Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome

"The ultimate road trip welcome"

8
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I pull into the driveway and sit, staring at my hands gripping the steering wheel. My eyes flick up to my reflection in the rear view mirror and for a half second I want to just throw the car in reverse and bail on this whole trip – forget about the long drive – quick before you realize I'm…here.

And just like that it's too late to back out. Like you can read my mind you're there at the front door, smiling that smile that lights up those blue eyes I can't look away from, even through the windshield. I always thought that line about getting lost in someone's eyes was some silly made-up cliché until I got caught in yours.

My fingers get tangled in the seat belt trying to undo the buckle, barely getting it released before you're pulling open the door, snagging my left hand off the wheel. You pull me out of the car and into an embrace that's so much more eager than I'd hoped for – you've played it so cool and collected about the whole visit, I wasn't even sure you wanted me here half as much as I did. Yet your lips come down over mine fiercely, stealing my breath, drawing a whimper when you capture my lower lip in your teeth and stroke across it with your tongue.

My head is spinning before you let me go and we both laugh breathlessly as you lean your forehead against mine. A brief moment, intense, and then you’re pulling my bag out of the back seat, tugging me toward the door and into the house, only letting me pull back to make sure I get the keys out of the ignition. I hit the lock button over my shoulder and let you drag me inside.

We're barely through the door before you swing it closed, pushing me back against it with your hands holding my face, tipping my mouth up to yours so you can devour me with kisses. Your tongue reaches for mine, teasing and drawing back as your body presses into me. I can feel your excitement against my belly and I drop one hand to grip your hard length, my other hand hanging onto your arm as if I'd blow away if you let go. Maybe I would. I'm light-headed with wanting you and the quick gasping breaths that are all I can catch.

Your hands skim down my neck, covering my throat and then tracing lightly down my arms, dipping in at my waist and stripping my little black tank up over my head, fast and demanding. The cold of the door against my shoulder blades makes me arch forward, pressing me tighter against you, and all I can think is how hard you are before your mouth is tracing the edges of my black satin bra, your tongue dipping beneath the fabric and sending chills careening over my skin. Your knee pushes between my thighs, your fingers coming back to my breasts to ease the bra straps off my shoulders, peeling the satin away to expose my soft globes to your hungry mouth.

God the feeling of your lips closing over my nipple, your tongue rasping over it as it tightens into that hard little nub, the sharp shock of your teeth, it all jolts straight to my core. I can't even moan, the pressure of your thigh against my center has me gasping, winding my fingers into your hair with my head back against the door. I'm watching you with eyes barely open, and when you look up at me and lock those blue eyes on mine again I almost fall apart. You look dazed as you press another fierce kiss to my lips before dipping your head to my other breast, nipping and suckling that nipple, making sure it gets the same treatment as the first.

I can't wait any longer to feel your skin against mine, dragging my nails down your back to tug impatiently at the hem of your navy t-shirt. My palms flatten against your lower back, pushing upward. Your low groan of protest at being pulled away from my tits vibrates through my chest and I shiver hard, yanking your shirt off and pulling you in to kiss you hard.

This time I'm pushing you back against the entryway wall, your arms wrapped tight around my back and you're sucking my lower lip again. That's never felt so hot as when you do it and the little nip you give me as we hit the wall makes me whimper all over again. Our tongues touch and tease each other, my hands exploring your bare chest, nails tracing lightly and hot flat palms smoothing over your muscles. How your gasp sucks the air out of my mouth is intoxicating when my nails graze your nipples.

When my fingers drift down your stomach and dip into your jeans, your right hand grips the back of my neck, your fingers twining in my hair to pull my head back with gentle force. The left catches my wrist and you twist my hand away. A quick kiss banishes the pout I can feel on my swollen lips before you let go of my hair, sliding your hand from my wrist to twine our fingers together and lead me into the house. I know we're not going to make it very far, and I'm grinning wickedly when you stop at the couch, turn and pull me sharply against you. I can feel your answering smile on my neck as you kiss your way from my jaw to my collarbone, unhooking and removing my bra as you go.

I take a half step forward into you, walking you backwards into the couch and hinting with my fingertips that perhaps you should sit. Gotta say you take hints pretty well – you keep your fingers in mine and pull me onto your lap, my knees straddling your hips and I'm ground right up against that steel length and caught in your eyes again, my breath catching in my throat. Leaning in close, I let my lips drift over your neck and shoulder, feeling your fingers dance across my back. My eyelashes brush your jaw and you chuckle in my ear, your laugh turning into a soft groan when I pause with my lips a millimeter from your ear.

You know there's no way I can resist pushing that particular button, the way your hips press up into me as I curl my tongue slowly around your earlobe, the low hiss of your breath through your teeth and the hard curl of your fingers into my shoulder blades. Your short nails scrape down my back while I nibble around your ear, making me shiver.

Your hands come up under my thighs and your hips rock hard into me, flipping me onto my back on the cushions. My stomach tenses as your fingers trail over my belly, working my jeans open and hauling them down over my hips, flinging them over the coffee table. The pure lust in your expression burns me up – I can feel the hot flush race over my bare skin, exposed, your eyes drinking in the little black lace thong covering almost nothing.

I expect you to peel the thong off too, but then you do keep finding ways to surprise me tonight. You dip between my thighs and press your tongue flat against the lace and I’m moaning, the heat of your breath on my inner thighs and your tongue scorching against my lips.

AddisonLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddisonLee

I couldn't stop the way my hips push up against your mouth if I wanted to…and I really don't want to. You're soaking the lace with your tongue, stopping to see how it molds itself into the contours of my pussy, sucking it from my skin to taste my juices. There's plenty to taste since I’m dripping with anticipation.

I'm ready to beg for more and trying to form the words when you slide a finger under either side of my thong, tugging it off my hips, slipping it maddeningly slowly down my bare legs. Before it even hits the floor your mouth covers me again, your lips and tongue stroking up the length of my slit, dipping inside me. My fingers dig into the cushions as my back arches, eyes closed and I'm whimpering, gasping as you suck softly at my clit. Every little nip of your teeth rocks my hips up, builds that delicious pressure inside me.

Another long, slow lick, your tongue dipping into me, scooping out my sweet tangy juices, then you're pressing two strong fingers slowly deep inside. That quick-turn-and-beckon gesture tears a hoarse wordless cry out of my throat and you seem to know just how, just where to touch and trigger, my walls squeezing tight around your fingers.

My eyes open wide, watching the glow in yours as you push me higher, a devilish flash when I moan softly between sharp little breaths. One deep twist and all my air is suddenly gone, hell everything is gone except the clenching of my thighs and pussy around your hand and those blue, blue eyes burning into mine. I can't look away, can't blink or breathe, can barely whimper. My body shakes and you're just holding me there, on the sharp swell of this crazy feeling, keeping it rolling through me with the tiniest pressure shifts.

Stop…Don't stop, but stop…My head drops back and a breath forces itself into my lungs, almost a sob. Your mouth releases me, your tongue licking up the juices dripping from my lips and soaking your hand. A shudder and a sigh pulse through me as you let your fingers slide slowly from my tender pussy. I want more but I'm still too out of breath to ask, licking my lips and begging with my eyes.

I can't stop the shiver of anticipation watching you suck my taste from your fingers, your lips slick and wet, watching your hands drift to your waist, teasing me by playing with the button on your jeans. I sit up, slip my trembling fingers into your front pockets and tug you toward me, your grin obliging and wicked as I work open your jeans. The muscles of your stomach flex under my hands, making that hard rod jump free as I push the last of your clothes down over your thighs, too impatient to feel you to tease you in layers.

Stop…Don't move, just let me. Let me wrap my hand around your shaft, my tongue stroking around the smooth dome. Let me feel you get even harder under my fingers – I can't believe you can get any harder, but oh my god. That sweet pre-cum making my lips slip across your tip until my mouth catches on the ridge of your cockhead, sucking softly. I look up, catch you watching me the way I watched you suckle me. Pretty sure I adore that glazed, lusty shine in your eyes. I think I could live off of it, and the feel of your cock pressing past my lips, pushing over my tongue and nudging the back of my throat. The way your hand grips beneath my jaw softly, squeezing my throat just hard enough to feel the muscles flex around you.

When you pull away suddenly I hear myself whimper and you chuckle. Throaty, raw…your voice is thick and breathless. You push my shoulders back down on the couch, step back, kick off your jeans. God I love how you look standing there, your hand on your cock, your bare skin shining in the light. Watching your chest move with each heavy breath, it's hypnotizing. My tongue skims my lips as I lift my eyes, wanting your lips.

Your eyes are blazing, dark blue and black, dancing over my body with a scorching heat. My thighs shift a fraction of an inch, opening to you, inviting, and suddenly you're back between them. Solid muscles pushing them further apart, hands tilting my hips up toward you. Your chest brushes mine, your lips crush my mouth, tongue demanding entrance that's willingly granted. I can taste myself – smoky, tangy and sweet – heavy on your lips and tongue. My low groan against your mouth gets an answering growl from deep in your throat.

That hard shaft nudges my pussy, pressing for its own entrance to my wet heat. You suck my lower lip into your mouth as you push deep into me, so hot and hard, burying yourself to the hilt and nipping my lip. My nails scratch up your back lightly, my legs wrapping around yours to hold you to me, those little whimpers filling your ears as you pull out slowly almost to the tip. I know you can't stay that way long and the friction against my tight, sensitive walls drives me right back toward that delicious tension. Your slow steady strokes, your weight on me, the fire of your eyes refusing to break my gaze, all build it up, burning me up from the inside.

My hips meet every thrust and I can feel your cock thickening, my walls tightening. Your teeth catch your lip and I watch you fighting the pleasure, trying to push it off just a bit longer. So not happening. Nothing matters as much as making you cum for me, now.

A little arch, an extra flex of my muscles around you as your shaft scrapes deep inside me, suddenly I'm curling up into your shoulder with a cry even faster than I intended, clenching down hard around your cock. Nails digging in deeper than I meant to, lips against your neck, my drenched pussy ripples around you, more than you can take. Every pulse makes me shudder again, the hot splash of your thick cream inside me thrills and shakes me, your tenor groan in my ear and the heat of your breath on my neck like a brand, marking me yours in a way no one can see.

I'm totally willing to stay pinned beneath you, filled with your cock, warmed by your skin, but you finally shift your weight to lean up on your elbows. The draft across my chest and stomach makes me shiver under you, closing your eyes at the sensation on your shaft as you brush soft kisses over my lips and cheeks. You open them again and again snare my gaze, dropping me into those soft, bottomless blue pools as you smile and murmur the first words we've spoken since I pulled up.

“Hey, sexy. Welcome.”

Published 
Written by sweetvictory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments