Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wedding Seduction: Episode One

"Horny Lisa looks for fun and adventure at a wedding, then gets involved in an unexpected situation."

10
3 Comments 3
11.7k Views 11.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Lisa came to the wedding with only one thing in mind. She wanted to get laid. Lisa didn't know the bride well, but was well acquainted with the groom. She had lived with him for a year before he met his bride. She became very close friends with Barry even after the breakup. That's why she received the wedding invitation.

Her dilemma was how to wear something seductive, yet wedding appropriate. It couldn't be a "fuck me" dress, but an "I'm a slut who's looking" gown. Lisa chose an outfit that fit tightly to her breasts and hips including a slit on the dress extending above the knees. The top of the dress revealed a convincing amount of cleavage. The color was burgundy red.

The wedding was at half past three in the afternoon. Lisa arrived at the church at three, and stood outside the sanctuary giving her an opportunity to survey the men as they entered the church. She was disappointed. Most were married or unappealing. Lisa began thinking that this wasn't going to work, and nearly left for home.

A horny woman doesn't pull up stakes and leave. She is on a mission. Lisa was on a quest, and decided to see it through.

Lisa sat in the fifth pew on the groom's side next to a cordial elderly couple. She humored them by pretending to be interested in the conversation, but she had her mind elsewhere. Just the thought of fucking a stranger excited her.

There was nothing unusual about the ceremony. It was like so many others she had attended. She thought, If you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Lisa was determined to make this one memorable.

Everyone stood outside the church when the happy couple walked to their limousine. Throwing rice had long gone out of style. It wasn't politically correct or environmentally safe, so everyone blew soap bubbles at them as they passed through the corridor of admiring guests.

The reception was at a local country club scheduled for five thirty. Lisa was one of the early arrivals. Her first stop was to order a martini at the open bar. A quarter hour passed and few people had arrived. It was awkward drinking by herself at a small round table. Some of people who filtered in waved hello. She knew a few, but most of them were strangers. Tom and Betty joined her for awhile. Lisa had known Betty since college. They had little in common and nothing interesting to say, mostly talking about their newborn.

One of Lisa's old boyfriends stopped by to say hello and give her an obligatory kiss. He offered to get her another martini. She asked for a strawberry martini. He returned with her drink, but soon left to join a quartet of men talking sports.

Lisa was happy when dinner was announced. She was one of eight at the table. She only knew two of the women and none of their husbands. The conversation was boring. Lisa couldn't wait for the dinner to end. The day continued to be passing in slow motion.

Traditionally, the dinner concludes with the cutting of the cake with the best man and the maid of honor toasting the couple. Their speeches often include funny or embarrassing recollections.

It was about then that Lisa was getting desperate, She decided to sit opposite the wedding party's table and tantalize the groomsmen during the toast. She "accidentally" let the slit on her dress reveal her thighs, stopping just short of her pussy.

Todd was the best man. He had a brilliant sense of humor. His audience was in stitches throughout the speech. Lisa found him to be ruggedly athletic, but not particularly handsome. He had a full beard and a pudgy nose. She wasn't sexually attracted to him, but then there were few guys from which to choose. She tried to be honest with herself and reason that when a gal is as horny as she had become, a cock is a cock. She couldn't afford to be too choosy. Maybe he would be okay, she thought. At least he's not married.

The first dance was reserved for the bride and her father with Barry, the new husband, cutting in at the end. Several men asked Lisa to dance, and she was only too happy to oblige. The trouble was, they were all married men. Even Barry had a dance with her for old time's sake. She whispered in his ear when the music stopped, "Barry, I need to tell you something. Meet me in the lounge for just a minute."

In the hallway opposite the rest rooms, Lisa said, "Barry, I'm so sorry. I didn't get you a wedding gift. I want to make it up to you. Meet me in the ladies' room, and I'll give you a quickie present."

She turned and walked into the women's bathroom waiting. Barry didn't arrive at first. After a few minutes, he looked in the door to be sure Lisa was alone. She pointed to one of the stalls. They squeezed inside, and she sat on the stool with him in front of her. They both knew the protocol.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his familiar looking cock. Lisa had pleasured him many times in the year they were together. Of all of the guys she had fucked in college, his cock was the most beautiful, and he knew how to use it.

Barry on the other hand, had always admired her oral talents. She seemed to have an insatiable appetite for cum. He was all too happy to supply it, even now after just saying "I do." He had only one thing in common with Lisa. They both were addicted to sex.

Once she had him deeply encased inside her mouth he said, "Lisa, don't get any cum on my tux. I can't have my wife noticing your generous wedding present."

He fucked her mouth until voices could be heard in another part of the room. "One woman was heard saying, "Look Donna, those two can't even wait until after the reception." Apparently, he and Lisa had been noticed. It was Barry's new wife that had overheard them reminiscing in the stall.

The women left the bathroom before Barry unloaded a generous supply of creamy fluid into Lisa's cum filled mouth. She swallowed all but one drop that landed on her dress. "Oh shit, she said. "I've got a stain on my dress."

Barry zipped up, peaked out the bathroom door making sure it was safe and left. Lisa tried to wash the stain off her dress using the hairdryer to dry the rather obvious wet spot.

Later in the evening, Todd asked her to dance and said, "Barry said we should meet."

Lisa wasn't interested but being polite, she danced with him. She was looking for someone a little less rough around the edges. They sat down together although she was mostly apathetic toward his company.

Todd said all the right things. He said she looked great and the dress was sexy. Todd complimented her on her hair and her smile. He was charming, but what stuck in her mind was that each comment was accompanied by a funny quip. The more he spoke, the more she paid attention. Lisa couldn't help herself from laughing and giggling. Before long, he had her totally under his spell.

When the music turned romantic, Todd said, "You know, Lisa, dancing is making love set to music. Let's get started," and he took her hand leading her onto the dance floor.

She took that as more than a flirtatious remark. Maybe, she thought, he isn't so rough around the edges after all. Anyway, if he was suggesting something more than dancing, she wouldn't have to work at attracting another guy to take her home. She decided that Todd would be fine for a one night stand.

Lisa turned up the heat, and Todd picked up the sparks. "Lisa," he said, "I'm picking up some signals here. Are we friends?"

"Yes," she said. "Are you suggesting something?"

"I suppose. I'm suggesting you might like the benefits."

"I see, so you think there are benefits to our friendship?" Lisa asked demurely.

"Well, if I take you home, I can only disappoint you in ways you've never imagined," giving her a broad smile. He was joking again, but joking with a message.

She laughed. "Okay then, I'm ready to be disappointed."

They left the reception in his car. Todd's apartment was only ten minutes away.

"You know, Todd," she lied. "I really didn't plan on hooking up tonight. I'm not sure this is the right thing to do."

"Look," he said. "Let's try this. Smile if you want to sleep with me."

Lisa had no defense for his humor. Wiping the smile from her face she said, "So, is that an indecent proposal?"

"Well," he said, "you gave me a decent smile."

There was no more to be said. Lisa was all in for the night, and he would be all into her soon.

Todd's apartment was nothing special. It included lots of sports memorabilia and pictures. It wasn't tidy or as if he was expecting company. Todd offered her a drink, and she sipped on a glass of wine. He downed a beer.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

Her pussy was smoldering under her burgundy red gown waiting for his first move.

It didn't come, so she said, "You haven't showed me the bedroom."

"It's a dungeon in there. Are you okay with Medieval armor, weapons, and the rack?

Lisa thought he was joking again. He wasn't.

His bed was the rack but with a mattress and pillows. The room was surrounded with Medieval artifacts of all kinds. It looked intimidating to Lisa but exciting. She felt she had walked into a different time zone.

"We can role play if you like. You will be my maiden. I'll be your knight. Call me Sir Humpherdick."

"Sounds like fun, Sir Humpherdick."

"Take off your beautiful gown, my sweet maiden. We'll dress you in chain mail and call you Lady Dewme."

Lisa removed her dress. Her knight removed her bra and thong. Lisa was a naked maiden entertaining her knight.

"You have lovely tits, my dear Lady and a beautiful pussy. You must try wearing the chain mail while we get better acquainted," he said. "It's heavy but don't worry, it won't hurt."

It went on like a pullover and was heavy, very heavy. Lisa's nipples peeked out between the metal rings with the mesh ending just above her pussy.

"My God, Lady Dewme, you are gorgeous," he exclaimed.

At that, Todd picked up a willow branch and told her to bend over. He used it as a switch on her naked ass telling her that tonight she will be brave and follow his commands. "This is called birching to be used if you do not follow my instructions. Do you understand, my sexy wench?"

She said, "Yes, but please don't hurt me sir."

Todd left her kneeling on the floor while he fit a helmet over his head. He looked dangerous but exotic. He stepped out of his clothes telling the maiden to caress his fiery dragon.

She had never seen cock and balls like his. His balls were like over-sized golf balls and his prick looked as long and thick as a cucumber.

Lisa used her hands to fondle his mammoth organs, fascinated by their size. As his "dragon" grew even longer, she was unsure if it would ever fit in either her mouth or pussy. She didn't have long to wait.

"Open those lovely lips, bitch," the knight insisted. Lisa followed his commands, and got only the dragon's head in her mouth. He firmly held the back of her head and pushed himself in further. Her lips stretched and strained to receive the whole creature as it crawled to the back of her throat. She gagged, and he pushed. She gagged some more, but he kept thrusting. Over and over again he banged into her mouth until hot flames of cum spewed out of the dragon's mouth into hers. He was satisfied, but it was only a temporary condition.

"Let me rest, my dear fair Lady while the fluids of paradise refill my heavenly cask."

She had a vague notion of what his flowery speech meant. She figured he had blown his wad, and he needed time to recover. She thought, Even brave knights have their limitations.

Todd helped her out of the chain mail and had her sit on the rack. He bound her wrists and had her lay on her back. This all seemed exciting until her hands were tied to the head of the machine and her legs were secured wide apart at the other end.

Although the mattress kept her back and ass comfortable, her wrists and ankles weren't. When he turned the handle on the rack, it tightened the restraints. Fearing the worst, she let out a few whimpers and said, "Todd, I can't do this anymore."

"Have you forgotten to call me Sir.?" and he turned the handle a quarter turn more. She was now immobile but not in pain.

Todd left the room for a few minutes returning with a bottle. "What's in the bottle, Sir?"

"You will very much like this Lady Dewme. It is the oil of fire. This will make you want my knightly sword to quiet the inferno burning inside you."

He began rubbing it on her neck and shoulders. She enjoyed the massage and aroma. "What is it, Sir Knight?"

"It's the nectar of peppermint that stimulates the body organs and elevates the mind."

He massaged her breasts with the oil working past her tummy and between her legs. With his fingers wet with oil, he rubbed Lisa's clit and slid two fingers into her pussy. A stinging feeling began on her nipples and then on her clit. Eventually, her vagina began to feel the tingling effect. As she became more accustomed to the sensations, he applied more oil inside her maiden tunnel until the feeling was more than a tingle. "No more," she begged, "no more."

"I think this will help," and he kneeled between her legs and began to penetrate her cunt with his mammoth weapon. The oil helped his entry and to her surprise, he was quickly inside her.

He pummeled her with thunder strokes that went on forever. She had fucked lots of guys, but they never stretched her to the limit like this. There was a time when she couldn't tell the difference between pain and pleasure. All at once, the pleasure overtook the pain and multiple orgasms erupted. Lisa had never cum so hard and so often before.

Todd emptied his backup reserves into her pink paradise with powerful spurts filling her insides to overflowing. Cum flowed from her like water cascading down a waterfall. Tears of joy ran past her cheeks. Lisa was fully satisfied, but exhausted.

"Todd," she confessed, "I've fucked other guys, but nobody is better than you. In fact, nobody is half as good as you. You're the best."

The next morning he drove her to her car at the country club. On the way, he said, "Lisa, I have to ask you a favor. You have a special sensuous way about you. I'm wondering if you could take pity on my brother. He's five years younger than me and still a virgin. Would you consider going out with him?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Well, he might expect some benefits like last night."

"You mean the Medieval knighted treatment?"

"No, but he does need to bolster his self-esteem."

"How do I do that?"

"Well, maybe if you feel up to it, you two could hookup."

"In other words, you want me to fuck him."

"If that's a possibility, sure."

"When do you expect this to happen?"

"He's usually free on Friday nights."

"I'll think about it. It probably will be a last minute deal. Give me his address and phone number. I'll call him if I decide to do it."

"Thanks. His name is Terry."

Lisa thought about Todd's proposal for a few days. She reasoned that she had fucked Todd, who was a complete stranger, and she had many one night stands with guys she met at bars. This really wasn't much different. The part she really didn't like was having a prearranged hookup for sex. It seemed too much like being a whore.

When she called Terry, Lisa explained her plan.. "Terry, I'll meet you at Sally's Bar on Friday night at eight. If we like each other, maybe we can make it an evening."

Terry was much different than his brother Todd. He was handsome and shy. Lisa initiated every conversation. "Look, Terry, you're wearing me out. If you don't talk to me, I'm going home."

"What should I say?"

"Tell me what you like to do."

He blushed and said, "To tell you the truth, Lisa, I really like to look at porn."

"Really? That's not all that surprising. Most guys like it. Some of my girlfriends do too." Lisa said. "What kind of porn?"

"I kinda like seeing a girl having sex with a bunch of guys. I like it when she enjoys being with men and letting all of them have sex with her."

"Have you done that?"

"No but I'd like to. What do you think? Have you ever wanted to have sex with a room full of guys?"

"I've never thought of it like that Terry. Most girls like sex, but not many of us can handle three or four at a time."

"Todd says you like sex, so maybe you would like to try it."

"He told you that? Well, yes, Todd is right about that. I do like sex, just like any healthy girl. I don't know about a gang bang, though."

"I'm going to have a party for the guys tomorrow night. You are welcome to join us if you like."

Lisa wondered what had happened to the shy Terry. All of a sudden he was trying to get her to fuck him and his friends. "You want me to be the entertainment, then."

"It would be nice to have you there," he admitted.

"You know, Terry, it sounds interesting. You are nice to offer, but I can't imagine being a slut like that."

"If you change your mind, it's at nine tomorrow night at my place."

Not long after, they parted company.

(Lisa thinks it over and makes her decision in Episode Two)

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments