Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amelia's Story: Descent Into Darkness

"Chapter One of Two"

31
26 Comments 26
8.2k Views 8.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Recommended Read
“Jacob, Christopher, get out. You’re going to make a mess of this place,” my mother bellows at my twin brothers. She is working overtime trying to prepare for my sister Jane’s wedding and expects us all to follow suit.

“Yes mama,” both giggle as they reply to mother in unison. They run outside before catching grief from her again.

“Amelia, make sure you do that needle work in a straight line this time. I taught you better than that,” she scowls at me as she wipes her brow with the back of her hand.

I hold back what I really want to say because I know it will start another argument. It has been ongoing for the last few months. When Jane came home from her date with William, she flashed her ring, telling us he asked her to be his wife. We all knew it was going to happen. They have been courting for five years.

William wanted to make sure he had enough to build their home and start his own farm, before marrying Jane. She willingly waited, because she knew she’d spend the rest of her life with him. She started acting differently since that night, demanding us all to make her wedding perfect. Jane has always had a snobby side to her, but the way she’s been behaving lately is taking it up another notch.

Father has kept out of the planning of the wedding, besides giving Jane the money she needs. He is overjoyed she has found her happiness and supports them both. He is close with William and already sees him as a son.

“Yes, mother,” I sigh, rolling my head, stretching my neck muscles.

With Jane getting married, mother has taken to using me more as a housemaid than a daughter. If I’m not slaving over sewing the bridesmaid dresses or taking orders from Jane, I’m taking orders from mother to watch after the boys.

The twins are full of energy, bouncing around and don’t know how to keep them calm. It’s a miracle that they can when they’re sleeping. Since they are only ten, it isn’t a requirement and most people find it to be so cute. Since I have to tame them, I don’t find it to be all that adorable.

I’m stuck between my older sister, who is the center of attention and always has been, and my cute rambunctious twin brothers. Then, there is me, the shy, somewhat pretty, smart one. I believe there is a whole world out there and I want to explore every inch of it. I’ve never left the village I have grown up in. At the age of sixteen, most haven’t, but I have felt so trapped here.

It is not all horrible, I love my family, even if I do feel ignored half the time. The townspeople are all friendly and kind. We often have gatherings, we play games, eat lots of food and have a great time. That is where the gossip would start and it mostly turned to vampires.

I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of vampires. As a girl, the adults said they were a myth. No one openly admitted in believing in them. In my small village, they are spoken of only in hushed tones, and in the safety of our fires. Fear of evil, and of the dark menace of the supernatural, always lay just behind the shadows.

However, while others hide from the dark, closing their shutters as the sun drops away, I feel a call pulling me into the night. My mother often worries of my reckless, and to her, dangerous, need to explore what lay hidden in the unknown. I don’t fear the creatures of legend or myth that are said to haunt the ancient ruins outside our village. To me, they seem more real than the huddled folk who never dare explore beyond the limits of our township.

***

I’ve never liked the way my life was heading. I have always felt like I was missing something and had an uncontrollable urge to go out and find it. My curiosity about vampires steadily grew with the information I learned about them. I want to know which parts are true and which are truly a myth. I want to become a vampire. It is something I know I am going to do one day, and I feel as though that day is now.

Keeping this to myself hasn’t been all that difficult. I’ve been saving as much money as I can for the last year and though it isn’t much, there is no turning back. I’m tired of the way my life is going in this village. I won’t miss it. Yes, I’ll miss my family, but they hardly notice me as it is.

“Amelia, wake up! We want eggs and rolls,” Jacob and Christopher scream happily, as they bounce on my bed, crushing me under them. “Wake up, wake up!”

I try to pull the covers up and over my head, which is what I always do when they come and wake me, but it never works. Two against one isn’t good odds, at least not with these two. “All right, I’m awake,” I croak out, peeking my head out from my blankets. “Go get the eggs and don’t break any this time or you’re cleaning it!” I sigh out as they, both rush out of my room.

“Okay Amelia!” Jacob says, pulling the door closed behind him.

Thankfully, no eggs were broken and breakfast goes by with ease. As soon as I’m finished, my mother is rushing me around to clean up so we can finish with the sewing and all I can think about is how this is my last day here with them. I want it to go well. I want good memories before I leave, but I’m ready to leave now.

“Good morning, little sister. It’s about time you woke up and made yourself useful,” Jane says curtly, as she walks into the kitchen. “Mother and I have been up since dawn doing chores.”

“Oh yes? Yet, somehow, the boys came to me to feed them. Not to mention I was up until after midnight sewing your dresses, Jane. Where were you, hmm?”

“You know I need my sleep or I can’t make it through the day. I’m just as busy as you are, if not more so.”

I hold my tongue, because I can sense a fight brewing. Jane’s idea of being busy is telling her friends about the wedding and not actually helping do anything. She just likes to order the rest of us around. Otherwise, she spends all her time with William’s mother, setting up their new home.

Jane isn’t all wrong though, I have been taking my time on anything wedding related. I don’t see why I have to do all the work. She knows how to sew just as well as I do. It's Jane’s big day, so as far as I'm concerned, it's up to her to make it perfect. Mother tells me to stop acting like a child and be sisterly. Jane and I have never been all that close and I don’t see the reason to start acting like it now. I don’t hate her, she’s just everything I’m not.

***

The rest of the day passes by much like the last few months have gone. It is a little after eleven and I keep waiting for everyone to go to bed.

“I think I’m going to call it a night,” Jane says.

‘Finally,’ I think to myself. ‘The one night I want them to leave early, they stay up late.’

“That’s a fine idea,” mother smiles at her. “I think I should too. Amelia?”

I yawn, before smiling at them. “No. I have a nice rhythm going. I might as well keep at it. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight darling. Please don’t stay up too late.”

They both head up to their rooms and I listen to every little movement. I hold my breath, hoping it won’t take long for them to fall asleep. I still have to sneak out, without risking having someone see me. I packed enough clothes and supplies for a few days last night, before I went to bed.

My hands shake, I can feel how nervous I am. Maybe it is excitement, instead. Either way, my heart is pounding against my chest, leaving my breathing irregular. After a half hour of total silence, I quietly move through the house, gathering the things I need.

Once I’m out of the house, I creep out towards the woods and take the old road leading to the ruins where the coven is said to dwell. I can’t believe how cold it is out here in the woods. I shiver and wrap myself tight in my shawl. My mind wonders about what it would be like to be a vampire. I should be fearful, but I am not.

As I walk through the moonless night, I feel those old doubts creep into my thoughts. If I do this, I’ll never have the chance to meet a man and marry him, and have children with him as mother and father have. I’ll never even get the chance to kiss a boy, hold his hand, and have sex for the first time. My pace slows down as my doubts grow stronger. Part of me fears I am making a horrible mistake.

I hear a twig snap and my first thought is that my father has found me already. I look up and see a dark figure off in the distances, but this figure is not behind me. He is ahead of me, standing in the road. I can’t see him well, but I can see he is very tall. Fear grips me as I realize how far from home I am.

I turn back to look down the desolate road I've been walking and when I look back, he is suddenly right next to me! My heart jumps into my throat, but not from fear. I feel strangely at peace, as if I have found the fate I've been seeking.

His dark, almost black like eyes bore into me. He is lean, with pale white skin. His sandy brown hair flows around his face, as if a slight breeze was flowing over his broad shoulders. He’s incredibly handsome, and when he smiles, it’s as if a spell comes over me. I can’t help but stare back at him.

“Shouldn't you be safe in bed at home, so no one hurts you, little girl?” His voice is musical, leaving me almost breathless for more.

“I’m not a little girl, and since you’re not my father, I suppose I don’t need to explain myself to you, now do I?”

I feel a little bit braver than I've ever allowed myself to be, but that may be more from fear than courage. I shiver and keep my stare up at him. I don’t look away, not wanting to show fear or doubt.

“Aren't you a cheeky little thing? There is no need for you to be rude. Aren't you a little nervous? I could be a vampire, and steal your soul.”

“I’m not being cheeky. I’m standing my ground. If you’re a vampire, I ask you to take my soul and make me one of you.”

“Truly? This is what you would ask?” He looks at me with a slightly confused look on his face and cocks an eyebrow. I can’t tell if he thinks I’m joking or serious. The thing is, I don’t even know if he is a vampire or not. I have never met one before, and don’t think I’d know if I stumbled upon one.

“Why would you want to be a vampire? Have you lost your mind?”

“I have not lost my mind. I've never been so sure about anything in all my life. That is what I was meant to be.” It sounds ridicules. Nevertheless, in my heart, I know it to be true.

“And if I were to tell you I was in fact a vampire, what then? If you knew I could turn you, and make you my slave, would you still be so sure?”

My mind begins to race. ‘Is he telling me he is in fact a vampire and is willing to change me? What does he mean own me, as in forever?’ I can’t help but shiver, but my gaze locks on his. I hold my ground, not wanting to seem weak in front of him. If he is a vampire, I want to prove to him I’m worthy of keeping.

“What do you mean ‘own’ me until you saw fit?”

“I mean you would become anything I want. If I want you to hunt the innocent, you will. If I want you as a maid, then that is what you will be. If I want you as a sex slave, you will be mine. If I want you just as a simple pet, then you will be that. Anything I see fit. That is what I mean.”

‘Hunter of the innocent? Maid, sex slave or pet?’ I feel overwhelmed by it all and I adjust my weight from one foot to the other, looking up at him still. I bite my lip and take a deep breath.

“Um, I don't know if I could be a sex slave, I’m still a virgin and I've never done anything with anyone, ever.”

“How old are you, little one?”

“I’m just sixteen.”

“So young… You think at such a young age, that you can know this is what you’d want. You can’t change your mind. This is a forever choice… What’s your name?”

“It’s Amelia, and I know it is, I truly want it... Are you really a vampire? What’s your name? Are there more of you? Are you alone here?”

I rush out the questions, feeling the cool air become even more noticeable. I begin to shiver a little harder, knowing the later it gets, the colder it’s going to become. I wrap my arms around myself, almost wishing I were home.

“Yes, Amelia... I’m a vampire. My name is Charles. I don’t take on new vampires, unless I plan to own them, especially ones as young and beautiful as you. I can tell that you hold much potential as a vampire, but I don’t understand why you’d want to leave your life for this one.”

“I want to because it’s all that has ever been spoken of under hush tones in my village. My desire to learn and understand vampires grew to a passion of becoming one. I don’t fit in where I come from. I feel as though I’m a caged bird and I want to spread my wings. I’m destined to become a vampire. If you won’t help me, I’ll find someone else.”

“Oh, and who says I’ll let you go? I can just make a little meal of you, and leave your dead corpse laying on your mother’s doorstep! Don’t you dare threaten me! I am a vampire, and I hold what you want.”

“I wasn't trying to threaten you, I'm just making it clear. Please don’t kill me. I truly want this, Charles.” There is a tremble in my voice and I feel a shiver pass through me as I gaze into his eyes, but I don't flinch. I've come too far, and deep down, I know he won't reject me.

The vampire broods, but then I can see him relent, if just slightly. “The question is… are you willing to do as I stated before, if I was the one to do it.”

“Yes, but I’m not sure why you’d want me as a sex slave, I’m a virgin. I’ll be no good.” I feel myself blush as I say it.

My heart is pounding now, pounding in fear of what he might do, and the anxiety of not knowing if he will. It is only then I feel the flush of moisture, and my skin begins to tingle at the thought of this magnificent man being my first.

“You’ll do just fine.” he replies, his smile offering me hope. “I’ll train you. However, if you do become mine, you’ll do as I say, when I say it. There will never be questions or even hesitation to what I ask. You do them because you know it’ll please me. Do you understand me?”

I let his words flow through me like silk wrapping around my skin. I inhale softly and nod almost agreeing. ‘Could I really do this?’ I wonder ‘Could I really give myself up completely to a man, no, a vampire, I don’t even know?’ I want to scream yes and tell him to take me then and there.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

I feel the surge blow inside me so strongly that the lust of having someone want me makes me weak in the knees.

“Yes, I understand and accept what you’re offering me. I do have one request, if I may?”

“What is it, fledgling?”

“I want my first time to be as a human, to be able to experience it in this life.”

“Is that all you want, little one?”

“No, one other thing… Can I call you Charlie?” I smile up at him hopefully.

“No… You may not.” His voice is stern, but I can see the light in his eyes sparking with something I can’t quite put my finger on just yet.

“Okay, that’s all,” I continue to smile, knowing he isn’t as hard ass as he pretends to be. Perhaps, it is just me. I just know I can’t wait to figure him out.

“I like it rough and I don’t plan to be gentle with you, just because you’re a fragile little human, or a virgin. You will know pain, and the pleasure of sex will come hand in hand with the end of your mortal life.”

I can feel his nails on my skin, and his voice becomes so deep it resonates through me. I can feel a hunger in him, a dangerous, predatory urge to take all of me, everything I am and ever will be. It is the feeling of power, uncontrolled and capable of almost anything. He runs his cold, pale finger down my jawline and strokes my lip with the pad of his thumb, smiling down at me.

I feel my body reacting to his simple touch. I can feel the warmth of my breathing against his thumb as he strokes it once more. I feel myself submitting to the idea of being his. I am going to allow myself to be all of his, until he sees fit. That might mean until the end of time, I will forever be his.

“I submit to you, Charles... I’m yours to do with as you please.”

“Spoken like a good little girl. I’m pleased already. I want you to strip for me. We’re going to do it right here under the moonlight.”

“Here? You want to have sex with me here?”

“Yes. We are creatures of the night. We revel in its embrace. Soon, you will fear nothing in this world, nothing, save me.”

Feeling powerless, I remove my shawl and let it drop to the ground. I can’t make eye contact with him anymore. My body is flush with mortal shame at being so exposed. Slowly, and with shaking fingers, loosening my dress. The night air feels cold on my skin, and I begin shaking uncontrollably as I slide the cloth from my shoulders. In a moment, my dress drops away, leaving me nude to him, and unprotected from the freezing cold.

I stand there shivering in the dark. I can feel the goose bumps form over my skin. My hair is long and flows over me, covering my breasts. That alone, now offers me cover from the intensity of his gaze.

“Mmm, such a beautiful young body you have, Amelia. I expect you always to be fully naked when I have you. I plan to use all of you, to make me feel good, so you need to be naked.”

I can only nod as I kick off my boots. The cold ground under my feet seeps into me, and I become worried that I'll be too cold to please him. Surely, he must know that, as I am a mortal, I feel the bite of the nighttime air.

As I stand, my long, dark hair once again hides my breasts covering my now rock hard nipples from the coldness of his gaze. When I finally dare look up at Charles, I see he has somehow managed to get naked without a sound.

I almost gasp at the sight. I've never seen a naked man before and can't help but stare at him. My gaze travels down his body. My god, he is so fit and lean. The curves in his body look like they've been chiseled in place, breathtakingly perfect.

Suddenly, he moves to take me into his arms, holding me close. I get no comfort or warmth from him, his body is as ice cold as the night. It almost hurts to be so close to him. I feel like I'm being held by a corpse and my fear becomes unbearable. I struggle, panicking to be free when I feel his teeth sinking into my neck.

The bite is indescribable. There is a sharp pain, and I can feel my hot blood running over my skin and onto my breasts. His grip on me is like iron, and I find myself to be almost paralyzed as he begins to feed. I'm about to scream, and then a wave of intense euphoria washes over me.

I moan desperately as his touch reaches into me. It's almost orgasmic, this flush of sensations. Warmth and a deep feeling of peace fill my mind. I realize I no longer feel the cold, and his skin suddenly burns with life as he sucks it from my body.

Time slows and I can only quiver in his arms as he takes what is his. I feel weak when he stops, but then he brings his lips to mine and kisses me hard on the mouth, taking my first kiss. An arousal stronger than anything I've ever felt comes over me and I kiss him back. It feels as though I have waited for this all my life, and I hunger for him every bit as he does for me.

His hands roam down and squeeze my ass hard, pulling me into him. I can feel his hard cock pressed on my stomach near my mound and I clench in frustration as he grinds himself into me. I let out a soft moan as he takes us down to the ground. The once cold earth feels as soft as my bed, and I snuggle into it as I submit myself to his strength.

I can feel his weight on top of me. The ground seems to embrace me as he moves down my body. I can’t help but lay still, breathless with anticipation. His long hair trails over me as his kisses move down between my perky breasts. I am soaking wet by the time his lips find my breasts.

Kissing lightly, his tongue flicks over my skin as he moves towards my nipple. I stir under him, and he places his hand on my hip to keep me still. “Yes!” I gasp as he runs his tongue over it; the wetness meets the cold and in a split second, forces it to become even harder than it was.

His warm, wet mouth takes my hard nipple in and he begins to suck on it so hard it forces my breast up off my chest. I arch my back, wanting to give it support but the more I do the harder he sucks, pulling it upwards. I can feel his teeth pinch into my flesh and I begin to whimper.

The jubilation is unreal and I want more. I feel the surge of all the sexual tension one can withhold, letting it pour out into this very moment. I know he can feel how much more I want. He catches my very taunt nipple, letting it slide out until only the very tip remains between his teeth. When his tongue lashes it, I feel another surge of pleasure rush through me.

His hand finds my other nipple and pinches it hard, making me cry out in the night air. I gasp, almost wanting to beg him to stop, but the blissfulness is too great. I feel him let his mouth pop from my nipple and he moves to the other one, doing the same thing. I grind a bit under his weight but he is still on me holding me in place.

My hands run up into his hair finding it a silky smooth touch, and I hold his head where it is. He suckles on them a great deal longer, switching back and forth, and each time is like a new shock wave of excitement.

He finally stops and kisses his warm mouth down over my slender little stomach. His lips are leaving a little wet trail that causes more goose bumps on me. I yearn for more, I don’t know what more I want but I want it all. I’m drunk with the lusting pleasure that he is offering me. I’m at his beck and call and can’t hold back anymore. He lightly licks and kisses over my mons before looking up at me with a predatory smile.

Saying nothing, his tongue finds my slit and probes me gently, working down slowly. I lift my legs, parting them, my feet flat on the ground, He moves in further. I can feel his hands move under my ass, giving me one hard tug towards him. With that, his tongue lances inside my pussy, violating my insides and beginning a fast, hard torture of bliss inside me. I can feel every inch of his tongue slithering deep inside me, working against my walls and forcing me open, tongue fucking me fast.

I am trembling in passion as he comes up over my clit, slipping his whole mouth over it and sucking my clit hard into his mouth. He gives me no warning, sucking on me hard. His head shakes from side to side, torturing my clit and sending me into a convulsing, powerful rage of an orgasm. I let out the deepest growl I can as my body quakes.

I feel like I've lost all control of my body and orgasm hard on his face. He doesn't let go of my clit for a long time, than does just long enough to reattach himself on it, prolonging my orgasm. I feel myself begin to slow down, but my heart is thrumming hard in my chest, I grab at the raw earth while pushing my hips into him. He begins to tongue fuck me once more, sucking the orgasmic juices straight from my tight and abused pussy.

With a satisfied grin, he leans up and grabs me by the throat. His grip is tight and my eyes grow wide, but I know he is showing me his power and control. His hand feels like hot stone but he is careful to cause me little pain. He grips me tight and lifts me up into the air as he stands, holding me by the throat.

“You are definitely the right choice for this, Amelia. My senses lead me to you and thus far, I’m pleased. Let’s see what else you can offer me.”

“Mmm yes,” I breathe out, feeling completely dizzy, almost intoxicated. “But what do you mean your senses?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

He moves us to the large tree and presses my back against the hard bark. I can feel the hot power of his body pressed against me. I gasp as he leans himself into me, allowing me to wrap my legs around him. A sly grin curls his lips into a viciously sexy smile as he places the head of his cock against my entrance and I know now I’m going to lose what I've held onto for all of my young life. My blood burns with fire, wanting it. I crave this almost more than becoming a vampire. His body is as smooth and perfect as hard marble.

I feel as though he’ll never embrace me with his cock. I want my silken walls to grip him and hold him tightly inside me. It’s as if he is teasing me, almost waiting for me to beg for it. An unspoken whimper escapes my lips, it says it all he needed to hear. He gives me one powerful, hard thrust that slams his rampant cock straight into my body.

I feel the power behind it knock my breath away. I scream out as I feel the tightness of my walls being forced open for the first time, spreading to fit him like a perfect glove. My silken walls do in fact take him tightly. I feel my pussy suck him deeper into me. The harder he thrusts into me the more I cry out. The deep thrusts into me cause the tree to splinter, my own body growing harder and more powerful.

Leaves are falling down around us in a perfect rain of passion. He growls, taking me harder, pinning my arms to the tree, my legs around him. He moves into me with a fluid ease in me, gnashing his long teeth as his moans of desire mix with my screams of lustful ecstasy.

He doesn't ease up on me, I can feel his hard body slam into my soft, tender and unused body. He’s marking me as his so that no other will ever lay their fingers upon me. If my submission to him wasn't already complete, I know now it was, I’m forever his.

His mouth moves to mine, our kiss deep, moving over each other’s mouths. I hear a crackling sound and with a start, realize that the harder he fucks me, the more he begins to uproot the tree. I should not survive such power unleashed on my body, but I feel a strength, a wave of power filling me as he relentlessly pounds into me. I am becoming more, and each time he invades my channel, more of his essence binds to my flesh.

I can’t hold it back, I feel myself coming to another orgasm. I try, but my body trembles wanting to release around his thick, marbled cock. The tool he uses to offer me undying pleasure, and undying life. I feel my walls begin to squeeze tighter around him. My breath hitches, and I begin to orgasm.

My fingers find his hair once more as I feel him somehow pick up speed inside me, making my orgasm harder. I drench his cock with my juices, they run down over his balls and over his thighs. It seems nothing can stop him. He’s in a fury of desire to fuck the life out of me.

My orgasm is not even over as he lets go of the tree, I keep my legs and arms around him, and he holds me as if I weigh nothing, pushing his cock further into my womb. He is stabbing his erection into me and I can feel the bouncing of his cock moving in and out, giving no sign of slowing down.

Each forceful stroke pushes him up inside me, leaving me wanting more. “Charlie!” I whimper, caught up completely in the fury of his lust. Having him take me in the middle of the woods like this, uncaring if anyone should walk upon us, makes me crazed for more.

His mouth breaks from mine and he growls in irritation at my impudence before kissing his way to my ear. I love the gentle sensation of his mouth on my ear with the raging thrusting inside my pussy. I feel the cool air of his breath whispered against my ear and neck without a slowing of the beat of his cock ramming into me.

“Are you sure this is what you want, little one?”

“God, yes! Yes Charles, I want this.”

“There is no going back, you’ll be mine.”

“I want it, I want it, and I don’t want to go back.” I gasp out the words, whimpering through the jolts of his thrusts.

I feel him smile and his lips move down over the curve of my throat. He starts to kiss me gently, licking lightly on the nape of my neck. He stills and I quiver, feeling him bury his cock so deep it makes me light headed. With one single, piercing moment, he sinks his teeth into my neck again, causing me to gasp in pain and euphoria. The raw sensations are so instinctive and mixed that I’m unable to tell where one stops and the other begins.

I can feel the blood trickle lightly over my neck as his fangs sink in further. I feel the hot coal-like burn of his venomous poison surge into my flesh. It is the most painful thing I ever felt, but it carries a relief, as if all of my earthly fears and aches dissipate into a smoky memory. I sigh in surrender, as I feel my mortal life slip away.

All the while, I feel him throbbing inside me. The mix of emotions is so strong I can no longer separate them. I become lost in a cloudy haze that envelops me like the deep waters of the night.

The sudden thickness of his cock seems to widen inside me, spreading me apart. He lets out a grunt and begins to fill me with his milk. He pours all he has into me, growling out and still sucking on my neck, feeding from me as he gives me his own essence. He’s offering me his milk as I offer my blood to him.

I feel the loss of blood take over, my vision fails, and everything around me darkens. I let out a low groan and slip off into what seems like a warm death...

Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments