Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mage's Son

3
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
5.0k words 5.0k words
"KEVIN!" Jane cried out, her eyes streaming.

The heat from the flames was getting nearer, but her bonds were too tight for her make any progress on escape. The pounding noise on the other side of the thick steel door had become deafeningly loud. Someone was coming for her, but she couldn't imagine how anyone could get through that door in time.

She coughed as the smoke grew ever thicker, and her thoughts went back to Kevin. Just twelve hours ago they had been so happy.

* * * *

The morning light was peaking in between the blinds when Jane woke up. She stretched and turned over. There was Kevin, lying next to her, staring at her.

"Morning," she said sleepily, "how long have you been awake?"

"About half an hour," he replied, still staring at her.

"... And you've just been watching me sleep this whole time?" she asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"I love watching you sleep," he replied. "Well, I just love looking at you in general," he added, looking down at her exposed breasts.

Jane realized that she was naked. She instinctively started to cover herself up, but stopped, lifted up the sheets, and said, "Well, look fast because I have to go to work."

"I do everything fast, remember?" he said slyly.

Jane knew exactly what he meant. Kevin had an unusual power.

When they first met, it was a typical university dorm relationship. It only took them a few weeks to become a couple. Time takes on a different meaning when you live so closely together; dating for a week in residence is like dating for months in the real world. They had met, spent time together, and eventually she had kissed him.

As they grew closer, they became sexual, and Kevin revealed himself to be a wizard with his fingers and tongue. But he was always standoffish when she tried to please him back, and obstinately refused to remove his pants. Jane thought he must be shy or embarrassed, and tried to make him feel more comfortable, but it was a real blocker for him. Finally, one night he explained the situation.

"Okay... you see... the thing is... well... I have a... a... tattoo," Kevin stammered nervously.

Jane wore her best 'seriously, that's all?' expression, but Kevin still seemed nervous.

"Well, the tattoo is actually... well... it's on my penis." He paused. "... And it glows."

Jane looked at him blankly. She wasn't sure if he was joking, or if she should make a joke, or what. But Kevin's cheeks were flushed, and he was staring at the floor in all seriousness.

"It really doesn't matter," she reassured him, "and besides, now I won't lose my way. You have a built-in nightlight."

She had meant to be supportive, but she had wound up making a joke after all.

Not knowing how else to reassure him, she put her hand on his cheek and kissed him. Then she kissed him harder and put her tongue in his mouth.

After a few deep kisses, she removed her shirt and bra, and pushed his head between her breasts. He loved playing with her breasts, so she knew it would calm him down.

While Kevin squeezed her breasts and sucked on her nipples, she slowly felt her way down to his waist. She could feel him resisting still, but she pushed her chest on him until at last she managed to unbutton his pants.

Kevin froze and looked up at her nervously.

"Don't worry," she said softly as she finally pulled down his pants and boxers.

As promised, there was the tattoo. His erection made it easier to see. Ranging from the base of his penis, all the way up to the tip, were strange circles and lines interwoven into an incredibly intricate pattern. The whole design emitted a dull green light.

"It's beautiful," Jane gasped, and she meant it.

As the evening progressed, she fondled and stroked her boyfriend gently until he finally succumbed to her touch. One could say that she simply gave her boyfriend a hand job, but it was much more personal than that.

Jane expected to hear some funny or embarrassing story about how he got such a tattoo, probably involving lots of alcohol, but Kevin continued to be touchy about the subject. So she decided to not to press him about it, but instead concocted a plan to prove that she was really didn't mind.

The following Saturday evening started with a fancy meal at a local restaurant. Jane had tied up her hair, and was wearing a criminally tight black dress. She was going to be the prettiest thing in town that night, and she was going to make sure that Kevin knew it.

Everyone they passed on their way back to the dorms, turned to stare at her. No one, including Kevin, was in any doubt about her plans for the evening. Even so, Kevin was still showing some small signs of reluctance, which caused Jane to wonder once more why that tattoo bothered him so much.

She led him back her dorm room and sat him down on her bed. The bedside lamp was lit, but the room was otherwise dark. She walked to the foot of the bed, turned to face him, and started unzipping her slinky dress.

"Look Jane..." Kevin started, but Jane immediately hushed him.

"Don't tell me that you're embarrassed by a little thing like having a glowing green drawing on your body?" she whispered.

Then she let her dress drop to the floor and was delighted by his reaction. He laughed. He laughed long and hard, all signs of tension or nervousness completely drained away in that moment. Jane stood there, in the semi-darkness, grinning to herself, wearing nothing but black lingerie and the drawing of an arrow, pointing from her navel to her pelvis, in luminescent green body paint.

After that night, there was no more embarrassment, but it still took nearly a year before Kevin finally gave her the whole story.

"Look, I'm not supposed to talk about this. Not with anyone. Not ever. But I love you, and it kills me to keep secrets from you. I know that I can trust you, but I've been told not to talk about this for so long, you understand, that it's hard for me to do it," Kevin rambled, clearly agitated.

Jane looked at him curiously.

"Okay. This is going to sound crazy, but please just listen. You know my... uh... tattoo?" Kevin started.

"Oh, you mean Beacon Hill?" Jane replied, but instantly regretted it. This was apparently not the time for lighthouse jokes.

Kevin continued trepidatiously, "Well, it's not actually a tattoo at all. It a magic crest."

The air seemed to stand still with these words. Jane had no idea if she should laugh or not. It was clearly a joke, but Kevin's serious expression stopped her words. Apparently, it didn't stop the incredulous look on her face.

"I know this sounds crazy, but hear me out," Kevin added quickly. "Okay. My father was a mage. Hold on, just listen. Suspend your disbelief just for a minute, and let me tell you a story.

"There are magic users in this world. But magic is hard and can't be perfected in just one generation. So a mage passes on his research to his child to carry on the work. But they are super secretive about it. There are these long, multi-generational feuds between mage families, so the work is kept hidden."

"So, you're a wizard Harry," Jane said, before she could to stop herself.

"I know it sounds crazy, but let me finish," Kevin continued. "My father was a mage, as I said. I think that I also told you that he disappeared mysteriously when I was ten. About a month before he disappeared, he came to me and explained that he was a magic user, and that he needed to pass on his research to me. He seemed really desperate about it, like he knew something was about to happen to him.

"Over the next few weeks, he showed me the basics of magic, but I didn't really have enough time to train properly. It takes years of work to be able to control it. Even if he didn't have time to teach me everything, he didn't want sixteen generations of research to just be lost.

"I couldn't even read the results of this research at the time. I still can't. It just looks like a drawing to me, but that's the magic crest. It represents hundreds of years of research, and is extremely valuable to the right people."

Kevin smirked slightly as he continued, "I didn't understand what he meant at the time, but he said that he needed the crest to remain hidden, and that he apologized to my future wife. He picked a place to put the crest where I couldn't lose it, but where it wouldn't be seen without my consent.

"There's a reason why the tattoo glows. It's because it's not a tattoo at all, it was placed there by my father using a procedure that I don't even remember."

There was a deep silence. Neither of them knew what to say next.

Finally Kevin exclaimed, "Oh! Right. I haven't shown you yet. I can use it a little."

With these words he stood up and moved, nearly instantly, to the other side of the room. He was so fast that he was barely even a blur to Jane's eyes.

"It's speed magic," he explained unnecessarily.

Jane took a few seconds to compose her thoughts. "So... you're a mage," she started.

"A mage's son, really, not a real mage," he corrected.

"And you can move really fast, but don't want the bad guys to find out," she finished.

"Essentially," he confirmed, seeming emboldened by her understanding.

Jane paused for another few seconds. "So, you are like a superhero. I think I've heard about someone like this from a comic book. X-Team or something like that."

She saw Kevin smile slightly at this. She clearly got it wrong, but it didn't seem like he was going to muddy the conversation by correcting her.

"No. I don't go around zooming into crime scenes to disarm criminals," Kevin explained, "I'd probably just get shot if I tried, or discovered by a real mage. I'm certainly not a hero. If anything, this is coward's magic. Apparently, there are lots of powerful mages out there who would want to steal it, but all I would do is use it to run away."

All of these remembrances passed through Jane's head in an instant while she held up the sheet, giving Kevin a full view of her body. She glanced down into the bed, and she could see by the light of Kevin's crest that he was already at full attention. She doubted that he had simply been "watching" her while she slept.

Kevin seemed to follow her gaze, and when she looked back up at his face, he raised his eyebrows at her. Jane gave a small sigh, looked at her alarm clock, and said, "Troublemaker. Fifteen minutes. Then I really have to go to work."

* * * *

They had been together for years, so Kevin was fully confident that he could get the job done in under fifteen minutes. There was no need to rush.

He reached over and put his hand on the sunbeam lying on her cheek. After a moment, he moved his hand behind her ear and started gently scratching the back of her head. Jane closed her eyes in response.

Kevin slid his arm underneath her, wrapping it around her waist, and pulled her close to him. With one hand cradling her head and the other holding her tightly, he kissed all down the side of neck. They had both just woken up, so he thought it best to not kiss on the lips.

He loosened his grip, allowing her to fall onto her back, where she stretched sinuously, pulling the sheets down to her waist with her knees. He propped himself up onto his elbow while his other hand slid from her head down to her breast. His fingernails brushed by her nipple which instantly hardened at the attention. He moved his head over and licked her erect nipple, causing Jane to let out a little squeak.

Kevin's hand continued its journey down her abdomen to her hips. He felt Jane's legs spread a little bit apart in anticipation, as she grabbed his head and pulled it onto her breasts. He gently teased her nipples with his tongue while his hand moved down and caressed her inner thigh.

Jane seemed to grow impatient, and she pressed her legs together, forcing his hand to move from her thigh to her vulva. Kevin could feel that she was already quite wet as he gently spread open her lips and ran his finger up to her clitoris. Jane gave a sharp intake of breath at this, then her strength seemed to leave her as he started to gently rub circles around the little nub.

Her breathing seemed to synchronize with the rhythm of his fingers; each exhale becoming a little bit louder as he rubbed ever faster. He could feel her rocking her hips, pushing her pelvis towards his hand, trying to get closer to his touch.

"You know," Jane started to say between quick breaths, "the other day, my girlfriends were chatting about vibrators. It was all I could do to not tell them all about what I have at home."

Kevin smiled. Jane clearly knew his tricks. In fact, she was the one who originally suggested them. He concentrated, and channeled his magic into his left hand. His fingers started to move at an impossible speed, as fast as any toy her friends might have. Jane reacted instantly with a moan.

He vibrated her clitoris from side to side, then in circles, then pressing and releasing. With the each change, Jane gave a small cry. Her hips were gyrating as she lifted them up into the air.

"Fair warning," Jane managed to mutter. Kevin knew that to mean that she was close to finished, so he slowed down his pace. Her hips returned to the bed, and she exhaled as if she hadn't taken a breath in minutes. There was only enough time to give her a single orgasm this morning, so he let her come down a little bit by caressing her softly while she caught her breath.

After a few seconds of calm, he suddenly moved onto his knees, spread her legs apart, and dove his tongue right into her slit. Taken off guard, Jane gave another quick intake of breath.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

He drew his tongue right up and flicked her clitoris, causing Jane to moan out loud. He teased her clit with his tongue while he slowly slid his middle finger inside of her.

Kevin was sucking hard on her clit, while rhythmically plunging his finger deep inside her, when he felt the telltale signs that she was on the brink once more. Her moans had become a single drawn out note, trembling with each thrust of his finger, and her knees were slowly drawing together, ready to trap his head in a vice-like grip once her climax arrived.

Kevin gave one last lick, and lifted up his head to look at her flushed smiling face. Her eyes were shut hard, her chest was heaving, and there were small beads of sweat on her forehead. Her hand had moved to her breast where she was tugging gently at her nipple. He removed his finger, brushing by her swollen clit as it passed. Jane gave a shiver at the action.

Kevin then reached his arm under her waist, and in one smooth motion, he lifted and spun her onto her hands and knees. Jane immediately grabbed her pillow, threw it to the floor, and fell onto her elbows. Kevin ran the head of his dimly glowing cock along the full length of her vulva a few times before inserting it several inches into her soaking, eager pussy. He retreated a bit and then plunged deeper, feeling less resistance this time. He pulled back once more, and as he thrust into her again, Jane pushed back hard, taking him in all the way to the hilt.

Kevin, looking down on her figure from above, grasped her hips with both of his hands, and started moving her forward and back in a slow steady rhythm. While the tempo gradually increased, Kevin explored Jane's body with his hand. He grabbed her dangling, bouncing breast, and squeezed it tightly. Then he moved his hand up to her shoulder, and slowly traced down her spine back to her hip.

By this time, their rhythm had quickened, Jane's arms had started to tremble, and her breathing was a series of ragged gasps. Kevin leaned over her back, slipped his hand around her stomach, and found her clitoris once more with his fingers. Jane let herself fall onto the bed, gripping the edge of mattress tightly with both hands. Kevin lay on top her, thrusting into her at a furious pace, while magically buzzing her clitoris with his fingers at an unimaginable pace.

It didn't take long before Kevin heard Jane moan loudly as a massive spasm ran through her entire body. He calmed his fingers and just pressed them against her, while he took a few final strokes leading to his own climax. His energies spent, he lay down on top of her as they both panted hard, and waited for the aftershocks to subside.

For several moments they lay this way, recovering their strength. Finally, Kevin pulled his hand back out from underneath her, shook it to wake it up after the blood had been cut off by her pelvic bone, and rolled off of her. As he moved, he peeked at the clock.

"Twelve minutes," he said. "See, no problem at all."

"Easy for you to say," Jane muttered in reply, "you don't have to get up right away." She rolled over onto her back and continued, "Even my teeth are tingling. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to actually get up and get ready for work."

After a minute or two, Jane finally managed to will herself to get up and prepare. Kevin lay in bed watching her rush through her morning routine.

When she was finally all cleaned up and ready for work, she said, "Don't laze around in bed all day, okay? You've got a thesis to write."

She walked over to the bed, leaned over, kissed him on the forehead, swatted his hand off her clothed breast, and left. Kevin could hear her hurriedly grab breakfast before rushing out the door. He continued to lie there for a while longer before finally getting up to start his day.

Kevin thought that it was only fair that he worked on his master's thesis the entire time that Jane was at work, but it was hard to be self-motivated sometimes, especially when doing research. By the time he got up, showered, and had breakfast, there were really only a few hours left before lunch. He sat at the computer and tried to work as best he could.

At noon, Kevin stopped working and gave Jane a call. She didn't answer. That wasn't so unusual, maybe she went out for lunch or had a meeting. She'd probably just call him back later in the afternoon.

He ate lunch while watching some mindless television. Almost an hour passed before he noticed that hadn't gotten back to work. He turned off the TV, and sat on the couch trying to motivate himself. He couldn't help but think of his morning with Jane. Images of her curves, the softness of her breasts, her flushed red cheeks, her warm breath as she panted, all flooded into his head.

With a start, he realized that his hand was down his pants, and he was definitely not getting any work done. He shook his head, took a deep, fortifying breath, put away his dishes, and marched back to the computer.

The thesis was slow going. Jane had asked him once why he couldn't just use magic to make it go faster.

"I wish that typing speed was the problem," he had explained. "I may be able to move fast when I use the magic, but my brain still works at normal speed."

It was mid-afternoon when the phone rang. Kevin picked it up eagerly, assuming that it was Jane, and desperately wanting an excuse to take a break. It wasn't Jane. The woman on the other end of the phone was from Jane's workplace, and she was wondering why Jane hadn't shown up to work.

A mild panic stirred in the pit of Kevin's stomach. Immediately after hanging up, he tried Jane mobile phone. Still no answer. He quickly did a Google search for accidents around town, but nothing useful showed up.

He was definitely starting to panic, so he walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. On the way, he noticed a small piece of paper that had been slipped under the front door. He quickly picked it up and read it:

"I have your woman. She is unharmed. Will trade her for the crest at 8 pm at the following address. – Flame Mage"

Kevin re-read the note several times. "How did someone find me?" he thought desperately. "Was I careless? I did give myself a little extra boost when running for the bus the other day, but nothing that anyone would notice."

He was breathing hard, and found it difficult to think clearly. He concluded that it didn't matter how he was discovered, he just needed to save Jane. He Googled the address written at the end of the note. It appeared to be a warehouse in one of those old warehouse districts that movies had taught him to mistrust.

He figured that there must be some mage rules about meetings like this, something like "come alone" or "don't call the police, this is between us", but he wasn't a real mage, so he went with his first instinct and called the cops.

A flurry of activity ensued. Kevin spent a lot of time trying to talk to the right people, or trying to be taken seriously. He insisted that he had no idea what this "crest" was, or why he was being targeted. He was just a graduate student after all, what could he possible have that someone else would want? The fact that it was signed "Flame Mage" actually helped the police believe him, since it clearly indicated that the captor was insane.

By the time eight o'clock came around, Kevin was riding in the back of a police car on his way to the nameless warehouse. He was sick with worry, and his stomach was tied up in knots.

He soon realized, however, that he really was supposed to come alone. Without warning, the first police car was engulfed in flames. All of the cars stopped, and people started running around in a semi-organized chaos.

Kevin overheard part of a report from one of the officers, "The suspect saw the police coming and used some sort of incendiary device. Three people hurt. He then retreated to the warehouse. The door seems to be barred. It's thick steel."

"Any other way in?" the captain inquired.

"No sir. But there are some small windows. Too small to get through. We've placed some men in the opposite building. They were able to look inside, and confirmed that the suspect is there along with a woman tied to a chair. We think that Higgins, the sharpshooter, can get him from there. Do we have permission to take the shot?"

The captain contemplated his options for a moment.

"We're clearly not going to be able to negotiate, and that bastard hurt three of my men. Permission granted."

Kevin's heart was in his throat. If this worked, then Jane would be safe until they could get to her. But what would happen if it failed. He just had to put his confidence in the police.

There was some more chatter on the radio until finally Kevin heard a shot ring out, echoing through the alleys between the buildings. His heart seemed to stop while he waited for the report.

"Suspect down," came the voice over the radio.

Kevin exhaled. It was over, the mage had been shot.

It was then that he remembered that fervor with which mages guard their secrets. He was never really a mage, so it hadn't occurred to him during all the tumult, but there was no way that a real mage, especially one powerful enough to blow up a car, would let his secrets fall into the wrong hands. There must be a fallback. He called himself the "Flame Mage" ...

At that thought, the chatter on the radio suddenly erupted. It was hard to make it out at first, then the report came in.

"Whoa. Sir. The suspect must have been rigged. He suddenly went up in flames! The whole place is burning!"

The captain jumped to his feet and quickly asked his lieutenant, "Is there any way to get in there?"

"... No, sir. I'm sorry. We don't have the equipment to get through that door. It would take hours with the axes he have on hand. The door is thick steel," the lieutenant replied, not looking at Kevin.

The world seemed to stop. "This can't be happening," Kevin thought desperately to himself. Images of Jane flooded his mind. The sunlight on her face, the twinkle behind her eyes, her smile, that look she always wore that seemed to say that everything was funny – the whole world was a joke, but only she seemed to have noticed.

Images of Jane, engulfed in flames, screaming for help, flashed before Kevin's eyes, while the officer's words echoed in his ears: "It would take hours." So it would, but they had minutes at best.

The knot in his stomach forgotten, he focused his mind only on channeling his magic. All thoughts of secrecy aside, he ran to the warehouse, just a mass of wind and dust to the observers.

There were two men at the door, hammering on it as hard as they could with axes. Kevin grabbed one the axes and pounded hard on the door. Then again. Each stroke seemed to make no difference at all except for the noise, but water can bring down a mountain given time. He just had to hit it thousands, maybe millions of times before something, maybe a bolt, maybe the door itself, but something would have to give. He just needed to hit it faster. Faster.

What started out as a rhythmic hammering turned into a single, continuous rumble as Kevin struck the door with his axe at an incredible speed. The sound was thunderous, but Kevin was deaf to it. There was nothing left in the world except for him, this door, and Jane on the other side.

He closed his eyes and pictured her face again. She was the only woman he had every been with. Not just because she was the first person he had shared his secret with, but because she was the first person he had wanted to share his secret with.

Kevin couldn't help but think that it was appropriate that he was using his magic to come for her. She had accepted that part of him so easily. She even delighted in it, making suggestions on how he could use his power. Things he never would have thought of. Things like what they had done that morning. With her, his power wasn't something to suppress, it was a secret that they shared, one of those unbreakable codes that couples have. There was no way she was going to die for something as useless as a mage feud.

It had only been a few short minutes, but he must have hit that door over a thousand times, causing his hands and arms hurt terribly. Each time he swung the axe, his arms reverberated with the shock. They were numb, but that didn't matter, Jane was in danger.

The handle of his axe suddenly snapped in half, but he didn't slow down. He continued to hit the blazing hot door with his bare hands instead. He was glad that his hands were a blur, otherwise he'd be able to see why they were leaving red streaks behind on the door.

Another axe was beside him. He picked it up and continued his attack. Had someone given it to him, or had it been there the whole time? It didn't matter. He just needed to keep going.

Fatigue was coming on fast. The human body isn't intended to move at such speed, and his joints and muscles cried out in protest. It was hard to breath, his head was spinning, and whatever well the magic came from was running dry. He thought that he heard the groan of bending metal when his vision finally went dark.

* * * *

In later years, Jane would tell the story as a fairy tale to her kids.

"There was once this wizard who rescued the princess he loved. She was trapped in a fiery dungeon, and the brave wizard used all of his power of strength and will and magic, to break down the door, and rescue her. But the toll on his body was too great, and his heart gave out. The princess cried at her beloved's last act of devotion, but she lived on for his sake."

Published 
Written by Lochlan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors