Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Day

8
5 Comments 5
7.9k Views 7.9k
919 words 919 words

Maahira was almost dressed.

"You make a beautiful bride." His voice startled her. "Not that I ever imagined you to be anything less than breathtaking."

"Samar! What are you doing here?" she asked, knocking over bottles and makeup in her haste to cover her half-untied blouse.

"God, you really are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on, Maahi." 

"Samar, I don't think you should be here right now."

"I've come to say goodbye."

He'd moved over to her and his hands were slowly doing the remaining ties at her back.

"It's -- Samar, it's fine-- I'll do it."

"Won't you even say bye, Maahi?"

She looked up at him. "Stay?"

"I'm not going to stay and watch you marry him, Maahi."

"Then I shouldn't --"

"Shhhh." His finger covered her lips. "It hurts to look at you."

"Why is this even happening, Sam?"

"You are perfect today."

Her eyes shut. "Just don’t."

"You don't get to be perfect for him." His thumb ran over her lips, smudging her lipstick in one swift motion.

"Sam, stop. Please..."

One moment, he stood there, eyes blazing; the next his mouth was on her, needy, insistent. His hands were swiftly untying the knots they'd just tied and he was actually consuming her, burning through her skin. The moment his hands touched her bare skin, she
came to her senses. She tried to push him away, struggling.

He grabbed her, turned her around to face the mirror, naked from the waist up. "Watch," he growled in her ear. "Watch how you want
me."

His fingers went for a direct assault on her nipples. In a moment, her breath quickened, her nipples became rock hard. When he took his hands away, she let out a whimper of protest.

"Watch how you need me." His hands were rough, angry. "When he touches your breasts, remember how your nipples harden for
me, pleading for my mouth."

"Sam, you can't do this...we can't --"

His mouth captured a nipple , she lost her voice, moans taking place of protests.

"When he puts his mouth on you, remember how they feel inside my wet mouth. Remember my tongue dancing with them."
He bit her, making her yelp.

"Stop. Please stop, please," she begged.

In reply, he gathered her very expensive wedding skirt and shoved it up, bunching it around her waist. His fingers dove into her; she was dripping wet. He hi ssed, "You're so wet for me, my Maahi."

"Sam, ah...no," she cried as his fingers began to fuck her. 

"When he touches you here, remember how your pussy throbs around my fingers, how it begs for more."

His fingers were fucking her furiously. She could not help but moan, crying at the same time. She was so close, already. She was going to come undone. "Remember how every cell of your body moans for me, Maahi."

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

"Sam, please --"

Suddenly, he withdrew his fingers, she almost wept.

"Sam, please."

"Please what, Maahi?"

"Please don't stop," she begged. "Make me come --"

Before she'd finished her sentence, he spread her cheeks open, kneeling, his tongue fucking her. Soon, she was so loud, he had to stifle her moans with his other hand. One finger still fucked her, as he licked her clit, making her quiver.

"Oh god, Sam. I want you. Please, Sam -- please. .. aaah." She exploded with a muffled shriek and yet he continued to suck her clit. Just as she was coming back to earth, he pushed his dick inside her, hard and fast, filling her completely, making her scream.

"Oh God, Maahi. That was the best thing I have ever seen in my life," he rasped, against her ear. All she did was moan in response.

He tried to fuck her slowly, but it was a lost cause. The moment he entered her, she gripped him tight, making him more desperate than ever for her sweetness. He was fucking her hard, fast. She wanted it.

She was a sight to look at - her lips bruised and smudged, her hair dishevelled, her breasts heaving as he pounded her. She took his breath away. Her face changed from ecstatic to desperate, and he withdrew suddenly, leaving her empty.

Before she could protest, he had her in his arms on the bed and he buried himself inside her again with a hard stroke. Maahira almost cried from the pleasure.

"Remember this, Maahi. Remember how I feel inside you," he slurred, reducing his pace, going long and deep and slow, hitting the very core of her. Broken moans was all she could muster.

"Samar,  please... yes, don't stop. I need you so bad -- aaah, yes."

"Remember how perfect this feels, Maahi. When he tries to fuck you -- "

All of him hardened further, his eyes blazed. And he pounded her harder, faster now. "Remember how perfect we are, when he --" He let out a loud growl. "You are mine, Maahi."

He stopped his thrusting. She was so close, her body screamed in protest.

"Aaah, please - nooo, don't stop... please, I need you, please  --"

"Say it," he growled. "Say it, Maahi . You are mine. You will always be."

"Please --"

"Say it."

"I am yours," she gasped as he went off, furiously. "Aaah."

She exploded for the second time, with shrieks.

"Oh god, Maahi," he howled, as she squeezed him tighter than ever. "I love you, Maahi . I fucking love you," he rasped, bursting into her, collapsing finally.
 

 

Published 
Written by princessdiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments