Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking Up Horny

"Morning sex, the best way to start the day."

30
13 Comments 13
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Sun was streaming through the thin curtains that were rustling from the ocean breeze as she slowly woke from a deep sleep. She was naked, covered only by the bedcover and she felt her nipples harden as the chill of morning washed over her. Rolling onto her side facing the still slumbering body next to her, she relished in the sight of him.

Lightly she traced the tips of her fingers along the curve of his strong thighs and gently stroked his balls. Even in sleep his cock twitched. As she moved her fingers around the base of his cock and increased the pressure slightly, he started to harden. She wriggled further down, so her face was level with his erectness and his balls resting on her full breasts. She moved her hand up and down his shaft, licking the tip of his cock.

A soft moan escaped his lips as inch by inch she took him further into her mouth, licking and sucking, loving the taste and smell of him. He was fully awake now, rocking his hips in time with her. His hands twisted in her hair and with every thrust his balls tightened and brushed across her breasts.

She slowed the pace, removing her hand and slipped it instead between her thighs finding her wetness. They had shifted their bodies and she was now on her back, his body straddling hers, his cock still in her mouth.

With one hand entwined in her hair, the other had moved to her tits, tweaking and teasing her nipples, pulling the hard nubs roughly then stroking them lightly as though with a feather, tickling gently, then giving them a hard pinch which caused a yelp of pain mixed with pleasure

She clasped his butt, pushing him deeper into her mouth. Her fingers played with her shaven pussy, teasing herself, stroking the soft, swollen lips then plunging into her love hole in time with his thrusts.

She was so wet and deliciously tight, she wanted him inside her. She wanted him to fuck her long and hard, pinning her to the bed so only her hips could meet his as he slipped his long, hard cock into her juice sodden snatch.

Withdrawing him from her mouth and moving up the bed, she kissed him deeply, tracing the outline of his full lips with her fingers. A trail of pussy juice lingered so he could smell and taste how ready she was.

His hand moved from her head and snaked down to replace her fingers which he was now sucking on, greedily enjoying the taste.

His thumb immediately found the sensitivity of her clit which was swollen with pleasure, and standing proud from under its hood. Rubbing his thumb over her clit, his fingers slipped into her deeply, sliding in and out.

Her hips were writhing now and she was gasping with pleasure as he planted light kisses and soft bites down her torso. His fingers still worked inside her, but now he was licking and sucking her clit, pulling it into his mouth then releasing it and blowing on it.

Spreading her legs wider, holding her thighs wide open, he dipped his tongue in and out of her gaping pussy. Tongue fucking, a favourite of his.

She was now tweaking her nipples and thrusting her hips faster, desperate for what came next.

Being so wet and aroused it was easy for him to slip a finger in the sweet little puckered rosebud of her arse, with another in her pussy whilst his tongue danced a sexy tango on her clit.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK



She was close to orgasm now, begging him for more, fucking his hand and mouth hard. Her thighs tightened and her back arched as she came with force.

Feeling the waves pulsing through her, in one swift move his rock hard cock was inside her. She circled her legs around his waist, enabling his thick, hard rod to be in deeply. He was riding her hard now, loving that she was still cumming as he fucked her.

Her nails raked his back and his cum exploded. Thick hot spurts shot into her pulsing pussy, as it convulsed around his shaft milking him of all he had to offer.

Their bodies bathed in sweat, they slowed and rocked together as the aftermath of their orgasms passed over them.

As his cock softened and slid from her she replaced it again with her fingers, sliding them in and out, getting a good coating of their combined cum, which she then spread over her flushed tits and very erect nipples.

Bringing her fingers up to her mouth she licked them clean, as he lapped the juices from her tits lustily, enjoying the silkiness of her flushed hot skin. Feeling his cock start to stiffen once more she kissed his lips gently murmuring softly.

"I'm going to rollover now and I want your thick hard cock to make me come while you finger fuck my arse."

With a growl of appreciation he flipped her over.

"Oh you're going to be coming hard and fast now, gorgeous."

His hands roved over her arse cheeks gently parting them, rubbing his fully erect cock up and down her slippery, juicy slit. He teased and circled her tight rosebud with his thumb and then his forefinger, slipping into her slowly, knuckle deep. She loved the slow movement of his finger in her arse but wanted more. Pushing her hips back against him so the tip of his cock was just inside her, she arched her back shouting

"Now, fuck me now!"

There was no gentleness now as he thrust hard into her sodden, quivering hole. Pulling back and then thrusting deep into her again and again, while he drove his finger into her arse. He loved how tight and wet she was and how her pussy gripped him, welcoming his cock, readily, greedily even, engulfing his entire length.

Bucking against him with all her might, she was lost in the throes of ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. From the tips of her toes she could feel her orgasm building, as he drilled into her just how she liked it.

Panting and moaning with lust, "Fuck me harder, fuck me, fuck meee, yes yes yes ohhh my fucking god I'm there."

Sweat coated their bodies as their climaxes peaked at the same moment, cumming hard, as though volts of electricity were spasming through them.

Gasping and panting they collapsed on the bed completely spent and exhausted. Their bodies entwined, they once again fell into a sex induced sleep.

Published 
Written by redhotspice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments