Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under the Covers (Chapter I)

"his hand didn’t go back to its place on the desk; it landed on my thigh"

13
8 Comments 8
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
His hands slowly slid around my back and under my shirt, unclasping my bra before discarding it on the classroom floor. He sat me on his desk as he slipped my top over my head, and lowered my mouth to my giant tits, enveloping them with his gentle sucks.

My hands tangled in his hair as he nibbled delightfully on my breasts, sending shivers down my spine. His hands cupped my breasts and he slowly squeezed them together, causing my pussy to flow with juices.

He hooked a finger under the waistline of my skirt, and roughly shoved it down my legs and onto the floor, where it joined my bra and shirt. All I had left on was my panties, which didn’t last long as soon as he had hooked his fingers through the small, thin band and ripped it off of me.

He looked at me in my full nakedness, basking in the glow of my tanned skin, large tits and shaved pussy.

His fingers gently grazed over my swollen clit, sending buzzes up my dripping, soaking pussy. His desk was saturated with my juices, and I took great pleasure in knowing it was because of him that I was aroused and sensually heightened.

His finger slowly found its way to my entrance, and ever so slightly pushed up, my pussy walls parting to let his digit in. I moaned into his shoulder as he finger fucked me roughly, his thumb rubbing my clit in slow, antagonizing patterns.

He resumed his sucking on my tits, his other hand stroking the bulge in his pants. He hummed against my erect nipples and I moaned, pushing his head hard against my breasts. He licked figure eights around my boobs, each time getting closer and closer to my nipples again.

He added another finger and I squealed in delight as he spread his fingers away from each other, spreading my love hole. He moaned as my pussy pushed against his fingers, making him work to stretch me.

The hand stroking his bulge now moved and unzipped his pants, pulling them and his boxers down in one swift movement, to reveal a thick, large eight inch cock. My pussy tightened at the thought of him piercing me up to the hilt, and I bit my lip out of eagerness to be split open by his sword.

He laid me back on his desk, my legs over the edge and spread wide, presenting him with my dripping pussy. He teased me by gently rubbing his shaft along my clit, coating himself in my juices. He stopped when his head was against my entrance, my breathing became erratic and my chest rose and fell heavily.

He pulled back to slam home and he looked deeply into my eyes as his cock bolted into my pussy, spreading it to its limits. I was so full that I couldn’t move.

He didn’t bother to fuck slow and ravaged my cunt with his glorious member. He was whispering in my ear, but his words became lost in all the pleasure. I felt my orgasm start to build.

I started screaming in ecstasy, not caring whether we were caught. His hand covered my mouth while his other ferociously worked at my clit. He fucked me harder and flipped me around on my stomach, my giant tits pressing against the hard wood.

But the hardwood that was inside me was relentlessly pounding, taking away the sting from my breasts. Harder and harder and harder.

My hands grabbed at his shoulders as my orgasm started to-

“Miss Rose,” he said and the whole class turned their heads towards me, “Are you listening?”

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, trying to hide the wetness my fantasy had caused. Mr. McIntosh looked at me expectantly.

“Sorry sir, I must have trailed off,” I muttered, and moaned silently as his voice caused my pussy to spasm with a mini orgasm.

“Don’t let it happen again, this is important information.” He returned to his lesson and everyone turned back to him, forgetting about me.

I stared at him; he was such a good looking man. His brown hair was neatly trimmed, and his stubble outlined his jaw perfectly. His green eyes were so dreamy that every time I looked into them, I also came. He was tall and muscled.

He was perfect for a good fuck.

The bell sounded, signalling the end of not only the day, but our release for the weekend, and everyone cheered as they got up to leave. I moved slowly, wanting to both hide my juices and to stay in Mr. McIntosh’s presence for just a few seconds longer.

“Victoria, I need to talk to you for a few minutes. Would you mind?” he gestured to the chair beside his desk, and I obeyed without question, sitting so that my dripping pussy wasn’t visible to him.

“Not at all, Sir. What do you need to talk to me about?”

“You’re grades. You’re doing extremely well, Victoria. I have spoken to a few of your other teachers and we feel that it is in your best interest if you are moved up a year early, so you’re not sitting in class bored all year.”

That meant that I wouldn’t be in his class anymore. No. My answer is no. I have to stay in his class; I don’t think I could bear it if I was transferred up.

“That’s very considerate of you, sir, but I really think I should stay where I am, at least for a little while longer. I’m still settling in and would like a chance to get used to this school before I think about transferring up early, if that’s what you think would benefit me the most,” I said innocently, trying to keep the desperation out of my voice. Something about the quizzical look he gave me told me I didn’t succeed in doing so.

“If that is what you want Victoria, than I am happy to tell the others for you. However, if you were to stay in your classes, I’d like to give you some extra tasks to keep your mind occupied. What do you say?”

“Sure, a little extra never scared me,” I smiled at him, thinking of all the extra things I could be doing to him.

“Why don’t you pop by my house and I’ll set out the task work for you? It shouldn’t take long, but the athletes are at practise today, and it will get loud. I’d rather us be in an environment where we can get what we need to done.”

Alone, at his house!? My pussy throbbed and pulsated through the thin material of my panties, and my juices saturated my thighs again.

“Sounds like a plan. What time, Sir?” I stood to leave, now in a rush to hide my arousal from him.

“One hour? Here’s my address, just press the button on the gate and you’ll be able to get through,” he handed me a slip of paper as I walked out of the room at a brisk pace, but I’m sure he saw some juices down my legs.

I headed home to change into something more comfortable, eventually deciding on short-shorts and a singlet that showed my massive 34EEs while showing my slim figure. I started towards his house, excited.

As I drove, I began playing with my pussy, but not letting myself orgasm, while I thought back to my fantasy. To him pushing his giant, fat cock into my waiting and willing pussy, pushing me into his desk harder and harder as he buried himself inside me, pulling at my tits, both of us screaming in ecstasy while he pounded at me, scratching his arms down my naked back.

I pulled up at the front of his house, and pressed the button like he held told me to, and the massive gate opened to reveal a paradise-like garden. Everything was lush; trees, shrubs and flowers lined the driveway up to the garage, and further onto the front door, which was concealed from where I was. There was a pond, and a few fish were visible swimming happily around with each other.

His house was massive. A stunning three story masterpiece, with dark and light rock patterns contrasted against one another to show off the house’s modern build; the windows were medium sized- large enough to let a lot of light in, but small enough to retain privacy.

If we ever were going to fuck, this is the place I’d want to do it.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd



I drove along the stoned pathway and parked my car out of view from the street. I couldn’t contain my excitement of being alone with my hot teacher at his house as I walked up to the front door- a massive black wooden rectangle with a peephole at eye level- and knocked several times before he answered.

He was wearing a normal t-shirt that showed off a bit of his arm muscles and shorts that really showed off his muscular legs. He was like a walking, talking fuck machine.

“Ah, Victoria,” he smiled, “Come in and make yourself at home. Everything’s set out in the living area right over there.”

I stepped inside and looked where he was pointing at. To my right was a massive living area, with a black leather couch and a huge plasma TV sitting on the wall. I could see stairs to my left that reached a second floor landing, and a further set of stairs leading to the third floor.

The inside interior was black, white and green, completed with modern furniture and abstract art pieces that lined the walls.

I sat down on the couch and he joined me a few moments later, handing me a glass of water. The leather couch was soft and warm, and would be a brilliant place for a great fuck. I allowed myself a few moments to slip into a fantasy where he ravished me on this couch, his cock drilling me into an orgasm, but was interrupted by his words.

“These are all the assignments your teachers and I have organised for you, and the thoroughly cover every topic that you have done so far, and every topic you will cover up until the end of the semester. We see no reason as to why this work would be too much for you, and we really believe that with the right guidance, and after you’ve settled in, you will be able to transfer to the next year.”

I flipped through all the assignments and information, saying, “That’s great, sir, but half of this stuff I haven’t even heard of. How can I be expected to do extra work on things I’ve never studied before.”

“That’s where I come in. We can arrange a time once or twice a week, and I can walk you through all of these subjects to help you better understand them. That will take the pressure off of you a bit. But remember, you don’t have to take the extra work on, but, as your teacher, I would highly recommend that you do so.”

I thought for a few moments. If I took the extra work, I would get private sessions with him every week, but it might also mean that, if I didn’t understand the work, I could fall behind on the tasks that I already had to do. It was a pretty easy choice.

“I’ll do it. What days are you free for the private sessions?” I smiled at him as I gathered up all of the papers.

“We can start now, if you wish. I have no plans for the rest of the evening, and it’s a good idea to get started as soon as possible so it doesn’t start piling up.”

“Sounds great, I will text my mother to let her know where I am.” I pulled out my phone to text my mother I’d be at a friends’ house, and not to worry.

She texted back asking which friend and I told her just a friend. I had no more replies after that.

“Let’s move upstairs to the study, it will be easier there,” he said as he stood up, gathering up all of the papers in his arms.

I followed him up the stairs onto the second story landing, and into the first door on the right. The study was a mix of blacks and light greens, but the carpet was white. There was window looking over a humongous blue pool in the backyard, and bookcases full of old looking books lined the wall which the door was on. A couch much like the one in the living room lined the opposite wall, so if a person was to sit on it, they would have the perfect view of the outside world.

But I was only interested in what went on inside of this room, every part of me was screaming at Mr, McIntosh to fuck me on the desk and to ravish me until we were both screaming the other’s name.

He placed the papers down on the desk and pulled up another chair for me to sit on. I sat down next to him and leaned in slightly as he started to explain the work to me.

His words washed over me for the next hour or so, all I could focus on was the deep sound of his voice. It truly was melodic and could probably lure any girl into a cocoon of orgasms like it was almost doing to me now. His hands turned the papers, and looked so big and gentle, and I imagined them exploring every part of my body, twisting and pinching my boobs, plunging into my pussy as he massaged my clit with his tongue - oh! How I wished he would fuck me.

I had dripped my juices all over the chair and silently cursed myself, hoping it would dry before he noticed. My shorts gripped to me even more tightly, the wetness would be evident to anyone who even glanced at them.

I tried to tune back into what he was saying, but it was in vain as my pussy continued to drip over the chair, pooling around my ass and making it almost uncomfortable to sit still. I nodded as he explained things to me, only partly catching and understanding a few words that he was saying. I desperately need to cum, and soon.

He turned the page of the booklet he was reading from, but his hand didn’t go back to its place on the desk; it landed on my thigh, sending a buzz right up to my tormented pussy. I looked at him, but his expression hadn’t changed, so I concluded that his was trying to bring my focus on what he was talking about. But the only focus I had was on that of his hand that was mere inches away from my dripping cunt.

His hand was warm against my thigh and seemed to relax me to a certain point. It stayed against my thigh for a few moments, but then he started to make small circling movements with his fingers. I held in my moan and pleasure erupted in my pussy, delighted by this new arousal.

I looked at him as his hands slid up my thigh even further, resting on the belt of my shorts, yet he still continued talking about the work as if he were doing nothing. He slowly started to undo my belt, before slipping it off me entirely, and slowly unzipped my shorts.

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip as his hand moved inside my shorts, and I lifted my ass so he could pull them off. If he had looked down right at the moment, he would have seen transparent panties due to my wetness. But he soon had them off as well.

I couldn’t believe it: here I was, naked from the waist down, my teacher’s hand resting atop the area of my shaved pubes. The very teacher whom I had lusted after since I started at the school only months ago, the very teacher whom I had fantasies about fucking.

He was acting as if nothing was going on, still reading from than damned booklet. I desperately wanted him to turn to me, rip my top off and acknowledge the arousal he was deliberately causing.

His finger slowly slid between my pussy lips, pulling my clit from its hood and pinching it between two fingers, emitting a gasp from me. He slowly slid a finger into my hole, and I grasped at the leather of the chair. My orgasm started to build.

My juices made it easy for him to slide his long, thick, strong finger into my fuck hole, and he moved slowly, with deliberate strokes. He slid another long finger in, and was rewarded by my whimpering.

Still, he did not turn around to acknowledge what he was doing, but continued to read the work I couldn’t give a fuck about anymore.

He picked up the pace, applying more pressure to my precious clit, burying his fingers in as far as they would go.

“Oh, fuck! FUCK!” I screamed as my cunt started to convulse, tightening around his fingers, “Fuck I’m cumming!”

My body shook as the orgasm took over my body like a tidal wave, my senses completely overwhelmed. I leaked out onto his hand and arm, covering his chair with my sticky cum.

Slowly, but surely, he turned his gaze onto mine, and I looked deeply into his green eyes.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments