Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Violet

"Part of a series I'm starting. This is more of a starting point, more parts to come!"

1
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Senior year had just begun at Rochelle High School. This massive high school looked more like a college campus. That’s because this was one of the top boarding schools in the country and alumni loved to give money back. My friends and I sat in the luscious green grass of the main quad and reminisced on our summer escapades. My closest friends, Rich, had spent the summer at a sleep away camp on the lake as a boat instructor. He retold stories of long nights with beautiful blonds fucking in the moonlight. I envied him. His luck with the ladies was astounding, while my love life was lackluster. My friend Rebecca interned at her mother’s hospital as an assistant and was hoping to go to Stanford pre-med. Even her love life was more exciting than mine. At 5’6 and not particularly muscular I didn’t have much going for me. Rich, however, was determined to change that.

“Jon. This is your year. Now, I know you have some sexual experience with…what was her name?”

“Hayley.” I responded frankly.

“Yes Hayley. Anyway you have nothing to be scared of this time. You know that you can get it done in bed.”

“Yes, but with who?”

“Well, I heard that a lot of girls are still talking about your big cock. At least those are the rumors that Hayley spread around. “ Rebecca added with a smirk as she stared me up and down sensually. I had no interest in Rebecca though she really wasn’t my type. Which surprised many people because Rebecca was widely considered the prettiest girl at school. She was short, but had nice toned legs, a thin waist and large breast. She had naturally bronze skin on account of her mother being African American, but wasn’t too dark because her father was Caucasian. She had long brown hair and the deepest hazel eyes I had ever seen.

“See Jon your luck isn’t that bad,” said Rich with a smirk.

“I guess.” I said sadly just as we realized it was time for classes. We parted ways and I trudged to my first class: Econ Honors. Mrs. Luck was my teacher, which was fortunate because She had become one of my best friends at Rochelle since I had started. I had even begun to confide in her sexually. I was also one of her favorite students so I sat front and center as class had begun. She talked to a clearly uninterested class about the importance of economic understanding when the classroom door opened. Through the door walked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her full, pink lips and deep green eyes stood out against her light skin. She was short, but sported long, curly brown hair that reached down right about her plump ass. Her shirt, like her jeans, was tight and hugged her perky tits tightly showing them off for all the wide-eyed boys in the class.

“Hi,” she said with a slight British accent “I’m new. My name is Violet.”

At that moment we locked eyes and she walked and took the open seat right next to me. I just stared like the other boys and at the end of class she walked out of class, but looked back multiple times seductively at me.

I found Rebecca afterwards and told her about it.

“You idiot!” She yelled. “She clearly wanted you so badly!”

“I know I’m dumb. What can I do now?”

“Go find her!!”

“Find who?” I heard from right across the table. We hadn’t been paying attention, but Violet had walked right up next to us on the lawn.

“Well, from the way Jon is staring at you, you must be Violet. I’m Rebecca, nice to meet you. I’ll leave you two alone.” Rebecca said quickly before she ran off.

“I’m Jon,” I said as I stuck my hand out.

“Violet. But you already knew that,” she said with a laugh.

“Where are you from? And why did you come in your senior year?” I was being quite forward which, according to Rich, is the reason I never got laid.

“I’m from Manchester, but I moved around the UK a lot.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

Most recently I lived in London before I got kicked out of my school for having sex with a teacher.”

I held back a gasp “Wow that’s…interesting.”

“No, it’s fucking sexy! He knew how to pleasure me right. It’s a shame we got caught.”

“Yeah I guess.” I responded, sure that I had no chance with a girl with this amount of sexual experience.

“How much free time do you have?” Violet inquired.

“Two hours about.”

“Come up to my room I want to show you something.” Violet grabbed my hand and pulled me along like a doll. I was nervous. What could this beautiful girl want with me? We got to her room and she locked the door. It was the standard size, 10 by 11 room with a single bed and a desk. The floor was already strewn with clothing and books. She pushed me onto her bed and took her top off. Revealing her large tits in a pink bra. She climbed on top of me and began to kiss me hard. She bit my lip with each kiss and held my arms down with hers.

I pulled away quickly “What is this?”

“I heard about you large member and I need to find out for myself how big it is.” She grabbed at my pants and smiled as my cock came to attention. She pushed her breast against my chest and continued to kiss me hard. She sat up and took her bra off and then unzipped my pants. As it came out of the zipper she grabbed and stroked it roughly; fast and then slowly and then fast again. I had never had a hand job before. My sole sexual experience was quick and awkward. I moaned loudly as she tightened her grip. She licked her lips, slid down and licked the tip of my cock repeatedly.

“Eh I’ve had bigger cock in me. But you do taste good,” she said as she wrapped her lips around my cock and took all 8 inches in her mouth. She sucked harder and harder and I felt my body tighten. I had never had an orgasm this hard and couldn’t react fast enough. I just let out a loud groan as I dumped a hot load into Violet’s mouth. She squeaked as I came in her mouth, but she took it and swallowed it all. She cleaned off my cock and looked at me

“That’s it?” she asked disappointedly. “That fast? Are you a virgin?”

“What?! No! You were just really good!” I felt embarrassed and began to squirm away so I could pull my pants up but Violet pinned me down again.

“Hold up! I’m not done,” she said as she pulled her jeans off revealing her shaved glistening pussy. She looked at me with a smirk “Eat up!” she said as she slid on to of my face and forced her pussy into my mouth. Her juices ran into my mouth and down my throat, as Violet demanded I fuck her with my tongue. She grabbed my hair and gyrated on my face as I licked up and down her pussy. I inserted my tongue and she yelled out in pleasure. “More. Deeper. Eat that shit Jon! Eat it good. Fuck,” I got more into it and dove into her. She didn’t taste sweet, but I loved the flavor of her. I grabbed her ass and tried to pull her vagina into my face. “Yes! Like that! Keep going! Make me cum!!” She yelled as I continued. Her moaning began to get me harder. I had never known that hearing a girl scream my name could get me so aroused. As I got more into it she moaned louder and louder. “Fuck! I’m gunna cum! I’m gunna….Ahhh!!! Fuck fuck fuck! Yes!” Without warning her juices flowed into my mouth and I began to choke. I coughed and shoved her off of me as I coughed up her juice. “What the fuck!?”

“I was choking! What did you expect me to do?”

“I expected so much more experience with you.”

“Why? I have no experience!”

“How the hell do you have no experience? Ugh just get out!”

I put my clothes on walked out of the room and back to my dorm room. I laid on my bed and just wanted to disappear.

Published 
Written by TheBlackDynamite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors