Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Viagra Did For My Boyfriend!

"An experiment with viagra results in several rounds of fantastic sweaty sex!"

75
42 Comments 42
58.6k Views 58.6k
990 words 990 words
Famous Story
My boyfriend and I got into a discussion about what viagra would do for a younger normal very virile guy in his 20s. He said that he had heard of college students taking ecstasy and viagra combined for wild parties and fucking all night.

Curiosity got the better of us and I talked him into trying to get some. So he looked into it, though it was expensive but he purchased five black market viagra pills.

One evening the next weekend we were making out on my sofa after watching rented movies and he asked if I wanted him to try one of those viagras. I was definitely up for it. He popped the blue pill and I downed four large glasses of wine while we waited the prescribed hour for the viagra to take full effect.

Having drank the wine very quickly I was feeling really buzzed which always enhances my getting horny. So by the time it had been a full hour we were deeply involved in steamy kissing on the sofa.

My boyfriend said that he was beginning to feel hot, a little dizzy, and having a slightly hard time focusing his eyes, all side effects of the viagra. We kept kissing and then he started nibbling on my neck and soon he had his hands on my breasts. I checked his crotch and found that he had a full erection, great timing since I was already very wet.

We frantically pulled our clothes off laughing and talking about how horny we both were. Once we were both naked he wanted to go down on me first and I found myself laying back on the sofa with his face between my legs. He licked me for a few minutes and then said to me that his cock felt like it was raging inside.

I wanted badly to feel of it to see if anything seemed different. Once I had it in my hands I could not tell any difference, it just felt like it usually did while completely erect. I took him in my mouth and began to suck him, slowly licking up one side and down the other over the length of his cock and teasing the head of it with my tongue like I love to do. I went down and licked his nut sack and I could feel him quiver.

He was moaning non-stop and telling me how fantastic everything felt that I did to him. He said everything seemed even better than usual.

My boyfriend then said he had to fuck me right then. I spread my legs out and he pushed into me rather hurriedly but I was already very wet and ready. Once he got started fucking me he was so intense. He fucked and fucked and fucked me!

We changed positions several times, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, side-to-side. He seemed especially aggressive in a very good way, pulling my hair back when we were doggy and even swatting my ass a few times.

Erin_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erin_Lane

I liked that! And I my first of several orgasms happened while we had me from behind doggy pulling my hair.

We had worked our way back into the missionary position and were french kissing and fucking at the same time when he finally started to cum. I loved looking at the expression on his face while he squirted inside me.

In less than five minutes he wanted to fuck again.

I remember asking, “That’s fast?”

He just replied, “Spread those legs!”

We started the second round on the sofa, ended up on the floor and finally finished with us standing up bent over the sofa with him fucking me from behind with my hair clenched in his fist. And little did I know that we were just half way through for the evening with more hot fantastic sweaty sex to come.

While standing in my kitchen in our robes having just opened another bottle of wine he started kissing me again and he ended up fucking with me sitting on the kitchen counter facing him standing up. His stamina was unbelievable and the next time we took it to the bedroom and finished with me on top of him cowgirl and I had yet another great orgasm.

Truly I was exhausted. And in a few minutes when he mentioned he’d love to go again, I thought I’d end up very sore from another fuck, so I suggested anal. I like anal anyhow. I had only been seeing him for a few weeks at that time and we hadn’t tried anal together yet. He said he was good with that, so I got out a bottle of lube and lubed up his very hard cock. We finished our fourth round of sex with him cumming in my ass. (I liked it!)

I think I counted five orgasms for myself, he of course had four. I asked him how it felt and he said the sensation to stay hard just never really went away after each time he had an orgasm. He said the fourth one finally made him feel satisfied.

I really liked what the viagra did for him because he was able to satisfy me over and over. Days later when I suggest he try the viagra again he said that he was scared to. He believed that if he did it again he might develop a dependency on it to get erect causing him concern since he is under 30 years old and in great physical shape.

I asked him to find out for sure because I really wanted him to finish up those other four pills he has, on me!!!!

He did and came to the conclusion that if done rarely it wouldn't be a problem.

Since that time we’ve done done the viagra thing two more times and each time has been pretty much just like that first wonderful time.
Published 
Written by MissyLuvsYa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments