Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Arrest Part 3

"I find myself under the influence of Deputy Williams again"

21
8 Comments 8
21.2k Views 21.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Days after Deputy Williams fucked me over the hood of his sqaud car I was still thinking of him. I tried to act like nothing happened. I went back to my life as a working wife and mother and tried like hell to forget him and how hard he made me cum. My brain told me it could never happen again, but my pussy was in a constant state of arousal for him. I thought I was being so coy, so damn smart.

Something hungry inside me had been awakend. I thought of almost nothing else. I would daydream of us fucking and get wet and hot. Sometimes I would stop what I was doing to go someplace private and rub my swollen aching clit to orgasm. Biting back the moans, I would cum and still feel frustrated.

I walked my dogs as usual. He would make his rounds in his squad car as usual. He would pull over at some point and roll down the window. I noticed that he would take off his shades before he spoke. He was so sexy. I would wave and say hi, but would not stop. I was scared. Scared of the effect he had on me. Scared to mess up my life over a very good lay.

I should have stopped and talked to himn. I should never have tried to ignore him. I was very stupid to think that what started between us was over.

After about a week of my denial, we started to get citations from my dear deputy. Not made up, but real citations for real infractions. Granted these were things that no one ever got cited for, like parking on the side of the street and having no warning sign up for the dogs, but they were against the town ordinances.

After two of these, I was livid. I hid them from my husband as I knew in my heart that this was my deputy's way of getting my attention. What Deputy Williams didn't know was that he had my attention, and then some.

I confronted him after citation number three. I met him down at his office. I told myself I was going to pay the fees, tell him to knock his shit off and be done with the whole thing. What a stupid fool I was.

I walked in the office with the tickets. "Deputy Williams, I have the money for these," I said, waving the tickets in the air, "You have to stop and leave me alone." I hoped that I sounded braver than I felt.

"Hi Maddy." he said this very softly "I see you got my message."

He took of his shades, his blue eyes were hypnotising. He walked over to me and stood so close to me I could see myself in his pupils.

"I can't do this, I have a life, a family." I said this weakly. I felt my blood go hot. My pussy responded by getting wet immediately. "We can't do this again."

He reached a hand out and stroked my upper arm. "Maddy, be nice to me. You know I can make you feel good. Why don't you let me? Nobody has to know."

My body immediately reacted, wanting him. My nipples were hard, my mouth dry. I felt a bead of sweat make it's way down my cleavage.

"No I can't, Dave, I can't" I said. Foolishly, I thought using his first name would convince him to stop. Maybe I was lying to myself on that score.

"Maddy, you know you want me. I can feel the heat coming off your body and I can tell your nipples are hard" said Deputy Williams. His hands were now kneeding my breasts very gently.

"No. No, don't do that." Even as I said the words I could feel my resistance melting.

He knew I would give in. Suddenly he was kissing me, his mouth open, tongue shoved deep in my mouth. He held my face in his big hands. I couldn't move away, I didn't want to.

Deputy Williams let me go. He went to the door and locked it. I stood, rooted in the spot he left me, shaking and breathing heavily. He was back in an instant. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His cock was rock hard against my pussy. We kissed ravenously.

He carried me to the same break room he fucked me in the first time. He tossed me down onto the sofa. He lay down on top of me and ground his cock into my pussy. He was kissing me roughly, stopping only to take my top and bra off.

Deputy Williams ground his hard prick into my pussy and dry humped me like a horny teenage boy. I reached between us and began pulling his shirt out of his pants, unbuttoning it as quickly as I could, needing to feel his bare chest against mine. He helped my by yanking it the rest of the way off and tossing it to the floor.

He bent his head down to capture my nipple in his teeth. I cried out and pressed his head harder to my breast. He moved to bite my other nipple and suck it hard into his hot mouth.

The phone rang loudly, startling me out of the dream I was in. Rational thought came over me. I murmered something about having to leave. I pushed against him and attempted to get up and leave.

Deputy Williams growled against my breast. He reached down to his belt and I heard a snap. He brought out his hand cuffs. Before I knew what he was doing he had grabbed both of my hands and cuffed them above my head.

I fought half heartedly, enjoying my captivity more than seeking freedom.

Deputy Willimas stood up over me and stripped his duty belt and pants off along with his shoes and socks. He pulled his boxers down to reveal his hard on. His cock was rock hard, standing up proudly, the tip glistening with pre-cum.

I barely had time to admire it, he pushed it against my lips. I eagerly licked the pre-cum welling up from the slit on his helmet. I opened my mouth and closed my lips around the tip only, swirling my tongue around the smooth tip, exploring the ridge and sucking it.

I leaned my head back to give him more access to my mouth and throat. He shoved his cock in so deep I gagged. I swallowed and bravely attempted take more. His cock already a good sized unit, seemed much bigger without me being able to use my hands. He pulled back a bit and resumed fucking my face. My head bobbed up and down on his cock in sync with his thrusts.

Deputy Williams pulled his cock from my lips with a wet pop. I opened my eyes when I felt him jerking my sandals off my feet and pulling my pants down.

He left my panties on and rubbed my cunt. I could feel my panties absorbing my wetness as he rubbed my pussy rhythmically with the palm of his hand. I lifted and thrust my cunt into his hand, wishing he would rip my panties off and touch my bare pussy.

I struggled to touch him. I tried to lower my cuffed hands. Deputy Williams stopped suddenly and pushed my hands back over my head roughly with both hands.

"No. Stay still or I stop. Do you want me to make you cum Maddy?" He said in a fierce whisper.

I nodded vigourously, but he was having none of that. "No. You will answer me. Now, you are not to move your arms, you will stay still and you will submit to me. Do you understand?" He said quietly.

"Yes." I said

"No Maddy, say 'I understand'. Do you understand?" He said

"Yes, I understand." I said dutifully.

"Maddy, I am going to make you feel very good, but you have to do exactly as I say. Do you understand?" He said softly, maintaining steady eye contact with me.

"I understand" I said, although I was having problems concentrating on his words due to the throbbing heat between my legs. Distractedly, I broke eye contact with him and turned my head to the wall.

Deputy Williams grasped my chin in his fingers and gently, but firmly turned my face back to his. "No, look at me." he stated simply.

He held my face in his hands and I stared into his eyes like a hypnotist's patient. It was becoming more difficult to stay still. I willed my body to comply with his demands. Sweat trickled down my temple. Every nerve in my body pulsed and throbbed with the need for him to put his hands on me.

"Maddy, I am going to take your panties off, you are going to spread your legs open as wide as possible. Do you understand?" He said.

"I understand." I said, transfixed as he yanked my panties over my hips and down my legs.

CindyUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CindyUnique

He flung them to the floor and I spread my legs as ordered.

"Maddy, I am going to ask you a question and I want you to answer me truthfully. Do you understand?" said Deputy Williams.

"I understand." I said. My body was no longer my own, it belonged soley to him. I would answer any question, say or do anything to attain satisfaction at his hands.

"Do you want me to make you cum Maddy?" He said casually, as if he was asking me if I wanted cream in my coffee.

"Yes, yes. please make me cum. Please make me cum'" I begged him.

My pussy was as hot as lava, I could feel my clit swell and throb. My nipples were hard and aching. I glanced down at his magnificent cock and licked my lips unconsciously.

Deputy Williams followed my line of vision. He half smiled and grasped his cock in his hand. "This? Is this what you want Maddy" He said sexily.

"Yes, Yes. I want you to fuck me with your big cock!" I said desperately.

"How bad do you want it?" Still smiling and mocking me, Deputy Williams pumped his cock in his hand idly.

"Very bad, so bad. So bad! I can't take it. Please fuck me now!" I could not take my eyes from his cock.

"Maddy, look at me Maddy." He said.

I looked back into his eyes. Deputy Williams kissed me roughly, grabbing both breasts and mashing them together. He kissed down my neck and licked my cleavage up and down, avoiding my stiff nipples.

I moaned and writhed under his ministrations.

"I am going to play with your pussy now. I am going to make it feel very good. You are going to tell me how it feels. Do you understand?" He said this a little more roughly. Maybe his control was slipping.

"Yes, I understand, oh yes I understand." I could barely keep myself from babbling incoherently.

He reached down and cupped my dripping cunt in his palm, the fingers pointing donwward, the heel of his hand was pressing lightly against the top of my pussy. Hidden in the folds of my labia, my clit throbbed.

I pushed my pussy harder into his hand. Instead of chastising me, he chuckled a bit and began stroking my pussy lightly. Around and around until I was bucking into his hand. Then he changed his tactic and rubbed my wet, throbbing pussy up and down, until I was panting and almost crying in frustration. I strained to manipulate his fingers to part the folds of my pussy and attack my burning clit.

"Oh Dave... Dave that feels so good! Please don't stop. Please! Mmm, oh God that feels so good, so good." I gritted out.

My hand cuffed hands rendered me helpless to demand or assist me in my orgasm. Back arched, breath coming in gasps, I lost my struggle to stay still.

"Dave, please let me cum. Please. I can't take it. I need you so bad." I cried.

The need to climax overwhelmed me. The muscles in my arms ached from them being stretched tautly above my head. A fine sweat had broken out over my naked skin.

Dave slid down between my legs.

"Do you want me to lick you Maddy?" He teased. Each spoken word pushed his breath out and over my dripping pussy lips. His hot breath tickled my pussy lips, hot juices leaked out onto the sofa cushion.

"Lick me, Lick me. Lick my pussy Dave!" I said pleadingly.

I was finally rewarded when his lips closed over my clit. His tongue stroked my clit only twice before I came violently. I shoved my cunt in his face and clapped my thighs around his head.

Dave shoved his tongue deep into my pussy, lapping my hot juice out of my hole.

Dave continued his sweet assault untill I was fully aroused and ready to cum again before finally getting to his knees in between my legs.

"Do you want my cock in your cunt Maddy?" He asked.

"Yes, yes. I want you to put your cock in me." I said while panting.

"I am going to fuck you hard Maddy. Do you understand?" He said.

"I understand" I gasped out.

"I am going to put my cock in you now Maddy. Do you want this cock now?" I could tell the strain was getting to him by the way the words hissed out of his clenched teeth.

"Now, oh now. Please, please now." I moaned.

He shoved his big cock deeply into me in one fast thrust. The tip of his cock hit my cervix causing me to gasp.

Pulling his cock out of my cunt completely, he rubbed his helmet up and down my wet slit.

"Do you want more Maddy?" He asked.

"Yes, God yes. I want more. Stick it back in my pussy, Dave." I whispered frantically.

Dave pushed about an inch of his cock inside my pussy hole. He pulled it back out when I thrust my hips against him in an attempt to swallow more of his cock into my hot, dripping cunt.

"This cock is going to fuck you hard Maddy. Do you understand" he said foriously.

"I understand, Dave." I replied breathlessly.

Again he shoved his entire cock in my cunt. He began to fuck me fast and hard.

In and out he slammed his cock into me, his hips banging into the apex between my thighs without mercy.

"Tell me you like this Maddy. Show me you want this. Say it." He said between gritted teeth.

I stared up into his eyes, not daring to look away and followed his commands.

"I love it. Make my pussy cum! Please don't stop. Oh please don't stop!" I cried out in between gasps and cries of pleasure.

Our eyes locked as if daring one another to look away and give in. I caved first, my eyes rolled back in my head as my orgasm crested over my body.

I threw my head back, stretched my cuffed hands further above my head and screamed.

"That's it Maddy, cum for me. Cum on my cock baby." Dave crooned to me.

"Yes, yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I cried out.

"I'm cumming baby. I'm going to cum all over you. Ahhhh...." Dave pulled his exploding cock out of my cunt and spewed cum all over stomach.

As his cum was spurting out of his cock, I brought my bound hands down to scoop up his cum in my fingers. I twisted my arms so I could bring my fingers to my lips. I licked his cum from my fingers.

As I lay catching my breath, Dave reached down to his belt that was laying on the floor. He brought his cuff keys out and uncuffed my aching hands.

He brought my hands down to his lips and kissed them. He rubbed them gently.

Feeling returned to my hands with that pecular pins and needles stinging sensation. With it the need to protect myself. He had laid bare my vulnerabilities and had essentially taken total control over my body for the past 45 minutes or so.

I felt awkward and ashamed. I got up quickly and dressed. Still naked, Dave leaned back on the sofa and watched me with an amused look on his face.

I wanted to slap that smug face. My mind ran in circles frantically, searching in vain for a smart ass remark to disarm him.

Nothing. I was tapped out emotionally and physically. I turned to walk back to the front and out the door.

"Where are you going baby?" He said ever so softly, although I detected a fair degree of that familar ass hole attitude.

"Well Deputy "Dave" I figure that does it. I got what I wanted. I'll be leaving the money for these bogus ass tickets at the counter." I said this as haughtily as I could.

Dave stretched his arms above his head and smiled gratingly. "Maddy you'll be back. You like what I do for you and I like what you do for me. I told you the last time I made you cum, we're not done yet. I'll let you know when this is over." He calmly stated.

This infuriated the fuck out of me, but I couldn't come up with a saucy reply.

I turned and left.

As I drove away it occured to me that I fully agreed with him. I liked what he did to my body. I knew he liked what I did for him. Why was I fighting it?

Published 
Written by sweetconcubine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments