Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Lovers in Lust

3
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
711 words 711 words
I lay dreamily with my head in his lap enjoying the clean smell of manliness that drifted from his pants. I desperately wanted to taste him. I needed to feel him swell between my lips. I needed to hear him moan with satisfaction as he raised his hips to meet my lips.

I seductively licked my lips as I imagined what it would be like for him to shoot streams into my mouth, swallowing all that he could give me. I wanted him night and day.

I rubbed at his sleeping member intending for it to spring to life so that I could take it in my mouth. I looked up at him and our eyes met.

I pulled his pants down and wrapped my lips around his ever-hardening cock. My tongue twirled around the underside of his engorged head. He stiffened even more and throbbed against my tongue. I sucked him eagerly, my hand working its magic at the base of his shaft as I jacked him into my mouth. He moaned and stiffened to full attention in my mouth.

My pussy was beginning to throb for him. I felt myself becoming wetter and wetter at each suck of his cock. I needed him inside me. I slid my body up onto his chest and kissed his lips in a frenzy of lust. His hands grabbed my ass, squeezing and spanking. I moaned in anticipation of the pleasure that I was about to receive. His fingernails scratched over my cheeks and I inhaled deeply. I lowered myself onto his cock and felt him thrust upward into me. His cock was so thick that I could feel every movement against the walls of my pussy as it entered the heat and wetness of my most private place. I couldn’t help but moan. I pushed my breasts against his chest, raising and lowering my hips as he slid deeply into me and pulled himself back out - over and over. I was becoming so wet I could hear the noises which came from his penetration.

My mind exploded at the pleasure of him filling me completely.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

He was so big it almost hurt. He wrapped his muscular arms around me and pounded me harder and harder. His cock entering me so deep was sending me over the edge. I moaned his name and he whispered into my ear that he wanted to feel me cum around him.

”Cum, baby… Oh, that’s a good girl!” he commanded as he started to feel my excitement around his cock. I felt my pussy tighten around him. I rode him harder and arched my back to feel him pinch my erect nipples.

I moaned and tossed my head back. He always knew the places that responded to the touch of his hands. I leaned back riding him faster and faster. I could feel my clit rubbing against his pelvis and it made my desire even more intense. His hands held my ass tightly. Every rise and fall of my hips I was getting closer.

I could feel him thickening inside of me. His balls pulled up tight to his body ready to give me the cum that I craved, I needed his seed deep inside of my dripping wet pussy. I dug my fingers into his chest, moaning his name over and over. He clenched my hips tightly and his breathing became shallow. I knew it wouldn't be long.

He moaned. I could see in his eyes that he was about to cum and so was I. My pussy clamped around his cock and I felt the walls of my slit begin to convulse in pleasure. Streams of cum began to splash into my pussy as he shot load after load inside me.

He pushed his cock in deeper so that his cum could get right inside me, as deep as it could. I ground down onto his cock wanting it all as waves of pleasure washed over me. I writhed around moaning his name as the climax overtook me. He had emptied so much cum in me it was beginning to drip from my pussy.

I slumped against his chest heaving sighs of satisfaction. Only he knows how to please me this way.

Published 
Written by alabasterfairy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments