Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train Rider

"A chance meeting on the bus"

9
5 Comments 5
28.7k Views 28.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
So there I am, right, just riding the bus from work, like I do every night, yawning at the 7:15 PM sun struggling through the clouds, another office worker home from the 9-to-5 grind on a crowded subway car full of other strap hangers. Today was a lucky day. I got a seat, so I opened up the crossword puzzle, whipped out a pen and was ready to waste some time…

But then I see her; sitting across from me is a woman…maybe not the most beautiful woman in the world, but there’s something about her. Some quality to her, and I just can’t tear my eyes away. She seems to know she sexy, even though she’s not what fashion magazines and bad television shows might consider the ideal woman.

She’s a pale brunette, shoulder length, straight hair cut into a bob, a pair of cats-eye glasses hiding her blue eyes… She’s wearing a dark blue, pin-striped suit, black stockings, pointy shoes, like a slightly “alternative” secretary or something. I’m not sure what it is I like about her, but there’s something about her that draws my gaze. I can’t help staring. She’s a bigger girl… not fat, just…generous. Curvy, even, and her perfect white skin with her red lipstick are driving me crazy for some reason.

She’s reading a book, oblivious to the crowded train, engrossed in a novel. I’m staring at her from across the train, and I can’t keep my eyes off her crossed legs, clad in black nylon, a mid calf skirt covering them. My eyes trail up to her breasts. I catch a suggestion of what must be huge breasts under her conservative suit jacket and impossibly white shirt.
I want this woman very badly. I shift in my seat and place the newspaper on my lap and try to look inconspicuous as I stare at the beautiful stranger and feel the stirring of my erection.

She crosses her legs and her skirt rides up a little, revealing the top of her stockings and a sliver of her perfect thighs. Jesus, she’s wearing garter… I swallow hard. Damn. My eyes are drawn to the exposed flesh. I feel my face get red and my cock reaches its full thickness, throbbing against my thigh. I reach under the newspaper and give myself a hard squeeze, feeling the outline of my cockhead and slowly stoking the underside as I watch her.

I quickly look away when she looks up at me, embarrassed. But from across the train, she smiles, a quick, sly smile, and then licks her red lips slowly. I can’t believe this, but she uncrosses her legs, right in front of me, knowing I’m watching, and she ever so slowly pulls her skirt up over her thighs… I’m transfixed, staring between her legs…the top of her garters, her pale thighs, a thin strip of black fabric covering her pussy.

Now the train is emptying out. A few sleepy stragglers on their way home, on the other side of the car, and she and I.

Her blue eyes are locked with mine and I’m staring up her skirt as she ever so slowly unbuttons her blouse, discreetly revealing a perfect V of cleavage and a hint of a lacy black bra. The train stops again, and the last two other passengers leave. Just she and I are left now. My stop goes by, but I stay on the train.

As the train rumbles down the track, I lay my newspaper aside so she can see my massive, throbbing hard-on rising in my lap. (What the hell, right?) She sinks down in her seat, a sharp intake of breath as her hand slides down between her legs. Her skirt is hiked obscenely over her hips, her legs spread wide. She locks eyes with me and moves her other hand between her legs, her shirt opening to reveal her big, round tits straining against a silk bra. Her big nipples are poking through the fabric and I can’t take my eyes off them.

She stands up, and it’s only then that I notice how tall she is. I’m 5”11, and the girl is at least as tall as I am. She saunters over slowly, shirt open, skirt around her waist, and grabs the strap right in front of me. Her legs are on either side of mine, pinning me into the seat, her panty-clad pussy right in front of my eyes. She looks down her glasses at me staring lewdly at my crotch.

“You obviously like what you see…and I like seeing how hard I make you. Now take your pants off.”

While she watches, biting her lip slightly, I unbutton my slacks, hands shaking, and whip them off, my cock stands straight up against my belly.

“Not bad,” she purrs, “not bad at all.” While I watch, she drops her jacket and shirt, revealing her huge breasts in a lacy black bra.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

Then she lets her skirt fall to the floor, and turns around ever so slowly while I drink in the sight of her black high heels, shapely legs, and perfect, big, round ass. She bends over in front of me, swaying slightly, shaking her ass slowly, and puts both hands between her legs. I grab my cock, and slowly stroke it up and down as I watch her rub her pussy.

She lowers her ass down, straddling my thigh while facing away from me and begins grinding herself against my leg. I can feel the heat and moistness of her pussy as I watch her ass moving up and down. I reach out with both hands and grab her sides, run my fingers up her torso. I feel her shiver and hear her breath catch. Then I reach up and grab her breasts from behind, pull her into my lap as I bite her neck passionately. “Yessss…” she moans, grinding herself against my exposed prick, dry humping me.

I feel her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her bra, and I’m amazed at how heavy and warm her breasts are. In one fluid motion, she turns around on my lap and locks her soft lips over mine. Our tongues explore each other’s mouths and we both begin breathing harder now. Her hands are in my hair, pulling my head into her, as she increases the tempo on my cock, grinding her pussy into my hardness. I cup her ass, lift her in the air while fondling her big round cheeks.

Like a highschool kid on a first date, I find the clasp to her bra and free her huge tits…. She moans, and then sits up so I can get a good view of her chest. Her impossibly pale, perfectly round mounds are topped with pink, hard nipples. I gasp; and she pushes her breasts in my face. I’m buried in her pale, sweet smelling chest, licking and suckling her big titties as she grinds her cooch against my lap even faster. I lick her flesh, my tongue and teeth finding her nipple and sucking and nibbling it.

I roll her panties down her thighs and immediately stick 2 fingers in her pussy… it’s wet and warm, and she goes crazy, bouncing up and down on my digits, riding my hand while simultaneously grabbing my thick cock and pulling it up and down…

“I need to fuck you,” she whispers hoarsely, and I almost cum just from hearing her say it… she squats on the seat, high heels and garters still on, one leg on each side of me…then she ever so gradually lowers herself down on my cock, burying just the tip in her cunt.
Her hands move between her legs and she furiously works her own clit with just the tip of my prick inside her. “Don’t move, “she says. “Just sit back and let me fuck you, baby.”
She lowers herself a little more, agonizingly slowly impaling herself on my prick…

“So thick…” she coos, as she finally sits full on on my dick, still rubbing herself furiously, but not moving up and down…breathing faster and faster, her face turning red, rubbing her clit with both hands with my cock buried inside her.

“Oh, God… I’m gonna cum,” she manages, and I feel her wet, hot pussy contract around my cock, her cunt-muscles convulsing in orgasm. I barely manage to keep from shooting myself… but I don’t want this to end.

When her spasms pass, she looks me in the eye, with a devilish smile. “I’m gonna fuck you so hard, boy…” she says as she raises herself up, totally off my prick, and then sits down full-force, I scream with pleasure.

“So that’s how you like it, isn’t it, boy?” She says, raising herself up again, and slamming my cock deep in her cunt. She bounces faster now, up and down, sweating with the effort, her tits flopping around crazily as she fucks me so hard.

All I can do is hold on for the ride, desperately grabbing her ass cheeks, I spank her ass hard, challenging her to fuck me harder, faster. She increases her tempo, moaning in time to her thrusts, then howling and screaming as her orgasm approaches….

“Gonna…cum….again…” she grunts, and it’s too much for me. I thrust upwards, burying my prick even deeper in her hole and it’s like a jolt of electricity shoots through me… spurt after spurt of cum fill her pussy as she shakes and spasms uncontrollably on top of me…
Published 
Written by Overlord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments