy got off of the couch and down onto her knees. She grabbed the massive soft dick and put it into her mouth. Lamont groaned. Just like her pussy, her mouth was wet.

“Damn, this shit feels good,” Lamont said.

Slowly, his six inch manhood grew to its rock hard eleven inches and stuck straight out from his body. The thickness alone was comparable to Tracy’s wrist as she worked hard to slob it.

“You act like you’re hungry or something,” Lamont said as he looked down at her feed inch after inch of his manhood into her mouth.

Tracy looked up. “I am,” she said and continued to slob the massive pipe.

She breathed heavily and worked the shaft with her right hand up and down. Bobbing her head, she tried to fit as much as possible. Lamont wrapped his hand around the back of her neck and pushed her head down. She could only get half of it into her mouth before she gagged and he let her head go. He always enjoyed the feeling of a tight throat wrapping around the head.

Her eyes watering from gagging, Tracy lowered her head and licked Lamont’s balls. “Your balls are huge!” she exclaimed.

Lamont purposely moved side to side so that his lemon-sized ball-sack would dangle and slap against the insides of his muscular thighs. Tracy took one ball in her mouth at a time and alternated before rising back up the shaft and taking his dick into her mouth once again.

“You like sucking on that dick, don’t you?” Lamont ask.

Tracy breathed heavily with her mouth full and nodded. “Hhm hmm,” she mumbled.

Lamont sat back on the couch and leaned back. His massive dick towered above his crotch. Even though it was in her mouth, Tracy couldn’t believe the size. She sucked on it for a few minutes before stopping. “Damn, this is big,” she said, trying to catch her breath. “How many inches is this?”

Lamont smiled before he answered. “It’s eleven. Didn’t Kelly tell you?”

Tracy glided her hand up and down Lamont’s spit-covered meat. “She told me it was big, but I didn’t think it was this kind of big.”

“Have you ever had one this big?”

Tracy shook her head. “No. I’d say the biggest I’ve ever had is to about here.” Tracy stopped her hand about halfway up Lamont’s dick.

“That ain’t much bigger than your husband’s, is it?”

“Probably about half an inch bigger. Maybe.”

Lamont shook his head. “You’re going to get some real dick today. I know you tired of that little shit.” He paused to enjoy the feeling of her gliding hand up and down his dick. “Keep sucking on my dick,” he said and put his hand on the top of her head.

Without resisting, Tracy lowered her head back onto Lamont’s dick and slobbed it even more than she had before. Lamont loved the slurping sounds she made as he laid his head back against the back of the couch. Damn she can suck dick, he thought.

Tracy orally pleased Lamont for an exciting ten minutes until Lamont stood up. Tracy tried to back her face away from the massive piece of meat, but she couldn’t. Lamont slid his hand down to the back of her head and slapped the sides of her face with his dick. Tracy giggled as he slapped harder and harder- first her left cheek, then her right.

“You ready to get fucked by something real?” Lamont asked her.

Tracy nodded and Lamont motioned for her to stand up. Grabbing her hips, he turned her around. He slapped her ass hard and smiled, enjoying the way it giggled underneath the tight blue dress, even seconds after he slapped it.

Lamont spread her legs a little and pointed his dick between the back of them. Tracy quivered, wanting to feel it inside of her. As she thought about it, Lamont leaned in and licked her ear lightly. He then moved down to her neck. His tongue made her whole body quiver.

“Let’s get this dress off of you,” Lamont said smoothly in her right ear.

Tracy slid out of her dressed and threw towards the kitchen doorway. Turned on, Lamont’s long and thick dick bounced at the sight. Even though she was more than ten years older than him, he loved the woman’s body and how shapely she was. She wasn’t too thin or too fat; perfectly between. Wide hips made her round ass look even more tempting. He then slid out of his sweatpants and threw them to the end of the couch. He smacked her bare ass. First the left cheek, then the right. He did this repeatedly until his eyes couldn’t take anymore and he was ready to beat her pussy up.

“Bend over,” Lamont told her.

Tracy did so and he said, “Spread your legs, Baby.”

Tracy loved how the young man called her Baby.

Bent over with her legs spread apart, she was at the perfect level for Lamont. He pointed the head of his dick at her pussy lips and slowly pressed in. Damn, her pussy is so wet, he thought to himself as he stuck the head in.

Tracy panted as she felt how thick is was just at just barely inside of her. She moaned, “Uuuuuh.”

Slowly, Lamont continued pushing until his dick was about six inches in. He could feel his dick starting to touch areas she wasn’t used to having touched. Her insides were so tight and her body shook. He pulled his dick out a few inches and then back in to about eight inches depth, hearing the gushing noises her pussy made. He did it again, but pushing in all the way until his balls swayed under her clit.

“Fuck! Shit!” Tracy yelled before she started breathing hard and sweating.

Lamont moaned hard as he went in and out, the only sounds in the room being their breathing and Tracy’s deep moans of pleasure. He pulled nine inches out and then pressed six or seven in before pulling all the way out and going back in all the way. Over and over, he did this.

“Damn I can tell your husband got a little dick,” Lamont said, listening to the gushing noises, before going all the way back in the second time. “Don’t make no sense how tight this pussy is.” He moaned again pulling his dick out and pushing it back in. “Daddy Dick feel good?”

Shaking, Tracy answered, “Yes…shit! Damn! Aw…Aw. Daddy Dick feel good!”

Lamont stopped and turned her body around towards the couch. “Grab the back of the couch and arch your back.”

Tracy did as he said and Lamont’s dick jumped again from the excitement. When he saw her ass, he thought of two light-skinned hams. He slapped both cheeks as hard as he could. His wet dick jumped from watching them jiggle.

He stepped up to her and, slowly, he pushed his dick back into the depths of her insides. “I’m about to beat this pussy up!” he said smoothly and grabbed her hips. “You ready?”

Tracy shook her head, enjoying the feeling of being filled up and excited that it was the real thing and not a dildo.

Lamont grabbed her hips tight and pounded her. The sound of his pelvis slapping against her jiggling ass cheeks was so loud it sounded like clapping. Lamont counted in his head and within in a few minutes, when he was up to five hundred, Tracy started screaming.

“You like this dick? You like this dick?” Lamont said.

Tracy shook her head and squealed, throwing her head around and keeping her back in a perfect arch while she held onto the back of the couch. At first she’d thought about the neighbors next door being out in their backyard and possibly hearing her, but she didn’t care. She couldn’t think about it long enough before she felt like she had to pee. “Shit!” she screamed. “Aww….I’m….I think I’m about to cum!!!”

Instead of slowing down, Lamont pounded harder. He felt the depths of Tracy’s pussy stretch around his dick. It was so tight and wet.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” she yelled as she had an all-body orgasm.

“Your husband’s dick can’t do this kinda shit, can it?” Lamont said and slapped her ass. “Can it!”

“No! No! Damn your dick is big! Awww…wheeew. It’s so big!”

Lamont fucked Tracy for ten minutes, slowing down every few minutes before he would pound even harder than before. Within that time frame, Tracy had another orgasm and Lamont enjoyed how wet her pussy stayed and watched her sweat. Eventually her arms collapsed and her head fell into the couch. Lamont held her hips with one arm and pressed his hand into the back of her neck, pinning her down. Even though her face was crammed into the pillows of the couch, her moaning was loud and high-pitched.

After five minutes of pinning Tracy down, Lamont pulled his entire dick out. He turned her body and pushed her head down, signaling her to get on the floor. Panting with a rapid heartbeat, Tracy got onto her knees in a worshipping way and looked into the eye of Lamont’s massive dick.

“I’m about to bust a nut!” Lamont said.

Out of instinct, Tracy tried to back up, but she didn’t know what Lamont’s signature was. Any, and every, woman he fucked, he had to cum on their face whether they liked it or not. He would use every muscle in his right arm to hold their heads in just the right spot, paying no attention to their attempts to back up or turn to the side. He thought of it as marking his territory.

His huge balls shook heavily as he stroked his eleven thick inches towards Tracy’s sweaty face.

“Here it comes!” Lamont said and released himself. He squirted ten full shots of his thick cum onto Tracy’s face. She closed her eyes as hard as possible as it flew onto her forehead and lips and nose and cheeks and hair. The white cream nearly filled her eye sockets.

Once his balls finally drained, he slapped his dick against the sides of her face. She giggled, still in shock about how much cum was on her face. It was so much that she didn’t dare open her eyes. Lamont had come more just then than her husband came in a week.

Lamont let his dick go while and allowed it to hang as it slowly started to deflate. His entire body was covered in sweat. Tracy stood up, her legs shaking a little and her face dripping with his cum. Lamont grinned and said, “Hope you enjoyed yourself.”

Tracy laughed. “Damn you….you-” She was still trying to catch her breath from the pounding she’d gotten when she’d been bent over the couch. Her pussy ached with a slight pain, but the pleasure she’d just received made it all worthwhile.

“Beat that pussy up?” Lamont finished for her.

Tracy just nodded, still in bit of a daze while Lamont slid back into his sweatpants and wife-beater. He stepped into his shoes quickly, feeling the pride that came with the territory of having a big dick.

Tracy grabbed a paper towel in the kitchen and started wiping her face off. “Damn, that was a lot of cum,” she commented as she wiped her face, the paper towel becoming drenched with the gooeyness.

“I would’ve had more if I didn’t jack off yesterday,” Lamont told her.

Tracy had a shocked look on her face and Lamont smiled. She then followed him to the door. When he opened it, he turned back to her as she still wiped her face with the now slimy paper towel.

“I hope I got some money to go to the store with?” Lamont said casually.

Tracy smiled and shivered again, realizing she needed to go get his tip. Lamont watched as she walked back into the living room, her ass jiggling non-stop. Tracy came back with her purse and held a one hundred dollar bill out. He took it and pulled her close.

“When you get tired of that little dick husband again and you need some more of a real man’s dick, you just text me, okay?” he said and slapped her ass hard.

Tracy nodded and watched Lamont’s tall, dark skinned, muscular body walk out the door and back to his car in the driveway. She closed the door behind him.

Later on that night when Tracy’s husband Marcus came home, he was horny as soon as he stepped in the door. She had sex with her husband, but her pussy was still stretched out from Lamont’s massive dick. Marcus enjoyed how open her pussy was, but he asked why it was so loose. She told him she’d been playing with the dildo while he was gone because she missed him so much.

After three or four minutes of non-rhythmic thrusting, Marcus came and collapsed onto Tracy’s chest. Not soon after, he rolled over and went to sleep while Tracy lay there for the umpteenth time, unsatisfied.

Once Marcus was asleep, Tracy grabbed her cell phone and went to their master bathroom. She couldn’t wait to send a text message to Lamont. With vigorous fingers, and hoping for a quick response that would be to her like, Tracy typed: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TOMMOROW?

Published 
Written by DwightMurphy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors