Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking Up to You

"Waking up to a hangover and a lover..."

9
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Somewhere in that haze between a deep sleep and waking up, I begin to stir. My senses start kicking in and once again taking stock of the reality around me. I'm wrapped around something soft and warm. My face is being mildly tickled and I can feel the warmth of my own breath radiating back to me, bringing with it a fragrance that's both comforting and exciting at the same time. My groin is pressed against something that feels both fantastic and inviting.

I let out a subtle moan of desire when I realize it's you. Your warm body. Your soft hair. Your fantastic ass. Your essence.

Then the less pleasant sensations begin to register. My skin feels flush and hot. There's a slight throb in my head and a barely perceptible ring in my ears. My lips are dry. A dull ache pulses from one end of my body to the other. My stomach is churning, although I can't tell if that's from hunger or something else.

My earlier moan is followed by an inaudible, I hope, groan as I realize I'm hungover.

The previous night starts filling my memory. A concert in a bar. Hot and sweaty. Hard rock. Dancing and bouncing around. Kissing you while the band played a ballad. A drunk passing out in the tiny mosh pit. Lighters and arms in the air. Shots of whiskey. Cold beers. Holding you in front of me, my desire for you pressing into you, and you pressing back into my desire. The memory is remarkably similar to what I'm experiencing now. I decide this is a far more pleasant feeling than the hangover and pull my arms tighter around you.

You stir as I pull you into me, triggering more memories from the night before. Your hand in my pants as we sat in the backseat of a cab. Pulling you to the front door after the cab finally dropped us off. You sliding into my lap while we sat on the couch, too hurried to bother reaching the bed or even undressing completely. The ecstasy on your face as you exploded around me. The satisfaction in your eyes as I quickly followed and exploded inside you.

Remembering last night makes my already hard dick twitch involuntarily against you. In response, you push back into me even more. My breathing quickens and my heart races as I suddenly realize how badly I need to be inside you. I'm trying to decide between fulfilling my need or letting you sleep when your arm reaches behind me, around my hip, and gently pulls me into you.

I bring my lips to your neck and whisper, "good morning" before gently kissing your exposed skin. You circle your ass against my dick and moan.

"Good morning," you say after a sharp intake of breath. I can only imagine the teasing smile on your lips that I know is there as I throb against you.

You roll your hips, angling yourself towards me, giving me the option of where I want to take you. I make my choice and slowly scoot myself down, dragging my engorged dick down through the cleft of our ass. You spread your legs ever so slightly, just enough room to let me slide in between them. As if drawn to where it's always meant to be, the head of my cock presses against your folds, wet and ready.

I enter you slowly, wanting to feel every inch as my manhood meets your wet warmth. Finally, I'm buried inside you, pulsing and throbbing, desperate for more.

I slowly withdraw and just as slowly reenter you. I'm dragging this out, making it last. I need to cum, to claim you as my own this morning for the new day. But I want this to last forever, to never end the pleasure and desire. Out, in, throb…out, in, throb. Just enough to need more, but not enough to explode. This is glorious torture.

Just as I begin to wonder who will break first, who will demand a faster tempo to relieve their need, I hear a barely audible, "please" and feel your pussy clench around my dick. I know what you want, what you need; what we both need.

I slowly impale myself into you one more time. With a hand on your shoulder, I push you forward until you're lying on your stomach. I hold myself over you, staring down at your amazing ass. Just beyond that, my dick is still stuffed into your pussy. It would be so easy to start, to fuck you senseless. But I won't make it that easy.

"Tell me," I quietly say.

"Please," you beg.

MargaretKlein1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaretKlein1

"No. Say it," I command.

"Fuck me, please," you whimper.

So I do, and there's no build up. I pull out quickly and slam my way back in. Over and over again, I grunt as I crash into you, you whimper as I pull out. I fuck you mercilessly. You lay there and take everything I can give you.

My skin is on fire. My head is throbbing almost as much as my dick is. My body aches from the hangover and the exertion. But I won't stop. I can't stop. I need to push you over the edge. I need to make you cum. Nothing else matters as I pound away. But my own release is coming too soon.

I stop, making you cry out for more. Instead, I place a hand gently under your chin and turn your face to meet mine. You find my lips greedily seeking yours. I need to kiss you, to dull the excitement in my cock. As our tongues intertwine, my dick pulses inside you. I can feel your pussy massaging me, trying to milk me. No, not yet.

I lift myself off you and pull away, although not enough to leave your glorious pussy. My hands find your hips as I pull you with me to your knees. Not quite satisfied, I put a hand on the back of your neck and gently force your head down. You roll your hips to present yourself to me.

Ass up, head down…perfect. With my hands on your hips, I start slowly with long strokes. I gradually increase my pace until each thrust is bouncing your sexy ass forward, only for me to pull you back into me as I slam forward again. I'm relentless. You desperately grab onto the sheets as I pound into you. We're both covered in a sheen of sweat. Your murmurs and sharp cries tell me how close you are.

I hold myself inside you on the next thrust, a momentary tease that allows me to revel in your velvety heat. I reach forward and take a handful of your hair. Your body tenses and your pussy clenches around me, unsure of what is coming next. I pull you to me until your back meets my chest.

My hands reach around to grab onto your breasts as I whisper in your ear, "Play with your clit for me."

You whimper before your hand travels south. I can feel the backs of your fingers rubbing into my skin as you slowly start to rub yourself. I mimic the motion of your own fingers as I play with your nipples and begin to leisurely stroke in and out of you. At this angle, the head of my cock drags against the walls of your pussy as I withdraw, and then again, each time I slide forward.

A cock inside you, your own fingers on your clit, my fingers on your nipples. I want you overwhelmed with sensations. There's one more thing I can add to the mix.

"I want you to cum for me," I whisper, right before I take the lobe of your ear in between my teeth.

With a cry, you do just that. Your head drops, your body tenses, your pussy quivers. You cum. I keep myself buried to the hilt, still working you with my teeth and fingers, as I try to prolong your ecstasy.

You collapse forward onto your elbows as you take a moment to recover. I'm enjoying the view when your sexy butt starts wiggling against me. You peer back at me over your shoulder with a look that almost makes me cum right there. With a sly grin on your lips, your shoulder dips forward and I soon feel your fingers massaging my balls. You clench tightly around me and start rocking your hips.

"Fuck," I exhale as you do just that.

You know I won't be able to take this for long, and, sure enough, after just a few minutes, I explode inside of you. I lose track of how many times I blast into you as I empty myself completely.

Once I've got nothing left, I sink back into the bed, taking my own moment to recover. You roll over on your back, letting me see the mess we've made between your legs in the process.

"We need showers," you say with a grin.

"Yeah we do, but not sure I can move just yet," I reply. I'm still exhausted.

You hop out of bed, take my hand, and start pulling me off the bed as you tease, "C'mon, you need a shower and you know you still want your dick in my ass."

Knowing that you're not wrong and unable to argue, I relent and follow you into the bathroom. It's going to be a long, exhausting, glorious kind of hangover day.

 

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments