Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking Up With You

"What sleeping next to me earns"

6
4 Comments 4
6.9k Views 6.9k
933 words 933 words

I’ll let you. I’ll let you sleep next to me, and when I’m half drunk off sleep, I’ll start rubbing against you. Just cotton on cotton, it’ll be enough to wake you up. You’ll feel me, drawing sleepy circles with my hips against you, wanting you even in my subconscious. I’ll let you turn me on, as I wake up slowly, realizing what my body is doing at last. Feeling how much I want you warm through my body as you harden against me. You’re holding me, you’ve been holding me all night. But I can feel the hold grow, tightening as your cock grows harder against my ass. I want you. And it’s becoming clear you want me to.

I can hear you whispering into my ear, just air spelling out “fuck” as you are drawn awake by my need for you. Not an unpleasant wake-up. You’re grabbing my breast now, rough circles half formed by a mind still half in sleep. Nothing from you is conscious yet, all you’re stuck in is the pleasure of having me against you. I’m there with you. My shorts slide off. You can feel me against you now, only separated by the thin cotton of your boxers. Can you feel me, soaking through? Don’t you want it? I can feel you, the excitement spirting from you, begging to be touched, or sucked.

But I’m selfish. I need you now. I can’t wait, can’t waste the time in taking you in my mouth or hands. You can feel through your underwear how much I need you. I’m envisioning the moment where you enter me, it’s turning me on so much I can feel my circles growing faster, stronger. I whisper to you, how I want you inside me, voice full of sleep, brought low by early morning and desperation to feel you. I hear your breathing pick up, your cock twitch against my ass. Please...  I’m not above begging when I need you so bad. Need to feel you push into me, diving into me. Please.

There’s a brief shuffle as you maneuver out of your underwear, then I feel you, lining up. I’m so wet for you that the air of you pulling away is cool against me. This is replaced by you, as you push up against me, making sure briefly you’re lined up before pushing into me. Holding me, still from behind. Spooning me, grabbing my breast, and filling me. Make me yours. You’re speeding up. The only sound is our ragged breathing and the soft hit of you as you enter me fully.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

You almost hurt, but the need for you is so bad it overwhelms me. Every inch of you sets me on fire. Every second I want to scream from pleasure, from holding back, from want. Even with you in me I want you. I’ve felt the pleasure you can give me and need it. I tell you this, how much my body craves you even as you fill me, and I feel you speeding up. Pushing into me as I ache for you. God, Fuck me. You remind me to be quiet, thin walls and lose lips are all around us.

I’m so turned on I don’t care. You’re bringing me so close. God, what a wake-up. I can feel my pussy tightening around you, building as I get closer and closer to finishing. I want you to cum with me. I want to feel you swell and push into me as we finish together. I want you to push into me as I can’t take any more of you, as you push me over the edge. I bite your ear, grabbing onto your back. Hoping my claws don’t leave too much of a mark as I grip onto you.

I tell you, how I want you to cum for me. How I need to feel you pulsing into me. You grab my pelvis, pulling me towards you so I can’t escape the depth of your thrusts. I am entirely filled, almost uncomfortably. God, I want to cum for you. Every inch of me is quivering, tightening. I start counting my breathing, trying to ignore for a moment how good you’re making me feel. I want us to cum together. Please. I need you to cum for me. Every time I push my own away, control my breathing and my pussy, it drives me crazy. Makes me want to scream for how much I need you.

Finally, I feel you starting to cum. As you pull me against you, you bite deep into my shoulder. I finally can’t contain it, and cum for you. As I’m holding onto you, I can feel you growing inside of me. Feel your warmth spreading through me. Each twitch of you sends current through my own orgasm, growing in intensity until I’m shaking from the length of it. Even after, holding you inside of me is enough to keep my own night going. I only come down when you’re fully out of me, so I can breathe again and stop being set off by the feeling of your cock inside of me.

Still holding me, you kiss the shoulder you just bit, and we fall back into the lull of early morning sleep. Punctuated by dreams now happy thanks to the early morning fuck we just shared.

 

Published 
Written by funnybunnygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments