Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Met On A Plane - Part 2

"She needed me and wanted more."

10
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Joan and I met during my weekly commuter flight from Newark to Milwaukee. During that flight, she favored me with the distinct privilege of fingering her pussy to orgasm. Afterward, we had dinner and then retired to my hotel room for a night of exhibitionist sex. Our viewers were a couple of coeds whose room had a window not twenty feet from my hotel window.

At the end of the night, Joan and I agreed to keep in touch via text messages on our phones. She knew that I was in town every Sunday night through Thursday afternoon and I knew that she lived in or near Milwaukee. That was the extent of our knowledge of each other, that is, not counting our carnal awareness.

No sooner had I finished typing my experience up for submission to Lush Stories when my phone chimed with a message from Joan. It was Tuesday afternoon. My computer job affords me plenty of time to do my own thing as long as the systems are running and there are not any problems with them. The text message contained a time and an address. I replied my delight in the opportunity to see her again so soon and my desire to fulfill her every wish.

I plugged the address into my phone and set the app to give me an estimate of how long it would take to get there. Only ten minutes from the office, or fifteen from the hotel, I opted to leave work a little on the early side and take a shower before meeting my beautiful and sexy friend. Since she wanted me to be there at six, my assumption was that she had a place to eat in mind. The app on the phone showed the address as being in a fairly upscale neighborhood.

At three minutes to six, I parked my rental on the street and walked up the path of what looked to be a four or five bedroom center hall colonial home. At precisely six, I rang the doorbell.

“Hi, you must be Hank,” an absolutely stunning blond said as she opened the door.

“Yes, and I assume since you know my name I'm at the right address,” I stammered out.

“You sure are, I’m Maddy,” the blond said offering her hand. “Joan is down stairs in the sauna.”

I took her hand, said hi and complimented her on her beautiful home. She thanked me before showing me to the steps that would lead me down to where the sauna was.

“I'm headed out for a couple hours of binge shopping. You two have fun,” she said picking up her keys from a table in the foyer and giving me a knowing smile.

She went out the front door and I heard the deadbolt lock before turning to go down the steps. The light was on in the furnished basement and the steps were carpeted. From the looks of it, this home had been set up for a large family. I found the sauna in corner of the basement near the foot of the steps. I could see Joan’s lovely face through the little pane of glass on the door. I opened the door to go in and give her a kiss. She sat cross-legged on the wooden bench, completely, totally, beautifully naked.

“Hey,” she said smiling, “you can't come in here dressed! Get out there, get out of those clothes, pick up a towel and then you come here and give me your tongue.”

I smiled, backed out the door, ripped my clothes off, grabbed a towel and went back in. She was standing near the door and as it swung shut behind me, I took her sweaty body in my arms and kissed her deeply. The sweet taste of her mouth brought back all the erotic memories of Sunday night. My cock rose between us as our lips slid from side to side and our tongues danced the bumblebee waltz. I massaged Joan’s back and ass as we sucked on each other’s face and she returned the favor. Her hands roaming up and down my back felt wonderful. My boner rose between her legs and pressed softly into her pussy. She pulled her hips back slightly and I came to full attention, resting on her belly. Again, she pressed her body into mine, trapping me between us.

Joan broke our kiss and asked me to sit. She seemed to be overly serious about it but I thought she must have something on her mind. I put the towel on the bench next to hers and waited for her to sit before lowering myself to my towel.

“Hank,” she started, “Sunday was absolutely glorious. I can't tell you how much you did for me both on the plane and then in your room.”

“But…” I said knowing that whatever was on her mind could well be the beginning of the end of our time together.

“No, no but. The thing is I need to know more about you. I want to know about your personal life and your work life. It's important to me and if you're going to be important to me, I need to know.”

“Okay, that's fair,” I started.

For the next hour I spoke every word said in the sauna. I told her everything there was to know about my single life, love life, work life and my life in general. Her eyes were focused on me the entire time I spoke. The only movement from her was her soft touches as bad parts of my life were recounted. We sat together, side by side, looking at each other as if my telling of my life was the sole focus of hers.

“So,” I finished, “now that you know everything about me, some of it in excruciating detail, tell me about you.”

Joan told me all about her parents and personal life from high school on. She seemed very evasive at some points and finished after about ten minutes.

“What about work, what do you do?” I asked.

“I don't want to tell you about that yet,” she responded.

“Why, are you embarrassed?”

“On the contrary, Hank, I'm very proud of what I do. I just don't think this is the right time to tell you about it, that's all.”

I mulled her reluctance over for a while, wondering if she did something that she thought others would look down on, but that she was proud of. Given her enjoyment of carnal pleasures and being an exhibitionist, it made me wonder if she was in the sex field in some way.

“Okay, is it fair for me just to ask whether you're in the entertainment field?”

Joan roared with laughter before calming and saying, “that is the absolute best way I have ever heard someone ask whether I'm a pole dancer, a stripper or a hooker!”

“No!” I protested. “Like maybe you're a movie or TV star that I should have recognized or something,” I said trying desperately to cover the obvious implications that I had made and that she had caught.

“No,” she chuckled, “I'm not in the entertainment business. I have a respectable job and I'll share it with you someday, but not yet, okay? Can we just leave it at that?”

“I suppose so, if you insist.”

“I do. Now, let's take our towels and go up into the kitchen. Maddy left us some pasta and salad for dinner. We can eat at the kitchen counter.”

“Do we need the towels?”

“Well, I don't want my or your naked sweaty ass on the counter stools, that's all. I do want you naked though, and I want to be naked with you.”

“What if Maddy comes home?”

“She won't come in until I turn on the front porch light. That's the code we worked out this afternoon.”

“Nice. Let's go,” I said with a chuckle.

We took our towels and after wiping some of the sweat from our bodies, I followed Joan up the steps. Her sweet little ass swayed back and forth. Oh god, I just wanted to tap into her right there on the steps. Instead, I reached up and cupped her pussy in my hand. She stopped dead in her tracks and squatted down a little while bending over.

“I dreamed of you fingering me on the plane last night.”

“Ooh, it would have been nice to be laying next to you when you woke up.”

She started back up the steps and said, “You would have gotten a workout. I know my dildo did.”

“Oh shit, I'm sorry I missed that. Next time you feel the need to masturbate, call me. I'd love to watch.”

As she reached the top of the steps, she turned and said, “So, you like to watch as well as show?”

“Sure,” I said as we got to the counter. “I watch porn while I masturbate, don't you?”

“Sometimes. Sometimes I don't need the visual, like last night.”

“Do you suppose that most people do? Porn is a big industry.”

“Yeah, I know. I was really happy to know that you have a regular, everyday kind of job. What kind of dressing do you want on your salad?”

We ate a very nice dinner that Maddy had prepared for us accompanied by an excellent Merlot that Joan had put in the fridge earlier. Both of us like our wine cold. I know that wine lovers will cringe, but that is just how I like it. Our conversation was mostly pretty mundane for most of the meal. I was really glad it was too, because sitting on the stools at the counter, both of us in our birthday suits, could have been very difficult. But, with the good conversation, our minds were occupied with something other than sex. That is, until the very end of the meal.

Joan asked, “Would you like some dessert?”

I could not resist temptation and said, “I think a beautiful slice of hair pie would top off dinner nicely. What do you think?”

Joan smiled and replied, “I think I could go for a nice thick hot Popsicle, but I want to do something else first.”

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Well, I turned the heaters on in the hot tub out back. The water is fresh as of yesterday and I balanced it, so it should feel like silk. Sound good?”

“It sounds like a dream. Tell me, is this your house or Maddy’s or both of your’s if I'm not prying too much?”

“Maddy and I have been roommates for almost a decade. We rent this place from a couple who had to go overseas for a job and they didn’t want to sell it. You’d be surprised how many times things like that happen. I'd say, in the last five years, we've gone from one arrangement like this to another without skipping a beat. The rent is cheap because the owners just want someone to live in their house who won't destroy the place.”

We got into the hot tub and sat side by side. I put my arm around Joan shoulders and she tucked her head in against my chest. Our position was short lived though. Joan lifted her head and offered her lips to me. I cheerfully took them in my own, sucking on her lower lip and pulling gently. I felt her tongue exploring for me and released her lip to meet her halfway. She ran her hand gently across my abdomen. Her hand felt like a one would imagine a hot knife sliding across the top of a bar of butter. Her mouth was delicious.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

Her hand was warm and soft as she slid it slowly back and forth across my stomach. I massaged her shoulder and side as our tongues and mouths tasted and explored, rejoicing in their mutual sensuousness.

Her hand began sliding lower and she soon found me, at full attention, full of steely determination to satisfy her every whim. No sooner had she taken me in her grip then she slid off the seat next to me and sat in the one on the other side of the tub. I had just began to wonder if if did something wrong and was about to say something when I felt her foot touch my inner thigh and begin to course northward. Her other foot accompanied it and together they captured my hot swollen and hard meat between them. Joan massaged me gently between her feet for a little while before placing one foot on my cock and the other on my balls. The feeling was wonderful and extremely exciting. My legs were spread wide apart and I sank lower in my seat to increase her ability to put pressure on me and move her feet on me at the same time. I felt as though I was not doing my part in pleasing her. I had not touched an erogenous part of her body except for her lips since I cupped her pussy on the way up the stairs from the sauna.

I extended my arms, looked her in the eye and said, “Joan, come to me, please?”

She dropped her feet from me and stood. Wordlessly she took the step to the center of the hot tub. I put both of my arms between her legs, grabbed her ass and lifted her from her feet. Turning, I placed her on the side of the hot tub and, kneeling in the water, pressed her knees apart. I started on one of her legs at the knee and slowly and gently bit, nibbled, licked, kissed and sucked my way to her wonderful little love nest.

I lifted my hands to her ripe breasts and found her familiar hard nipples greet me. Her hands pressed on top of mine and urged me to press her harder. Her hands released mine and she laid back on the deck surrounding the hot tub. Her feet lifted from the water and she brought her knees up toward her chest. Releasing her breasts because her knees were now in the way, I spread her outer lips with my fingers. I traced the little line from her ass hole to the bottom of her vagina repeatedly and ran my fingers all around her outer lips.

I felt a hand on my head urging me to connect with her clit, but I persisted. Instead of lifting up, I went lower and started tonguing around her little brown bud. Her hand immediately left my head and I heard a little yelp escape. Looking up brought the vision of this Goddess pawing her breasts to my eyes. My thumb took the place of my tongue to rub her balloon knot. It had a better and tastier task ahead. Her lips were already spread and her vaginal hole was open and waiting as though my cock had already had the pleasure of her. Not yet I thought.

I licked her loose inner lips and teased all around her little rosebud. Her hand pulled me to her again urging me to dive deep into her recess. I obliged, sinking my tongue as far into her dark wetness as I could. Her taste and aroma were magnificent. Stroking my cock with one hand to prepare it for the task ahead, I pulled my tongue from the darkness and slowly ran it up through her hood. I turned my other hand, plunging two fingers deep into her abyss.

“Oh Christ,” she blurted as my fingers reamed her and my tongue found thousands of nerve endings at the apex of her hood.

“Ooh,” Joan called with each breath, rising in urgency and volume as I penetrated her with fingers and excited her with tongue.

I withdrew completely, stood, and without hesitation, plowed her with my steeliness. With slow determination, my cock sunk to the hilt, withdrew almost to exit and sunk into again.

Her one hand continued to maul a tit while the other dropped to rub her clit. Our pace quickened, so I held her legs at the tops of her thighs. Now I could plunge deeper and harder. My balls slapped her with each stroke.

“Fuck,” she cried as she convulsed in orgasmic delight.

She rubbed her clit even faster, blurring her hand from side to side while my dick, hard, thick and long reamed her without abeyance. She screamed with another release as I neared my own. Her body shook uncontrollably and squirted hot cum at the instant my sperm shot into her. I expelled load after load of spunk deep into her cave. We both cried in ecstasy as we exploded together.

I had finished, but I was not done. I wanted to taste her, taste us. Withdrawing my declining stiffness, I once again knelt at the altar of Joan. Gazing at her wide open gash was a pleasure all its own, but it called to me and resistance was futile. She was beginning to close and our joint juices started to leak from her. Licking and sucking her, she called, begged me to stop without success. I would not stop drinking her until my mouth was full or the well ran dry.

With all of her cum and juices and my cum and spit in my full mouth, I climbed her body. Our combined taste was without description or parallel. She lay flat, as though ready to be crucified and accepted my weight upon her body. Her eyes opened to find mine already looking deeply into her soul. Questions filled her face. I put a finger on her delicate chin and she obligingly opened her perfect mouth.

Slowly, I relinquished half our mutual nectar, depositing it with precision into her waiting throat. A smile showed in her eyes. She quickly lifted her lips to mine, asking for all of our fruit. I gave her all I could. The exhilarating taste of our togetherness still filled my mouth and pleased my tongue as she licked the last of us from my lips. Her head lowered and I witnessed her mixing us again before taking several small swallows. Joan's smile radiated across her entire face and form. Her arms wrapped me in her warmth as our mouths again met and we resumed exploring.

By mutual assent, we both sat back down in the roiling warm water, a welcome relief from the coolness of the night. Our energies turned from the art of fucking to that of conversation.

It was pleasant until she said, “I have some bad news too.”

“Unless you are about to tell me we can't ever see each other again, I can't imagine what it might be,” I replied.

“My boss told me today that he's sending me to a conference in Atlanta. He's had the flight and hotel booked since last week, but the schmuck didn't tell me until today!”

“When?”

“The conference starts next Monday, but there's a series of pre conference strategy meetings he wants me to be at.”

“When do you leave?” I asked.

“Tomorrow afternoon,” she said turning her head to look me in the eyes. “That's why I sent you that text. I needed to see you again. I… I needed you.”

“Well,” I mused, “at least we have tonight.”

“That we do,” she said, “and I want to make the most of it.”

“Me too,” I said taking her hand. “Give me a little time and I'll rock your world.”

She smiled and then said, “Speaking of rocking one’s world, do you want me to tell you something that will rock your world?”

Many thoughts went through my head. The first one to come to me was that she had bought me tickets to join her and she wanted me to take some vacation. Then, I thought that she was going to tell me she and Maddy were bi and she wanted Maddy to join us or take her place next week.

“Sure,” I said.

“After what you've given me, I don't want to leave you high and dry next week.”

“Okay,” I said with a pause thinking Maddy was to be in the picture.

“If you can manage it, I want you to send me two videos next week. Actually, I've set up a share on a Google drive for you to put the videos. I'll show you how to put them there later.”

“Videos of what,” I said with a ton of curiosity.

“The first one I want is of you, standing sideways in your hotel window, with at least one of the coeds in their window, watching you jerk off.”

“What? Are you kidding?”

“Nope, I want to see you stroking your magnificent cock and your cum shooting onto the floor and I want to see the look on her or their faces.

“Jesus, are you serious?” I asked.

“Absolutely. The other video will be much harder to get. If you don't get it, that's okay, but I want you to try.”

“What do you want me to do?” I asked thinking she would want me to jerk off in public somewhere or do something humiliating.

“I want to see one or both of them giving you head in your room. No fucking, God knows where their little twats have been, but I want them to blow you and I want you to cum on their face or faces.”

“Holy shit. You're serious?” I asked again.

“As a heart attack.”

“Why?”

“Well, I told you I occasionally watch porn to get off, and I want you to be the star of my very own collection.”

“Wouldn't it be better if we starred in them together?”

“Maybe, maybe we can even have them record us on one of our phones in your room one day, but I'll need something next week. Tonight, I don't want to worry about camera angles and shit like that.”

I really didn't want to do what she was asking because it felt like I would be cheating on a relationship that was just beginning, so I asked, “What if you turned on the front porch light and asked Maddy to record us?”

“More likely than not, she'd drop the phone and want to join in.”

“What?” I asked half amused, half curious.

“I promise, I'll tell you more later down the road, but for now, I’ll just say that Maddy and I have been roommates for a long time, and we've both done our share of experimenting.”

“Together?” I asked, this time half curious and half hopeful.

“Yes,” she said catching both halves of my tone. “I promise, I'll tell you more another day and I keep my promises. For now, please just do what I asked.”

“I keep mine too and I promise I'll do as you ask,” I said sealing my words with a kiss.

We got out of the tub and dried each other off. She was easily the most magnificent creature I had ever had the pleasure of seeing. She led me to her bedroom where I had the pleasure of taking her again. Perhaps that's not the best phrase. We took each other. We went from light touching, to heavy petting. From slow soft stroking to fast hard fucking over the next hour. We showered together before retrieving my clothes and she bid me a good night.

I wished her a safe and successful trip before leaving. Thoughts of the coming week and my promise to satisfy her wants consumed me as I drove back to my hotel. Further thoughts of Joan and Maddy experimenting excited me and I knew they would be my focus as I performed on video for the woman who occupied my dreams.

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments