Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Away

"Couple Meet At A Works Forum"

2
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
My company have sent me to a management forum for my line of work. Whilst there I get talking to Holly, who works in another regional office. Neither of us wanted to come, but as luck would have it we meet fairly early in the day, and whilst most of the delegates are taking themselves far to seriously we have a bit of a laugh and joke and generally enjoy the day the best we can.

At the end of the last session we decide not to stay in the hotel the forum is taking place but go out to eat. This way we don't get stuck with somebody still wanting to talk shop.

We meet in the hotel reception, and for the first time I don't see Holly the delegate, but Holly the attractive mature woman in her 50's. She is wearing a nice blouse and knee length skirt, her legs looking lovely as they straighten up in her wedge heeled sandals. Through the material of the blouse I can see a nice little lace bra, Holly is a very sophisticated and sexy lady without being at all slutty.

We go for the meal and enjoy ourselves, but as the evening wears on I find myself slowly mesmerized by the gentle heaving of Holly's chest as she breathes. My wife has large 40DD boobs but I am getting transfixed on Holly's blouse and her nice lace bra which is encapsulating her 36B breasts.

Then the spell is broken, Holly giggles and says "Your definitely a breast man then Pete?" I am embarrassed, I must have starred a lot more than I thought and try to apologize.

Holly giggles again, and has a quick look around the restaurant. Nobody is looking so she unbuttons the middle button of her blouse. With that Holly then leans forward putting her chin on hands. As she looks at me smiling, the blouse is now gaping open just at the right place. Now, instead of just slowly moving material, I can see the side of one of Holly's slightly tanned, freckly boobs, cupped in the bra, and underneath the top of her belly.

We sit their for a few minutes, Holly just smiling and slowly breathing, and me starring into the gaping blouse. Then with another quick look around, Holly does the button up.

I slip my hand under the table and stroke her thigh through her skirt. Smiling at her I say "Shall we go back to the hotel?"

We catch a cab, and get in the back. Once the cab pulls away I take her hand and put it onto my lap where my cock is beginning to stir. Holly gives it a gentle squeeze through my trousers, and in return I slide my hand up her skirt, revealing her thigh. I let my hand slide up further so I can rub my fingers up and down her pussy lips, through your knickers. Holly gives a little moan, and as I look up I can see the cab driver looking in his mirror, smiling at what he sees.

We get back to the hotel and go straight to the lift. Immediately we are in it and going up through the floors, we squeeze together and kiss. Our tongues darting in and out of each others mouths, as I massage Holly's bum through her skirt and knickers.

The lifts stops at our floor and we break, our faces red, just in time for the doors to open. We walk out past some other delegates who are still talking shop, and onto Holly's room.

Once in the room we adjust the lighting and put on some night music on the radio. We then stand for a while just looking at each other. Would we still go through with this? What about our partners? I look at Holly again and see what a tremendous figure she has for a 57 year old, with such a trim belly. She must have thought something similar as she moves her hands to undo her blouse. My moment of hesitation has gone, I step forward and stop her. Nobody is going to unwrap my presents for me.

I brush her hands away and slowly undo the buttons myself. Pulling out the bottom of her blouse from her skirt, and kissing her full on the lips as I do so. I then slip the blouse back off her shoulders with one hand, whilst squeezing her lovely little boob in the lace bra with the other. Next I slide my hand down over Holly's almost flat stomach and walk behind her, to slip the blouse right off. I put it on the chair before returning to massage her neck and nibble about her ears.

Standing back in front of Holly I just look for a few seconds. I stare at those lovely little tits, heaving in the bra, slightly tanned and freckly. I then motion Holly to come and take my shirt off. She unbuttons it slowly, with slightly shaking hands, before pushing it off my back and shoulders, pressing her bra against my bare chest. It feels lovely, and I look at her creamy flesh pushed against my dark tan. Holly pulls back, bending down she proceeds to lick and nibble my nipples.

As she rubs my chest I can see how much it's surprises her to find how firm my overweight body feels, and how much I enjoy my nipples being teased.

It's my turn to act again, so pushing Holly away slightly I lean forward kissing and nibbling at her belly as I undo the side fastener of her skirt. I let it slip to the floor and Holly steps out of it, revealing that her knickers match the lacy bra. I say to Holly "I always prefer matching sets and you standing there in your underwear look magnificent". Holly smiles and her face blushes with the compliment.

Without a word she steps forward and undoes the waistband of my trousers and slowly slide down the zip. As she does so she is pressing on my hard cock at the same time. Then letting my trousers fall Holly cups my balls in her hand through the material of my pants. I step out of my discarded trousers and we embraces, almost naked, sliding our hands over each other, exploring each others bodies as we kiss.

I put one hand behind Holly, to the middle of her back and undo that lovely little bra, whilst stroking her labia through your knickers. I can feel the gusset of her knickers getting moist as Holly gets turned on.

My full attention, and both hands, are now back on Holly's bra, undone at the back I take hold of each strap, sliding them off her shoulders and over her arms> Whilst making sure the cups don't slip off her titties, with each of the cups of the bra held in my hands, I very slowly slide it downwards. Revealing more and more freckly, creamy skin until the top of cups catch on Holly's hard nipples, just exposing the top of her aerolas. Then, after a few teasing seconds, I pull the bra down further, the material tight against Holly's skin her hard nipples are, for a moment, bent downwards, but as the bra is finally pulled away they spring back up to stand hard and erect.

I throw the bra to one side and stand back to look at those beautifully matured 36B sized breasts. Yes with the years they have become slightly saggy, but they were natural and wonderfully shaped, and they topped with the most beautiful, slightly pink, puffy aerolas and incredibly long, hard erect nipples.

As I stand there, my cock grew completely hard in my pants, I stepped forwards and raised my hands, and gently, palms outwards, I placed my hands on her lovely little fun bags. Holly moaned slightly and said "I hope you like them Pete, now they are not being supported by my bra". I replied "They are beautiful Holly, and your nipples are so long and hard".

With that, Holly's hard nipples against my palms I slowly massage her breasts in a circular motion and our lips meet again, tongues darting into each other's mouths. Moving my right hand down across her slim quivering belly I slip my fingers in to the top of her knickers, whilst my left hand is now gently pulling at Holly's small boob and her nipple.

Whilst may hands explore Holly's body I feel her starting to tug on the waistband of my pants either side of my hips and my purple, hard bell end pops over the elasticated waist and into the fresh air. Then to my surprise, as my hands delve deeper into her knickers I realize for the first time Holly has a shaved pussy, and I am stroking my finger up the length of her bald labia.

In response my pants are now below my balls and Holly is pulling gently on my shaft.

Reluctantly I take my hand out of Holly's knickers and drop my arms to my sides. Holly didn't need any instruction and immediately bent right forward, taking my cock in her mouth she pulled my pants right off. Briefly I hold her head in place and thrust my cock into her mouth. Although it is only 5" long, it makes her gag, as i think I catch her out with this action, so she pulls away and stands back up.

My face now returns to her small pert tits and start to suck on her hard nipples, as I pull down her knickers and let them drop for her to step out of.

I had never had a woman with a shaved fanny before, so, reluctantly, I leave Holly's lovely little boobs and her rock hard, long, nipples and lean back to have a good long look.
 
"What's up Pete?" Holly Asks. Concern etched on her face due to my lack of activity. "Absolutely nothing, Holly I am just taking in all of your beautiful, mature naked body" I reply. With that I stand up and lead Holly to the bed, where I sit her down with her legs over the edge.
 
Gently I lay her back, just nibbling at a nipple as I do, and stroking across the top of her bare pubic mound.

KatyHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyHerrera

I then slip down onto my knees on the floor, and getting between her legs push her soft thighs apart.

For Holly's age she has remarkably small labia, and they glisten with moisture in the low room lighting. As I kneel in front of her she raises herself onto her elbows to watch what I do next, causing her small boobs to sag onto her belly, and her long, hard nipples to point directly at me. I look her in the eye and smile then, trying to be seductive, I lick my finger and slide it along her bare labia, from her anus, up to her clitoris. Holly give out a moan and draws a heavy breath, juddering those pert titties. So again I repeat this, and again she moans. Then using my two thumbs I spread her labia apart revealing the vagina and her clitoris, the skin changing from a creamy colour to baby pink and more moisture.

I look back up and she is still on her elbows, but no longer looking at me, her eyes are closed and she licks her lips in anticipation of what I am about to do. With her labia held apart I lower my head and dip my tongue into the vagina opening, with that she gives a real "ooooooohhh" sigh and judders again. My nose is pressed into her pubic mound as I push my tongue deeper into her fanny making her wriggle and sigh louder. I continue to do this for a couple of minutes, her pussy getting more and more moist, before I slide my tongue up her labia to her hood and then push it in to really lick her clit.

I feel Holly drop onto her back and her legs come up and around my back. I am now trapped, with my face in her lower belly and my lips and tongue sucking and licking at her swollen, moist clit. Holly is now jutting her pelvis back and forth and her hand has now pushed the back of my head, forcing my mouth onto her even harder. I reach out with one of my hands only to find that Holly's spare hand is already clawing and groping her own boobs and nipples.
 
I keep going, licking at her clit, and swap hands, now, between us, both of Holly's breasts are being worked, and my other hand is rubbing up and down her thigh.

After a few minutes I start to pull away, my mouth and lips moist with her juice. I slide up against her, brushing my hard cock over her bare pussy as I move to kiss her and let her taste her own juice.
 
After I stand up, and Holly notices some more pre-cum on my cock and she leans forward and licks it off.

I ask Holly if she would like to get into the doggy position, she smiles and nods. I align her with the mirror so we are both facing it. As I get behind her I bend down to see her fanny and labia from another angle. Holly has a wonderful shaped arse, and her skin is nice and tight and very creamy white. Looking underneath I can see her labia hanging down and slightly gaping, and I tell her how much I like this view. I also tell her that the gaping makes her vagina look as if it's asking me to enter, so I slide in a couple of fingers. I can't believe how wet and moist it is in there. Then sliding my fingers out, licking and sniffing at them as I do, I replace them with my hard cock. It's not a big cock, in fact at 5" it's quite small, but it makes Holly arch her back and she gives out a sigh. All the time I watch this in the mirror, her wonderful boobies are now hanging, almost triangular in shape, with those bullet like nipples pointing vertically down.

As I slowly pump her, I lean forward onto her back, and slip a hand under her to cup a hanging tit and squeeze the nipple between my fingers. Holly & I, both give a heavy breath and sign with each thrust of my cock and I continue to still grope and massage her lovely hanging breast.

After a few minutes I ask to stop and change position, as I want to climax with her on top, so I can see her lovely face, and beautiful boobs.

I lay on the bed and Holly straddles me, slipping my cock back into her bare pussy. She gently starts to rock back and forth, as I slowly pump her. I slide a free hand under her small belly, over her pubic mound and onto her clitoris, which I start to softly rub. My other hand I lift up onto a jiggling, bouncing breast. She grabs her other breast and starts to maul it whilst her spare hand she uses to support herself by pushing onto my belly as we speed up. We are breathing heavier and heavier as we get faster and as I lift her up slightly by thrusting my pelvis towards the ceiling. By now her boobs are getting redder and redder as we both firmly press and squeeze the creamy flesh.

I can feel myself on the verge of cumming and tell her so, and from nowhere she manages to speed up another gear, squeezing my cock with her vagina muscles. I feel myself burst with cum, I feel it pumping into her pussy with each thrust. It feels like there must be pints of it. As orgasm finishes, my cock is still hard I feel the unmistakable judder and squeezing around my cock which tells me she is cumming to. Lurching forward, thrusting her now free and hanging boobs towards my face, they shake and quiver as she cums and then collapses onto me. She kisses me on the lips before pulling back and smiling at me.

 We lay there for about a minute,with Holly occasionally squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles, before she pulls herself upright again, smiling and swaying her torso she jiggles her pert tits at me.

Then lifting herself off my cock she crawls up my body so her boobs are hanging in my face, with those wonderfully hard nipples, just hanging on the end of her freckly coloured triangles of flesh.

I can't help myself and have to have another suck. At the same time I lift a hand up and pull down on the other, almost like milking a cow.

I feel a warm wet feeling hit my belly and Holly slides back down my body. There is a large dollop of warm milky cum on my belly where she's squeezed it out of her vagina. Slowly she bends her head down and dips her tongue into it. Smiling at me and again swaying her upper body to make her breasts move about, Holly teases me.

Holly then puts her mouth over the cum and gently sucks, and as she pulls her head back up I can see it has gone. Now Holly is moving back up my body, she smiles and opens her mouth, there it is, white and creamy on her tongue. She leans forward further, I can't believe what she is about to do. Holly gives me a kiss and as I open my mouth she lets the spunk slip off her tongue and into my mouth. It's the first time I've ever had a mouth full of spunk, I tasted it once as a kid, after having a wank, but not a mouth full, mixed with a woman's cum.

I lay there for a moment, with the cum in my mouth, and letting Holly's tongue dart in and out, just moving it about and tasting it. Then, with a show of strength, I roll us both over so I am on top.

My cock is feeling hard again now and Holly opens her mouth wide open, with a real naughty smile in her eyes. I know what she wants, Holly wants the spunk back, so I open my mouth and stick out my tongue. I feel the warm creamy liquid slip down it, hanging briefly at the end, before dropping back into her mouth. Holly lays there for a moment, before closing her mouth and I watch her gulp as she swallows. Re-opening her mouth briefly again and to show me it had all gone.

I am rock hard now, I had found that such a turn on and the end of my cock was already touching her pussy lips, which were still wet from the cum she had pushed through them. I slide my cock in and Holly takes a sharp breath and sigh, and I start to pump, slowly at first, but picking up speed, her legs I feel wrapping around the base of my back and then wide open again.

I push my torso up so as I can pump her and watch her lovely titties shake and jiggle. I love to see a woman's boobs do this when they are fucked, no matter what size of breasts they have and Holly's being topped with those lovely puffy aerolas and hard nipples are just beautiful.

As we continue I can hear my balls slapping against her bum and the squelch of cum still in her pussy, she squeezes my cock as I go. I tell her I am getting nearer and she pushes her pubic mound hard against me making sure I stimulate her clit as I pump. I get faster, she pushes even harder, and then, as before, I feel a second gush of cum shooting into her pussy, and the familiar fanny judder on my cock as she cums at the same time.

This time I roll off, cum still dripping off my cock and I bend down to watch it leaking out, between her hairless pussy lips. We lay back exhausted, hot and sticky, taking time to rest before having a shower.

Coming back in the room together, we pour ourselves some drinks. This was one management forum we would not forget. We stay naked, watching TV, before spending the night together. We make love again in the morning before having another shower and getting dressed to go home.

Swapping business cards, we both look forward to the next forum.
Published 
Written by anubis63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors