Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valeria's Working

"One story about a young man's first sex massage in Minnesota"

6
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Alejandro knocked twice on the aluminum door. It opened slightly and a woman’s voice said to come in. He pushed the door open and stepped inside.

“You’re not a cop are you?”

“No ma’am. I’m just me. I’m in school and I work in a warehouse on weekends.”

Valeria could hear the humbleness, the uncertainty, and the youth in his voice. It matched his appearance.

“How did you hear about me?”

“Roberto from the warehouse. He called you. The ad in the paper?”

“You’re Alejandro?”

“Si.”

“I’m Valeria. Would you like a cerveza?”

“Si.”

There was the sound of a plastic cooler opening and the clink of glass against rummaged ice and plastic. A thump followed as the lid closed and the sound of a bottle cap tinkling against a garbage can of empties was heard.

“Masturbación? Sit, por favor. Be right back.”

Awkward. The beginnings are always awkward, she thought, especially for the young and humble ones.

Valeria clicked the remote and a video began to play. The room was so quiet that the padding of her flip flops might as well have been rolling thunder as she walked away.

FULLAP. FULLAP. FULLAP. FULLAP.

There was a tap sound as Alejandro placed his bottle of beer on the coffee table next to an odd looking device with two clock faces. He was nervous. This was a first for him.

He picked up his beer again and gulped half the bottle before setting it down a second time. He couldn’t sit; he had to stand. His hands were shaking. His brow was sweating.

The mobile home was at the end of a lane in a trailer park in the Como area of St. Paul. The living room was decorated in pinks, blues, and whites. There were slipcovers on the sofa and chairs. Two end tables and a coffee table complimented each other. A large TV screen was mounted on one wall. On the other was a crucifix.

The kitchen was adjacent. No toaster, no can opener, no canisters of flour or sugar, and definitely no cutlery. It was then he realized it was a place where Valeria worked, not where she lived.

Roberto was the one who’d seen the ad in the paper. Massage by Valeria, Call for Appointment. Roberto teased him and said he should call but Alejandro was timid. Roberto said every man should have a sex massage on his to-do list. Alejandro finally gave in. If Roberto made the appointment, Alejandro would come.

Alejandro watched as the TV screen lit up. It was Valeria. Naked, laughing in bed, crooking an inviting finger at the camera, spreading her legs. He was hard immediately.

He couldn’t help it. It seemed like his dick was hard every time he thought about a woman. At eighteen, Alejandro’s anticipation of receiving a hand job from Valeria by Appointment was driving him crazy. He pulled his cock three times yesterday just over her name.

Valeria on the monitor. Plus-sized. Cute. Naked. Smiling, Laughing. Playful. Twinkling eyes. Long dark hair. She was graceful. She hammed it up for the camera. Or perhaps she was doing it for the man who was holding it, Alejandro couldn’t tell.

Alejandro’s manhood pressed against the fabric of his jeans. He shifted his legs to let his dick grow larger but it didn’t help. He was tempted to pull it out before she returned," but that was too much for a good Catholic like him. Although he was about to pay for sex, he wasn’t crude. He took another long drink of his beer. His boner wanted attention. He ignored it the same way he ignored it all day.

He wondered where the video had been made. It wasn’t in the mobile home. Looked more like an apartment.

FULLAP. FULLAP. FULLAP. FULLAP. The sound signaled Valeria’s return from the rear of the mobile home.

“Alejandro, do you like this?”

Valeria wore a satin floral bridesmaid robe over her plump and playful body. It was flirty. She kicked off her flip-flops and shook out her long black hair allowing it to cascade over her shoulders.

“Bueno. You’re beautiful.”

“Thank you. Is this your first time? I mean is this your first time, you know, with someone like me?“

Alejandro nodded bashfully.

“Then we will make it special, Alejandro. But we must come to our arrangement. You have a sixty dollar credit on your card. Por masturbación, it is four dollars per minute while I touch you. If you touch yourself it is two dollars a minute. For oral sex, it is ten dollars per minute. The minimum charge is thirty dollars. Comprendo?“

Alejandro nodded.

Valeria picked up the clock with two faces. She set them both to four o’clock.

“This clock keeps track our time. When I push this button down, your clock will start and the rate is four dollars per minute; when I press the other button down, your clock will stop and my clock will start. It is two dollars per minute. When we are done, you will pay according to the time and rates for each clock. Comprendo? Bueno.

“Now come here, Alejandro. Give me a hug. “

Valeria pressed the button on Alejandro’s clock. Click! The clock began ticking off the seconds.

She crooked her finger, “Come, Alejandro. I’m a woman; you’re a man. Come here. Give me a hug. Come-come.” She motioned to him to get closer.

The three steps he took to reach her were the longest steps he ever took in his life. Alejandro’s Spanish blood roiled with each beat of his heart and each tick of the clock.

Valeria enveloped him with open arms and pulled him close. She turned her head slightly pulling his head into her neck so he could smell her perfume. It was an elegant woman’s perfume; not a cheap scent from a discount store. Jean Desprez Bal à Versailles. Saying the name aloud was romantic. It was like giving a lengthy and tender kiss to your lover. Valeria knew her perfumes and she knew how young men were especially affected by this one. Liz Taylor wore this perfume on the set of Cleopatra and it turned out well for Richard Burton.

She felt the softness in his embrace. Alejandro scarcely made contact with her. It was really more of a touching than an embrace. He misjudged his distance slightly; when his erection touched her thigh, he stepped back.

A boy above the belt and a man below, thought Valeria. The best kind of young man.

“Alejandro, hold me closer, please. Let me feel your body. You have a man’s body. Hold it tight against a woman like me. Hold me tenderly though. I’m a grown woman. I have desires just as you do.“

Alejandro’s head was no longer on his shoulders. It was now in his jeans and pressed against the legs of the most intoxicating woman he had ever experienced. All of his senses were engaged. He couldn’t help himself. Touch, sight, sound, smell, and, finally, taste. Her body, her beauty, her voice, her perfume, and then the taste of her neck as he tongued her skin. It was a clean taste. Lightly sweet, like fruit. He inhaled deeply and filled his lungs with her fragrance.

Alejandro exploded inside. He’d never felt like this. Hot all over. On fire. Valeria was not like the girls he’d kissed. She was a woman; fully and completely a woman. She was larger and older than him. She had abundant curves. Alejandro melted into her.

Alejandro had a real woman in his arms now. He would never go back to girls his age. He knew this fact like he knew his own name.

“Do you feel it, Alejandro?” Valeria cooed playfully in his ear. “Your Spanish blood rising, boiling inside; your ancestors awakening in your blood, do you hear them? Do they call you to enjoy me as a woman? Do they tell you, Alejandro, to kiss me and to touch my breasts? Do they tell you to let me touch you? I want to do things with you, Alejandro. I have desires, too.”

Valeria touched the hairs on the back of his neck letting her fingernails lightly scratch him.

Warmly, playfully, she said, “I want to touch you and hold you as a woman should hold a man. To feel you inside me. It is our heritage to be passionate, Alejandro. You, a son of the conquistadors, who comes home to his woman; me, the woman who reminds him he’s a man underneath his armor.“

Valeria slid her hand down the front of Alejandro’s jeans and pressed against his manhood. The agony of an imprisoned erection and the pleasure of her hand on his heritage consumed Alejandro in a fire of desire. He buried his head further into her shoulder. He inhaled her again.

Magnifico, he thought.

She entwined her fingers in his hair. She pulled his face to hers and softly touched her lips to his. She did not kiss him. She breathed into him. Across his lips and into his mouth. Softly. He could feel her wind on his wet lips. He could taste her breath. Sweet. Light. Clean. Intoxicating.

Valeria purred into Alejandro’s mouth. “Alejandro, you have Spanish magic inside you. I feel it. The magic of the conquistadors. Don’t hold it in, Alejandro. Let me release it for you.”

Valeria slid down the front of him to her knees. She palmed his trousered erection and stage-whispered", “My conquistador.”

Alejandro was floating to the ceiling now. Blissful. Happy. Erotically charged. He was eighteen years old and there was a twenty-something-year-old woman on her knees in front of him. A woman he didn’t know ten minutes ago who now desired him.

In one tug, Valeria freed the end of his belt from its loop and stripped it from him with a swooshing sound. The unbuttoning and unzipping of his jeans was just as swift. The front of his black jeans was open wide and Valeria could see a line of dark Spanish hair extending from his navel downward into his jeans. She ran her fingers over the outline of his pene, caressing it. She teased its head with a fingertip.

His member surged. It pressed. It strained within its cloth prison. His heart furiously pumped Spanish blood into his cock to swell it, to shred the fabric that held it in. He felt so large and the cloth prison felt so small.

Valeria pulled the back pocket of his jeans under his cheeks. Only the smallest amount of fabric acted as a barrier; restraining, resisting, and preventing the tip of his dick from freedom.

Valeria tugged again.

Suddenly it was free! No longer captive, Alejandro’s conquistador swelled, stretched, and presented itself to the open air. It seemed to take a deep breath of freedom and then enlarged to its fullest extent. He could feel the freedom.

With a bit of drama, Valeria encouraged him. “Pick up your beer, Alejandro. Stand with pride like a conquistador. Shoulders back, chin up. Your cock is erect in front of you and a woman is ready to pleasure it. A woman who desires you for the man you are.“

A concerned look crossed Alejandro’s face. He looked down and saw his dick. Then he looked at the monitor and saw the size of the man that Valeria was fucking. His face reddened. Awkwardly, he reached for his beer.

“Alejandro, what’s wrong?”

Alejandro took a swallow but he couldn’t meet her eyes.

“Alejandro, some men wish to do it themselves and other men wish me to do it for them. You are a handsome man. I would like to do it for you, but you may do it yourself, too. Would you like that, Alejandro?”

Alejandro took a second sip.

Quietly, politely, he said, “Por favor, Valeria. I’m not as large as other men are. I know you have men who're larger than me.”

Without hesitation, Valeria sucked the five inches of Alejandro’s manhood into her mouth until her nose touched his curly hairs. He was turgid with Spanish blood. Holding him deep her in mouth, she shook off her robe and slid her hands around his thighs to the cheeks of his ass. She pulled him deeper into her mouth. She clutched his cheeks and forced the head of his dick to the back of her throat.

Alejandro groaned. He had never had his dick completely inside a woman’s mouth before. He froze with pleasure. He was not going to move. This was all too real and he did not want her to stop.

Tick. Tick.

Tick. Tick.

Tick. Tick.

She counted off six ticks of the clock before pulling her mouth off him, spittle dripping onto his pants and shoes. She stood and pressed her naked cunt against his dick and put her hands around Alejandro’s ears and neck. She controlled his face if not his perspective.

“Alejandro, look at me. You’re young so I’ll tell you a truth you haven’t discovered. Women are aroused by their relationship with a man. It isn’t the size of a man’s pene but the size of the man behind the penis that attracts us. If you were to have a large cock but you were a small man inside, you‘d never make a woman happy. A big heart in a man means more to a woman than a big pene.

“Look at me. Is this the body of a supermodel? No, but you desire me, yes? I’m not Sofia Vergara or Eva Longoria but other men desire me. Size doesn’t matter when it comes to desire and love. Not my size and not yours either. It’s not the size of the woman in the orgasm that’s important; it’s the size of the orgasm in the woman. It’s not the size of your cock, Alejandro; it’s the size of the orgasm a woman will have with you.

“Women like me, and many larger than me, have wedding rings, children, and a husband. Or maybe a boyfriend or two, who knows? They are having large orgasms with men like you. Then you see the skinny women. No wedding ring, no husband, and no boyfriend either, maybe one kid in a cart. She has a worried look on her face as she pushes the grocery cart around a store. She looks good in yoga pants but she is alone. She hasn’t had an orgasm with a man in years and when she does, it is a little one.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

“Men with large penes and small hearts are like skinny women at WalMart. They are alone most of the time.”

Valeria took Alejandro’s hand and placed it on her breast. Reaching below, she held his dick with both hands.

Playfully, Valeria winked. “You see, Alejandro, your conquistador is not concerned with my size. The rising of your dick is the best compliment to give a woman like me.“ Valeria tugged to emphasize her point.

“You have a good dick. It’s firm. It stands up proud. This is the cock of a good man, Alejandro. Someday you will make a wife very happy and she will have a lot of sex with you. Show me the man behind the cock, Alejandro. Show me the man that is in your Spanish blood.“

Alejandro’s passion was roaring. His eyes betrayed his desire. He no longer thought about his size. He thought only about his next orgasm and he wanted it.

Valeria read his face. His hormones asserted control over his mind. Good. She had him where she wanted. Where he needed to be.

“Let’s get these clothes off you, Alejandro. They are in the way.”

The clock ticked loudly four times before he was naked in front of Valeria; his erection was straighter and stiffer.

Valeria chose to sit in the middle of the floral-patterned sofa. She made Alejandro lay across her lap with his head and feet on the arms of each end. His ass in her lap, he could feel the curls of her sex touching him. His erection pointed straight up towards the ceiling and towards her mouth. Valeria’s nipples were just touching his skin.

His half of the two-faced clock showed eleven minutes had elapsed while hers hadn’t started. Four minutes remained on his clock, sixteen dollars of time. Valeria kept track of time by the dollar.

On the monitor, Valeria’s bed partner was balls deep into her. Her face was lit with ecstasy as he pumped himself in and out. She was taking a carnal pounding from his cock and seemed on the verge of orgasm. Alejandro listened closely to her sounds. Some day he would like to hear sounds like this from his girl. It was important to find a girl friend who had large orgasms. He understood this now.

Valeria’s right arm lay across Alejandro’s legs and her hand circled back around towards the head of his cock. She placed two fingers on the top side of Alejandro’s dick. Her thumb on the bottom of it. Her fingers pulled his foreskin just over the rim of his ‘shroom and then slid away again. Elegant. Classy. Ladylike. She chose a comfortable pace over a frenetic one on purpose.

Valeria respected the cock between her fingers. She always did. A thumb-and-two-fingered stroke was playful in some ways and purposeful in others. A fisted stroke was meant for later; when she wanted him to finish. Not now. There was still time on his clock.

Valeria’s left hand slid across Alejandro’s chest. She placed a fingertip on his nipple. Gently, slowly, she let it circle his areola. Four years ago she’d learned to caress a man’s nipple with one hand and to stroke his cock with the other. It took a little practice, like rubbing your stomach and patting your head, but it allowed her to control the amount of pleasure she provided.

She’d first seen this technique in a video with a grey-haired woman seated in the middle of a sofa. Her elderly husband’s elongated length draped across her. They were watching television. It appeared to be an established, maybe even traditional, position for them. He was naked; she wore a white apron over her clothes. Her thumb-and-two-fingered technique stroked his grey-haired cock while she played with his nipple.

Occasionally, he would shift his hips, or she would pause, and then they would continue. The scene was, intimate, elegant, respectful, and hauntingly erotic.

The old man came without fanfare. His wife knew the moment of no return before he did. She pointed his cock towards his chest and held it while he spurted and grunted. When he stopped, she pulled a few tissues from a box and cleaned him. The video ended with her husband walking to the camera to turn it off. Her masturbation appeared to be a routine event. They had been doing this for decades.

Valeria used this approach with average and smaller men. She controlled the pace and the sexuality of the masturbation. It was perfect when being paid by the minute. There was enough stimulation to keep a man erect but not enough for him to finish. At least not right away.

Alejandro’s attention was on the video.

Did it get any better than Valeria having sex with a man on the video while she was currently priming his cock? Two birds, one stone? A bird in the hand, one in the bush? Having cake and eating it, too? Whatever phrase applied, he would have to thank Roberto with beer and tequila for making this arrangement.

“Alejandro, por favor, the time on the clock is almost done. Just two minutes are left now. Would you like to finish or continue? We’ll charge your card again when we are done, if you like.”

This was too good to stop. “More, please.”

“Si, we have time.”

On the monitor, Valeria’s legs were over her head and her man was fucking her hard. Her eyes were clenched shut and her sex face was on.

Valeria’s eyes twinkled while she stroked Alejandro. She loved how young men would stare at the screen as she stroked them. She knew Alejandro was imagining it was him pumping into her. She fed his fantasy.

“This is my favorite part. You’ll see his balls bouncing on my ass. I loved it. When he cums, you’ll see his cock contractions. He pumped me full of his seed. This is such a good part. You'll like it.“

Valeria did not change the pace of her strokes. She was being paid by the minute. She was happy to serve.

Did it get any better than masturbating a young man with a job and a valid credit card? She moved her hand off his nipple and caressed his chest to reduce his stimulation. He was well muscled. She wondered how long she could make him last before he would want to finish.

A combination of a cold cerveza and a hot Valeria had worked together to calm the jitters Alejandro had when he arrived. He was now at ease. The anxiety he felt once was diminished.

Alejandro pointed. “What’s this clock?”

“A chess clock. My cousin plays and he has one.”

Valeria let go of Alejandro’s dick and picked up the clock. She pressed each button twice to show how each movement stopped and started.

“What if no one is touching anything, like now? Is there a charge for that, too?” Alejandro was teasing. She smiled mischievously. She set the clock down and resumed her technique on his cock.

“Then we are not having too much fun. A conquistador should not be talking when he returns from his conquering.”

Winking, she lifted her chin, pouted her lips, “But if you wish to conquer my ears instead of the rest of me, the left clock will be running at a two dollars a minute.”

Alejandro smiled for the first time. Then he teased.

“And is there a fee for conquering, too?”

Valeria increased the pace of her strokes. Perhaps he might want more than masturbation.

“If you mean plundering me and leaving your conquistador seed inside, yes, there is a fee. If you mean to conquer my heart, there is a cost for flowers and dinner but there is no fee. ”

Alejandro smiled again. “I think your heart might cost more than the plundering.”

Valeria laughed, too. “I think you’re right.”

She increased the speed of her stroke again. Alejandro’s toes curled. He felt the familiar constriction in his groin.

“I think I can't afford either one.”

Alejandro looked over towards the TV and watched the cock of Valeria’s lover contract and send his seed deep within her. Alejandro wished he was doing that, too, but it would mean he would not have enough money for his rent. His mother and his father taught him that food, a home, and clothing came first. He cannot be a man without taking care of those necessities. But as a young man, there was also his passion that needed attention. He would have to look for a new girlfriend.

Valeria heard truth in his voice. Alejandro would not spend more money today. It was time to bring this session to a close. She switched to a fisted stroke and increased her speed. Alejandro’s thighs tensed and he felt the need to cum.

FWAP. FWAP. FWAP. FWAP.

The bottom of her fist beat a tattoo on his groin. She found a good combination of speed, pressure, and stroke. Alejandro’s legs stiffened and she felt his cock swell a little more.

Playfully, Valeria teased him. “Come, Alejandro, I am waiting to see the Spanish treasure you've brought home to me. Give me the golden seed of the conquistador.“

FWAP. FWAP. FWAP. FWAP. FWAP. FWAP. FWAP.

She increased her pace a little more to reach two strokes per second. Valeria was good at her work. She knew a man shoots every half second. By matching her stroking with the pace of his ejaculation, it would heighten his experience.

Valeria could feel his point of no return. She stopped pumping and pointed his cock towards his chest. She pulled his foreskin to his ‘shroom and held him. Alejandro’s seed shot over his head with both his first and second spurt. The remaining two spurts fell onto his chest. Valeria did not let go. She milked his cock and complimented him.

“Bueno, Alejandro. You have a strong Spanish dick to shoot so far. Good seed, too. Healthy babies in the future.“

Alejandro had never had as strong an orgasm as this one. His thighs twitched. His body was still stiff although his penis was softening. He watched Valeria coax more seed out of him. A large dollop formed at his tip. It ran down her fingers to the dark Spanish curls underneath her fist.

Alejandro looked at Valeria’s face and saw a smile. She looked pleased and happy. She turned her face to his and smiled at him.

“This is good dick, Alejandro. This was fun.”

Valeria pressed the chess clock button halfway down. Both clock movements stopped. The clock read four twenty-five. Forty dollars more time to be charged to his credit card.

She pulled a few tissues from the box on the end table and cleaned Alejandro. He stood up and began to dress. Valeria remained naked but also stood.

“Por favor, Alejandro, may I have your card? It is ten minutes more than the amount on your card. So this charge will be forty.”

Valeria opened the appliance garage on the counter and removed the credit card machine. She ran his card and had Alejandro sign the receipt. The business name on the receipt was Valeria’s Cupcakes.

“Here is your receipt and a reward card in case you wish to return. For every twenty minutes, you earn a minute and you can apply the credit any time before December. It resets to zero every year so don’t forget and lose the free time.“

Alejandro looked at the Valeria’s Cupcakes Reward Card in his hand. He saw he was entitled to one free cupcake on his next visit.

“One cupcake equals one minute?”

She nodded.

“Valeria, I have a question but I am also embarrassed to ask. Why are the charges by the minute?”

“Not all men are alike, Alejandro. By charging by the minute, the man is in control of how long he will be with me. Some men wish to spend a lot of time with me; others wish to finish quickly and be on their way.“

Alejandro nodded. It made some sense. Roberto had told him that streetwalkers and meth heads were quicker and cheaper but so was the experience. Roberto said those who advertise like Valeria were more stable but they also ran a risk of being arrested. Roberto was older and wiser than Alejandro and he appreciated the advice.

“Would you like to make an appointment for next week, Alejandro?”

Alejandro thought about the cost for this one. He would have to work eight hours to pay for another appointment like this. He only worked thirty hours a week. He sighed heavily and shook his head no.

Valeria could tell he was thinking about money. Alejandro had a job, a credit card, and was humble. A good catch for a young woman.

“My number is on the card. Think about it and let me know. There’s no rush.”

Valeria motioned to Alejandro.

“Come, follow me, use the back door to leave and the front door to arrive.”

Whenever her clients left, Valeria wanted their last image to be of her standing naked in an open doorway and waving goodbye. It’s the best angst to impart in a man. She once said if she ever married, she would be naked every time her husband left home. No man wishes to leave an undressed woman. It is unfinished business and it guarantees he will return.

At the back door, no one would see her step outside and wave goodbye in the nude. Back doors on mobile homes open to the rear. The door hides the view.

After Alejandro left, Valeria put on her robe, picked up her phone, and read the text from her mother. She texted back, Valeria’s working, Mama, CU L8R.

Then she called her business partner. The two were friends as well as partners. Valeria told him about Alejandro’s size concern.

Roberto chuckled when he heard the story.

“You forgot to mention to him that when there is a choice between two good men, equal in many ways, a woman chooses a man with the bigger pene.”

“Si, Roberto, when two men are alike in other ways, the bigger man wins her favor. But, as we know, it is not often there are two good men to choose from.”

 

Published 
Written by Trystin715
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments