Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trust Me

""I know what you need, Kiera. Trust me to give it to you.""

37
33 Comments 33
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It's times like this I feel powerless; it's not a feeling I'm accustomed to, and it's bewildering.

When someone that you love is hurting, you want to fix it, make things better, put a band-aid on it or kiss it better. Sometimes it's just not possible.

It fascinates me how closely women form friendships. I have my mates, I'd be gutted to lose any of them, but I can't quite get my head around how close they were and the effect this loss has had on her. 

I find her sad brown eyes gazing longingly at her phone, expecting a silly message on Whatsapp that's never going to arrive. Hell, I miss that, and the giggling that would follow from whatever crazy conversation those two were having at that particular time. I was usually too scared to ask and just hoped it revolved around Megan's husband and not me.

Or internet shopping which seemed to be a frequent discussion. Those two did put the SHOP in shopping.

I grin as I get up, pulling on my boxers and remembering the matching Arsenal onesies Megan's husband John and I got for Valentines Day. Crazy minx's laughing as we were made to model them as they exchanged photos on their phones. A Gooner has to have his limits mind, and I'm not wearing that onesie ever again; unless she is naked and tied to our bed so she can't take snapshots and post them on Twitter.

Mmmmm naked and tied. My cock twitches at the thought.

I've given her time and space to grieve; she needed it. She's been so damn strong keeping it together, but I have a severe case of blue balls, and it's only getting worse the longer I go without plunging deep inside her; I fucking need her.

I adjust my semi as I hit the stairs on the way to the kitchen and fight a groan at how good it feels.

I also feel the unavoidable anger stir at our situation. Being the son of abusive alcoholics, I have no tolerance for them when they fail to acknowledge their addiction; people only suffer if they don't, I know that first hand and now so do we all. One arsehole, the usual few drinks too many, gets in his car and now one of the most beautiful souls with the most radiant smile has been taken from us while the arsehole responsible, gets his license taken away and a few years spent sober in jail, tops. Where is the Justice?

The girls were like combining chalk and cheese; you wouldn't put those two things together. One blonde one dark. Reality tv versus Game of Thrones but they were inseparable in every way. I've never seen two women love each other more. If I could have ten minutes in a room with the drunken arsehole who ploughed his car into Megan's taking that from the woman I love, I would be doing time for life and doing it willingly.

I take a deep calming breath as I walk through the living room and head towards the kitchen. I can hear her in there singing, well singing is stretching it. The woman can't sing for shit, I've never listened to a worse version of Twenty-one pilots, but I will take anything right now that comes remotely close to normal even if it is painful to the ears. 

I stifle a laugh as I enter, there's my Kiera, tone deaf in all her glory. Hands dipped in the soapy water washing dishes, arse wriggling to the beat - hmmm jean skirt.

Ouch! Some tortured line about a rocket ship. Sounds like nails on a chalkboard. I subconsciously rub my ears.

"Morning, baby," I chuckle.

She keeps singing, oblivious to me. Her headphones are obviously cranked right up.

Her hands fly up in the air and bubbles fly everywhere as she spins around and starts rocking to the song. She may not be able to carry a tune any more than I can lift a submarine, but boy can she dance. My dick agrees as I watch her shaking her stuff to Stressed Out, unaware of my presence or damage to my eardrums.

She swings back round and resumes the washing up with vigour to the music while howling out about blurry faces, and I can resist that arse no longer. I move closer to her and place my hands on her gyrating hips.

"WISH WE COULD -" She jumps and stops singing, for which my eardrums are eternally grateful. She turns her head up and smiles as she reaches to pull a headphone from her ear getting soap suds over her cheek; I want to kiss them away.

"Good Morning, Jack," she beams, though her smile still doesn't quite meet her gorgeous eyes. I can tell she's still thinking about Megan; she loved Twenty-one pilots too.

"Good Morning, Kiera." Eyes narrowed, I watch her, closely assessing her mood. She's just been so sad.

"Twenty-one pilots, huh?" I tease. "What would Muse think?"

She reaches into the sink and flicks me with water. I wipe it off grinning. I lean forward to kiss her lips, hang on a minute, she's kissing me back. Well, that's new. 

She pulls back. Damn it; she doesn't want to.

"Muse would think that it's perfectly acceptable for me to listen to music by a band almost as impressive as they are, they're most gracious like that." She turns her cute button nose up at me and returns to the dishes. I love it when she's playful; I miss that, I miss her.

"Is that so?" My hand brushes her hair from her shoulders as my other arm reaches around to circle her stomach bringing us closer together and my dick in closer proximity to her arse. 

Was that a sigh?

She tilts her head, and her silky dark hair falls to give me access to her delectable neck. 

Did she just push her arse into me? 

My dick gives a silent groan; it's been so long.

"Yes, that is so." She sniffs indignantly and resumes washing dishes that don't need washing, her feigned nonchalance isn't lost on me, God, I want her. I need her, but I have to be sure.

I rest my chin on her head and pull her closer. "I believe you," I breathe as I kiss her hair

"Good." more of the condescending tone and hip wriggling. 

Do I imagine this? I must have been a Saint in a former life or an Eunuch. I shudder at the thought and still her hips. If my cock could scream, it would right now, but I do it anyway. I stop.

She looks up at me frowning, and I gently grip her chin. 

"You seem happier today," I offer.

She smiles and nods, but I see it in her eyes, the pain she feels inside. I'd give anything to take that away. I pull her close, and she comes willingly, soaking wet hands and all. I hold her tight.

"I'm sorry I've been -" she starts.

I lift her head and put my fingers to her lips to shush her then kiss them softly to soften the blow. I guess this will have to do for now. I can't push her. 

"You lost your best friend. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about," I say honestly, even my dick reluctantly agrees by softening a little, not much mind.

Her adorable face looks up at me, the wetness in her eyes enough to destroy any man.

"I've been neglecting you." she whispers.

The famous words of Bon Jovi's Shot through the heart comes to mind, and my chest hurts, so I rub it.

"Kiera, you haven't been neglecting me. You've been grieving, and helping John and the kids with their grief. I miss her too. We are all grieving." I kiss her nose for emphasis.

"I don't want to feel this way anymore." Her lips tremble.

"I know, baby, but it's going to take time." Please not the lip trembling.

She takes a long deep breath and pulls back, no more lip trembling, thank you, God, and her eyes have a determined look as she stares into mine. 

"Megan would totally kick my arse if she was here," she giggles sheepishly.

I can't disagree with that; Megan was a force to be reckoned with. She could be downright scary at times, like Kiera's singing.

"I miss you. I miss us, Jack." She steps closer and places her hand on my chest.

"I miss that too, Kiera, but we don't need to rush anything. You need -" She stops me with her lips.

"Shhh. Just kiss me," she whispers against my mouth.

And I do, So help me I do. I can't not. My arm pulls her more firmly against me, wrapping around her. My other hand finds the back of her neck, tilting her so I can deepen our kiss, which is electric.

With every nerve ending on fire and my dick roaring at me in protest, I pull back one last time.

"Please be sure, Kiera, I won't be able to stop, baby."

"I'm sure," she gasps.

You fucking beauty!

Breathless from our kiss, she pulls my head back down to her needy lips, which is all the affirmation I need. I said I must have been a saint, not that I was one.

I grip her hips and lift her up onto the kitchen counter, perfect position in my humble opinion for what I have in mind.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

I desperately want to fuck her, pound into her tight wet pussy till she screams my name and milks my cock. My girl likes it rough, but it's not what she needs right now, not what either of us needs, so I slow our kiss.

She resists, she's already too turned on. She's a horny girl, my Kiera, which suits me no end because I'm a horny guy. I take hold of her frantic hands pulling myself closer and grip her underneath her thigh to loosen the death grip her legs have around me, enabling her to grind down on my cock in a desperate attempt to get off. Maybe I am a saint.

"KIERA, stop!" and she does. "Good girl."

"I need -" she pants, and I kiss her softly, I seduce her into compliance with my kiss, and she melts.

I gently slide my hand slowly up the inside of her thigh. She's trembling with need as my fingers trace her pussy lips through her damp knickers.

"I know what you need, Kiera. Trust me to give it to you." 

She nods, and I reward her by sliding my fingers inside her knickers and stroking her lips. I groan at how wet she is, and she gasps as I slip my finger inside her, sliding slowly back and forth. Still gripping her other thigh, she can do nothing but feel, and feel she does.

Her head falls back against the kitchen wall, her eyes closed tight, and the look on her face is almost enough to make me cum in my pants. I need to taste her, and she's too close.

I curl my finger inside her and gently rub that one spot that drives her crazy, and then slowly withdraw it. Her eyes flash open in a crazed kind of panic.

"Jack, please, no, don't do this," she begs, and my cock is roaring at me again to give her what she wants and get inside her.

Denying myself, her and my raging cock, I cup her face in one hand and kiss her softly.

"Trust me." I say.

She does. I love that she does and she knows it.

I slowly slide my finger into my mouth and suck. Recognition then excitement flash through her eyes as she realises my intention and craves it.

I slide my hands under her skirt and take hold of her knickers.

"These need to come off now, Kiera." all she can do is nod her consent.

"Lift up for me." 

She eagerly complies.

I slide them slowly down her sexy legs as I descend onto my knees. My mouth is watering for this and so is her gorgeous pussy.

"Lift your skirt up a bit higher, baby, and move closer to the edge." Obedient as ever. That's my girl.

As I remove her knickers from her slender ankles, I reach inside my pants and free my aching cock; it's soaking wet with precum and desperate for her and for the release it knows is coming.

I see her watching me stroking through hooded eyes. Yeah, she likes to watch. 

I slowly rake my gaze up from her ankles to her knees. My hand leaves my cock and joins the second to stroke up her sexy thighs, damp with her arousal.

I spread her legs further to view her beautiful pussy and piercing. Fuck, that piercing was a gift from God and quite the surprise when she came home with it. Kiera's like that though and often spontaneous. I certainly wasn't complaining when I saw it. I was when I found out it meant I couldn't touch it or her until it healed, but it was well worth the wait.

I take one of her sexy legs and place it over my shoulder. I nibble my way slowly up the inside of her thigh just the way she likes it. The anticipation is getting to her. I can tell by her heavy breathing and soft moans. One of her hands slips softly into my hair as I reach heaven.

I trace my tongue at her entrance, and she shudders. My cock pulses in response. I take her other leg and place it over my other shoulder at the same time as I take a long slow lick through her lips. We both groan.

Her swollen little clit is desperate for attention. She wants me tonguing that ring just above it, but I won't do that yet. She will cum. I want her cumming on my cock today, not my mouth.

I gently grip it between my teeth and give it a light tug. She gasps, so I follow it up with a quick flick of my tongue which grazes her clit.

"Fuck yes!" Her hand fists my hair.

I do it again, and at the same time thrust my finger inside her.

"Don't you fucking stop, Jack! Don't you dare," she pleads. I grin, she knows me too well.

I pull back but keep my finger still sliding in and out of her. I can feel it gripping me tightly. She's so close to cumming. I fucking love it when she gets like this.

"Don't stop what, Kiera?" I start to stand.

"Jack, no, please!" 

I keep slowly sliding my finger inside her and get to my feet.

"Jack!"

"Shhh." I kiss her. She kisses me back frantically, rolling her hips to increase the speed of the finger sliding in and out of her. So I withdraw it altogether.

"No!" 

I fucking love it when she begs. I need her like this because I am going to cum like a teenage boy the second my cock gets inside her. I won't be able to stop it.

"Shhh." I kiss her again. "Trust me." I shove my pants down and step out of them.

"Jack."

"I know," I reply.

"Please," she begs.

"I will spread your legs more." I grip them and pull them apart anyway, too fucking desperate to get inside her to wait.

I grasp her arse and pull her right to the edge of the counter. My throbbing dick meets her entrance. I slide it slowly through her wet folds, ensuring I nudge that piercing and she moans my name loudly - not Gods, mine. I bloody love this woman.

"Kiera, watch," I demand.

She knows what I want and drops her gaze to where we are almost connected.

"Jack."

"Shhh." I kiss her again. "Trust me and watch."

I take her ankles and place her feet on the counter; she's wide open for me now. I grip my cock and start slowly pushing the head inside. The urge to thrust deep inside her is overwhelming, but I don't. Despite her soft whimpers, I manage to stay in control and keep to short quick thrusts that I know drive her insane.

Her small hands grasp my wrists holding her ankles in place, and I feel her nails dig in. I glance up. She does too. That look of lust is almost my undoing. I have to kiss her. As I do, I slowly slide in further, I can't stop myself. There isn't anything better than being inside Kiera, and my cock is no longer giving me any semblance of control and refuses to be denied.

I swallow her moan with my own as we kiss, as my cock slides deep inside the paradise that is Kiera. Her tight sheath is gripping my dick like a fist, and she's so fucking wet and warm I just can't help myself.

My arm reaches around her of it's own accord, and I drag her to me. I start thrusting like a man possessed, and she is right there with me. The nails that were digging into my wrists are now clawing my back and shoulders. Her head's buried in my neck, and her pussy is gripping me so fucking tight due to her building release, and I just can't think past reaching my own.

Kiera fucking explodes. Her screams only muffled by the fact that she's sunk her teeth into my shoulder. My dick erupts. It's too much. My cum floods inside her. Her pussy is contracting over and over, milking every drop, demanding it's due and I give it to her.

I'm not sure how long it lasts. Seconds, days, who cares? But I think I see stars. My legs feel shaky from my release, and Kiera is practically draped all over me unable to move and still shuddering.

My cock knows that she is putty in my hands now. She's ultra sensitive after she's cum and if done right she'll be gifting us both with plenty more orgasms like that today. I prove this by sliding my all-too-eager-for-more cock in and out of her, causing her to moan which is all the evidence I need.

I stroke her hair and she practically purrs at the attention.

"Let me take you to bed now, Kiera. You should get some rest," I lie, and she giggles.

"Fiend, you're not going to let me sleep." She lifts her head to fake glare at me.

"Shhh," I say and kiss her. I then march us both down the hall to the bedroom.

"Trust me," I say as I throw her on the bed and pounce on top of her, pinning her arms above her head.

And as I thrust deep inside her once again, she cries out, "I do".

The End.




I would like to say a big thank you to Wilful for always giving me great advice, encouragement and having faith in me.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Kiera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments