Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When He Came to Visit

"When he finally comes to visit me."

7
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Written for a special friend. You know who you are.

I sat cross-legged on my bed, eyes closed, carefully monitoring my breathing. My stomach fluttered with nerves and my heart beat a million miles per minute. Breathing in deeply I attempted to calm my mind and quell my anxiety but it was all for naught. He would be here soon, and my body knew it.

‘Will he like me in person?” I thought, my mind racing. “Will he still want me? Will we still get along as well as we did before? Will talking still come easily?” The questions continued to bombard me; questions I had no answers for. My hands shook, giving away my nervousness. I took in another deep breath, held it for several seconds, and let it out. Even my breath was shaky.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I practically jumped a foot off the bed. Glancing at the clock, I furrowed my brow. He wasn’t supposed to be here for another fifteen minutes. Maybe it was UPS. Was I expecting a package?

Clambering off the bed I shuffled grumpily over to the door. They were wasting my valuable meditation time, the only thing allowing me to keep my sanity at the moment. I glanced through the peephole in the door, trying to determine whether answering it was really necessary. If my life was a cartoon you would’ve been able to see the outline of my heart pounding hard and fast in my chest until it busted my ribcage open. Since this is real life and not a cartoon, I thought I might be having a heart attack. Taking a deep breath in a vain attempt to calm myself, I opened the door.

He smiled at me. I felt the knot in my stomach loosen slightly. He was even more charming in person.

“I thought you weren’t going to be here until later,” I remarked, my voice sounding far too breathy.

“I told you the wrong time. I figured you’d have less time to freak out this way.” Another smile. This man was going to be the death of me.

“That was rather mean, wasn’t it?” I asked.

“I thought I was being nice. Do I get to come in?”

“Oh, yeah, sure,” I mumbled, backing away from the door. He adjusted the strap of his duffel bag on his shoulder and stepped inside. I shut the door slowly behind him. My stomach flipped when I turned around and saw him staring at me. He was standing by the couch, his bag thrown onto it haphazardly. I ducked my head when his eyes met mine. I’m sure my face resembled a tomato. His attention turned to the books on my bookshelf, which gave me a chance to appraise him without his eyes fixed on me.

He was tall, much taller than my 5’3”. His short black hair was cropped close to his head, but there was still enough there to run my fingers through. The black shirt he was wearing didn’t surprise me, my eyes drawn to where it met his olive toned skin. I could make out the contour of the muscles in his arms. He was even more gorgeous in person than he was over a computer screen, dangerously more so. I longed to touch him but I found myself frozen in place, unable to move.

“You have as many books as you said you did. Have you read them all?” he asked me.

“Most of them,” I choked out.

“Where’s your favorite, the one you told me about? I can’t find it.” I knew he was trying to lure me over there, but I couldn’t resist his pull.

“It’s here,” I replied, coming to stand next to him, reaching on my tip toes to grab a book from the top shelf.

“That’s better.” He smirked at me, placing his hands on my hips. “I don’t bite, much.”

“Sorry.” I blushed again, my face turning tomato red. “I’m just nervous.”

“You don’t have to be; it’s just me.”

“I know,” I sighed. “I really can’t help it.”

“Are you glad to see me at least?” he asked.

“You know I am.” I smiled at him, feeling the butterflies in my stomach intensify. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. His arms wrapped around my waist, and I suddenly relaxed. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, focusing on the feeling of his body against mine. He felt strong, but soft. I tried to memorize his scent. It was a little musky, a little woody, exactly how I thought he’d smell. He squeezed me tight to him before releasing me and leaning down to kiss my forehead. I felt an electric shock pass through my body. We definitely had the same amount of chemistry in person.

“Let me show you around.” I took his hand in mine. “It’s a rather small apartment, but it’s mine. We’re in the living room now, and the kitchen’s just over there.” I tugged on his hand a little bit and he followed me. “The bathroom’s here to the left.”

I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind. His lips followed a line from my collarbone up to my ear. “Where’s the bedroom?” he whispered.

“I thought we were going to have a movie marathon weekend,” I said flatly, trying not to give away just how much he was affecting me.

“You said it yourself, we have time for more than movies.” He turned me around to face him. I could see the lust and desire burning in his eyes. “We’ve waited long enough, haven’t we? I want you.”

He brought his hand up to my face, cupping my cheek and tilting my face up so my lips could meet his. His lips were soft yet demanding as they melded to mine. The heat was incredible. It felt as if the blood in my veins had turned to fire. He brought his tongue forward to trace my lips, asking for entrance. Opening my mouth as requested my tongue moved forward to brush his. I lost myself when he entangled them, the passion overtaking us both. I had never experienced this kind of intensity before. Every part of me was burning.

He stepped forward, guiding me backwards into my bedroom and kicking the door shut with his foot. Turning me around once more he shoved me against the door, beginning his assault on my neck. I clung to him, arching my neck back to grant him access, a soft moan escaping my lips. While he kissed, sucked, and bit, his hands roved my body. One hand came to rest on my ass, the other at the hem of my shirt. I raised my arms, allowing him to slip my shirt over my head. He threw it somewhere on the floor; I didn’t see where.

I reached for his shirt. Smirking at me, he slid it over his head and discarded it. My eyes roved over him, trying to take it all in. The tattoos on his shoulders came as no surprise to me, I had seen those before. My eyes skated down his chest to his toned stomach. I could barely make out the V of his pelvis but the rest disappeared into his pants. When I reached to undo them he caught my wrists, pinning them above me on the door.

“It’s not time for that yet.” I could hear the smirk in his voice. “Not until I say so, understand?” I could just manage a nod.

RAIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RAIZA

“Good girl.” Releasing my hands, he slid my bra straps off my shoulders. Understanding what he was after I slid my arms out of the straps. Yanking so hard I was sure he was going to break it, he pulled the cups down, exposing my breasts. His eyes completely clouded with lust when he saw them. He cupped them in his hands, twisting and pinching the nipples, closely watching the reactions on my face. I leaned my head back and moaned, a silent invitation for him to resume his assault on my neck. Reaching back I undid the clasp on my bra, throwing it somewhere where it would be forgotten.

After a moment of playing with my breasts, he pulled me away from the door and pushed me onto the bed. He stood between my legs, glancing me up and down, drinking me all in. He leaned down and kissed me softly, his hands running along the soft skin of my waist. I reached up to touch him but he stopped me, chuckling against my lips. I groaned. Now I couldn’t touch him?

He began to kiss downwards, kissing down my neck to my breasts. He stayed there for a moment, taking my nipples in his teeth and running the tongue over the very nub. I squirmed on the bed, wishing I could touch him, but any time I tried he stopped me.

“Not yet, love,” he said to me, continuing his journey south. I was wearing jeans, my normal weekend clothes. Using his teeth he undid the button and zipper. I felt his hands skim along my thighs as he pulled them down. He placed delicate kisses on my hipbone, not quite touching where I wanted him to. I let out another groan, bucking my hips gently. This only seemed to amuse him.

“You’d like me to touch you somewhere else?” he asked, his eyes knowing. “Where would you like me to touch you?”

“You know,” I half moaned.

“I want you to tell me,” he said, standing up fully so he was just out of my reach.

“Please!” I groaned.

“While the please is nice, that’s not what I wanted you to tell me.” The smirk on his face was taunting me.

“Touch my pussy” I practically begged. “Please.”

“That’s more like it.” He ran his hand over my panties, pressing his fingers against my covered clit. I let out a loud moan, my hips bucking against his hand. Pulling my panties aside he dipped a finger into my now dripping sex.

“I love how wet you are. You’re very ready for me.” I nodded, my hips pressing up against his hand. He pushed a single finger into my pussy, his thumb gently and slowly circling my clit. Groaning, I leaned my head back against the bed, my hips moving with his fingers. He added one finger, then another until my pussy was stretched as far as it could go. My moans were wild now, his fingers driving me to the edge. I could feel it building in the base of my stomach.

“I’m going to cum!” I moaned.

Then suddenly it all stopped. I let out a groan of disappointment. He was toying with me. I looked up to see him licking his fingers clean.

“How does it taste?” I asked.

“Delicious,” he stated, sliding my panties down my legs before returning his attention to my lips, kissing me passionately. I could taste myself there, heightening my arousal. My hips bucked against his, not fully under my control. I reached down to touch him, to take the bulge in his pants into my hand, when he stopped me.

“Naughty girl,” he remarked, taking a step back. “I told you that you couldn’t until I said so. You disobeyed me.”

“I didn’t!” I exclaimed. “I was just trying to-“ I was silenced by his finger on my lips.

“Do you know what I do to naughty girls?” I shook my head. He smirked at me. “I punish them.”

Quick as a flash he flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach. He lifted my ass into the air. I hoped he was going to penetrate me, but nothing happened. I couldn’t see anything, couldn’t hear anything. Suddenly I heard a smack, and then I felt the pain. He had spanked me.

“You get five. And I want you to count them for me. That was one. Say it.”

“One,” I squeaked out. He spanked me again and I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

“Two,” he prompted.

“Two,” I counted.

He swatted my ass again. I counted three, four, and then finally five.

“Now I want you to stay there, exactly like that. That’s how I want to take you,” he instructed. I nodded, but I don’t think he saw me. I heard the clinking of his belt coming undone from behind me, and the sound of fabric as his pants fell to the floor. I thought he was going to remove his underwear too, but I remembered a second too late he always went without them.

He filled me completely without any warning. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he stretched my walls. After a moment to adjust, he began his thrusts, long and hard but slow. I let out moan after moan as he pleasured me. My hips moved with his at a slightly faster pace, but he didn’t speed up. He kept up the same torturing slow pace for far too long. He was teasing me. I let out a groan.

“You want me to go faster?” he asked, stopping all movement completely.

“Yes!” I practically begged.

“Yes what? What’s the magic word?” He used my hair to tug my head back to he could see my face.

“Yes please!” I told him, my hips bucking on his unmoving cock.

“Good girl.” He began to move fast and hard, driving me to the edge in mere seconds. My walls began to spasm around his cock, and I felt his hand come around to my clit, rubbing it ferociously.

“I’m about to cum!” I nearly screamed.

“Don’t!” he commanded. “Don’t cum until I say so.”

I let out a groan, then a cry, then nearly a scream as I attempted to hold back my impending orgasm. It was pleasure nearly to the point of pain.

“I can’t!” I cried out. “I can’t hold it back anymore!”

“Then cum,” he moaned. “Cum for me. Scream my name.”

I let go. My walls gripped his cock as liquid squirted out and ran down my thighs. I screamed into the bed, his name falling from my lips over and over. My whole body shook. He never stopped thrusting for a second. He was getting close now, I could tell. I could hear his breath getting shallower, small moans escaping his lips. I smirked. My turn to play.

“Are you close baby?” I asked, moving my hips with his.

“Yes,” he moaned. “Yes very close.”

“Then I want you to cum for me. Cum deep inside me, I want it.” That did it for him. His small moans turned into a groan as his thrusts became more erratic. I could feel him pulsing inside me, releasing his load. When he finished I collapsed on the bed. He climbed on next to me and gathered me into his arms, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

“That was…” I began.

“Shhh,” he silenced me, giving me a kiss on the lips to swallow my words.

“Can I say one thing?” I asked.

“Oh fine,” he teased, smiling at me.

“I think I’m falling in love with you.”

“I know,” he replied, kissing me again. I got the feeling we were never going to get to those movies.

 

Published 
Written by kittykat94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments