Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wasteland: The Stash

"*This is the first of a series. The stories aren't related, but they're all a slice of life."

22
13 Comments 13
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
She waited on the front porch for almost an hour before she finally gave up on Amber and re-assessed her options. Absent-mindedly scrolling through her calls, including the six most recent ones to Amber, all unanswered, she got to the two that she had missed from Robbie.

“Robbie,” she said in monotone, still a little bit stoned from the hits she took with her brother that morning. Since then, the big tasks already conquered were a shower and make-up application, which took forever, so now she going to run short on time and was not in the mood to deal with bullshit. And even though he was her boyfriend, dealing with Robbie definitely was going to count as bullshit.

Amber and Robbie were the first two people Rose met when she moved to Miramont to live with her brother three months earlier. Before her grandmother was put in a home, leaving Rose homeless, she went to an inner-city high school, the kind that only the poor and working class still went to, since everyone else long since ran to either the private schools or the suburbs. Funny thing was, here she was in the suburbs, and the school was more of a jungle than her old ghetto school ever thought about being. Everyone had their crew or their clique, but when you’re new, you have nobody. Amber took her under her wing immediately and they were tight ever since. Robbie noticed her immediately too, mostly because of her classic emo look, but they clicked because seemingly they were the only two emo kids in school that weren’t completely psycho or straight edge. Robbie was good to her, and he bored her more every day.

“Robbie, come pick me up,” she said in response to his ragged “hello”.

“What?” he said on the back end of a 2 or 3 second delay. She knew immediately what she was dealing with. He was stoned, and not just a little bit.

“Fuck,” she said, rolling her eyes, then muttered, “...Such a beating.”

“What, baby? What do you need?” he asked.

“Can you fucking drive?” she asked with a hint of a sneer.

“Yeah...I mean, I think so. Where are we going?” She sighed loudly into the phone, which came out as a hiss.

“Amber was supposed to take me to Redwine’s today to pick up the stash, but she’s a no-show. I think she got her days-off mixed up or something. Can’t get a hold of her or anything,” she said.

“Did you call?” he said.

“Yes, I fucking called! What did I just say? I have to get the stash! I need your help.”

“Don’t be mad,” he said. “You need weed? ‘Cause I got some.” She held the phone away from her ear and briefly considered throwing it against the nearest wall.

“Robbie, you don’t remember shit! Let me jog your bonged up brain: party, tonight, at the old rink, me and Amber, her brother’s band, hard shit that like 12 people have been promised? Any of that ring a bell?” Silence.

“Oh yeah!” he said. “I remember!” He was giggling into the phone. Rose’s eyes were closed, tolerating the conversation as well as she could muster.

“Good boy,” she said. “Now get over here, we don’t have much time. I told Jordan I’d be there by 2.”

“Oh...what time is it now?” he asked.

“Hang up and look at your phone, genius. Then get over here, hurry!” she said.

-

Jimmy Redwine and his crew were the suppliers for hundreds of high schoolers, college students and dropouts, neighbors, lowlifes, and thugs in Miramont and beyond. His old man built a good business dealing weed, mostly to ex-hippies and stressed out baby-boomers. Young Jimmy watched and learned, and when he turned 16, he and a few friends started their own operation. When he was 19, he had enough cash saved up to put a down payment on a house. Not some shitty slum-house either; this one was nicer than the one he grew up in. It was in his dad’s name, but from the day he started stuffing rented furniture and a new flat screen through the front door, it was Jimmy’s place. Everyone knew it simply as Redwine’s.

When Robbie’s car pulled up, she gathered and pocketed the few hundred dollars that they had collected, in hopes of turning it into far more with the stash they were going to provide. When she saw the shape that Robbie was in, she demanded that she take the wheel. She hated his car because it was a standard, which meant she had to use both hands and both feet to drive. She had no idea how he even made it to her house as stoned as he was.

“At least I don’t have to worry about you freaking out,” she said as she pulled up to the house. She immediately recognized Jordan’s vintage Pontiac in the driveway, and felt a slight wave of butterflies.

“Me, freak out?” he said with a smile. “Never...” Annoying as it was to be with somebody baked when you had to get things done, at least he wasn’t one of those paranoid stoners, whose mind took off down scary, unpredictable paths. Robbie was always predictably mellow: stoned or sober.

She got a text from Amber while she was driving: “sorry I flaked, had to work. be sure to get the stuff from Jordan. this will be huge chance to mingle, and I told them we would definitely have it! bye!!” With the coke, they would have a leg up on everyone else at the party. They didn’t even plan on using it; they just wanted to have it to sell, and so word would get out that they had it. Their “big opportunity”, Amber kept saying.

From outside the front door, she could hear the rumble of music playing in the house. She knocked twice before a gum-smacking Latina girl opened the door and sized the two of them up.

“Is Jordan here?” Rose asked.

“Hang on,” she said, then walked away, leaving the door ajar. Jordan appeared a moment later, wearing a vintage House of Pain t-shirt and a fedora. He smiled at Rose, then grimaced at Robbie.

“I thought you were bringing that other girl,” he said to her.

“She had to work today,” she said with an apologetic wince. He nodded, as if to accept the excuse, then ruled on the matter before him.

“Well you can come in, but My Chemical Romance here is gonna have to stay outside,” he said, pointing out toward the street as if to illustrate what he meant. She looked at Robbie, who reflexively agreed to the terms.

“I’ll just chill in the car,” he said, nodding. “Call me if you need anything.”

“Haha, like you got what she needs,” he said, then backed up to signal her invitation through the door. Rose almost felt bad for not standing up for Robbie, but not quite.

“I’ll be right out,” she said, just before the door shut.

The house felt like the first hour of every house party she’d ever attended. A basketball game was on a big television that nobody seemed to be watching, and music was playing, yet everyone seemed oblivious to it.. A couple of people were standing about with beers, and several others were sitting on a sectional sofa, including Jimmy Redwine, whose eyes immediately darted to the new face.

“Jimmy, this is Rose,” Jordan said. “She goes to school with me.”

“Yeah, when you actually go to school,” he said, then looked back at Rose.

“Come on back,” Jordan said with a nudge, and led her down a hallway.

The room would normally be a bedroom, but at Redwine’s it was what they called the ‘shit room’, because that’s what they kept in there: their ‘shit’. It had a couch and a coffee table, plus a card table with some chairs, a long cabinet with doors, and another flat screen television. “Have a seat, relax,” he said, then opened the cabinet. “You want a shot?”

“Why not?” she answered. Rose wasn’t really a drinker, but after working up the courage to ask Jordan to deal to her, she wasn’t about to make some hard drug peddling faux-pas that she might not know about. Besides, she was nervous, which decimated her normally feisty ways, and so maybe a shot of something would calm her down a little. She was not herself, and that bothered her even more than hanging out in a drug den preparing to carry a felony amount of white powder out the door.

“Bottoms up, motherfucker!” he said, signaling the two of them to down their vodka. With that out of the way, he pulled a large plastic bag and a scale out of a nearby drawer. “Now for a little business,” he said, then noticed that her shaking had not stopped. “But first, let’s do another shot, or two. Loosen up, doll.”

-

“Yeah, dude, I’m like, in the car, right outside Redwine’s,” he said, leaning back in the front passenger seat. Xavier called to invite Robbie into the city with him. As a DJ, he needed to get more vinyl, just in case a gig ever came up. His next one would be his first one, but he had to start somewhere. Once Xavier knew where Robbie was, however, he had another idea.

“Is there a crowd there? What’s the scene?” Xavier asked him.

“I don’t know man, there’s people here but its not off the hook I don’t think. Jordan’s here, that’s who Rose is getting the shit from.”

“Check it,” Xavier said. “Last time I was there...I don’t know, must have been like two weeks ago, I was chilling out on the back porc. Me and Jorge went to the side and they had a big ass stash in the electrical box. He said it was for easy access, for real.”

“Who’s Jorge?” Robbie asked.

“He’s with Redwine...never mind that, dude. But I bet that shit’s right where I saw it still. We got so fucked up, I bet he even forgot he showed it to me.”

“So it’s, like, outside the house?”

“Yeah, right there on the side. You should go get that shit. It’s decent stuff, too.”

“I don’t know, man. These guys aren’t like...I don’t know.”

“C’mon Robbie, don’t be such a pussy,” Xavier said. “If its quiet there anyway, nobody will even see you. If somebody sees you just say you had some emergency and was looking for Rose, or whatever. Just do it instead of sitting there playing with your dick.” Robbie nodded, biting his lip.

“Okay dude, I’ll look, okay?”

“Lemme know. I gotta go, hit me up later, man,” Xavier said, then hung up.

-

Three times she resisted, but on his fourth try she relented, breaking the kiss so he could lift her black t-shirt over her head.

Lolly_Popy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lolly_Popy

“Oh, fuck yeah,” he said, cupping his hand over her left breast, before again smothering her mouth with his. Rose was sitting in Jordan’s lap, facing him, and her head was spinning. Not just from the three shots of vodka she took with Jordan; he'd also talked her into snorting a tiny bit of cocaine.

“It’s part of every deal, doll. You gotta know that we’re not pulling one over on you,” he said with a wink. “It’s for your own protection. Dip your fingernail in and just sniff a little. You’ll like it.” He wasn’t lying, it made her feel like a fucking bad-ass queen. From the time she was first introduced to him outside the school, she was intrigued by Jordan, if not attracted to him. That part really didn’t come until he, with the aid of the good people at Absolut, made her feel so much more comfortable about the deal she was making. Oh, and taking his shirt off didn’t hurt either. Rose was a sucker for tattoos, and at least a few of Jordan’s two dozen were bound to be to her liking.

“It’s time to free these big ass titties,” he said hungrily, sucking on her neck and working with both hands to free all four or five clasps on her support bra. “You need to be showing this shit off, girl,” Rose giggled.

“Need some help there? I would have thought you already had some practice with taking bras off,” she said, teasing him as she reached behind her back to finish the job. A moment later her breasts came free, bouncing as gravity again had its effect. Jordan whistled in admiration.

“Fuck...how big are these?” he asked, savoring the feeling of her soft bare breast in his hands, dragging his fingers across her hard nipple for effect.

“Thirty-six, double-e,” she replied just before her lips met his again, only to have him break the kiss again a moment later.

“Seriously, girl, why don’t you show your goods a little more? I only noticed because I like you, so I pay attention to these things. I’m attentive like that,” he said with a self-satisfied smile.

“Seriously, motherfucker, why don’t you stop blabbing about my boobs before I get out of the mood?”

“Ooh a little attitude from Rose,” he said laughing. “I got the message,” he said, and continued the kiss. This time no words followed for a long time.

-

Robbie, hands in jeans, trying desperately to look like he was just taking a stroll through the park, ambled up the side of the Redwine front yard, next to the hedge row that separated Jimmy’s property from the next door neighbor’s. When he got even with the front edge of the house, the grass turned to rocks. He froze as the first crackly step rang out under his shoe. He tried to remember what he was looking for, and once he remembered, he tried to remember where Xavier told him it would be.

Fuck, he thought, looking at the row of three air conditioning units that were lined up along the side wall. Had he said it was there? Is this the right side of the house? He shook his head both out of frustration and to try to shake loose the information that he couldn’t quite reach. When one of the units started up, he felt relieved to have some noise for cover, and walked on. After looking behind, under, and down into each a/c unit, he stood up again and noticed a grey box mounted to the wall.

“Fucking panel!” he said out loud, grinning, before covering his mouth and looking around. Robbie carefully opened the door, and sure enough, lodged safely in the bottom was a ziplock bag that must have held nearly an ounce of weed. Like a kid on Christmas morning, Robbie smiled ear-to-ear as he took the bag into his hand, reaffirming that what he was holding was real, not a mirage.

Just as he was opening the zip-lock seal to take a deep breath of the stash, he heard a faint noise, just above the din of the air conditioner. Robbie walked toward a window, where the noise became clearer. He couldn’t see in, but he could hear the unmistakable sound of sex- at least the woman’s end of it. He put his ear to the glass, eager to hear more.

-

Jordan sat on the couch, wearing nothing. Rose was in his lap, grinding her hips with his dick buried inside her, wearing his fedora but nothing else. She moaned loudly at the ceiling, head cocked back, while she rode his cock, tilting her ample hips forward and back. Her breasts shook and swayed in rhythm when they weren’t being squeezed or sucked on by Jordan. She repeatedly tried to kiss him, but the sensation of his cock pressing and slipping against every nerve ending of her pussy took too much breath away. She slipped a hand between her legs, rubbing her hard clit, and feeling his wet shaft sliding in and out of her. Through the cocaine and booze buzz, she felt it coming- fast.

Jordan, slowly but steadily slipping down from a sitting position, gripped her hips and watched her body ripple as she bounced and rolled atop him. He felt her jerk, and her pussy grip his cock even tighter from the inside. She sucked in a gasp of air, went silent and collapsed on him before howling loudly, lifting herself off his his cock and shaking as she laid her weight on his chest.

Damn, Jordan thought. I was just about to be cumming hard, too!

Rose moaned and convulsed. “Oh shit,” she groaned through a sob-like shudder. Jordan’s dick twitched, wanting to fuck that pussy again, but stuck sandwiched under her creamy pale skin.

“You fucking came hard, girl, goddamn!” he said, rolling her onto her back, lengthwise on the couch. She laughed, high from sex most of all, at this point in the game, as he climbed on top of her, positioning his cock at her puffy pussy lips when their lips met again. "Mmmph!", she groaned into his mouth as he slid his whole shaft in at once, then started to fuck her hard, using the couch cushions to spring her back up as he drove deep inside her. He held himself up by his arms and watched her big tits shake and jerk up and down to the beat of his thrusting.

Rose held onto his arms for dear life and lifted her legs up, sending his cock deep enough poke the back of her cunt. She yelped, but he didn’t give a fuck, he just kept long stroking her with his eyes closed. He knew that if he opened them again to see himself fucking her brains out, he’d be cumming like a fire hose, and he wanted to savor this tight sassy emo pussy as long as he could. She laughed, thinking about her own kick-ass scenario here: scoring hard drugs for her friends, getting a little drunk in the afternoon, getting railed by a hot guy all tatted up, and cheating on her boyfriend by doing it. This was so bad, she thought, and loved it. She did feel him getting a little bit stiff though. Was he getting bigger? Oh shit.

"Don't cum inside me, pull out!” she warned him, and just in time.

“Oh fuck!” he said, opening his eyes and pulling out just as his cock jerked and shot a thick wad of cum across her belly and almost up to her tits, which laid side to side off the edges of her body. Jordan moaned, laughing as his balls pumped him dry and he jerked the rest of his load out onto her body.

-

“Hey, who the fuck are you?” a voice called out from over the hum of the a/c units as he tried to listen in on the sex that was happening on the other side of the house wall.

Robbie turned around and saw two 20-something men glaring at him, one holding a gun and the other only his fists, though they looked like no picnic to contend with, either. “Oh hi! ...uhm....well....”

The man with the gun signaled for the other to go retrieve Robbie, who continued to stammer as he was delivered to within a foot of the gun-wielder. “Speak English, dumbass, I asked you a question. Who the fuck...are...you?”

Robbie laughed nervously. “Robbie. I’m just waiting,” he said, smiling and giggling like a dumb ass.

“For what?” the man answered, cocking his head slightly as he leaned forward.

“For my girlfriend. She’s buying her stash inside there. The guy...uhm...I can’t remember the dude’s name. He like...told me to stay outside, so...yeah.” Silence held. The man looked at his friend, who clarified.

“Must be that bitch Jordan brought in. Rosa, or some shit,” he said, earning a nod of recognition from the man, whose focused shifted to the full bag of marijuana in Robbie’s hand.

“Looks like you got enough there to keep you busy while you wait,” he said, cracking a grin before wiping it off and looking Robbie in the eye. “Hope you’re planning on sharing,” he said. “Its the least you can do, snooping around here like a fucking peeping tom and shit.”

Robbie felt the blood returning to his face in relief. “Right on, man,” he said, handing over the schwag. “I didn’t catch your name.”

“Redwine,” he answered, handing his gun to the other guy, who took it inside. “Jimmy Redwine. This is my place.” He then yelled through the open sliding glass door: “Hey Jackie, wash the red bong out and bring it out here. Some new shit just showed up.”

-

When Jordan and Rose emerged from the ‘shit room’, she had minor panic that she was going to have to explain why it took her an hour to pick up a party amount of cocaine, plus a few oxycontins thrown in for an unnamed favor. “You’ll love this shit when you just want to chill the fuck out but get tired of weed,” he told her. Plus, her breath smelled like his now after so much sucking face, and she knew she was also a little bow-legged now...or was she? Fuck, she thought, I hate being paranoid. The living room was empty; everyone was out on the covered back porch, including Robbie, who was by now baked halfway back to the stone age.

“Rose,” he said affectionately, his half-lidded eyes gazing at her as he slowly nodded in acknowledgement. “Did you get your stash?”

“Your boyfriend here brought a pretty sweet stash of his own,” said another guy with bloodshot eyes and a static grin. Jimmy was busy making out with girl she hadn’t seen before, that she noticed, anyway.

“Your boyfriend?” Jordan said incredulously. “Hahahaha!” Rose smiled uncomfortably and looked for a polite way to ask for the bong and a lighter. Jordan turned back to Robbie. “I thought I told your emo ass to stay outside?”

“He is outside, dumb ass, now lighten up and have a puff,” said Jimmy, who broke his liplock long enough to encourage some decorum from his young soldier. “The man brought his own stash, now isn’t that nice for a change?”

Jordan shook his head with a smirk and a grunt, then stood behind Rose, staring at the ass he just tapped, and waiting for his turn with the red bong.

Published 
Written by LadyX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments