Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend at the Cabin

"Sometimes friends become lovers."

3
0 Comments 0
20.0k Views 20.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Winter Break
I only went to the cabin that weekend because Sylvia and George were good friends of Lisbeth. We had been dating for a few months. Sylvia and George had rented the cabin for the month of January and invited us for the second weekend.

The drive up was treacherous even with four wheel drive. The snow was coming down heavily making it like a winter wonderland, although when trying to drive, a winter wonderland turns into a winter nightmare. Lisbeth was snuggled into me, sleeping since we left New York. She fell asleep on the ride over the bridge and was snuggled into my leg ever since lying on her seat with her head almost in my lap. A couple of times I wanted to pull over and whip out my dick so she would suck it. I was hard for a long time thinking about this, but could not find a place to exit that looked like it had enough privacy.

The cabin was incredible. It was far away from the main house affording an incredible amount of privacy atop this snow packed mountain range. You could see the valley below from the front, and a massive slope leading to a small valley between two mountain ranges. There were signs posted every ten feet in the back warning about skiing or falling down the slope of this mountain as there was no way back up and no easy means of rescue if you did wind up in the dangerous looking valley between the peaks.

The cabin was great. Sylvia and George were out skiing when we got there, but had left a key under the mat. It had a huge living area with couches all around facing the floor to ceiling windows. The views were incredible. Lisbeth and I both let out a deep breath when we first saw the views and stood and stared for a long time. Sylvia and George had left a bottle of wine and two glasses on the table in the living room.

"Welcome Lisbeth and Pete. Have some wine and enjoy the views and the cabin. Your bedroom is the one in the back, ours is in the front. It has its own bathroom. We'll be back around four," I read the note next to the wine to Lisbeth.

"How nice. Do you want some wine?" Lisbeth asked as she opened the bottle of Malbac. It was from Argentina, my favorite Malbac region.

"Sure, this is a great place, isn't it?"

"Pete, this is incredible. Too bad you don't ski," she replied.

"That's ok. I will have a great time with you and I can read or hang around the lodge while you guys ski."

She had poured the wine. We sat down in the over-sized white sofa facing the front windows. Lisbeth was lying down snuggled into my lap. I again became very horny. I did not want her to feel my hard on and think I thought about nothing but sex. Luckily, my hard penis was on the other side of my pants. We sipped our wine and stared at the view for a long time.

After we finished the first glass, Lisbeth poured another. She sat up next to me and began to stroke my leg absently. I was on fire and could not contain myself. I grabbed her rather roughly, pulled her close to me, and began to kiss her hard. She was melting in my arms. I could feel her entire body relax into me as well as the heat that was coursing through her body. I reached over and began to fondle her ample, round breasts. She began to moan loudly as we continued to kiss. Lisbeth moved her hand to my crotch, opened my pants and pulled me roughly out of my underwear. It hurt when she did this, but the minute she had it out and was stroking it, I was crazed and wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right there.

I opened her blouse, took it off, and then deftly unhooked her bra as she continued to stroke me. My hands were all over her breasts and then I moved them down and opened her pants. I could feel the heat from her pussy as soon as I touched it. I stroked her gently down there and her entire body shook. When I opened her labia and touched her clitoris, she came with a shudder and then slid down on the couch on her back. I entered her roughly knowing that she was already wet from the orgasm, and knowing that she wanted me to take her, her body told me that.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi



When I entered Lisbeth, she came so violently that she almost threw me off her. I struggled for a few seconds to regain my balance. We were going at it pretty hard when I heard a voice.

"Hmmm, sorry, we came home early, we can leave," I heard a female voice say, it was Sylvia. She had a huge smile on her face.

"Sorry, Sylvia," Lisbeth said, trying to get out from under me.

"No worry my dear, do you want me to leave, or maybe???"

She left the last to dangle in the air. I could see George in the doorway, not knowing if he should join his wife at the couch or turn around. He was aroused, I could clearly see that in his pants, but his face was red showing that he was embarrassed at the same time.

I looked down and Lisbeth, and she looked right into my eyes. She gave me a signal that said why not.

"How about the maybe Sylvia? You too George," I said.

We got up and sat on the couch, both of us with big smiles on our faces. Lisbeth poured some more wine and handed our glasses to George and Sylvia. Sylvia took the glass and then started to step out of her clothes. She was only in panties when she sat next to me putting the glass down and moving her hand to my chest. She stroked my chest and soon Lisbeth started to stroke my stomach. I could see George coming over while he was removing his shirt. He had a huge chest and six pack abs. Sylvia was no slouch either. She had a gorgeous, curvacious body with very large, firm tits and an incredible ass. Her stomach too was flat and muscular.

When George got over to the couch, he was naked. His large dick was standing at attention. Lisbeth laughed and guided his dick into her mouth and began to expertly suck him. I was both turned on like never before and jealous. Oh, I was not jealous of Lisbeth and George, I was jealous of the excellent blow job I knew she was giving. She gave the best blow jobs of any women I had ever met. Watching here with George made me so crazy that I put my hand behind Sylvia's head and pushed her into my lap.

Luckily, she greedily took my hard cock in her mouth and began to give me an awesome blowjob as I played with her tits, and then put my hands down her panties and began to play with her. With all the excitement, I could not help myself any longer. I shoved my dick hard down Sylvia's throat fucking her like that till she gagged. When I let up, she increased the intensity of the blow job one hundred percent. Her head was going up and down quickly as she sucked hard and rolled her tongue all around the head of my penis. After a few minutes, I had to pull Sylvia off of me, I was going to cum right there.

I took Sylvia roughly and put her on her back, entering her even before she was fully lying down. She came with a shutter and a scream. Lisbeth and George laughed as they stared at us. Then George bent Lisbeth over the couch and began to take her hard. Lisbeth was shouting out sounds of joy and ecstacy as George too her hard from behind.

Suddenly, George stopped, came over, and put his dick right in Sylvia's mouth. She sucked it hungrily as I continued to pump hard into her. George then pushed her so she turned over, as did I, and I was suddenly underneath her. George got up on the couch in between our legs and then mounted her from behind.

Sylvia let out a loud scream of pleasure when he was inside her, the two of us pumping from opposite directions. I had never had a threesome before and was completely surprised how crazed it made me. I could feel both Georges dick inside Sylvia pressing against my own, and feel the weight of him pressing hard into Sylvia as he fucked her in the ass with abandon.

Soon George came hard with a massive yell. Once he was done, I came to yelling as I came inside Sylvia. Sylvia and I collapsed. George and Lisbeth laughed as they watched us.

The weekend had gotten off to a great start and that wasn't even the best sex of the weekend. I was worn out when we got back home on Sunday night!
Published 
Written by alspank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors