Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vixen Tales

23
24 Comments 24
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Laying on my bed listening to my music is how I prefer to spend my nights after work. But it was saturday night and my ass didn't have a thing to do.
My phone was blowing up with texts, but I was waiting for him to text me. My night always turned out right when he contacted me. I looked over at my clock, 9:30pm. Still early. He was probably on his way home from work.

Now, I didn't know him that well; Hell, I met him at the club four weeks ago. He was into his music, and he had the club pounding. And out of the all the DJs that have spun at Vixen's he was pretty damn good. He was cute, too; not drop dead gorgoeous, but attractive, and I seemed to be in his line of vision practically all night. Before I left that night, he stopped me and asked for my name and number. So I gave him both and ever since then, we have been talking and hanging out.

BUZZ... BUZZ... My phone vibrated. I looked at the I.D., and smiled. Speak of the devil.

The DJ: "Hey Vixen."

Vixen: "Hey babe."

The DJ: "Whatcha doing?"

Vixen: "Chillin', listening to music."

The DJ: "Cool, you coming out to play tonight? "

So he wanted to hang. Well then, looks like I was going out.

Vixen: "Depends on who my playmates will be."

DJ: "Me, duh! lol Come on, I'll pick you up in a hour! Wear something sexy, I'm in the mood to make someone jealous of me. Lol."

Laughing, I texted back, "Dont I always? And I'm glad I'm your eye candy."

The DJ: "Sweetest piece I've ever seen! See ya' soon, Vixen."

I tossed my phone on the bed and started to prepare for the insanity that was about to happen.

An hour later, we were both in his car, singing at the top of our lungs and ready to party. Of course we went to Vixen's; he got in free and I knew the bouncer so I did, too. The place was packed already and it was only 11:00pm. But the music was fantastic and my hips instantly started to sway.

He dragged me to the middle of the floor and turned me around so my back was against his chest. We started to grind, the music taking over my body. My ass was tightly pressed to his cock, and each time I swirled, rolled and ground against him, his fingers gripped my hips as I felt him getting harder. It was really turning me on, and that was a bad thing because I had no panties and my dress was very short.

Fuck, was that his fingers? I swore I had just felt something against my pussy. But it was probably the dress. It had to be. But after about a minute, I felt it again, and slower. His finger ran slowly over my pussy lips and I stilled.

"Dont stop, babe," he whispered in my ear.

"Someone will see us," I whispered back.

He inched my dress up a little and I gripped his wrists.

"Let them see. I told you I wanted to make someone jealous." He bit down on my ear softly.

He pushed his middle finger past my pussy lips and inside my wet pussy. I moaned and moved my hips again, pushing him deeper. If anyone was watching us, it would seem as if we were dancing. His finger moved deeper and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from crying out as he hit that sweet spot. His cock was throbbing in his pants against my ass and I was aching to touch it.

I turned around and his hands gripped my ass. I looked up into his eyes and slid my hand down into the front of his pants. His jaw clenched and he growled as my fingers ran lightly up and down the length of him. I think my ass was just about out of my dress by now, but I couldn't have cared less. I didn't care about anything but his cock, and how I was going to get him alone. I didn't have to wait long.

He picked me up and ran to the upstairs VIP room. It was normally packed with someone and their party, but tonight it was empty. He pressed me up against the floor to ceiling windows that over looked the dance floor. They were one-way windows, so we could see out but anyone who looked up would be unable see us.

He quickly pulled my breasts out of the top of my dress and immediatly began to suck on each one, his teeth pulling and nipping sometimes hard enough to make me hiss in pain.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

His fingers were exploring every part of my womanly core and soon I started to lose control. My body trembled and my knees were shakey. But before I fell over the edge of bliss, he turned me around and pushed deep in me.

I cried out in pleasure as he filled me all the way up. His hand wrapped into my hair and he yanked back and started to fuck me with wild abandon. I pressed my hands against the glass and pushed back against his thrusts. His breathing had picked up as his skin slapped against mine. He yanked harder on my hair as his other hand snaked around my waist, his finger rubbing roughly over my clit. I started to moan louder and my body tensed.

"Cum for me, my little slut," he growled out.

I convulsed violently and my cum gushed. It ran like a river from my body; all over him, my thighs, legs and all over the floor. He turned me around and pushed me down to my knees. He moved behind me again and I could not hear him moving. I turned and looked behind me just as what felt like the coldest thing ever poured down my back and down my ass. And then he was licking it slowly from my skin.

He kept pouring it slowly over my ass, and ran his tongue after it. After a while, I realized it was champagne. Where he got it from I had no idea, but it was fucking sexy that he was licking my champagne coverd ass, so I never asked. His tongue ran over my little hole and then down to my pussy, then back up. My nails dug into the carpet as he ate me out like I was his last meal. It wasn't long before I came again, my ass and pussy clenching tightly. I felt him stand up and I turned around.

"Open your pretty little mouth and stick your fucking tongue out for me, baby," he said as he started to stroke his cock up and down. "Mmm... I'm going to cum all over your face, sexy."

I did as I was told, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. His hand slid up and down his smooth cock, precum dripping from the head. I couldn't wait for him to cum for me; I wanted to taste it, to feel it cover me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." he moaned.

I didn't say anything, but nodded slightly. After a few more strokes, his cum erupted all over my face and tongue. I had never seen that much cum before in my life. I managed to get most in my mouth of it and on my chin, but there was still some on my cheek and my breasts. He leaned forward, his hand pressed against the window for support. His other hand lifted my chin up and he looked down smiling.

I swallowed his cum and smiled back.

"You got a little something there on your chin," he said standing straight and helping me up.

I laughed and went to wipe it away, but he gripped my wrist and kisses my cheek and ran his tongue over the small streak of cum there. Then he kissed my chin and licked and cum from there. I giggled and he stopped.

"Sorry, I got carried away," he said before he leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed him back and he pulled me close.

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I'm sticky as hell," I said smiling.

"Better get you home," he said, pulling me along.

We went downstairs, through the crowd of people still gyrating to the thumping music and then out to his car. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling this was all planned. I didn't have the guts to ask though. So I snuggled into the seat and let his car carry me home. I looked at the dash board clock, 1:45am. Damn, we had been at it for two hours! No wonder I was tired. He pulled in the driveway and shut the car off.

"So... I'll call you later"? he asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said smiling. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"See ya' around, DJ," I said and climbed out of the car.

I walked the short walk to the door and turned to wave goodbye. He flashed the lights, started the car and pulled off as I went inside. I pulled my dress off in the hall and climbed the stairs in the nude. I should take a shower, but I was so sleepy. So I decided a few more hours of stickyness was okay and dove head first into my bed. I snuggled under my covers, and fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Published 
Written by Ariel21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments