Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working late night

"If only working late was always this good."

9
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
806 words 806 words
It was turning 8pm and the boss had a few employees working late including his secretary. She was a cute 20 something year old with fiery red hair, slender legs, a nice round buttocks and a perfectly sized pair of tits.

She started to get fed up and was ready to go home and had planned to run herself a warm bath to relax in and play with herself to relieve some tension. As she walked towards her bosses door she realised his blinds were closed. Looking around to check no one was close she peered through a gap in the blind and could see him leaning back in his big black leather computer chair with his cock running through his hand. She could see he was incredibly hard with the veins pulsing in his hand. Just with the sight of this she felt some wetness in her cunt, she already felt quite sexy wearing her typical pencil skirt, loose white blouse and stockings with the seam running up to just under her ass and the garter around her waist holding them up. It wasn’t that she was interested in anyone in the office she just enjoyed the looks the men (and some of the women) gave her, she sometimes even noticed a little bulge appear in some of the less attractive of the men but none the less it was attention she liked.

His pace started to pick up and as it did she did another quick check that no one was around and slid her hand up her skirt and felt her soaking pussy and she felt herself playing in rhythm to his strokes. Whilst lost in a moment she hadn’t been concentrating and her boss opened his door, she jumped in shock but then saw his rock hard penis was still out. “Do you need any help?” she asked shyly, he backed away from the door inviting her in.

As soon as the door was closed he put her on her knees with his throbbing cock just in front of her and she knew exactly what he wanted. Her lips moved over the head of his penis and she could feel its warmth and that it was as she thought, rock solid. Slowly working on the head she could feel it throb making her wetter so she decided to start playing with herself again rubbing her clit until he noticed, picked her up and sat her on an empty spot on his desk.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

He spread her legs apart, thumbed down her black lace knickers and knelt down to her pussy which was gleaming with juices ready for him to lick up, his tongue reached out and buried itself into the delicious cunt before him. He worked his way inside and then came out beginning to run round her inner lips then flicked quickly at her clit. His hand reached out to thumb her clit as his tongue flicked at it gently. Her moans were a good indication that she was enjoying it and it eventually got too intense for her to hold in until she squirted a load in his mouth, which unbeknown to her was something he’d never experienced and enjoyed ever pulse of the liquid that passed his lips. He continued for a moment until her pleasure had fully started to subside and he came up, she notice a tiny bit of her juice was running down his chin and she pulled him towards her and licked it off before beginning to passionately kiss him.

She could feel his stiff cock bouncing off her thigh, remembering then that he hadn’t had his turn yet she traced her hand down his body unhooked his trousers dropping them to the floor and found his cock in her hand. Guiding it into her she moaned slightly the head felt huge inside her even though she was so wet, he pushed in fully with a powerful thrust she could feel every inch go in and move out then back in with another thrust. As he did her orgasm started to build up and she knew it was going to be another gush and it only took a few more stokes before she came again. He felt the juice shoot all over his cock to which his thrust became faster and harder until his salty load splashed the walls of her snatch, she could feel every jerk from his cock as it came, wad after wad.

Picking up her panties off the floor she could see her bosses cock going limp but still sticky with everything inside her pussy, she knelt down one more time and gave it a little lick and suck to get a taste of what they’d just made. Looking at her boss she said, “working late tomorrow night?”

Published 
Written by Xdo_me69X
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments