Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Choir Singers Make More Than Music

"After the music ends another tune is played on a different organ."

29
15 Comments 15
8.5k Views 8.5k
5.3k words 5.3k words
I was out carol singing before Christmas with the group from a church. I am not part of the church congregation but am in the town choir and we were asked to help out with numbers.

The first couple of nights I noticed young woman in the group. I thought she was attractive, however another guy in her group joined her when we moved from site to site so I assumed he was her boyfriend.

On the third night the other guy was not there. I took the opportunity to speak to her a few times as we moved between streets. Her name was Jan. I eventually asked her if she would like to go for a cup of coffee after we had finished carolling for the evening.

“I would like that, but would you mind if I had hot chocolate? I am not big on coffee.” Jan replied.

“I would be more than pleased to see you get what you want.” I answered.

“I hope so, in more ways than one.” She smiled and moved off to join her girlfriend also in their choir. I was not expecting a cheeky reply like that.

After that I caught her indicating me to her girlfriend and later looking toward me a few times as we sang. I smiled and she always smiled back in acknowledgement rather than look away. After the last carol performance, Jan was talking to her the girlfriend so I walked over and joined them both.

“I have asked Sally to join us if you don’t mind.” Jan said.

“No problem.” I said and wondered if Sally was there to give her an excuse for not going home with me.

“I have never met you before, but I feel I know you.” Sally said.

“Tell me more?” I asked

“I know a couple of girls you know, that’s all.” Sally responded.

I didn’t pursue that as I was planning moves on Jan. The three of us then went off to the coffee shop.

As we sat and talked Jan put her hand over mine which was on the table and said to Sally. “I have plans for this man. I hope you don’t mind. When we finish the drinks we will be off.”

I was a little happier now. Jan had pre-empted my moves.

“That’s a pity I was beginning to enjoy the company. Maybe another time we can all get together.” Sally replied.

We continued to talk for a while then Jan said “Come on we have to go. I have things to do," and squeezed my hand.

We all got up and the two girls talked together and excused themselves to visit the toilet. I paid the bill. There was something going on between them as I could see from the way they were talking.

After they returned I joined them and we walked off toward my car. Sally was still with us.

“I hope you don’t mind but I have offered Sally a lift home. You can drop her off before you drop me.” Jan added.

I could see they had worked this out while at the toilet. It wasn’t a problem that I could see.

When we got to Sally’s place she got out.

Jan said. ”See you later.”

“Enjoy yourselves.” Sally quipped as I engaged the gears.

Jan laughed and said, “Don’t worry, we will.” They both laughed.

As I moved off, Jan said to me, “There is a nice little spot near the golf course I know of. We can stop and get to know each other better.”

Jan was not leaving anything to chance. It was obvious she didn’t want to go straight home.

I soon recognised the spot she had directed me. It is a popular bushland lover’s lane beside a golf course. There were a few cars already parked there. I had used it myself on more than one occasion. As we drove down I saw the reversing lights of a car come on and Jan saw them as well.

“Perfect, that’s a good spot.” Jan commented.

I stopped the car and waited until the other car had vacated the spot.

The whole area overlooked a golf course and there were no houses around and no street lighting. It was secluded; each space was virtually private, and obviously well used.

I pulled in and turned off the motor and lights and before I could do anything more Jan had opened the front door and slipped into the back. She opened both back doors for extra room and fresh air. I didn’t need to be told that’s where I was meant to be as well. Before I could join her Jan had slipped off her blouse and was removing her bra. She was bare breasted, and she was welcoming me with open arms.

“Get comfortable; I am.” Jan said.

I didn’t say a word and kissed her and it was passionate from the first second. Her tongue was half way down my throat and she uttered a guttural moan of satisfaction. As we kissed she was undoing the buttons on my shirt.

I got the message and as we continued to kiss I removed my shirt and fondled her firm naked breasts and rubbed her nipples between my fingers. She uttered a murmur of satisfaction. Her breasts felt perfect in my hand and she was not resisting the attention I was giving them. She was doing everything to ensure that I was getting everything she had to offer. It was all action stations. I then felt her hands fumbling with my belt and it was obvious that my pants were the next thing to come off.

I broke the kiss and said. “Here, let me do that. It's not exactly the roomiest place to undress.”

After I undid my belt and zip and pulled my pants down she was watching my every move. As I slipped my underpants down my 6 inch erect cock sprang out and up like it was on a spring. I didn’t need any encouragement to get it up. I threw everything over onto the front seat.

“Shit, that’s beautiful. Good enough to eat.” Jan said.

Then she immediately got down and took my cock into her mouth. There were no preliminaries and we had not been stopped more than five minutes and I was being sucked off.

I don’t suppose I had known her for more than an hour or two and here she was a choir girl from the church sucking the cock of a guy she hardly knew. I was completely overawed.

Her hand was around my cock holding it firm as she smothered it with her lips and mouth. I was in heaven.

She stroked and sucked on me perfectly and it was obvious this was not the first time she had given a guy a head job. Wordlessly the two of us manoeuvred ourselves so I was sitting on the seat, and she was down between my legs and sucking me like a pro. Then she proceeded to give me one of the best sessions of oral sex I had ever had. She slipped her hand up and down stroking my firm shaft and as she did that she used her lips and tongue to work over the head of my cock and it felt amazing. I was not going to last long. I could feel her wriggling as she was sucking and I then realised she was removing the rest of her clothing as she sucked. She was soon naked and her clothes followed mine.

Once she was comfortably naked she settled into a nice routine of oral sex. Jan had done this before obviously and had perfected the technique.

After about seven or eight minutes of her heavenly hand, mouth, lips and tongue, I was getting close to cumming.

I began to breathe heavily and wriggle as one does when an orgasm is close.

She stopped long enough to ask. “Are you going to cum?”

“I am almost there.” I managed to say.

“I want it all, don’t spill it,” she gasped

“In your mouth?” I croaked.

She looked up at me; my cock in her mouth and just nodded, and her eyes said it all. She wanted every drop out of me.

Our gaze never parted. Her big brown eyes sent me over the top. It was only seconds later I shot my first spurt of my hot creamy semen into her mouth. My cock and balls jerked with the sensation.

She grabbed my balls and gently massaged them as she swallowed my first spurt. By now the second load had been delivered into her waiting mouth. She held that there as I shot a third and fourth lot into her mouth. My tank was empty.

She now had her mouth full of my cum and a little bit was dribbling from the edge of her mouth and down her chin and dripped onto one of her tits. My cock was still in her mouth. Then she swallowed about half of it I guess, as she retained some in her mouth. She then took her time to finish cleaning my cock up, then milked me down with her fingers to remove any that was left and sucked that in. She kept her lips closed as she slipped her mouth off my cock. I could feel the sensation as her lips rubbed the rim of my cock as she took her mouth off it. She had retained as much of my cum in her mouth as she could. 

Then she got up, seductively swirled my cum around her mouth, looked me straight in the face and slowly swallowed it so I could see what she was doing until she had just the remnants of my cum left. Then she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. You could see the remnants still there and as she stuck her tongue out it was covered in my white sticky cum. It looked so wonderful. Even my sagging cock was taking its time losing its stiffness. Then she swallowed what she had left. She had obviously enjoyed the sensation of taking my cum orally.

“You taste wonderful. God I have wanted that for weeks. It was beautiful; you and I are going to be good friends I can assure you. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did.” Jan was now smiling at me.

I was laying back and my heart beat was slowing down.

“That would have to be the best head job I have ever had.” I told her.

“I don’t do a bad job do I?” Jan was smiling and obviously very please with herself. Then she came to me and kissed me, this time I could taste my cum in her mouth.

After we had kissed for a few minutes she asked me.

“Do you like snowballing a girl who has just sucked you off?”

“I have no problems with it. It is not the first time I have kissed a girl afterwards. It was awkward at first but I survived.” I replied.

“Some guys can’t handle it.” she said.

I replied. “I have a feeling I could handle everything you want handled, you are very very good at that.”

“Then let’s get on with the second course shall we ... Fuck me.” Jan ordered.

We had enjoyed the time cuddling after my orgasm and the passionate kissing, so that it had been long enough for my cock to recover and be ready for the second course. I had not said anything but assumed she would want a bit of oral sex herself, but it appeared not. She was already getting herself prepared for me to mount her missionary on the back seat. Again it became evident she had done this before.

I said. “I have some condoms in the glove box if you would like me to use one.”

“I haven’t used one of them for ages. I see you come prepared. “As she giggled

“Better to be safe than sorry, also I don’t want to miss out on a good fuck if she isn’t safe.” I quipped.

“You don’t need to worry about me. I had a fright or two in my early days. Now I am well and truly protected.” Jan was quite positive in her reply.

Once she was comfortable and my cock was rigid again. It was ready for its next adventure with her.

I took my cock in my hand and held it ready to insert into her obviously wet lips. You could see the shine in the subdued moon light. She had manicured her pubic patch to a small patch above her slit. It was clean and devoid of any little bumps or hair growth. It looked good enough to eat but I wasn’t going to have that pleasure evidently.

I guided my cock into her and she was watching it go in and as I got about half way in she relaxed and lay back and let me do my thing with her. She was just waiting to be fucked now.

Then she watched my cock going into her. I went down into her as far up as I could and just rested there. I then bent down and kissed her nipples and then her lips. She shivered with delight then responded as any girl who had a man deep inside her would, and returned the kiss silently and passionately.

“That feels perfect. I had a feeling that you were not a virgin and Sally confirmed it for me. That’s what we were discussing at the shop. She was telling me she knew two girls who you had fucked and both said I was good value.” Jan informed me.

“Í hope by the time we have finished this you agree.” I said.

“I have no complaints so far as I think you might realise,” she told me.

I then began to slowly withdraw and thrust my cock into her firm, tight, moist, warm, cunt. With each thrust she murmured softly each time. She was enjoying the feeling of my cock inside her. Gradually she began to move with me and in doing so enjoy her pleasure as I was enjoying mine. I had no worries about her being inexperienced. The two of us didn’t say much to each other as we fucked. I know my mind was on how good it felt in her and how much she seemed to be enjoying it. I was concentrating on the pleasure she was giving me and I feel she may have been having the same experience. She let out a deep sigh every now and again, and moved beneath me. She was letting me know she was enjoying something with just her body language. We looked into each other eyes and pursed our lips as if to make a kiss but our lips never actually touched. We were both enjoying what we were doing with each other. I would say she is the girl who has demonstrated more than any of the others I have fucked that she is wordlessly enjoying the pleasure of the two of us fucking each other. I think I was being fucked as much as I was fucking her.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

She knew how to enjoy herself, which pleased me.

After about ten minutes of solid fucking she looked at me and said.

“My god that feels good, your cock is amazing. I have never felt one doing things to me like yours is.”

“I don’t know why mine is so amazing; from what I have seen in the locker rooms I would not say mine was only average. There are some guys there built like a horse.” I commented.

“I have had one bigger than yours in me but it didn’t do anything special, it didn’t feel any different to some of the others I have done it with.” Jan explained.

“How many guys have you had?” I asked.

“Four, now five counting you. One was pretty serious until he found another pussy he wanted to stroke. He and I made a passion of sex until we perfected the way we both enjoyed it. Let’s say we fucked a lot. I am not saying this to impress you but I feel it may be the way you are doing it with me. I have only ever cum once with a guy when he was inside me. I know I am going to cum with you, I can feel it already starting to wind me up inside.”

She was wriggling around beneath me to get my cock onto another erotic spot within her. Her breath was getting harder and a little faster. I knew the signs. It wouldn’t be long and she would be bucking like a bronco beneath me and grunting as each spasm of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I began to work harder and faster on top of her. Her breasts and body were shaking and bouncing about. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, pulling my mouth towards hers. She pulled herself hard onto me lifting her ass off the seat and making it hard to thrust, but I could tell why. She was getting my cock as deep as she could into herself and she was on the verge of her orgasm. Our bodies were pressed together at both ends for a moment. I felt her body jerk and she gave a deep moan and then grunts as each spasm hit her.

With each spasm her bum hit the seat then virtually bounced back up and she pressed her cunt as hard as she could onto my cock. I could feel her body spasm and her cunt muscles contracting rapidly. Her backside was shaking and well off the seat. Then I could hold back no longer and my cock erupted. My wonderful warm and thick ropes of cum spewed from the eye of my cock deep inside her body. I grunted three loud grunts and then the fourth one was a bit more subdued as my cock virtually dribbled the last ejaculation into her. At the same time she was moaning as her body was also beginning to relax after such an intense orgasm. She was in raptures, as I was. Somehow she managed to say.

“God that feels awesome – I love it when the guy actually cums with me. I love it” Jan gasped.

The two of us had enjoyed in our own way a simultaneous orgasm. I recognised that she was something special.

Neither of us spoke for a minute or two. We both took our own time to finish off our orgasms. She had relaxed her legs and let her body drop down onto the seat. I was lying on top of her as we both gasped for breath. What we had done was amazing and erotic.

“Shit that was the best fucking orgasm I have ever had.” She told me.

“Mine wasn’t that bad either.” I said.

“You and I are going to do that a few more times.” She said. “I can’t remember ever having such a long and eventful fuck. I have only ever cum with one guy being fucked before but even he was nothing to be compared with after what I just enjoyed. Wow that was fantastic. Did you have a good time too? I was too busy enjoying myself I didn’t take much notice of you but I heard you cumming.”

“Jan my darling girl, I am not kidding or just saying this to please you, but I have never enjoyed a fuck with anybody like I enjoyed that one. It was fantastic.” I was being truthful and not bullshitting.

Our bodies were soaking wet with sweat and I rolled off her and lay back on the seat. She did the same.

I held her hand for a few minutes and then I said softly.

“There is something else I want to do. If you don’t like me doing it say so and I will stop.” I was looking into her yes.

Jan didn’t say anything as I think she was wondering what it was I was going to do.

I slid down with my knees on the floor of the car and crawled over and got between her legs and spread them apart. Her pussy was showing the signs of my cum beginning to flow back. Without saying a word I just went down on her cum filled cunt spread her lips and licked her vagina from the bottom to the top and managed to lick her clit.

She had not moved until then and immediately sat bolt upright.

“Oh fuck. Holy fucking hell, what are you doing?” she shouted.

Before I could reply, she said.

“Oh Fuck... I don’t care ...I don’t care...don’t stop now. Shit that feels good.” Jan was in raptures.

By now I had got the taste of our love making juices on my tongue and my cum was beginning to flow down from within her. I had done this once before with a girl after a fuck and eaten cream pie. That had been my first attempt at that and it was a bit hard to do at first. There was the scent of her cunt and my cum all mixed together and it was fairly strong. I held my breath and went down and after a few seconds it was fine. This time I knew what to expect and was prepared, but it was much better than my first effort.

Jan was still sitting up and had put her hands around my head. She had not told me to stop, and was not pulling away, it seems she was either enjoying it, or a bit too shocked to realise what I was actually doing. One of the things that was making it more enjoyable was she had recently shaved around her vagina and it was baby smooth around her lips and only had a small but wide strip above her clit. It was good ... for me at least.

“Fuck. Why didn’t you tell me you were going to do that? That was the last thing I expected.” Jan exclaimed.

I pulled back long enough to say.

“I didn’t know if I could go down, and I didn’t want you to be disappointed if I said I would, and then not be able to make it.” I explained.

Jan soon adjusted to my attentions and lay back and opened her legs even wider. She was enjoying it obviously.

“God don’t stop now," she pleaded, "This is amazing. I have never had it like this before I would never have expected this to happen to me, it’s amazing, and I love it. Keep going.” Jan exclaimed.

As my cum was flowing out of her I was licking it up. The mixture of the both of our juices had a different taste to what I had tasted before and I was enjoying it. The longer I was on her the more we were both enjoying it. I had got used to the taste of her pussy now and I could no longer smell her pussy scent.

She lay back and got used to me working on her like this. She was relaxed and I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying the sensation. I noticed a couple of times she rubbed her nipples and played with her breasts. The longer I was on her, the more adventuresome I became. I used my fingers to spread her lips and get my tongue into her and lick her a lot deeper. For some reason and I don’t know why but I wet my finger with her pussy juice and rubbed it around her little ass hole and the moment I did that she jumped.

“Sorry.” I said. “I just had the urge to do that.”

“That’s okay; I was not expecting it and it felt quite nice. Keep going,” she uttered breathlessly.

I took that to mean she didn’t mind my finger rimming her so I continued to do it and then slipped my finger into her ass a little bit and rubbed it around her ass hole.

“Oh god what else can you do to make me feel like I am a real whore. I love this so much.” she admitted.

She was not going to stop me now.

“Have you ever had a guy up your bum?” I asked.

“NO, and I am not likely to. You can forget any ideas you have to do that!” she stated.

I did. I was not going to spoil anything between us at this stage.

I was licking her vagina, sucking her clit and fingering her ass hole all at the same time. She was just laying back and enjoying every moment of my attention to her sexual parts. After a minute she lifted her legs and put one out the window and the other on the back of the front seat. Everything she had down there was now exposed perfectly and I had unrestricted access to pleasure her. I was getting horny myself and my cock was hard. It soon became obvious her clitoris was her favourite spot so I concentrated on that and within a few minutes she began to fidget

“I am going to cum...oh fuck... oh fuck. Don’t stop, don’t stop, do it just there, oh shit. I am cumming...I am cumming ...Suck my clit.” Jan pleaded.

She let out this amazing moan of pleasure and as she began to shake and buck about I slid my finger right up her ass and sucked her clit right out of its little fleshy nub and rubbed it with my tongue. She screamed as her orgasm completely overwhelmed her she was so physical for what seemed like ages. I could hardly keep my mouth over her cunt. She was having a long orgasm.

As she continued to buck and have this sensational orgasm I kept licking her clit until she could no longer bear the sensation. She rolled on her side and pulled her legs back into the foetal position. It sounded like she was crying and in pain.

“Oh God... Oh God...” she kept saying over and over in between great gulps of breath.

I got up beside her and held her.

“Are you OK?” I asked. I had not seen a reaction like this before with a girl having an orgasm.

“Oh fuck, give me a minute.” she gasped.

I sat beside her and held her to me for a minute or two as she settled down. She was breathing heavily.

Slowly her breath returned to normal she turned and kissed me.

“Oh god that was amazing. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before and I have had more than a few orgasms. My insides all seemed to cramp and my orgasm would not stop. The more you licked me the more intense it became and like I said I have never had an orgasm like that ever before. I didn’t want you to stop and then it got to the stage where I could not bear it any longer. God knows how long it lasted but it felt like it would never end. I came and it didn’t seem to end and gradually kept getting stronger and stronger the more you licked my clit. Then I could not bear it a moment longer. I had to stop. I loved it but it was a bit frightening, I could not get my breath." 

I said. “I have never seen anybody cum like you until tonight.”

Jan told me, ”I have never cum as hard as that before either.That was the most amazing experience of my life. You realise I have had a few boys fuck me but never has any one of them done that to me. I want you to try that again any time you like...but not tonight. I could not bear another one like that. I think we have done enough for our first effort.”

“I am sorry I hurt you. I am really sorry.” I said apologetically.

“You didn’t hurt me at all; it was just that my orgasm was so strong I could not control myself. When I started to cramp internally I got a bit frightened as nothing like that had happened to me ever before. I thought I was going to piss myself at one stage but that feeling went. But I do need one now.” Jan said.

She got out and squatted down beside the car and peed. I decided to have one as well and here were two completely naked people beside a car peeing. I got a box of tissues from the front seat and gave them to her to wipe herself.

We stood there beside the car for a few minutes and kissed. It was beautiful holding her naked body against mine and my cock responded and got half hard.

“Tell it to behave itself,” she said laughing. “Better still, come here.”

She took my cock in her hand and stroked it before getting down on her knees and once more sucked it till I came in her mouth again. She swallowed it all and appeared to enjoy herself. Nothing was said it was just something that two lovers do to please on another.

When she stood up she took my hand and said. “Come on we are going for a walk.”

She lead me to a track and then down to the golf course. It was about 20 metres from the car.

“I just love the feeling of fresh air on my naked body.” she told me.

“One of my other boyfriends bought me here and he fucked me on one of the greens. He left the condom in the hole so I imagine somebody got a shock the next morning getting their ball out of the hole.” She giggled as she remembered the event.

We returned to the car and we kissed and talked and I fondled her breasts for about an hour as she played with my cock, but she never went down again.

Finally she said. “It’s time to go unfortunately. We have another night of carols tomorrow.”

Then we got dressed and ready to take her home.

“Can we do this again soon?” she asked.

“How about tomorrow?” I asked her.

“That would be amazing, we can come up her again after choir, I like it here I have had a couple of wonderful experiences here.” Jan seemed quite relaxed about the forthcoming experience.

“Wait till I tell Sally about this. She will be so envious.” Jan added

I drove her home and we kissed at the front gate and again at the front door.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough.” I told her.

On my way back to the car I felt like I was walking on a cloud. I had found myself a new girl friend that is going to be around for a long time I hope, and sings and fucks like an angel.

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments