Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Met On A Plane

"Just the beginning... We met on a plane. She was headed home, I was going to work."

21
12 Comments 12
12.2k Views 12.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
My commute was a weekly juggernaut from Newark to Milwaukee. The Sunday afternoon flight gets me in in time to leisurely drive to the hotel, check in and then grab a nice dinner before relaxing for the evening in preparation for a set of four ten hour days. Unfortunately, the planes were alway packed, and with my six foot two frame, the flights were two hours of cramped discomfort. Most of the time, my row companions were as big or bigger than me which made the trips doubly uncomfortable.

The flight this past Sunday was different in a glorious way. The person in the window seat next to me was a diminutive, pretty young woman. When I got to my seat, she already had her legs crossed, something I can never do on a plane, and her head resting on a light jacket she had folded and put between her head and the wall of the aircraft. Her seatbelt was buckled and she hardly took notice when I folded myself into my seat. No one was in the seat on the other side of the aisle from us and I briefly considered moving, but thought a late comer might be on the way.

Once I was settled, she turned, put out her hand and said, “Hi, I'm Joan.”

“Hank,” I said taking her warm hand in mine. “Are you on your way home in Milwaukee or…”

“Yep,” Joan said, “this is the last leg of my trip. I was on vacation with my sister in London. She lives there and we had two great weeks together.”

“That's really nice,” I said as she got out her phone and opened the camera app.

She paged through what must have been about a hundred pictures of her, her sister and niece. The pictures were all very nice, and I'm sure they meant a lot to her, but as is the case when people show you their vacation pics, they meant nothing to me. By the time she finished, we were rolling down the runway, quickly gaining speed.

Normally, sleep is the last thing that comes to me when I'm flying, but as soon as we got to cruising speed and altitude, I reclined my seat and almost as quickly, dozed off. I had only gotten a few hours sleep the night before and it must be catching up to me. We must have hit some turbulence because I jerked awake. I found that my arm had slipped off the armrest and was gently laying next to Joan's thigh. She was looking out the window and did not move when I put my arm back on the arm rest. I looked out the window past her to see if I could figure out where we were. At the same time, she crossed her arms under her breasts. My view became ever more interesting as her adjustment propped up her breasts and afforded me an excellent display of her tits and the bra she wore under her low cut v-neck sweater.

While the view was nice, it evidently was not enough to keep me awake. Again I dozed off, only to be shaken awake by more turbulence. My arm again rested on Joan's cotton tights covered thigh. She looked over at me this time and gave me a little smile.

“I'm sorry,” I said. “I must have dozed off.”

“Not a problem,” she replied.

“How long was I out?”

“Maybe a half hour or so,” she answered.

I pulled my elbow in tighter against myself and sat back to endure the next hour or more of the flight. Sleep deprivation struck again and so did the turbulence. I woke to find that Joan had unfolded her jacket and spread it across her lap, she was slightly slouched down in her seat and her legs were spread. Both her arms and mine were now under the cover provided by her jacket. The big difference was that her one hand was on my forearm next to her leg.

“I'm so sorry,” I said not moving. “I just keep falling asleep.”

“Oh drat,” she replied, “I was hoping you were pretending to sleep and was just trying to be fresh.”

“No, “ I said chuckling. I leaned over to speak quietly to her, “If I was going to be fresh, I would have put my arm and hand on top of your thigh, not next to it.”

“What, like this,” Joan said pulling my arm and hand onto her leg.

“Right, just like that, but I would have spread my fingers a little and massaged you gently like this,” I said following my words with deeds just above her knee.

“Mm, and if I didn’t complain, what might you do next?”

“That would depend on how you responded.”

“What if I did this,” she said putting her hand on my bicep and nudging me up her leg.

Further words were not necessary. Her intentions were clear and my head was reeling. I continued to gently massage her leg, slowly moving up her leg with each squeeze. She enjoyed what I was doing, judging from the small sounds she made. At one point, when I was about half way between her knee and crotch, she loosened her seat belt and I felt her lift her ass off her seat for a moment before settling back down.

Her legs were thin and I took my time inching up the one in my grip. This had never happened before to me or anyone I knew, and I wanted to enjoy every moment. Joan put her hand under her sweater at the waist and I watched her cup her tit in her hand beneath the garment. My hand came to a large bunching in her tights but I kept moving up. Then, I felt skin beneath my wrist. She must have pulled her tights off her ass and part way down her legs when she had lifted before. I skipped the bunching and went straight to her bare skin. I could be only inches away from the promised land, if that.

Joan must have unsnapped a clasp at the front of her bra because, as I looked over and down, I could make out her fingers pinching her nipple under the sweater and the bra was nowhere to be seen. My pinky finger touched her soft pubic hair. Rather than to just keep squeezing her leg, I started softly rubbing my hand up and down her inner thigh. She liked what I was doing and slouched down a little more. Her knees were now pressed onto the two armrests of the seat on front of her. Her eyes were closed and she took long regular breaths.

Deciding to go for the gold, I covered her mound with my hand and continued the up and down motion of my arm, stroking her gently, being careful not to dip my fingers into her wetness too soon. And wet she was. But she had other ideas and Joan put her hand on mine to push my middle finger down into her wetness. I could feel her clit swelling as my knuckle rubbed against it while I curled my finger to sink into her. She grabbed my arm with her hand and pulled me tightly to her body, urging me to reach deeper into her sex. Her gaping wetness begged me for more and I obliged by burying another finger. I lost touch with her clit as I turned my wrist and found the front of her cave and her g-spot. The ridges inside her called to be stroked and teased.

Joan had to cover her mouth with the hand she had on my arm to muffle words that were coming from her throat as she neared her pinnacle. I managed to find her clit with my thumb and I pressed and rubbed it while still stroking her special spot. My arm began to cramp, but the ecstasy on her face was worth my pain. She began to shake, mildly at first and then a few gut wrenching spasms rolled through her, her head flew forward and her stomach seized, dislodging my hand from her.

I gently stroked her vagina while she regained her composure and relaxed into her seat. Breathless, she drew her face to mine.

“Thank you so much,” she whispered. “Meet me in the bathroom and let me return the favor.”

To my horror, the steward came on the PA and announced that we had begun our final descent into Milwaukee. Joan withdrew her face and she gave me a rueful smile as if to say she was sorry. I was sorry too because having my fingers deep in this woman had caused a certain part of me to grow considerably. We put our seat backs up and she refastened her bra and pulled up her pants, still under the cover of her jacket. As for me there was little to do except suck her juices from my fingers and inhale her sweet aroma.

Hoping to extend the mutual enjoyment, I invited her to join me for dinner at a restaurant not far from my hotel. Instead of replying to the question, she asked one of her own with a twist.

“What hotel are you staying at? Perhaps we could just get room service.”

I told her the hotel and let her know that there were so many restaurants nearby that they did not do room service.

“Well,” she said, “why don't you go rent your car and get checked in and I'll meet you at the restaurant in an hour? Does that give you enough time?”

“Sure. I'll call ahead and get a table for two. I'll put the reservation in your name, okay?”

By this time we had landed and were deplaning. She had to go get her luggage and her car which were in a different direction from where I needed to go. She stopped me from walking and gave me a kiss on the lips before saying she would see me in an hour and scurrying down the escalator.

I kicked myself seven ways from Sunday for letting her out of my sight as I drove to the hotel. That kiss was a way of saying thanks for the orgasm, now beat it. I was convinced I was destined to spend the evening alone, jerking myself off to the memory of her sweet tight pussy. We had agreed not to exchange numbers or last names to keep things simple. This flight and our meeting was just a one time, chance kind of thing. I have not been one for one night stands, or for one flight stands, but what the hell. She sure attracted me and I knew I could please her with more than just my fingers. I have big feet and everything that goes with them.

Having convinced myself that I would dine alone, I walked down the street after checking in and unpacking. My timing was just about perfect and I got to the restaurant right on time. To my delight and amazement, the maitre de led me to Joan who was already at the table with a glass of red wine. She had changed clothes somewhere along the line and now wore a low cut beige sweater dress. I could see her nipples poking at the material. Just the thought of taking them in my mouth was enough to make me want to take her to the hotel that very minute. But I restrained myself.

We ate and talked for a good two hours. Our mutual interest in each other was obvious and we thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

As we finished our dessert, Joan took my hand and said, “I parked at the garage next to your hotel, so why don't we take a nice slow walk back and enjoy the night air?”

Her ideas always seemed to jibe with my own. As we strolled hand in hand down the street, we talked about the flight and laughed at the chance we took. As it turns out, we are both exhibitionists, and the thought of getting caught with her pants down was almost half the fun. What a personality, what a mind, what beauty and what a body. She was showing it all in her dress and her walk. I could see she had little, if anything on under it. It turns out that she went straight to the hotel garage, went into her luggage and changed in the backseat of her car.

“When we get to your room, would you mind taking a shower first. I know it may sound strange after what we've done and all, but I want to shower second and alone and then discover you in bed.”

“Discover me?” I asked. “Like I'm a stranger in you room or something?”

I thought she might have a fantasy she wanted to play out.

“No silly, I want to discover your skin. What you feel like, every inch of what you feel like, but not in a hotel shower. I want it to be on the sheets, just you and me.”

“Oh, okay. I get it. Tell me, how much do you like to be seen, not the thought of it, but actually be seen?”

Joan looked at me strangely at first but the smiled and said, “I love it, why?”

“Because my room backs onto an alley and there are people in the apartment building not 20 feet from where we will be discovering each other.”

“Are you promising me we’ll have an audience? You really know how to turn me on!”

“Not a promise, but a possibility,” I said.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

“I'm just trying to figure out if I should close the curtains or not.”

“Do they have sheer drapes too?”

“Yep.”

“Good,” she said, “open them too, as wide as they'll go.”

We were on the elevator and as the doors closed I sealed her lips with mine. Her mouth opened at the same moment mine did and our tongues met each other for the first time. She was delicious and a damned good kisser. Just from her kiss on our short journey up four floors my manhood began to respond. We tore apart when the doors opened and I led her to my room, a mere twenty steps from the elevator. In the room we kissed wetly before separating so that I could shower the day's grime away.

After I dried, I wrapped the towel around myself and walked into the bedroom. Joan was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed, leaning on her arms behind her. Her magnificent bosom and perky nipples pressing to be released from the confines of her dress. She stood and walked past me, slapping my ass as she entered the bathroom. She had already taken the blanket off the bed, laying it on one of the chairs, turned down the top sheet to the foot of the bed and opened the curtains wide. There was nothing for me to do but take off my towel and lay down on the bed, flat on my back, and wait.

Moments later, I heard the shower turn off and a short time after that, Joan opened the door and came out, wrapped in a towel from just above her breasts to just above her knees. She took one look at my naked figure on the bed and stopped dead in her tracks.

“I want you,” she said losing the towel.

She came to me. Straddling my body with her legs she pinned my wrists above my head and our lips met in renewed passion. Her warm crotch was on my stomach, but she rapidly slid herself down and it soon found my stiffening penis rising to meet her. Our tongues danced in the delight of our naked bodies meeting for the first time. She lowered herself down my body, raking my chest and stomach with her hard nipples. Her lips and tongue explored my nipples causing them to respond as never before. In no time I had gone from a molasses icicle to a steel spike wait to be buried in the hole of her choice.

I could not believe how sensitive my nipples were to the movements of her tongue, teeth and lips. The electricity she generated shot through me and piqued my desire to please her in the most animalistic ways. Then, she departed and continued down my abs, stopping only briefly to explore the hole in my stomach. Her tongue darted in and out as though she were fucking me. I looked out the window to see a coed standing at the window holding up her phone while Joan made the short journey from my navel to my head. She did not take me in her mouth as I thought she would, but licked me as a young girl would lick an ice cream cone. Her tongue started a little lower on each stroke until her mouth came to my balls.

Her hands never moved from the bed as she administered to me with only her mouth and the touch of her nipples to my skin. I spread my legs even farther apart and she used the space to lower her body to the bed and take my waiting nuts into her mouth one at a time. Her warm lips caressed and her tongue bathed my most sensitive orbs. Each pull of me into her mouth caused my ass to squeeze.

“Sixty nine me,” I called in a desire to drench myself in her heat.

She shook her head no while holding one of my nuts captive. Her head turned sideways as my head returned to the pillow. I could only watch her do me for so long before euphoria overtook me. She took my cock between her lips at the base and gently used her teeth, biting me softly over and over as she rose up its length.

“Oh god,” I cried, “you're amazing!”

Encouraged, Joan took my head into her mouth and lifted my cock. Finally, she gripped my shaft in a hand and positioned her body on one of my legs. I could feel her rubbing herself on my shin as her hand slowly slid up and down my steel shaft. Her tonguing never ceased caressing the base of my warrior’s helmet. There were now two young women at the window watching as Joan slid my cock to the back of her mouth. Her tongue flitted against the bottom of my cock as I felt her swallow me into her throat. Her lips were only about two thirds of the way down my shaft as she pressed down and forced more and more of me into her throat. Her head thrashed back and forth as she pressed before relenting, pulling off my swollen meat and she gasped for air. Spit and slime rushed from her mouth, coating my cock and balls as she lifted her chin and our eyes met.

“We have two guests watching,” I told her.

“One or two more goes and then let’s show them what a good fuck looks like,” she replied.

I was not sure what she meant by “goes”, but I soon found out. She jammed me back into her throat and fucked me twice, swallowing each time she lifted herself slightly. I could feel her throat going up and down my cock, squeezing and pulling me at the same time. It was all I could do not to spew straight into her stomach. I had to lift her off me during the second “go” just to preserve my sanity. More spit and slime than I had ever seen coated my crotch and continued to run from her mouth as she regained her breath.

“Lay down on the bed sideways,” I said as we smiled at each other.

“No way. I want them to really get a good look at that monster cock driving up into me. You lay sideways and I'll mount you!”

Never one to say no to a woman who wants to use me as her sybian, I turn sideways on the bed with my feet toward the window and slightly spread. Again, Joan straddled me. She took my rod in her hand and lifted it to her pussy lips. Gently, she stroked me against her lips as she swelled. I begged her to let me suck her nipples so she lowered her chest to me. Her perfect tits and gorgeous nipples offered themselves to me as my cock slid between her opening lips, preparing for the invasion. I tried to return the electricity she had sent through my nipples by doing do her what she had done to me. Her nipples were hard and the tips of her tits swelled in appreciation of my efforts. Her hand stroked my shaft as she slowly began to impale herself on my manhood. I pinched her other nipple between my fingers.

“Oh fuck!” She cried just before dropping herself down on my shaft.

I thought I had hurt her when I pinched, but it must have caused the same bolt of lightning that she had hit me with. Joan practically jumped up and down on my cock, slapping her ass to my thighs. I took her melons in my hands and caressed her as she road me home. My thrusts matched her drops and I could feel myself getting closer by the second.

“I'm close,” I said horsely.

“Me too,” she said continuing to pound me with her pussy.

I grabbed her hips and began pulling her down on me even harder than she had been pounding me. I watched as Joan took her tits in her hands and squeezed them and pinched her buds.

“Shit… Shit… Shit…” She said in time with our hammering.

I felt the ropes of cum course through my cock and burst forth into her eagerness. I could only imagine the streams of semen splashing into the walls of her cunt. It hit her a second later as Joan screamed sounds I had never heard while she shook on top of me. Her quaking shook her pussy on my cock. She had me buried deep in her cave and her clit continued to rub on me until she jumped off me and landed beside me on the mattress. Cum continued to ooze from me as I lay shrinking on my stomach. I had not delivered everything, but what I did deliver was enough for the time being.

Both of us looked up to see the two women at the window applauding our efforts. One held up an iPad and we could see ourselves performing our carnal romp. She had videoed us. Our faces did not show, but the rest of us was captured in zoomed in clarity. I could clearly see my cock sliding in and out of Joan as she bounced on me.

“Can you get us a copy of that video?” Joan asked.

“I don't see why not,” I said. “But how am I going to get it to you unless I go there right now and ask her for it. I don't have your last name or number or anything.”

“Wash off all our stuff and go see if she’ll give you a copy, I'll wait by the window for you.”

As I washed and dressed, Joan pulled the sheet we wet with our juices from the bed and used the top sheet to remake it. I got my phone and just as I was about to go over to the apartment building, he took me by the arm and gave me a soul searching kiss.

“Thank you so much Hank,” she said as our lips finally parted.

“Thank you too, Joan. But let's not do the thank you stuff, let's just do it again. Okay?”

“Okay, now go get our video.”

I went to the apartment building and judged which room might be theirs. Before I could knock on the door though, it opened and I saw the coed with the iPad standing in the open doorway. Joan had evidently signaled to them that I was on my way. She showed me how to set up my phone and she put a copy of the video on it for me. Both she and her roommate were very cute. They wore short shorts and tee shirts with nothing on under them judging from the display of their breasts. I told them that they could watch any time they wanted to, but I asked them not to take any more videos. If they did, I told them I would close the curtains. They promised not to and then asked if they could come to my room and watch. I said that the window would have to suffice for tonight, but maybe some other time we could work something out. The thought of having a ménage et trois with these two little rascals was intriguing, but tonight I was busy with all the woman I could handle.

When I returned to the room, Joan was lounging on the bed. She asked me to get naked and join her with my phone. I did and as we watched the video, she ran her hand over my chest and stomach. When we had both cum and the video ended, she asked for a copy and I followed what the coed had done and put a copy of it on her phone too. Luckily, neither of our faces showed at any time during the coupling, just our genitals and legs and bodies. She put her head on the pillow and I followed suit. We lay on our sides, facing one another, enjoying the sight and sounds of each other.

“Hank, when you said that we should just do it again, did you mean tonight?”

“Tonight, and next Sunday and the Sunday after that,” I said. “Joan, I live in New Jersey, but I work here in Milwaukee. I fly in every Sunday afternoon and go home every Thursday night. In fact, nine out of ten times I'm in this same room.”

“So, if I come knocking on this door on a Monday or Tuesday night, you'll be the one answering the door?”

“Sunday and Wednesday nights too, nine out of ten times.”

“And if you're not here where are you?”

“Tell you what,” I said getting my phone.

I displayed my number for her and she typed it into her phone with the tag “Hank”. She then sent me a text with “Joan” as the message. I saved the number and tagged it with her name. She leaned across me to put her phone on the shelf between the two queen beds. Her magnificent chest lay on mine and our lips again found our wonderful playground.

We made love twice more that night before she left. She said she had to work in the morning and needed to get home to unpack and do wash.

It's Tuesday afternoon right now, and I just got a text from my “Joan” contact. I'm hoping tonight will be as memorable and story worthy as Sunday was. I'll let you know…

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments