Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aly the Tease - Ghostly Lovers

"An unexpected encounter happens during the visit of an old, haunted hospital."

6
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
9.7k words 9.7k words
I never used to believe in ghosts or the paranormal. In fact, I’d think you were crazy for even mentioning it around me. There was no way that your spirit or soul was capable of roaming this earth once your life has ended. Either you went to heaven or straight to hell, no in between. I used to always believe that until my husband, Rick, died. Talk about an eye opener.

We met when we were both twenty-three and fresh out of college. We met at a local bar and pretty much fell in love from the get go. He was an amazing man and was really good to me. And after a few short months of dating, we were married. He was the perfect husband and soon after, he was the perfect father to our first son, Daniel. He was the best friend that anyone could ask for, me including. That’s why it was so devastating when he was diagnosed with cancer just a few years after we were married. It was so heart breaking to sit and watch him and know there was nothing I could do to help him. It only made matters worse when he suddenly died.

I couldn’t help it, I flung myself over his lifeless body and cried and cried, “You can’t leave yet, you can’t leave yet!” I was a hysterical mess. And that’s when I felt something strange happen. It was like a part of his soul went through me. I didn’t feel like he was exactly gone yet, like he wasn’t ready to cross over. I didn’t think much of it and tried to go on about my life.

The mourning stage was very difficult for me. I couldn’t stop thinking about him and his sudden departure. I would sit there and cry and cry by myself. I kept thinking about our future and how it was suddenly ripped away from me. “Why me?” I asked over and over again. “Why did this have to happen to me?” This is when strange things started to happen around the house.

About a week after my mournful sobbing began, I was suddenly filled with the urge to get up and write something down. I had this voice that I’d never heard before, telling me to get up and grab a pen and piece of paper, to place the pen in my left hand and give up control. And I literally felt something grab my hand and begin to write a message on the piece of paper.

Mary,

Don’t be afraid, but this is Rick. I just wanted to tell you that everything will be okay and I’ll be around here to watch over you and Daniel for as long as you will allow me to. I still love you very much and I’m so sorry I had to go as soon as I did.

I was stunned; I couldn’t believe that he was able to manipulate my hand to write out a message. Granted it was sloppy because I’m not left handed, but who’s going to complain about the quality of the writing when it’s from a loved one who’s no longer around? I certainly wasn’t.

I was also relieved to see that he wasn’t fully gone from this world, and that he wanted to be around here to look after myself and our son. I was actually comforted by the presence of an unseen spirit. Having Rick around as a ghost helped me get over the mourning stage and ultimately move on with my life.

I was laying in bed one night, shortly after he gave me that message, and suddenly I felt an arm drape over me and someone snuggling in behind me. My eyes were closed but I knew exactly who it was. I knew it was Rick holding me. It felt like nothing had changed, like he was actually there. I opened my eyes to look at him and nothing was there. I still felt him, but I couldn’t see him.

“Rick, I love you so much. Please don’t go,” I softly whispered. Suddenly I felt his hand start to caress my side. “That feels good, don’t stop.”

I closed my eyes as I felt him caress my side, before moving down to my ass. I was ready to let him do what he wanted to me. I felt him slide my nightie up and push my panties down. Suddenly a cold chill went between my legs, as if he was working his fingers into my pussy. I was very wet for the ghost of my husband. That was a very weird concept to grasp at the moment, but I went with it. He quickly brought me to orgasm. Then something weird happened – I felt my leg being lifted up before something bigger, but just as cold, penetrates me. This is when I knew I was making love to the ghost of my husband. I couldn’t believe it, but it all felt so real and so very good.

He continued thrusting in and out of me, my moans were getting louder and louder. I felt so close, so quick and he hadn’t been inside me for no longer than five minutes. He sped up his thrusting and soon, I felt myself tense up and then shudder over his ice cold cock. It felt so amazing to be able to get myself off without having to be touched. He knew my tendencies and what it took to make me cum. He still knew this even after he was dead. And after I came, he was gone. I felt lonely in that bed once again, but I knew he was still around just watching over me.

As the weeks ensued, so did his presence. Like I said, it’s like he never left. And what was so nice about it, was that every now and then, I would be led to grab a pen and piece of paper. Rick would leave me little notes from time to time, and what was so romantic about this, is that he wanted to set up a date with me. It always felt like he was there and that I could actually have a conversation with him. And the intimacy and passion felt so alive, so real. What I loved the most is that I could occasionally see him and feel him.

One night we had set up a date – candles, blanket, wine, food and music. It was a very romantic evening and actually felt like he was in the room with me. We had an intimate date night and the sex to follow was absolutely mind blowing. I’ve never felt that kind of intense passion with anyone. In fact, it was like he became a much better lover after he died. He paid more attention to my needs and desires, as if he was able to tap into my soul and read exactly how I wanted to be treated, what he needed to do to get me off and just every little thing that the perfect lover – or soul mate – would do or know about you. But I knew that I would eventually have to move on and he knew this too.

And the night he came to me and let me know this, it about broke my heart, but I knew he was right. I needed to stop living in seclusion and be with an actual man. He wrote another saying that I need to move on and that he would be around less and less until I found someone new. It hurt to see him leave like that, but I knew it was for the best. I shouldn’t hold on to a spirit when I really needed the touch of real flesh and bone beside me instead of the way things were. From that point on, I went out more and eventually found the man that was right for me.

Even though I no longer have Rick, I can’t help to think about him and the wonderful times we shared together. He’ll always have a place in my heart, but now I belong to David and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Like I said, I never believed in ghosts or anything of the paranormal realm. After Rick died, I knew that was actually possible. And as for sex with a spirit, I would’ve claimed you were out of your mind until it happened to me. This has been my story about a Ghostly Lover.

Mike sat the book down after reading the story about the woman who was visited by her dead husband. It’s a touching story and he couldn’t help to think that’s exactly what he would do to Aly if he was allowed to. With both of their faiths, it probably wouldn’t be that hard of a task to accomplish. After all, it would allow him to remain here that much longer. He decided to get up and do something to take his mind off the story.

He pulled out his cell phone and sent out a text to Dan and Brett – Haunted hospital on Roosevelt, you down? Dan was the first to reply saying he was in, but Brett wanted to think about it first. Mike made a phone call.

“Dude, you gotta go with Dan and I,” Mike said as soon as Brett answered the phone.

“From the stories I’ve heard of that place, I don’t wanna go anywhere near it,” Brett shot, a little fear and apprehension evident in his voice.

“Oh you pussy! Look, it’ll be safer if there are at least three of us. You know, like that show Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel? We can be just like them. Besides, you do somewhat resemble the one who gets scared easily.” Mike was basically poking fun at him by now.

“Fuck you! But I’ll give it some serious consideration though. When do you want to go?”

“Uh, probably Friday night. Depends on what works for both you and Dan.”

“Alright, well I’ll think about it and let you know by then.”

“Sounds good…pussy,” Mike laughed as he hung up before Brett could say anything.

***

Mike wasn’t exactly sure what he was getting himself into. He tried to do some research on the abandoned hospital so he had some sort of insight on what he was dealing with. Every link that popped up led him astray, like something was telling him that the only way he was going to know, is to find out first hand. And this thought scared the hell out of him. What if something happened to him or someone else in the group? Would he be able to handle the consequences of what could come out of this foolish decision to enter this hospital – a place he was warned not to go to alone?

He received a confirmation text from Brett stating he was in and willing to go explore this fortress of horrors that has claimed the lives of many that have entered its confines. There was no room for regret, for errors that could ultimately result in the demise of one or more of their group. But that was preparing for the worst and expecting the best. And expecting the best is exactly what’s on his agenda for this damned hospital. He was nervous as you can possibly be, but he wasn’t going to let that get in the way of his fascination for the unknown. In fact, it was added motivation for doing something that he had always wanted to do.

Mike wasn’t sure if the girls – other than Aly – had planned on joining them. He didn’t want to put them in harm’s way, but if they really wanted to go, should he deny them of that? There’s no way he would be able to live with himself if anything happened to the others all because he wanted to go in the hospital in the first place.

In spite of his own ego, Mike decided to call upon a paranormal team to assist them in their investigation. He wanted to make sure he had people with him that knew what they could possibly be dealing with as they enter this treacherous building full of any kind of spirit you can think of. He wanted to make sure this was all documented so they all had physical proof of the unknown – assuming they actually caught some spirits as they roamed the abandoned halls of this paranormal gateway that awaited them. Just the thought of the building freaked Mike out to no end. Would he be able to actually go through with it?

As the days passed, so did his anxiety levels. He became more ancy, more jumpy as his mind and thoughts were consumed with this damned building. Aly noticed this right away and tried to throw out some reassurance that everything would be okay, but he all but ignored her.

“Mike, you do realize that there will be professionals in there with us, right?” Aly asked him in hopes of calming him down as she watched him with his face glued to the monitor of his lap top.

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” he shot back dismissively.

“Then why are you so damn jumpy and ignoring me all the time?” She walked over next to him and had half the mind to close his screen, but thought better of it.

He looked away from the screen and up to her pretty face. This was the first time in a few days that he noticed how upset she looked with him. And out of nowhere, he snapped back into reality. “I’m sorry, baby, I guess I just became obsessed with this damn hospital…that’s not good.” He closed his lap top and stood up to embrace her. “Tomorrow is the day we go in there. After that, I’m all yours. This I promise you, okay baby?” He looked lovingly in her eyes, hoping she would be understanding about this and know she’ll get him back once this horrid idea is finished.

“Okay,” she paused, looking down, “I hope so cause I don’t like this one bit. It’s like this place is taking you away from me,” she finished as she looked back up to meet his gaze.

“No, it’s not, I promise. I’ve just wanted to make sure we’re completely prepared for this hospital. Don’t worry, baby, nothing could take me away from you,” he assured her with a kiss.

“Okay, good,” she said with a smile as she kissed him back.

***

After receiving confirmation that Rachel and Linda would be joining along, Mike and Aly left to meet up with the paranormal team at the grounds of the hospital to gather some more insight and knowledge on how the investigation was going to be conducted and the different equipment and tools that were going to be used. They arrived a few minutes before the paranormal team did and just opted to sit out front and wait. After all, they still had to wait for Dan, Brett, Linda and Rachel to show up as well. In the meantime, they were the only company in the wakes of this uninviting building that loomed over them, as they sat there and waited with apprehension for the team and the rest of their group to arrive.

Aly was very clingy to Mike in the short moments before the team arrived. They both knew there was no turning back now and all but accepted they were going to actually be going inside this god forsaken building. At least they weren’t going in alone, rather with people who have done this sort of thing in the past. That much was at least comforting to Mike, who was beginning to feel very nervous. Oh, God, what am I about to get myself into here? They exited the safe confines of his truck and went to meet the team.

“Hey, I’m Mike and this is Aly, it’s a pleasure to meet you guys,” he said as they approached the team with hands extended.

“Nice to meet, you two. I’m Frank and this Mark and Debby. We’ve heard of this place, but this is the first time we’ve been able to enter it. And we are excited about this. Glad you decided to give us a call. Follow me and we’ll show you what kind of equipment we’ll be using tonight,” Frank said as he motioned them over to look at their equipment.

“Okay, cool. Oh, and we’ll also have four more show up at any moment now…and speaking of which, here they are,” Mike said as he pointed to Dan’s car pulling up behind the team’s van.

“Oh, okay, well that’s a little better now. More people should mean more teams,” Mark said while looking over at the car of people getting out. “You never know what you’re going to run into when going into buildings like these.”

“You mean we have to split up? I thought we were going around in one group?” Aly asked, a new fear creeping through her.

“You’re typically more successful if you split up into smaller groups. It’s less intimidating for the spirits to show up if there isn’t as many people present. That’s what you wanted, right?” Debby chimed in.

“Well, yeah…it’s just that I was under the impression that we would do this as one group, not smaller groups. Wouldn’t it be safer with one group?” Aly was clinging pretty tight to Mike’s arm.

“Of course, but your chances of seeing anything paranormal are drastically reduced with a larger crowd. Like I said, the spirits are more intimidated if there are more people around. Small groups – more likely to see and capture something over a larger group,” Debby answered as Frank pulled out all the equipment.

“Okay, I guess, but I’m sticking with you, baby.” She was stuck on him like glue.

“Here’s our equipment if you wanna gather ‘round,” Frank began, “first, we have these static night vision cameras that enable us to see in the pitch blackness of the hospital. It’s very important that we pay special attention to the LED screens so you know what’s ahead of you. Also – before it gets dark – we’re gonna go inside and find places to set up the cameras to record what – if anything – happens while we aren’t in that area.

“Next, we have an EMF detector – Electromagnetic Field detector – which detects the presence of an electromagnetic field. It’s believed that spirits are made up of electromagnetic energy and emit their own electromagnetic field when they manifest. When a spirit comes around the EMF detector, the needle here will jump, depending on the strength of the spirit’s energy.

“This little device,” he began as he pulled out what looked like a digital recorder, “is a digital recorder. This device will pick up on any EVP’s – Electronic Voice Phenomenon – which is believed to be the voices of spirits that can’t be picked up by our ears alone. We’ll be carrying these around with us as well as leaving some in various rooms to record whatever activity may go on while we aren’t in there.

“And last, we’ll have a ton of batteries because these spirits will draw out as much energy as they can to manifest themselves. Electronic devices are a perfect example of the energy source they’ll use. Not to mention, if you leave yourself susceptible – or open – to them, they can feed off your own energy as well. If you’ve ever noticed on different ghost shows, that sometimes one or more people will began to feel really weak before something weird happens,” he finished explaining as he grabbed a couple cameras before Mark and Debby followed suit.

Aly was still freaked out, but there was no way she was backing out now. She didn’t want to disappoint Mike, or make herself look like a pussy in front of the rest of them. She knew she would catch all kinds of shit for backing out. Despite her turning stomach and clamed up hands, she followed them inside the hospital, clinging for dear life on Mike’s arm. Just think of happy thoughts…ponies, unicorns, Mike, sex…mmmm, sexxx. Oh get a grip on yourself! Ponies, teddy, blankets, rain… She kept repeating those words to herself over and over again, and surprisingly, it worked out a little better than she had anticipated.

She felt foolish for even being that scared. After all, she did find this somewhat fascinating. But the idea of having to split up into groups didn’t go over so well. Any other haunted place she would’ve been just fine, but the fact that people had died here while investigating was a little unnerving. And the way these people died is a still a mystery. She figured if she clings tight to Mike, then she would be safer. Hopefully the rest of the crowd will be okay.

“We’re gonna set up a camera right here to cover the entrance,” Mark said as he began scanning the room to decide on which direction to face it. “Might as well place it directly in front of the door. That’s the best place to pick up on as much of the room as possible.”

“Why don’t you set up two of them right here? One on the left side of the doors, facing more towards the right. And the other one on the right side of the door, facing towards the left. That way both sides of the room are covered,” Mike suggested as he watched Frank place one camera directly in front of the door that would only catch the center of the room and not get anything that happened from the sides.

“That’s not a bad idea actually,” Frank began as he moved the camera to the left side of the door, “that way, both cameras could simultaneously capture movement.” He grabbed a second camera and placed it on the right side of the door. “Alright, let’s get going and set up these other cameras before it gets dark. Once that happens, it’s going to be pitch black in here.

“Now, for a little background and synopsis of this place. It’s been reported that a former patient was murdered here by a couple of nurses. Their motives are still very vague to this day, but it’s believed that she’s the main presence to occupy this old hospital. If I remember right, her name was Kylie Parker. From what I’ve heard, she’s not an evil or malicious spirit, but during different EVP sessions, people have claimed that they’ve heard a female voice come through asking for ‘help’ and that ‘she’s fine’. No one is really sure what to make of that since her medical files were destroyed after her death.” Frank finished his story and began walking down the hallways to continue the set up.

The rest of the group followed Frank around as he set up different cameras around the hospital. He laid a few of the digital records in each room and had even taped a few of them on the door ways, in hopes of catching some EVP’s that were out in the hallways. It was a very delicate process to make sure that the different cameras and recorders were set up in the best possible position for them to be as successful as possible. It wouldn’t really matter if a camera had caught just a glimpse of a ghost, but catching more of it would further solidify their evidence. The cameras would also be able to prove that no one was in the room if they do catch an EVP.

Mike was very intrigued with the set up process. He had watched Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel quite often, but he didn’t know the process in which they went through to set up for these lockdowns. Seeing the different cameras, digital recorders and electromagnetic field detectors was enlightening. He thought he knew his shit about Ghost hunting, but after this, he realized he didn’t know half of it. And to be able to walk around with this paranormal team was surreal in itself. Man, I should’ve done this a lot sooner.

Setting up all the equipment took roughly an hour. They had just enough time to get back outside and prepare for the nights’ events inside this old hospital. And what was weird about the whole situation, is that no one was able to determine the name of this hospital. Anyone that had ever gone through either didn’t say a word about it, or they never left building. Mike had hopes to find something here to uncover some of this old place history; even if that came with the price of putting himself in jeopardy.

As they were walking out the doors, something caught Mike’s eye in an open room just a few rooms from the main entrance, almost as if he was being led into that way. He walked into the room – alone – and noticed an old diary laying under a couple sheets of dry wall that had fallen over time. Only the corner was exposed, so he picked it up and it instantly opened to this page.

***

29th June 1948

I’ve been at the Wilson Memorial Hospital for over a month now. The doctors can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong with me. I’ve been feeling weak, depressed and sometimes angry lately with the lack of knowledge that these doctors seem to possess. I’ve tried numerous times to leave and find a new hospital, but they just won’t allow me to leave. There has to be something I can do.

The only reason I’m even here in the first place is because I had a bad fever and continuous vomiting. Yet they still can’t seem to notice that maybe it’s the flu? It’s getting frustrating because the fever broke and the vomiting has stopped. I wake up feeling fine every morning, but as soon as I wake up, a nurse comes in and gives me an injection of something. Within minutes, I feel sick again. It’s like they are trying to keep me sick. But this has only recently begun. And that was after one of the nurses, who I think is in love with Docor Laferty, walked in and saw me ‘proving’ to him that I feel just fine. I don’t know if this is just me or not, but it seems like the nurses don’t want me to leave…ever.

The staff of Wilson Memorial Hospital won’t let my family in to see me. They keep telling them that my condition isn’t well enough for them to be exposed to me. I can hear my father out in the lobby yelling at the nurses to let him “go see his baby girl”. It’s heart breaking because I want to see them so bad and tell them what they’ve been doing to me. I want my parents to know what kind of sick and sadistic hospital this is. I’m afraid that I won’t ever get to see them again.

I’ve tried telling the nurses that I’m feeling fine, but they still insist that I’m not well enough to leave, or well enough for my family to come in. I’m on the verge of losing hope that I won’t ever leave this damned place. And that’s a very unpleasant thought.

***

3rd July 1948

It’s been a few days since I’ve been able to write to you, Journal. It feels like this is the only way to somewhat keep my sanity. But I have to tell someone what’s going on with me, even if I can’t tell an actual human being. I feel so disconnected from reality. The nurses and doctors won’t let me leave this damn room. I feel so trapped and it’s unnerving!

Things have been gradually getting worse here.

Adhara_hiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adhara_hiller

I’ve been given the same injections each morning, but now it seems to have been getting stronger and stronger. There have been times that I’ve wanted to kill myself from feeling SO miserable. I know there’s nothing wrong with me. I feel just fine when I wake up, but these damned nurses – Doctor Laferty as well – seem to think otherwise. And yet, they still won’t allow my parents to come through – no matter what. I want so bad to see them and tell them I’m doing just fine, but the staff here at Wilson Memorial Hospital won’t let that happen!

Like I said, I feel like the treatment is getting worse and worse, like they don’t plan on letting me leave on my own terms. I’m starting to feel more and more weak as the days drag on. I just hope it’s nothing serious.

***

9th July 1948

I can no longer read or write, do any of my normal day to day stuff, can longer move or be coherent to anyone. The only reason for that – my time is finally up. The nurses gave me one last injection that finally did their job. I’m no longer capable of conversation with any live human being. All I can do is float around this place and hope that someday, these doctors and nurses will be discovered for they did to me, for what they’ve done to hundreds that have passed through these doors. I’m forever bound to this building for the way they treated me, the way they forced me to suffer when nothing was wrong with me.

Today is the day that Kylie Ann Parker died. And heaven forbid I leave this place until some justice has been done and people discover what actually happened to me.

***

“What the fuck?” Mike asked out loud as he finished reading the last of the journal entries. This might be something I should show to Frank and the rest of them so they know who to specifically target. Holy shit this is crazy!

He left the room in a heartbeat with the feeling of someone – or something – closely watching him and hurried out the door to catch up with the rest of the crowd. He jogged over to the van where everyone was gathered around – Aly with a concerned look on her face.

“What happened to you? You suddenly just disappeared!” She snapped at him in a furious whisper.

“I found this in one of the old rooms. It belonged to a patient who died here in 1948. It’s pretty creepy to read what kind of sadistic place this was when it was up and running. Now think of what it could be now that it’s abandoned! There have to be a ton of trapped souls in there!” Mike whispered back, excitement and anxiety coursing through his body at once.

“Mike! Do you think that’s supposed to comfort me? Yeah I said I was into this shit, but I didn’t think you were actually serious about coming here and going through there! And now that you’ve found this, I’m even more freaked out! I swear if anything happens to me, I’m haunting your ass!” Aly fumed while she kept a low tone to keep the rest of the group unaware of her growing uneasiness towards this building that once employed murderous doctors and nurses. No wonder the fucking place was shut down.

“Um, Frank, I think you should take a look at this,” Mike spoke out as he held up the journal for him to see.

“What is it?” Frank asked, trying to take a closer look at the leather bound book.

“It’s a journal I found in one of the old rooms. It was lying under some sheet rock. Thought you might find this helpful for tonight.” Mike handed the journal over to Frank.

Frank began skimming through the journal’s contents before coming to the part where Mike had read. He read the rest of the entries and looked up with a stunned expression on his face. “Kylie Parker,” Frank whispered as he slowly looked up from the journal, “she was one of the reasons this hospital was shut down in the first place. Her death led to an investigation that was requested by her family. The feds found a bunch of evidence that eventually led to the closing of this hospital. No one was ever able to find out its name, and now you just have. It’s all right here, all written proof as to what exactly happened with the patients of Wilson Memorial Hospital! Great job, kid! And what made you go in there?” He asked Mike.

“I don’t know. It was like I was being led inside that room. Something kept telling me to go in there, so I did. I picked this up and read those entries and then all of sudden the room felt like it had a presence to it, like I was being watched by something. I hurried out of there as quick as I could. I’ll be very surprised if something strange doesn’t happen in there tonight.”

“We’ll find out for sure. Man, I’m anxious to get this under way!” Franks sang as he gathered everyone around. “Okay, so here’s the deal. We’re going to split up into three groups of three, with Mark, Debby and myself in charge of each group. We’ll start out together and roam the hallways, but to really get some good evidence, we need to split up so the spirits are less intimidated.”

Each couple – Dan and Linda, Brett and Rachel, Mike and Aly – were paired up, Frank with Mike and Aly, Debby with Dan and Linda and Mark with Brett and Rachel. After the pairings were complete, the group made its way into the hospital for the paranormal investigation.

A traditional paranormal investigation involves being locked inside the building. This happens so that any of the footage can’t be tampered with and so that anything that happens is definitely legitimate. The difference with this investigation and all the others is that they won’t be locked inside. They do have a night vision camera covering the entrance of the building so it can detect if anyone tries to get in or out of the building to mess with and contaminate the evidence. Since this isn’t an official investigation, there isn’t a need to have them locked in. Especially since Mike and Aly’s friends have never done anything like this.

The investigation began with the group doing a walk through in the hospital with nothing but digital recorders and their night vision cameras. It’s completely dark in there and their only source of light to see where they are going, is the little LED screen on the camera. The screen isn’t very big – maybe five inches at the max. So their field of view is drastically minimized. To compensate, the group formed a line behind the three members of the team with the cameras. This way they were still paired up as they were going to be later in the night, yet they are still in one big group.

Frank led the group through each corridor, randomly popping into a room and trying to speak to the spirits that could possibly be present. The first room – Kylie Parker’s room.

“Are there any spirits present? If there is, throw something or make something happen to let us know that you’re here,” Frank spoke out as the group entered one of the old hospital rooms. “We don’t mean any disrespect, we just want to help you, to talk to you.”

Frank panned his camera all around the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of an apparition or of something being moved. Within a few seconds, the sounds of tapping glass filled the room. He quickly turned his camera towards the source of the sound but couldn’t see anything. The sound drastically lowered in volume once the camera was on the window. Just then, a low growl emitted from somewhere in the room. This didn’t settle very well with the group – Aly in particular. She clung tight to Mike’s arm and buried her face into his chest.

“That did not just fucking happen, did it?” She asked with a terrified whisper.

“I’m pretty sure that did! Holy fuck!” He whispered back to her. “Frank, you sure it’s safe to be in here?” He spoke up as he felt the temperature of the room drastically drop. Oh, fuck, this is NOT good!

“We’ll be okay. Let’s just leave this room. We’ll leave a digital recorder in here and check on it later,” Frank began as everyone hurried out of the room as quick as they could. He stayed behind. “I’m going to leave this recorder here in the middle of the room. If you have anything to say, speak into this little red light.” He sat the recorder down and quickly exited the room.

“Do you still wanna continue?” Mike asked Aly as they regrouped outside of the room, waiting for Frank to join them.

“Yes, it’s okay, baby…I don’t want to ruin this for you,” Aly replied as she clung to him.

“Okay…”

The group continued their way down the hallway, on route to see what else was going to happen in this hell hole. Even though some of them were a little shook up with what had happened in the previous room, they all decided to keep moving. After all, they were only on the first floor.

“Any spirits here want to make themselves known? Give us some sign that you’re here. Can you do that for us?” Frank asked as he panned his camera all around the hallway and down the corridor. After a few minutes and no response, the group moved on to explore the rest of the first floor.

“Let’s go check out the 2 nd floor now,” Debby suggested as the group made its way back towards the entrance.

“Might as well, right? Haven’t seen much down here,” Mark chimed in.

“Let’s do this then,” Frank said before leading the rest of them up the stairs. Everyone except for Mike and Aly, whom were practically led off in another direction, the direction of the room where Mike found the diary.

It was pitch black in the hospital, so none of them realized Mike and Aly were missing. They continued their walk through of the 2 nd floor, only to come away with nothing. Not even the slightest hint of a whisper or a door shutting. The hospital quickly was becoming a disappointment and a hoax – with the exception of Kylie’s room – that most places – that are supposedly haunted – end up being. Each room possessed nothing out of the ordinary. That, or the ghosts were intimidated with the number of people in the group.

***

Downstairs, and as if in some trance, Mike and Aly wandered into the room where he found the diary. But something was different this time. It was as if the room was back to the way it was when the hospital was open. The room showed no signs of decay. In fact, the room had electricity running in it. The walls were lit up with the lights of the room, the bed was intact, the walls were in place, and the floors weren’t littered with debris and falling sheet rock.

Mike didn’t know what to think. The last time he saw this room, it was in shambles. This was not the same room, yet it all felt familiar, like he had been here before. He glanced around the room before realizing someone else was in there with them. Lying on the bed was a young girl, no older than nineteen.

He stared at her for a second before realizing she was writing in a journal. A journal that looked oddly like the one he found lying on the floor. This has to be Kylie Parker. It just has to be. This is the room and this is the journal I found. But wait a second, what’s going on? He looked out the door of the room and noticed that the rest of the area was lit up and running like it had been if they were in 1948. Seeing this scared the living shit out of him. He turned to look at Aly and she had the most confused look on her face.

“What the fuck is going on?” She asked as she looked over at him.

“I have no clue. It’s like we were thrown back in time. This is really weird. Come on,” he said as he grabbed her hand and headed for the door. Only problem, they weren’t able to leave the room. It was like some invisible barrier was blocking them in.

The two stopped and looked at each other, both not knowing what to do. They looked back at Kylie, only to notice her staring directly at them.

“You have to help get me out of here! These doctors and nurses insist something is wrong with me, but I know there’s not! Please! You have to help me…” her pleas quickly turning to sobs as she sat on her bed face in her hands.

“What the hell are we supposed to do?” Aly asked, Mike realizing why Kylie can’t leave.

“Wait, Aly! Look out there!” Mike pulled her attention from Kylie, towards the door, where they both saw, what appeared to be demonic creatures, circling and hovering around the door. These entities were the reason why she can’t leave this room. Was Mike responsible for Kylie’s release because he found the diary? Was this diary the key to setting her free from these evil spirits?

“Mike, what in the hell is going on?” Aly asked with herself on the verge of tears as well.

“I think her spirit is trapped here because those evil spirits won’t let her leave. I don’t know how, but we are going to have to find a way to set her free. Just so you know…this might be dangerous,” he said as he began thinking of ways they could release her trapped soul.

He looked over to Kylie, and as soon as their eyes locked in on each other, he saw right into her and what appeared to be a playback of a prior event.

It was about mid June and the weather had been perfect that day. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and Kylie was feeling better than she had prior to that morning. But something still wasn’t right. The nurses and doctors were pretty hush-hush when it came to what was wrong with her. She was certain it was only the flu. After all, the high fever was the only reason she was even in the hospital in the first place and that had broke just a few short days ago. She felt fine, but the so called ‘experts’ didn’t think so.

Doctor Laferty had walked in to check in on the pretty little patient and to make sure she was okay. He was very notorious for avoiding certain patient’s room, especially if the patient was an attractive female. And in Kylie’s case, she was no exception. It’s not that he felt repulsive by these women, it’s just that he knew he was a good looking man, and after the first incident where a female patient had thrown herself at him, he was extra careful how much time he spent around the others. He didn’t want anything like that to happen again and jeopardize his career or hospital. But what he found compelling about the woman, who had come on to him, had eventually become very ill shortly after, and later died under the roof of his hospital. No one could explain her death and that’s how it ended up staying.

“So, Ms. Parker, how are you feeling today?” He asked as he entered her room.

“I’m feeling much better today, actually,” she beamed back at him. Part of that was lie, considering she felt a little weak, resulting from being sick.

“Good, I’m glad to hear that. We’ll be keeping you here for at least another two days to make sure that everything is going great and that you have indeed kicked, whatever this is that you acquired out, and back to feeling normal,” Laferty smiled at her as he rounded the edge of her bed. She is quite pretty.

“Okay, but I feel well enough to leave either today or tomorrow,” she protested as she watched her good looking doctor approach the bed.

“Well, we still need to keep you here no matter what. Please understand that it’s for your own safety.”

“Doctor Laferty, I promise I’m feeling well enough.”

“Just listen to me, Ms Parker.”

“Here! Let me prove it to you!” She said as she reached for the waistband of Laferty’s pants, pulling him closer to her.

“Ms. Parker, what are you doing?!” He asked, taken aback by her sudden actions.

“Let me prove to you that I’m feeling better!” She undid his belt and quickly fumbled with the button and zipper, pulling his pants down just enough to pull his flaccid cock out before he had a chance to ward her off. His cock quickly inflated as he felt his limp member slip inside her warm mouth, her tongue swirling over his soft head.

He leaned his head back, unable to protest and fight off the pretty face that seemed to be attached to his growing member. In no time, he was hard as a rock, Kylie’s mouth working over his shaft as he began to stroke her hair and slowly thrust in and out of her mouth while she sucked. He let out an audible moan that was a bit louder than it should’ve been. Not wanting to blow his chances, he pulled away from her face before lifting her blankets to slide her to the edge and moving in between her legs. He quickly realized she had on nothing under her gown.

Laferty pushed the gown up and immediately set about working his cock inside her tight pussy. He slipped the head inside and began to ease his length into her tight confines, her juices being all the lube he needed. And just as he fully penetrated her cunt, he began thrusting in and out of her, building speed with every thrust. He was almost to the peak when one of his nurses walked in.

“OH, I’m so sorry, Doctor! I, I, I…I’ll go!” The nurse shrieked as she turned around and ran out of the room, the door slamming shut behind her.

“Oh, no, what have I done?” Laferty asked as he quickly pulled his massive erection from the depths of Kylie’s pussy and stuffing it back into his pants. “I can’t believe we just did that!” He buried his hands in his face and quickly left the room as well.

Kylie lay there stunned. She hadn’t expected him to let her suck his cock, let alone fuck her! She definitely felt well enough to leave, but she knew she’d have to respect the doctor’s wishes in order to get to leave on time. She lay back and just reveled in the feeling of knowing that Laferty would fuck her. Well, more liked fucked her, but he didn’t finish inside her like she would have preferred. Oh well…

Ever since Laferty and she were caught by that nurse, things started going south for Kylie. The nurse would walk into her room, before Laferty arrived, and would give her an injection that kept her sick. When Laferty arrived, he noticed that she still had all the symptoms of still having the flu, yet the test came back negative. Kylie tried telling him, but she didn’t have any proof to back her claim.

This eventually led to the nurse’s goal of Kylie passing away. With Kylie gone, she was no longer a threat for the nurse to get the man she’d longed for, the one she was madly in love with. Little did the nurse know, this was forever her curse since she pulled off such a senseless and selfish act. Her soul would be trapped with Kylie’s…

Mike quickly looked away as Kylie spoke, “you see how I was treated once that nurse saw us? This is why I’m trapped here. Not only for the nurse’s demonic actions, but for not finishing up what Laferty and I started. Do you see what needs to be done in order for me to leave?” She hissed at him.

He immediately knew what had to be done to release her spirit from this room and this hospital. He knew he would have to finish what the Doctor and she had started. He would have to fuck this life-like spirit so she can finally cross over. He wasn’t thrilled about having to do so, and, from the look on Aly’s face, she wasn’t happy about this either.

“Aly, I know you’re aware of what has to be done,” he softly spoke to his girl.

“Yes, I know, but can’t there be some other way?”

“No! I must have the cock of a man for me to cross over. Laferty never came back to finish what we started,” Kylie interrupted to further clarify what has to be done.

“Look, Aly, there’s no other option,” Mike said as he began to pull his pants down to free his cock, not even waiting for Aly to speak.

“But…okay, baby. Do what you have to do,” Aly said as she looked down and then back up at them.

Kylie’s ghost was ready to go. She had already moved to the edge of the bed and lay just the way she was when Laferty fucked her.

“Why me though?” Mike asked Kylie as he moved into position.

“You most resemble Laferty. Your build, your looks. It has to be you.”

He didn’t say anything. He looked over to Aly and all she could do was nod her head yes. They continued to stare at each other as he felt his cock press against the folds of the ghost’s pussy. It all felt so real…

Mike pushed his length inside her and glided inside with no issues at all. This was so weird for him. Just knowing that he was fucking a ghost kind of creeped him out, but yet he knew it was possible. He read the stories of the women who had been visited by an unseen force that took them whenever it so pleased. Why would this be any different? The only difference – he was doing the fucking.

He began thrusting in and out of the Kylie’s pussy, building speed and depth with each stroke. He looked back over to Aly and just stared at her, imagining that he was fucking her pussy and not a ghost’s pussy. He sped up a bit more, in hopes that he could quickly end this and get back to the way his life had been before. The way it was before he discovered the book that opened up this portal that he’s in. He wanted to quickly cum and get out of there.

“You have to make me cum though. It’s very important that we both cum,” Kylie spoke up between moans, as if she read his mind.

“Okay.” Mike began putting some effort into this. If this wasn’t done properly, he stood the chance of being trapped here as well. That’s something he couldn’t live with, so he began fucking her the way he would fuck Aly to get her to cum.

He grabbed a hold of this life-like creature before lifting a leg on his shoulder and driving deeper and faster into her pussy. The sensation felt real, the sounds seemed real, the familiar feeling felt all too real. Once again, he was weirded out by this, weirded out knowing that he was actually fucking a ghost in order to set her free. His perception quickly changed with each thrust of his cock. The air seemed to get lighter the closer he brought both of them to orgasm. The overwhelming feeling of grief and depression was starting to lift. The feeling of being watched, being trapped by something evil, was diminishing. He felt the hospital taking back its walls from these evil spirits that happen to be holding it captive.

With each thrust of his cock, a feeling of peace was falling over the room. He could feel it, Aly could feel it, and, with a few more thrusts, Kylie was on the verge of feeling it.

“Oh, Mike, I’m about to cum! You’re about to make me cum and set me free! You must cum with me though or all of this will be for nothing. Cum with me, Mike!” Kylie shrieked as he felt his own orgasm quickly approaching. A few more thrusts and Kylie was screaming out with the orgasm she finally got to experience. Feeling her cum set him off as well. With one final thrust, Mike poured his load inside this ghost and almost passed out from the intense rush.

He couldn’t believe that he had actually fucked a ghost. But as quickly as it happened, Kylie was gone. He set her soul free and an immediate feeling of security fell over the entire place, a feeling, or a weight, had finally been lifted from this old building. It was easier to breathe. The room felt warmer and calmer. And the entire place felt safe once again.

***

“Wait a second, what happened to Mike and Aly?” Brett asked as he noticed they weren’t around.

“What do you mean?” Frank asked. “They’re gone?”

“Yeah, I don’t see them anywhere.”

“Shit…”

“Hey, is it me, or did it just become less creepy in here? Like that strange presence is gone now?” Rachel asked.

“You know, I feel that too,” Dan answered while the rest of them muttered their agreement.

“Well, we need to go find Mike and Aly and make sure nothing happened to them,” Frank said as turned on his flashlight to head back down the stairs to find the two. As they hit the bottom stair, and turned the corner, they were met by the sight of Mike and Aly. Both of them looking a little shook up, Aly more than Mike. “What happened to you two?” Frank asked with concern.

“We just had a little run in with Kylie Parker. She won’t be around this hospital anymore…” Mike trailed off as he recalled the events of what happened just moments ago.

“What do you mean? What happened?”

“Well, Kylie’s soul had been trapped here because of evil entities, but she’s been set free now. I found out the truth about her death and resolved the reason why she was trapped here. She’s gone now and I’d much rather not talk about how it was done.” Mike was concerned with what had happened. As soon as he came inside the ghost, the room went back to normal and he was left standing there with his cock out and a puddle of cum where the bed used to be.

Aly couldn’t believe she had witnessed what happened. She saw him fuck a ghost with her own eyes, but had a very hard time actually believing it happened. But when they discussed seeing the room and how it looked in 1948, it was impossible to deny that it actually happened. And to see Mike standing there with his cock out was further proof that those events had taken place.

None of the members of the group from that night ever questioned Mike or Aly about what happened with meeting Kylie Parker and freeing her. None of them pressed the issue. But the strange thing about that room, is when Frank went to retrieve the digital recorder, it was gone. He couldn’t find it anywhere in the room or out in the hallway. Mike and Aly hadn’t touched it either, so as to where it went to is a complete mystery to all of them.

Needless to say, that is the first and last time that either Mike or Aly steps foot into another haunted place. As for their relationship, it wasn’t damaged or affected in any way by what happened to free Kylie. Their sex life was just the same as it always had been, almost as if they had never entered Wilson Memorial Hospital.
Published 
Written by jhmik_88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments